Year : 2014
Style : Rock
Country : United Kingdom
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 338 mb
Queen are a British rock band formed in London in 1970, originally consisting of Freddie Mercury (lead vocals, piano), Brian May (guitar, vocals), John Deacon (bass guitar), and Roger Taylor (drums, vocals). Queen's earliest works were influenced by progressive rock, hard rock and heavy metal, but the band gradually ventured into more conventional and radio-friendly works, incorporating further diverse styles into their music.Before joining Queen, Brian May and Roger Taylor had been playing together in a band named Smile with bassist Tim Staffell. Freddie Mercury (then known by his birth name of Farrokh "Freddie" Bulsara) was a fan of Smile, and encouraged them to experiment with more elaborate stage and recording techniques after Staffell's departure in 1970. Mercury himself joined the band shortly thereafter, changed the name of the band to "Queen", and adopted his familiar stage name. John Deacon was recruited prior to recording their eponymous debut album in 1973. Queen enjoyed success in the UK with their debut and its follow-up, Queen II in 1974, but it was the release of Sheer Heart Attack later in 1974 and A Night at the Opera in 1975 that gained the band international success. The latter featured "Bohemian Rhapsody", which stayed at number one in the UK Singles Chart for nine weeks; it charted at number one in several other territories, and gave the band their first top ten hit on the US Billboard Hot 100. Their 1977 album, News of the World, contained two of rock's most recognisable anthems, "We Will Rock You" and "We Are the Champions".By the early 1980s, Queen were one of the biggest stadium rock bands in the world, with "Another One Bites the Dust" their best selling single, and their performance at 1985's Live Aid is regarded as one of the greatest in rock history. In 1991, Mercury died of bronchopneumonia, a complication of AIDS, and Deacon retired in 1997. Since then, May and Taylor have occasionally performed together, including a collaboration with Free and Bad Company vocalist Paul Rodgers under the name Queen + Paul Rodgers which ended in May 2009. Since 2011, May and Taylor have collaborated with vocalist Adam Lambert under the name of Queen + Adam Lambert. In late 2014, Queen will release a new album, Queen Forever, featuring vocals from the late Freddie Mercury.The band have released a total of 18 number one albums, 18 number one singles, and 10 number one DVDs. Estimates of their record sales generally range from 150 million to 300 million records, making them one of the world's best-selling music artists. They received the Outstanding Contribution to British Music Award from the British Phonographic Industry in 1990, and were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2001.
Queen Forever is a compilation album by British rock band Queen. It has been anticipated for some time and features tracks the band had "forgotten about" with vocals from original frontman Freddie Mercury.Bassist John Deacon is also on the tracks.Drummer Roger Taylor spoke about the album in December 2013, stating that he and guitarist Brian May were "getting together...in the new year to finish what we've got there and then we're going to fashion some kind of album".May announced the title as a compilation album in a radio interview on BBC Radio Wales on 23 May 2014 at the Hay Festival.It will be the first Queen album to feature unreleased material from Mercury (who died in 1991) and Deacon (who retired from the music business in 1997) since 1995's Made in Heaven. The album will be released by Hollywood Records on 10 November 2014.Brian May has said that most of the material "comes from the ’80′s when we were in full flight. It is quite emotional. It is the big, big ballads and the big, big epic sound".He has also stated that it is similar to Made in Heaven.May had earlier stated that the album may end up being a mixture of old existing material and new material containing at least three unreleased songs (later stating possibly as many as five).The material has been fleshed out with modern technology by May.It was stated by Adam Lambert at the start of the 2014 Queen + Adam Lambert tour of North America that "Love Kills", a Freddie Mercury solo song originally intended for Queen's The Works album, has been reworked by the band and will be included on this album. In an August 2014 podcast with Eddie Trunk, May also confirmed that another out-take from The Works, "Let Me in Your Heart Again", recorded in Los Angeles in 1983, would also be included on the new album. The song was previously recorded and released by May's wife Anita Dobson on her album Talking of Love in 1988, featuring May on guitar. The Queen version is confirmed to include all four members of the band. In a separate interview towards the end of Queen's North American tour, May also stated that the two new songs would be released alongside two tracks recorded with Michael Jackson (but did not identify which two). May described the remaining songs on the Queen Forever album as being "unusual" and originating from the existing studio albums.The album contains three new tracks as well as a selection of songs that May and Taylor have described as showcasing the band's musical development, rather than simply being their 'Greatest Hits'.
Freddie Mercury – lead vocals, piano, keyboards, rhythm guitar on "Crazy Little Thing Called Love"
Brian May – acoustic and electric guitars, backing vocals, piano, keyboards, lead vocals on "Long Away", "'39" and "Sail Away Sweet Sister", co-lead vocals on "Las Palabras de Amor", "Who Wants to Live Forever" and "Mother Love"
Roger Taylor – drums, backing vocals, keyboards, lead vocals and rhythm guitar on "Drowse"
John Deacon – bass guitar, acoustic guitars, keyboards
Michael Jackson – co-lead vocals on "There Must Be More to Life Than This"
01. Let Me In Your Heart Again (Remastered 2014) (4:35)
02. Love Kills (The Ballad) (4:12)
03. There Must Be More To Life Than This (William Orbit Mix) Michael Jackson (3:27)
04. Play The Game (Remastered 2014) (3:14)
05. Dear Friends (Remastered 2011) (1:08)
06. You're My Best Friend (Remastered 2011) (2:52)
07. Love Of My Life (Remastered 2011) (3:33)
08. Drowse (Remastered 2014) (3:38)
09. You Take My Breath Away (2014 Remastered) (4:38)
10. Spread Your Wings (2014 Remastered) (4:30)
11. Long Away (Remastered 2011) (3:32)
12. Lily Of The Valley (Remastered 2014) (1:39)
13. Don't Try So Hard (Remastered 2011) (3:39)
14. Bijou (Remastered 2011) (3:36)
15. These Are The Days Of Our Lives (Remastered 2011) (4:14)
16. Nevermore (Remastered 2011) (1:18)
17. Las Palabras De Amor (The Words Of Love) (Remastered 2011) (4:31)
18. Who Wants To Live Forever (Remastered 2011) (5:15)
01. I Was Born To Love You (Remastered 2011) (4:50)
02. Somebody To Love (Remastered 2014) (4:52)
03. Crazy Little Thing Called Love (Remastered 2011) (2:43)
04. Friends Will Be Friends (Remastered 2011) (4:06)
05. Jealousy (Remastered 2011) (3:13)
06. One Year Of Love (Remastered 2011) (4:27)
07. A Winter's Tale (Remastered 2011) (3:48)
08. '39 (2014 Remastered) (3:30)
09. Mother Love (Remastered 2011) (4:47)
10. It's A Hard Life (Remastered 2014 / With Fade) (4:06)
11. Save Me (Remastered 2014) (3:46)
12. Made In Heaven (Remastered 2011) (5:25)
13. Too Much Love Will Kill You (Remastered 2011) (4:20)
14. Sail Away Sweet Sister (Remastered 2011) (3:33)
15. The Miracle (2014 Remastered) (4:57)
16. Is This The World We Created...? (2014 Remastered) (2:12)
17. In The Lap Of The Gods... Revisited (Remastered 2011) (3:46)
18. Forever (Remastered 2011) (3:21)
Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!
Kód: Vybrať všetko
Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!
Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)
Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)