Supernova Plasmajets (GER)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Supernova Plasmajets (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Jún 2016, 15:50

Supernova Plasmajets - Reign In Plasma (EP) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : 80’s Hard Rock , Alternative Sleaze , Female Vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 160 mb

Bio:

Supernova Plasmajets is your dose of good old 80s hair metal and “you better take it daily” says Dr. Feel Good. It is prescription free and the latest addition of Nasty Nassi to the package will also stimulate the modern rock kid in you with her punchy voice that has great range and will hit you right in the behind.The product can be consumed in various formats “the live show” being the most effective if you want to cure your casting-show infected soul quickly. Those guys are rock stars and feel pretty in pink. Epic drum grooves, stadium rock guitar riffs and synth sounds that would bring tears to the eyes of every 80s kid. Even Bon Jovis own Ritchy Sambucka approves saying “This ain’t no Bad Medicine”. They will put on a flashy neon glowing show and you will be part of it! In Supernova-land you are cared for so to prevent the cold turkey after the exhaustive gig, Supernova Plasmajets spared no expense and are now offering their latest EP “Reign in Plasma” released in October 2014 for your listening pleasure.Get your shot at a dealer near you – we know you want it!Till then may the world reign in plasma.

Album:

The genre in question is Alternative Sleaze Rock and the band who are in this genre are SUPERNOVA PLASMAJETS who have a new EP out called “Reign in Plasma” which shall be the focus of this review. Unfortunately finding any real information on them was hard so the history part that I usually do shall be scrapped for this review and we’ll get straight onto the music instead this time.When I saw the name of the genre the band specializes in, I thought it would be something I’d either hate or find too hilarious to take seriously and as usual, I jumped to conclusions before listening to it and the moment I did, any doubts or prejudices I had about it were quickly silenced. Why were they silenced? Well the simple answer is, I found myself enjoying this and the genre may be Alternative Sleaze Rock but this is far from rubbish. Heck, there’s nothing rubbish at all on this EP as it’s pure simple Rock and Roll.The opening track “Leave Forever” features some dirty sounding guitars/synths which you think would spoil the music but thankfully it doesn't as this combined with the rest of this song gets this EP off to a good start. The second track “Fear” is pure and simple energetic Rock music and the third “Turn Off The Lights” is more in your face Hard Rock which is exactly how I like it as harder sounding music can be more awesome as it kicks you in the balls harder then normal Rock plus it features a very groovy bass riff which is just as awesome.The second to last track “Will I Ever Know” has a bit of a more slower pace than the previous three tracks but fortunately it manages to retain the same Rock energy and sound as the songs that play before it, meaning it is very enjoyable. The EP closes off with an unplugged version of a song called “Supernova Team 2.0” which I assume is one of SUPERNOVA PLASMAJET’s songs from a previous release of theirs. I've always said that acoustic unplugged tracks can sound just as cool as the original studio versions which I’m happy to say is the case here, as this sounds very cool and groovy in this style.Verdict time now and I’m feeling a bit silly for having any doubts or prejudices about this the moment I saw the genre the band specialize in as overall I found myself throughly enjoying this as there is a lot to like about this EP. The music is catchy and energetic, the sound is clear, the vocals sound crisp and clear and overall this is a very enjoyable EP which I highly recommend.

Line Up:

Jennifer Crush – Vocals
Manni McFly – Guitar
Randy Stardust – Guitar, Vocals
Cliff Bourbon – Bass
Alexis Rose – Drums

Tracklist:

01. Leave Forever
02. Fear
03. Turn Off the Lights
04. Will I Ever Know
05. Supernova Team 2.0

+ Video "Leave Forever" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Supernova Plasmajets (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Sep 2018, 11:30

Supernova Plasmajets - Supernova Plasmajets (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video

Bio:

Supernova Plasmajets is your dose of good old 80s hair metal and “you better take it daily” says Dr. Feel Good. It is prescription free and the latest addition of Nasty Nassi to the package will also stimulate the modern rock kid in you with her punchy voice that has great range and will hit you right in the behind.The product can be consumed in various formats “the live show” being the most effective if you want to cure your casting-show infected soul quickly. Those guys are rock stars and feel pretty in pink. Epic drum grooves, stadium rock guitar riffs and synth sounds that would bring tears to the eyes of every 80s kid. Even Bon Jovis own Ritchy Sambucka approves saying “This ain’t no Bad Medicine”. They will put on a flashy neon glowing show and you will be part of it! In Supernova-land you are cared for so to prevent the cold turkey after the exhaustive gig, Supernova Plasmajets spared no expense and are now offering their latest EP “Reign in Plasma” released in October 2014 for your listening pleasure.Get your shot at a dealer near you – we know you want it!Till then may the world reign in plasma.

Album:

Let’s talk about a bang. An explosion that generates plasma. The Supernova Plasmajets have hit earth, are extremely explosive and are also clearly more electrified than ever. You can hear their thrill for playing in every note. Add that to their natural knack for hooks, favourite melodies and creating a wall of sound. That’s the way it’s supposed to be – the energy of the new generation! A slice of yesterday and a hint of tomorrow merged to get to the heart of things in the here and now! When the well-rehearsed Supernova team discovered plasma-siren Jennifer Crush (v), nothing could stand in the way of their fusion.Elements that belonged together came together. A new generation of hard rock was born – a contemporary take on 80s glam metal fused with heavy melodic rock, combined with a late 90s vibe and then melded with the minimalistic electronic influences of the now. You only understood 'plasma' Then we did everything right! Authentic, handmade rock music. Bam! Pow! This is how we like it: fat guitar riffs from genuine guys in jeans jackets and charged female vocals that are just bursting to be heard. Now we’ve come full circle: back to explosions. Some things just can’t be held back. Even when it hurts. After a year of work in the band’s own Kingfield Studios, the debut album "Supernova Plasmajets" will be released by AOR Heaven (Soulfood) in February 2017. The band beamed in support from the interstellar realm: vocal recordings from Hagen Grohe (Joe Perry Project), mixing and mastering by Nils Lesser (Beyond The Black, Cypecore, UMC).

Line Up:

Jennifer Crush – Vocals
Manni McFly – Guitar
Cliff Bourbon – Bass
Alexis Rose – Drums

Tracklist:

01. Leave Forever
02. Supernovas Team
03. Hold You Close
04. Turn Off The Lights
05. Will I Ever Know
06. Nothing’s Gonna Stop Me Now
07. Hangin’ On My Lips
08. Faster
09. Fallin’ Backwards
10. Feel Your Fear
11. Turn Around

+ Video "Hold You Close" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Nov 2021, 08:43

Supernova Plasmajets - Now Or Never (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans

Bio:

Album:

The 80s are back! 80s series such as "Stranger Things" are breaking records on Netflix, fashion labels throw 80s retro models on the market every month and Mötley Crüe returns to a US stadium tour after the apocalypse with Poison and Def Leppard! It smells, tastes and almost feels like it was 1984 again. The Supernova Plasmajets have come to take you by the hand and travel back to the future with you: that means modern female-fronted metal with the spirit of the long-missed 80s stadium rock. Since 2013 and releasing two records, they are on the road as ambassadors of the 80s and have come to present the music of this great time as gnarly rockers to a new generation. Whether at big festivals like Summer Breeze Open Air, Rock The Ring, Metal Hammer Paradise, Baltic Open Air, Rock Of Ages, the European tour with Kissin' Dynamite, The New Roses or rockin' out on tour with Eskimo Callboy, JBO and Sinner ... The Mannheim, Germany based Supernova Plasmajets were born to inspire an audience and take them into an 80s parallel universe!

Line Up:

Jennifer Crush – Vocals
Manni McFly – Guitar
Cliff Bourbon – Bass
Alexis Rose – Drums

Tracklist:

01. Pretty Bizzare (Intro)
02. Beggin'
03. Take Me To The Underground
04. Now Or Never
05. Deer In The Headlights
06. Lonely Hearts In The Night
07. I’m Not Okay
08. Fade Away
09. Break Me Down
10. Turn Around The Sky
11. Hello
12. Tell It To My Heart

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Júl 2023, 07:15

Supernova Plasmajets - Now Or Never (Japan Edition) (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021 (Japan Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 135 mb

Bio:

Album:

The 80s are back! 80s series such as "Stranger Things" are breaking records on Netflix, fashion labels throw 80s retro models on the market every month and Mötley Crüe returns to a US stadium tour after the apocalypse with Poison and Def Leppard! It smells, tastes and almost feels like it was 1984 again. The Supernova Plasmajets have come to take you by the hand and travel back to the future with you: that means modern female-fronted metal with the spirit of the long-missed 80s stadium rock. Since 2013 and releasing two records, they are on the road as ambassadors of the 80s and have come to present the music of this great time as gnarly rockers to a new generation. Whether at big festivals like Summer Breeze Open Air, Rock The Ring, Metal Hammer Paradise, Baltic Open Air, Rock Of Ages, the European tour with Kissin' Dynamite, The New Roses or rockin' out on tour with Eskimo Callboy, JBO and Sinner ... The Mannheim, Germany based Supernova Plasmajets were born to inspire an audience and take them into an 80s parallel universe!

Line Up:

Jennifer Crush – Vocals
Manni McFly – Guitar
Cliff Bourbon – Bass
Alexis Rose – Drums

Tracklist:

01. Pretty Bizzare (Intro)
02. Beggin'
03. Take Me To The Underground
04. Now Or Never
05. Deer In The Headlights
06. Lonely Hearts In The Night
07. I’m Not Okay
08. Fade Away
09. Break Me Down
10. Turn Around The Sky
11. Hello
12. Tell It To My Heart
13. Break Me Down (Japanese Version) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Júl 2023, 07:27

Supernova Plasmajets - Supernova Plasmajets (2017) (Special Edition 2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017 (Special Edition 2023)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 203 mb

Bio:

Album:

In 2017, Mannheim-based Supernova Plasmajets released their self-titled first album. Six years later, this is now out of print everywhere, so they decided to re-release it in collaboration with Bug Valley Records. In 2023, the debut is re-released as a special edition with two previously unreleased songs. One is a cover version of the 80s classic "Maniac" and the other is a German-language track called "Geheimnis", which is an absolute exception for the English-speaking band.Let’s talk about a bang. An explosion that generates plasma. The Supernova Plasmajets have hit earth, are extremely explosive and are also clearly more electrified than ever. You can hear their thrill for playing in every note. Add that to their natural knack for hooks, favourite melodies and creating a wall of sound. That’s the way it’s supposed to be – the energy of the new generation! A slice of yesterday and a hint of tomorrow merged to get to the heart of things in the here and now! When the well-rehearsed Supernova team discovered plasma-siren Jennifer Crush (v), nothing could stand in the way of their fusion.Elements that belonged together came together. A new generation of hard rock was born – a contemporary take on 80s glam metal fused with heavy melodic rock, combined with a late 90s vibe and then melded with the minimalistic electronic influences of the now. You only understood 'plasma' Then we did everything right! Authentic, handmade rock music. Bam! Pow! This is how we like it: fat guitar riffs from genuine guys in jeans jackets and charged female vocals that are just bursting to be heard. Now we’ve come full circle: back to explosions. Some things just can’t be held back. Even when it hurts. After a year of work in the band’s own Kingfield Studios, the debut album "Supernova Plasmajets" will be released by AOR Heaven (Soulfood) in February 2017. The band beamed in support from the interstellar realm: vocal recordings from Hagen Grohe (Joe Perry Project), mixing and mastering by Nils Lesser (Beyond The Black, Cypecore, UMC).

Line Up:

Jennifer Crush – Vocals
Manni McFly – Guitar
Cliff Bourbon – Bass
Alexis Rose – Drums

Tracklist:

01. Leave Forever
02. Supernovas Team
03. Hold You Close
04. Turn Off The Lights
05. Will I Ever Know
06. Nothing’s Gonna Stop Me Now
07. Hangin’ On My Lips
08. Faster
09. Fallin’ Backwards
10. Feel Your Fear
11. Turn Around
12. Maniac (Bonus Track)
13. Geheimnis (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Hold You Close" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 8 neregistrovaných