Alice Cooper (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Alice Cooper (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Jan 2016, 13:50

Alice Cooper - Slicker Than A Weasel (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Hard Rock , Glam Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 198 mb

Bio:

Alice Cooper (born Vincent Damon Furnier, February 4, 1948) is an American rock singer, songwriter, and musician whose career spans five decades. With a stage show that features guillotines, electric chairs, fake blood, boa constrictors, baby dolls, crutch and dueling sword , considered by fans and peers alike to be "The Godfather of Shock Rock"; Cooper has drawn equally from horror movies, vaudeville, and garage rock to pioneer a grandly theatrical and macabre brand of rock designed to shock.Originating in Phoenix in the late 1960s after Furnier moved from Detroit, Alice Cooper was originally a band consisting of Furnier on vocals and harmonica, lead guitarist Glen Buxton, Michael Bruce on rhythm guitar, Dennis Dunaway on bass guitar, and drummer Neal Smith. The original Alice Cooper band broke into the international music mainstream with the 1971 hit "I'm Eighteen" from the album Love It to Death, which was followed by the even bigger single "School's Out" in 1972. The band reached their commercial peak with the 1973 album Billion Dollar Babies.Furnier adopted the band's name as his own name in the 1970s and began a solo career with the 1975 concept album Welcome to My Nightmare. In 2011 he released Welcome 2 My Nightmare, his 19th album as a solo artist, and his 26th album in total. Expanding from his Detroit rock roots, in his career Cooper has experimented with a number of musical styles, including conceptual rock, art rock, hard rock, heavy metal, new wave, pop rock, experimental rock and industrial rock.Alice Cooper is known for his social and witty persona offstage; The Rolling Stone Album Guide has called him the world's most "beloved heavy metal entertainer".He is credited with helping to shape the sound and look of heavy metal, and has been described as the artist who "first introduced horror imagery to rock'n'roll, and whose stagecraft and showmanship have permanently transformed the genre".Away from music, Cooper is a film actor, a golfing celebrity, a restaurateur and, since 2004, a popular radio DJ with his classic rock show Nights with Alice Cooper.In 2011, the original Alice Cooper band was inducted into The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Album:

Amazon UK is advertising a pre-order for a new Alice Cooper live album entitled Slicker Than A Weasel. The product description provided is as follows:"Alice's exceedingly accomplished band for this gig at Wendler Arena, performed May 10th, 1978 includes two long-term stalwarts from the band of another great showman, Elton John: Davey Johnstone on guitar and bassist Dee Murray; drummer Dennis Conway, keyboard player Frec Mandel and guitarist Jefferson Kewley, made up the rest of the group. This gig was something of a homecoming for Alice, Saginaw being located just northwest of his birthplace in Detroit, Michigan."Alice Cooper's Raise The Dead - Live From Wacken CD/DVD set is out now, and has charted at #24 on the Billboard Top Hard Rock charts in its first week. The set also charted at #52 on the Top Indie Albums Chart and landed within the Top 200 as well.Raise The Dead - Live From Wacken is available as a CD/DVD Digipack and in Blu-Ray Amaray (Full HD) format. The DVD contains 22 songs from the Wacken concert – including covers of The Doors’ "Break On Through", The Who‘s "My Generation" and Pink Floyd‘s "Another Brick In The Wall" – plus bonus material shows + a 20-minute interview with the man himself, and the double CD features music from the complete concert. 22 songs live... a phenomenal stage show, all classics in one package plus Alice Cooper - one the biggest entertainers ever! What’s not to love?Raise The Dead – Live From Wacken CD/DVD also benefits charity! When Alice learned about the charity aspect of the set, he was very happy to be one the first to participate and support the Wacken Foundation. The Wacken Foundation is a non-profit organization, supporting the new blood of hard rock / heavy and metal music. For every CD/DVD sold, € 1 will be contributed to the Wacken Foundation.

Line Up:

Alice Cooper - vocals
Chuck Garric - bass
Orianthi - guitar
Ryan Roxie - guitar
Tommy Henriksen - guitar
Glen Sobel - drums

Tracklist:

01. Under My Wheels
02. Billion Dollar Babies
03. I’m Eighteen
04. Is It My Body
05. Devil’s Food
06. The Black Widow
07. You And Me
08. Only Women Bleed
09. Unfinished Sweet
10. Escape
11. I Love the Dead
12. Go To Hell
13. I Never Cry
14. School’s Out

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Alice Cooper (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 18 Aug 2016, 10:22

Alice Cooper - Original Album Series (5CD) (2012)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2012

Bio:

Alice Cooper (born Vincent Damon Furnier, February 4, 1948) is an American rock singer, songwriter, and musician whose career spans five decades. With a stage show that features guillotines, electric chairs, fake blood, boa constrictors, baby dolls, crutch and dueling sword , considered by fans and peers alike to be "The Godfather of Shock Rock"; Cooper has drawn equally from horror movies, vaudeville, and garage rock to pioneer a grandly theatrical and macabre brand of rock designed to shock.Originating in Phoenix in the late 1960s after Furnier moved from Detroit, Alice Cooper was originally a band consisting of Furnier on vocals and harmonica, lead guitarist Glen Buxton, Michael Bruce on rhythm guitar, Dennis Dunaway on bass guitar, and drummer Neal Smith. The original Alice Cooper band broke into the international music mainstream with the 1971 hit "I'm Eighteen" from the album Love It to Death, which was followed by the even bigger single "School's Out" in 1972. The band reached their commercial peak with the 1973 album Billion Dollar Babies.Furnier adopted the band's name as his own name in the 1970s and began a solo career with the 1975 concept album Welcome to My Nightmare. In 2011 he released Welcome 2 My Nightmare, his 19th album as a solo artist, and his 26th album in total. Expanding from his Detroit rock roots, in his career Cooper has experimented with a number of musical styles, including conceptual rock, art rock, hard rock, heavy metal, new wave, pop rock, experimental rock and industrial rock.Alice Cooper is known for his social and witty persona offstage; The Rolling Stone Album Guide has called him the world's most "beloved heavy metal entertainer".He is credited with helping to shape the sound and look of heavy metal, and has been described as the artist who "first introduced horror imagery to rock'n'roll, and whose stagecraft and showmanship have permanently transformed the genre".Away from music, Cooper is a film actor, a golfing celebrity, a restaurateur and, since 2004, a popular radio DJ with his classic rock show Nights with Alice Cooper.In 2011, the original Alice Cooper band was inducted into The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Album:

These are the best albums Alice Cooper ever made in my opinion and I love the bands music to pieces, I AM slightly disappointed in something. That is, how compressed and extremely LOUD the first 3 albums are. The final two albums -Killer and School's Out- are significantly tamer. This means you'll have to fiddle around with the volume button if you want the sound to remain consistent for all 5 albums. Why the record company wouldn't release a balanced volume set I haven't the slightest idea.Seriously, the fact these albums aren't all consistent is a problem to me. If all 5 albums sounded were quite like Killer and School's Out I wouldn't even care. If all 5 albums sounded compressed and loud I wouldn't care either. I only mind that there's a variation in sound. Otherwise this is probably the best collection of Alice Cooper you'll ever know and it's highly recommended.

Line Up:

Alice Cooper – lead vocals , harmonica
Glen Buxton – lead guitar
Michael Bruce – rhythm guitar, backing vocals and lead vocals, keyboards
Dennis Dunaway – bass guitar, backing vocals
Neal Smith – drums, backing vocals

next musicians on albums:

David Briggs – piano on "Shoe Salesman"
Bob Ezrin – keyboards on "Caught in a Dream", "Long Way to Go", "Hallowed Be My Name", "Second Coming", and "Ballad of Dwight Fry" (credited as "Toronto Bob Ezrin")
Rick Derringer – additional guitar, "Under My Wheels"
Dick Wagner - lead guitar on "My Stars"
Rockin' Reggie Vincent - guitar, backing vocals

Tracklist:

CD1 - Pretties For You (1969)

1. Titanic Overture (LP Version)
2. 10 Minutes Before The Worm (LP Version)
3. Swing Low Sweet Cheerio (LP Version)
4. Today Mueller (LP Version)
5. Living (LP Version)
6. Fields Of Regret (LP Version)
7. No Longer Umpire (LP Version)
8. Levity Ball (LP Version)
9. B.B. On Mars LP Version)
10. Reflected (LP Version)
11. Apple Bush (LP Version)
12. Earwigs To Eternity (LP Version)
13. Changing Arranging (LP Version)

CD2 - Easy Action (1970)

1. Mr. And Misdemeanor (LP Version)
2. Shoe Salesman (LP Version)
3. Still No Air (LP Version)
4. Below Your Means (LP Version)
5. Return Of The Spiders (LP Version)
6. Laughing At Me (LP Version)
7. Refrigerator Heaven (LP Version)
8. Beautiful Flyaway (LP Version)
9. Lay Down And Die, Goodbye (LP Version)

CD3 - Love It To Death (1971)

1. Caught In A Dream (Album Version)
2. I'm Eighteen (Album Version)
3. Long Way To Go (Album Version)
4. Black Juju (Album Version)
5. Is It My Body (Album Version)
6. Hallowed Be My Name (Album Version)
7. Second Coming (Album Version)
8. Ballad of Dwight Fry (Album Version)
9. Sun Arise (Album Version)

CD4 - Killer (1971)

1. Under My Wheels (Album Version)
2. Be My Lover (Album Version)
3. Halo Of Flies (Album Version)
4. Desperado (Album Version)
5. You Drive Me Nervous (Album Version)
6. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah (Album Version)
7. Dead Babies (Album Version)
8. Killer (Album Version)

CD5 - School's Out (1972)

1. School's Out
2. Luney Tune (Album Version)
3. Gutter Cat Vs. The Jets (Album Version)
4. Street Fight (Album Version)
5. Blue Turk (Album Version)
6. My Stars (Album Version)
7. Public Animal #9 (Album Version)
8. Alma Mater (Album Version)
9. Grande Finale (Album Version)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 30 Máj 2019, 06:30

Alice Cooper - From The Inside (1978) (Japan SHM-CD Edition 2012)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1978 (Japan SHM-CD Edition 2012)

Bio:

Album:

From the Inside is the fourth solo album by Alice Cooper, released in 1978. It is a concept album about Cooper’s stay in a New York sanitarium due to his alcoholism. Each of the characters in the songs were based on actual people Cooper met in the sanitarium. With this album, he saw the addition of three former members of the Elton John band: lyricist Bernie Taupin, guitarist Davey Johnstone and bassist Dee Murray.The lead single from the album was “How You Gonna See Me Now”, an early example of a power ballad, which reached number 12 in the US Hot 100 chart. A music video was also created for it. The ‘Madhouse Rocks Tour’ in support of From the Inside lasted from February to April 1979 and saw all songs from the album as regular parts of the setlist except “Millie and Billie”, “For Veronica’s Sake” and “Jackknife Johnny”.Since 1979, however, songs from From the Inside have rarely been performed live, with the only cases being “Serious” on the 2003 ‘Bare Bones’ tour and his 2018 One Night With Alice Cooper tour.“Wish I Were Born in Beverly Hills” on the 2005–2006 Dirty Diamonds Tour,“Nurse Rozetta” on the ‘Descent into Dragontown’ and ‘Theatre of Death’ tours,and “From the Inside” between 1997 and 1999 and on the late 2000s ‘Theatre of Death’ tour.The album was adapted into a comic book, Marvel Premiere #50.Comes in a CD-sized papersleeve album replica, with obi-strip and insert of notes mostly in Japanese.

Line Up:

Alice Cooper – vocals
Dick Wagner – lead guitar
David Foster – keyboards
Davey Johnstone – lead guitar, backing vocals
David Hungate – bass
Dee Murray – bass
Dennis Conway – drums
Fred Mandel – keyboards
John Pierce – bass
Jim Keltner – percussion
Jay Graydon – guitar, synthesizer programming
Lee Sklar – bass
Michael Ricciardella – drums
Marcy Levy – vocals on "Millie and Billie
Steve Lukather – guitar
Steve Porcaro – synthesizer programming
Robbie King – keyboards
Rick Shlosser – drums
Michael Ricciardella – drums
Rick Nielsen – guitar
backing vocals – Bill Champlin, Kiki Dee, Flo & Eddie, Tom Kelly, Bobby Kimball, Sheryl Cooper, The Totally Committed Choir

Tracklist:

01. From The Inside
02. Wish I Were Born In Beverly Hills
03. The Quiet Room
04. Nurse Rozetta
05. Millie And Billie
06. Serious
07. How You Gonna See Me Now
08. For Veronica's Sake
09. Jacknife Johnny
10. Inmates (We're All Crazy)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 30 Máj 2019, 12:18

Alice Cooper - Flush The Fashion (1980)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1980

Bio:

Album:

Flush the Fashion is the fifth solo album by singer Alice Cooper, released in April 28, 1980, and produced by Roy Thomas Baker. Musically, the album was a drastic change of style for Cooper, leaning towards a new wave influence. The lead single "Clones (We're All)" reached #40 on the Billboard Top 40. The album’s ten tracks touch on themes such as the loss of identity, taking on other roles, and the usual Alice Cooper-esque dementia. This is evident even in the lyrics of Flush the Fashion’s cover songs (for example the “Clones” single). Cooper also performs several “story” songs, presenting a series of intriguing vignettes in lieu of more traditional subject matter. By the time of Flush the Fashion, after a much-publicized stint in a sanitarium in 1977 for alcoholism and subsequent sobriety, Cooper had secretly developed a heavy addiction to cocaine, although, unlike his following three albums Cooper has some recollection – if not perfect – of making Flush the Fashion.Cooper did tour the album through the United States and Mexico City during 1980, playing “Clones”, “Pain”, “Model Citizen”, “Grim Facts”, “Talk Talk”, “Dance Yourself to Death” and “Nuclear Infected” on a regular basis. The first four songs remained part of the setlist for the Special Forces tour a year later. Since 1982, songs from Flush the Fashion, as with all Cooper’s albums from between 1976 and 1983, have rarely been performed live. The only cases have been: “Clones”, of which there were a few irregular performances between 1996 and 2003 and was a regular part of Cooper’s setlist during the 2011-2012 ‘No More Mr. Nice Guy’ tour "Pain", which was regular on Cooper's 2017 'Spend The Night With Alice Cooper' tour, and "Grim Facts" with was part of "A Paranormal Evening With Alice Cooper" in 2018.All tracks written by Alice Cooper, Davey Johnstone and Fred Mandel except where noted.Flush The Fashion kicked off what would become Alice Cooper's least successful decade, both musically and personally. Tormented by various addictions and functioning erratically at best, the emaciated and errant Alice decided yet again to pursue a different sound for his 12th album.Alice wrote most of these songs in conjunction with Elton John's longtime guitarist, Davey Johnstone, and his future keyboardist, Fred Mandel. This unusual combination results in an album that can best be described as The Best of The Cars Sung by Alice Cooper (with just a dose of Huey Lewis & The News). As distinctly dissimilar from Alice's past work as such a thing sounds, the formula pays off for the first half of the album; the jangly guitars and prominent synth lines of "Talk Talk" and "Clones (We're All)" suggest that Alice could have a future here. His vocals might be unusually clean and the songs might be surprisingly friendly, but Alice is a true chameleon; he wears many colors and he wears them well, for the most part. The main question is which colors deserve wearing.The back cover reveals the source of this New Wave experiment: an uncomfortably clean-cut Alice Cooper sporting fully-tamed hair, a noticeable absence of makeup, and a lot less Alice than we're used to seeing. 1980 was not a good year for Alice, as evidenced by his corpse-like stare and fractured sense of self. He had no real band to speak of, and was fighting a losing battle with his career; the strong themes of missing identity in these songs offer insight into his mindset.As an Alice Cooper album, Flush The Fashion makes no sense whatsoever. As an artifact of the New Wave tide that rose to prominence around that time, it sounds very dated, but not altogether kitschy; reasonably old-fashioned, but not drowned by being shackled to a fleeting point in time. A few gems like "Pain" still have charm, and after some time to assimilate it, the album isn't all that bad.Yet, when all is said and done, this album cannot defend itself from criticism. The gaily flourishing flute effects of "Model Citizen," semi-autobiographical misery of "Aspirin Damage," and uninspired selection of off-the-rack rock riffs do nothing but reinforce the unfortunate impression of a disinterested Alice on autopilot. Flush The Fashion, for its occasional successes, runs out of life quickly and, likely because of his questionable involvement, poorly captures Alice's true spirit and personality. It stands more as a forgotten point of interest that hardcore fans might find appealing than anything else.

Line Up:

Alice Cooper - vocals
Davey Johnstone - guitar
Fred Mandel - keyboards, guitar
Dennis Conway - drums
John Cooker Lopresti - bass guitar

Production:

Producer: Roy Thomas Baker
Engineer: Ian Taylor
Assistant Engineer: John Weaver

Tracklist:

01. Talk Talk [The Music Machine cover]
02. Clones (We're All)
03. Pain
04. Leather Boots
05. Aspirin Damage
06. Nuclear Infected
07. Grim Facts
08. Model Citizen
09. Dance Yourself To Death
10. Headlines

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 30 Máj 2019, 12:30

Alice Cooper - Special Forces (1981)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1981

Bio:

Album:

Special Forces is the sixth solo album by Alice Cooper, released in 1981, and was produced by Richard Podolor, most famous as the producer for Three Dog Night. Singles included “You Want It, You Got It”, “Who Do You Think We Are” and “Seven and Seven Is”. Flo and Eddie, former members of The Turtles, performers, and radio personalities, performed on this album.Alice Cooper appeared on The Tomorrow Show with Tom Snyder to promote the album, being interviewed and looking very gaunt in full military-drag make-up, after which he played live versions of “Who Do You Think We Are” and “Seven and Seven Is”. Cooper toured Special Forces through USA, Canada, France, Spain and the United Kingdom, but other than the aforementioned songs he played no further Special Forces songs live, except for snippets of “Vicious Rumours” at a few shows in the US and Scotland.With the exception of “Who Do You Think We Are”, which was a regular part of setlists during the Eyes of Alice Cooper tour in 2004,none of the songs from Special Forces has been performed live since 1982.French television special Alice Cooper a Paris was recorded in January 1982, before the start of the Special Forces European tour - Cooper's first tour of Europe since 1975. The tour was a major success.Special Forces is the first of three albums which Alice refers to as his "blackout" albums, followed by Zipper Catches Skin, and DaDa, as he has no recollection of recording them, due to substance abuse. Cooper stated “I wrote them, recorded them and toured them and I don’t remember much of any of that”,though in fact he toured only Special Forces.The Special Forces tour, ending in February 1982, would be Cooper's last for over four years, as he succumbed to the abuse of freebase cocaine and a subsequent relapse of alcoholism, until his return to the road in October 1986 with "The Nightmare Returns" tour. “Look at You Over There, Ripping the Sawdust from My Teddybear”, was listed on the album packaging, but was removed by Cooper from the album itself before the release, as he felt it didn't fit with the overall theme. It was later released in demo form on the 1999 box set The Life and Crimes of Alice Cooper, and again in demo form on the 2010 reissue of Special Forces. There is a completed studio version of the song which remains unreleased.“Seven and Seven Is” was a cover of Love's original, written by Arthur Lee.

Line Up:

Alice Cooper - vocals
Duane Hitchings - keyboards
Danny Johnson - guitar
Craig Krampf - drums
Mike Pinera - guitar
Erik Scott - bass

Tracklist:

01. Who Do You Think We Are 4:22
02. Seven & Seven Is 2:41
03. Prettiest Cop On The Block 3:14
04. Don't Talk Old To Me 2:55
05. Generation Landslide '81 (Live) 3:50
06. Skeletons In The Closet 3:43
07. You Want It, You Got It 3:15
08. You Look Good In Rags 3:35
09. You're A Movie 3:37
10. Vicious Rumours 3:43

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 07 Jún 2019, 07:11

Alice Cooper - Constrictor (1986)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1986
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video

Bio:

Album:

Constrictor is the ninth solo studio album by rock musician Alice Cooper released on September 22, 1986.After a hiatus from the music industry after the release of DaDa, Cooper remained in seclusion for three years. He starred in Monster Dog, a horror film for which he wrote two songs. He also guest starred on the Twisted Sister track "Be Chrool to Your Scuel". Constrictor was Alice Cooper's first album to feature Kane Roberts on guitar, Kip Winger on bass, who would later gain great fame with his own band, Winger and the only one to feature David Rosenberg on drums.The album returned Cooper to the charts at number 59 after his previous two releases Zipper Catches Skin and DaDa had failed to crack the Top 200.For all intents and purposes, Constrictor was the first "normal" album Cooper had released in nearly eight years, since his records following From the Inside were seen as largely experimental.The horror series Friday the 13th teamed up with Cooper during this time to produce the theme song for its latest film. The song “He's Back (The Man Behind the Mask)” was written for Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives and went on to become a #1 hit in Sweden. Also featured in the film were Constrictor’s “Teenage Frankenstein” and “Hard Rock Summer,” which did not end up on the album.The track “The Great American Success Story” was apparently intended as the theme song to the Rodney Dangerfield film Back to School, but was not actually used.The demo of “He’s Back (The Man Behind the Mask)” was totally different from the final album version. A reworked version of the “He's Back” demo landed on the album as “Trick Bag” instead. The version of “He’s Back” that was featured in Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives was remixed from the album version.Constrictor also led to one of the most successful tours of the late 1980s, “The Nightmare Returns” tour. Three songs from the album, “Teenage Frankenstein”, “Give It Up” and “The World Needs Guts” were regularly performed on this tour.However, as with all Cooper live songs since Lace and Whiskey, these songs failed to remain in the setlist during subsequent tours. “Teenage Frankenstein” was also played on the tour supporting the follow-up Raise Your Fist and Yell album and occasionally during the 2001 “Descent into Dragontown” tour,whilst “He’s Back (The Man Behind the Mask)” was played occasionally in the late 1980s and the early 2000s before becoming a frequent part of the setlist on the “Raise the Dead” tour.

Line Up:

Alice Cooper - vocals
Kane Roberts - guitar, bass guitar, keyboards, drums, backing vocals
Kip Winger - bass guitar, backing vocals
David Rosenberg - drums
Donnie Kisselbach - bass guitar
Paul Delph - keyboards, background vocals on "He's Back"
Tom Kelly - background vocals on "He's Back"
Beau Hill - background vocals, production

Technical:

Michael Wagener - production, mixing
Stephen Benben - engineering
Ira McLaughlin - assistant engineering
Garth Richardson - assistant mixing
Mike Reese - mastering
Anita Bourne - production coordination

Tracklist:

01. Teenage Frankenstein
02. Give It Up
03. Thrill My Gorilla
04. Life And Death Of The Party
05. Simple Disobedience
06. The World Needs Guts
07. Trick Bag
08. Crawlin'
09. Great American Success Story
10. He's Back (The Man Behind The Mask)

+ Video "Teenage Frankenstein" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Jún 2019, 06:15

Alice Cooper - The Last Temptation (1994)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1994

Bio:

Album:

The Last Temptation is the thirteenth solo studio album by rock singer Alice Cooper, released in July 1994 via Epic Records.It centers on a boy named Steven (also the name of the protagonist in Cooper's earlier work, Welcome to My Nightmare), and a mysterious showman. The showman, with apparent supernatural abilities, attempted with the use of twisted versions of morality plays to persuade Steven to join his traveling show, "The Theater of the Real - The Grand-est Guignol!", where he would "never grow up". The full story was given in a three-part comic book written by Neil Gaiman, the first part of which accompanied the recording. In the comic, the showman (referred to only ever as such) was depicted as Cooper himself. Pages from the comic are seen in the Lost in America music video, while it is being read by Steven.It was originally published by Marvel Comics and later reprinted by Dark Horse Comics, collected as trade paperback.Music videos were made for "Lost in America" and "It's Me". Both music videos are available for download from Sony/BMG. Barry Weber of allmusic.com wrote, "By the time The Last Temptation was released in 1994, the hair band fad that had fueled Cooper's return was dead, and Cooper was obviously aware of its downfall – the album sounds almost nothing like its two predecessors (1989's Trash and 1991's Hey Stoopid). Far surpassing anything Cooper recorded in almost 20 years, The Last Temptation is unquestionably some of his best work." Although Epic did not finance a tour and Cooper consequently did not tour The Last Temptation, four of the album’s songs – “It’s Me”, “Lost in America”, “Cleansed by Fire” and “Sideshow” – were incorporated into Cooper’s setlist from the time of his first appearance on the Monsters of Rock circuit in September 1995.Although “It’s Me” was dropped after four performances,the other three songs remained a regular part of setlists until the end of the Life and Crimes of Alice Cooper tour in 1999, and were joined by “Nothing’s Free” on the “School’s Out for Summer ‘97” tour. However, with the exception of “Lost in America”, which has remained a frequent part of setlists excluding the first three quarters of the 2012 to 2015 “Raise the Dead” tour, nothing from The Last Temptation has been performed live from 2000 onwards.

Line Up:

Alice Cooper – vocals
Stef Burns – guitar, background vocals
Greg Smith – bass, background vocals
Derek Sherinian – keyboards, background vocals
David Uosikkinen – drums

Additional personnel:

Chris Cornell – vocals on "Stolen Prayer" and "Unholy War"
Dan Wexler – guitar on "Lost In America"
John Purdell – keyboards on "You're My Temptation", "Lullaby" and "It's Me"
Lou Merlino – background vocals
Mark Hudson – background vocals
Craig Copeland – background vocals
Brett Hudson – background vocals

Tracklist:

01. Sideshow
02. Nothing's Free
03. Lost in America
04. Bad Place Alone
05. You're My Temptation
06. Stolen Prayer
07. Unholy War
08. Lullaby
09. It's Me
10. Cleansed by Fire

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 12 Jún 2019, 06:03

Alice Cooper - Brutal Planet (Limited European Edition) (2000)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2000 (Limited European Edition)

Bio:

Album:

Brutal Planet is the fourteenth solo studio album by Alice Cooper, released in 2000. Musically, this finds Alice tackling a much darker and heavier approach than on previous albums, with many songs approaching a somewhat modern-sounding, industrial/metal sound. Lyrically, it deals with themes of dark "social fiction", including domestic violence ("Take It Like a Woman"), prejudice ("Blow Me a Kiss"), psychopathic behavior ("It's the Little Things"), war ("Pick Up the Bones") and school shootings ("Wicked Young Man"). The album was followed by a sequel Dragontown.Doug Van Pelt, editor of the alternative Christian music-oriented HM Magazine, found that the lyrics communicated biblical morals "in a very powerful way".Van Pelt stated further that the final argument is provided in the title track, which condemns the systems of judgment that the world uses.Moreover, "Blow Me a Kiss" urges the listener to think deeper about spiritual matters.All tracks written by Alice Cooper and Bob Marlette except where noted.

Line Up:

Alice Cooper – Vocals
Ryan Roxie – Guitar
Eric Singer – Drums
Bob Marlette – Bass, Keyboards

Session musicians:

Phil X – Guitar

Tracklist:

01. Brutal Planet 4:40
02. Wicked Young Man 3:50
03. Sanctuary 4:00
04. Blow Me a Kiss 3:18
05. Eat Some More 4:36
06. Pick Up the Bones 5:14
07. Pessi-Mystic 4:56
08. Gimme 4:46
09. It's the Little Things 4:11
10. Take It Like a Woman 4:12
11. Cold Machines 4:14

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Jún 2019, 07:03

Alice Cooper - Welcome To My Nightmare (1975) (Japan SHM-CD Edition 2012)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1975 (Japan SHM-CD Edition 2012)

Bio:

Album:

Welcome to My Nightmare is the first solo album by Alice Cooper, released in March 1975. It is Alice Cooper's first solo album (all previous Alice Cooper releases were band efforts), and his only album for the Atlantic Records label. Welcome to My Nightmare is a concept album. Played in sequence, the songs form a journey through the nightmares of a child named Steven. The album inspired the Alice Cooper: The Nightmare TV special, a worldwide concert tour in 1975, and the Welcome to My Nightmare concert film in 1976. The ensuing tour was one of the most over-the-top excursions of that era. Most of Lou Reed’s band joined Cooper for this record.The cover artwork was created by Drew Struzan for Pacific Eye & Ear. Rolling Stone would later rank it ninetieth on the list of the "Top 100 Album Covers Of All Time".Famed film actor of the horror genre Vincent Price provided a monologue in the song "Black Widow". The original version of "Escape" was recorded by The Hollywood Stars for their shelved 1974 album "Shine Like a Radio", which was finally released in 2013.The ballad "Only Women Bleed", released as a single, is a song originally composed by guitarist Dick Wagner for his late-60s band The Frost, with a new title provided by Cooper and revised lyrics written by Wagner and Cooper.The remastered CD version adds three alternate version bonus tracks.A sequel concept album, Welcome 2 My Nightmare, was released in 2011.The Alice Cooper band broke up by Spring of 1974, with Cooper beginning work on his first solo project.Cooper intended the music to be more theatrical than the previous glam-rock focused records.Cooper hired Bob Ezrin, who had produced four previous Cooper records, to collaborate with him.The album is a concept album, with Cooper telling the story of the nightmares of the character Steven.Ezrin, Steve Hunter, and Dick Wagner had all performed on the Alice Cooper band’s 1973 album Billion Dollar Babies, produced by Ezrin. Subsequently, Ezrin produced and performed on Lou Reed’s 1973 concept album Berlin, including Hunter, Wagner, and Tony Levin. Reed’s band on his following live album Rock 'n' Roll Animal was composed of Hunter, Wagner, Prakash John, and Pentti Glan. Ezrin and Cooper hired all four members of Reed’s live band, plus Levin, to work on Cooper’s new album.Wagner and Ezrin would co-write the majority of the tracks with Cooper.

Line Up:

Alice Cooper - Lead Vocals
Dick Wagner - Guitars
Johnny (Bee) Badanjek - Drums
Steve (Deacon) Hunter - Guitars
Tony Levin - Bass

Production:

Produced & Mixed: Bob Ezrin
Mastered: Charlie Watts
Recorded at Soundstage; Toronto
Recorded at Sunset Sound; Hollywood, US
Recorded at Record Plant & Electric Lady; New York, N.Y.
Mastered at The Mastering Lab; L.A.
Album Concept & Design: Pacific Ear & Eye
Illustration: Drew Struzan
Photography: Bret Lopez
Additional Players:
Vincent Price - Vocals
Gerry Yons - Guitar
Gary Lyons - Backing Vocals
Bob Ezrin - Keyboards, Backing Vocals
Whitey Glan - Drums
Chart Position: USA # 5 / UK # 19 / Australia # 5 / New Zealand # 24

Tracklist:

01. Welcome To My Nightmare
02. Devil's Food
03. The Black Widow
04. Some Folks
05. Only Women Bleed
06. Department Of Youth
07. Cold Ethyl
08. Years Ago
09. Steven
10. The Awakening
11. Escape

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Dec 2021, 17:11

Alice Cooper - Trash (1989) (Japan Blu-Spec CD2 Edition 2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1989) (Japan Blu-Spec CD2 Edition 2014)

Bio:

Alice Cooper (born Vincent Damon Furnier; February 4, 1948) is an American singer, songwriter, musician, and occasion actor whose career spans five decades. With a stage show that features guillotines, electric chairs, fake blood, boa constrictors, baby dolls, and dueling swords,Cooper is considered by fans and peers alike to be "The Godfather of Shock Rock"; he has drawn equally from horror movies, vaudeville, and garage rock to pioneer a theatrical and macabre brand of rock designed to shock people.Originating in Phoenix in the late 1960s after he moved from Detroit, Alice Cooper was originally a band consisting of Furnier on vocals and harmonica, lead guitarist Glen Buxton, Michael Bruce on rhythm guitar, Dennis Dunaway on bass guitar, and drummer Neal Smith. The original Alice Cooper band broke into the international music mainstream with the 1971 hit "I'm Eighteen" from the album Love It to Death, which was followed by the even bigger single "School's Out" in 1972. The band reached their commercial peak with the 1973 album Billion Dollar Babies.Furnier adopted the band's name as his own name in the 1970s and began a solo career with the 1975 concept album Welcome to My Nightmare. In 2011 he released Welcome 2 My Nightmare, his 19th album as a solo artist, and his 26th album in total. Expanding from his Detroit rock roots, in his career Cooper has experimented with a number of musical styles, including conceptual rock, art rock, hard rock, heavy metal, new wave, pop rock, experimental rock and industrial rock.Alice Cooper is known for his social and witty persona offstage, with The Rolling Stone Album Guide calling him the world's most "beloved heavy metal entertainer".He is credited with helping to shape the sound and look of heavy metal, and has been described as the artist who "first introduced horror imagery to rock'n'roll, and whose stagecraft and showmanship have permanently transformed the genre".Away from music, Cooper is a film actor, a golfing celebrity, a restaurateur and, since 2004, a popular radio DJ with his classic rock show Nights with Alice Cooper.In 2011, the original Alice Cooper band was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Album:

Trash is the eighteenth studio album released by Alice Cooper in 1989. The album features the single "Poison", Cooper's first top ten hit since his single "You And Me" in 1977.After Alice's return to the music industry in 1986 with the successful "The Nightmare Returns" tour, Cooper had sought assistance from Desmond Child to create a comeback album. Trash became one of Cooper's biggest albums, accompanied by music videos for "Poison", "Bed of Nails", "House of Fire", and "Only My Heart Talkin'". A successful year-long worldwide concert tour in support of the album was documented in the home video release Alice Cooper Trashes The World.The album features many guest performances including Jon Bon Jovi, Stiv Bators, Steven Tyler, as well as singer/guitarist Kane Roberts, who left Cooper's band in 1988. Songwriting contributions were also made by Joan Jett, Diane Warren, Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora, and John McCurry.Backing vocalist Louis "Louie" Merlino and drummer Bobby Chouinard later played together in Beggars & Thieves. Chouinard died in 1997

Line Up:

Alice Cooper: Lead Vocals
Kane Roberts, Joe Perry: Guitar
Hugh McDonald, Tom Hamilton: Bass
Bobby Chouinard, Joey Kramer: Drums

Produced by Desmond Child
Recording Engineers: Sir Arthur Payson, Obie O'Brien (O'Brien at Sanctuary Studios)
Assistant Engineers: George Cowan (Bearsville), Mark Tanzer (Blue Jay), Lolly Grodner (Mediasound),Ben Fowler (Power Station), John Herman (Right Track), Nick DiDia (Sanctuary Studios), Brian Sterber & Don Peterkofsky (Sigma Sound), Duane Seykora (The Complex), Robert Hart (Village Recorders)
Mixed by Steve Thompson and Michael Barbiero
Mastered by George Marino

Tracklist:

01. Poison
02. Spark In The Dark
03. House Of Fire
04. Why Trust You
05. Only My Heart Talkin'
06. Bed Of Nails
07. This Maniac's In Love With You
08. Trash
09. Hell Is Living Without You
10. I'm Your Gun
11. Only My Heart Talkin' (Japan Bonus Track)
12. I Got A Line On You (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Trash" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Dec 2021, 17:12

Alice Cooper - Raise The Dead - Live From Wacken (2CD) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014

Bio:

Album:

With Alice Cooper has the label UDR Music - Home of the Legends - another great artist, extraordinary entertainer and rock can undertake legend.Alice Cooper has shaped the landscape of the Hard Rock and Heavy Metal like no other entertainer. His theatrical stage shows and representations has bands and artists such as Kiss, Ozzy Osbourne, Marilyn Manson, Rammstein, Slipknot - just to name a few - had a lasting influence up to the present time."Raise The Dead" will be available in various formats.22 songs live - a phenomenal stage show in 3 acts, with three completely different stage sets. The first Glam Rock Act - classic glam rock phase 2 Welcome to my Nightmare - shows spectacular Shock Rock in an elaborate stage show 3 Raise the Dead - in the third part pays homage to the late Alice Rock'n'Roll sizes, as John Lennon, Jim Morrison ... All the classics in a single concert and - Alice Cooper - one of the best entertainers of all time! Enjoy the show!

Line Up:

Alice Cooper - vocals
Chuck Garric - bass
Orianthi - guitar
Ryan Roxie - guitar
Tommy Henriksen - guitar
Glen Sobel - drums

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Hello Hooray
02. House Of Fire
03. No More Mr. Nice Guy
04. Under My Wheels
05. I'll Bite Your Face Off
06. Billion Dollar Babies
07. Caffeine
08. Department Of Youth
09. Hey Stoopid
10. Dirty Diamonds
11. Welcome To My Nightmare
12. Go To Hell

CD2:

01. He's Back (The Man Behind The Mask)
02. Feed My Frankenstein
03. Ballad Of Dwight Fry
04. Killer
05. I Love The Dead
06. Break On Through
07. Revolution
08. Foxy Lady
09. My Generation
10. I'm Eighteen
11. Poison
12. School's Out / Another Brick In The Wall

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Dec 2021, 17:13

Alice Cooper - Paranoiac Personality (SP) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video

Bio:

Album:

"Paranoiac Personality" is the first single off Cooper's new album, "Paranormal", which is due on July 28 via earMUSIC. It will be made available on 2CD digipak, 2LP, limited-edition box set and on digital formats — and will come with a special mini-album.A statement from earMUSIC reads: "The 12-track album has been recorded in Nashville with longtime collaborator Bob Ezrin and features a very special bonus CD — a mini-album consisting of three brand new songs written and recorded together with the original ALICE COOPER band members Dennis Dunaway, drummer Neal Smith and guitarist Michael Bruce, alongside carefully selected live recordings. 'Paranormal' also features special guest appearances by U2's Larry Mullen Jr., ZZ TOP's Billy Gibbons and DEEP PURPLE's Roger Glover."During an appearance on the SiriusXM radio show "Trunk Nation", Cooper said producer Bob Ezrin was responsible for getting Mullen Jr. involved in the sessions."Bob Ezrin and I sat there, and Bob says, 'What do you think about Larry Mullen on drums?' And I went, 'That's a great idea. It'll change things up so much on just the basic tracks.'"Cooper also talked about the U2 drummer's somewhat unusual approach to recording. Alice recalled: "Larry [said], 'I wanna see the lyrics.' I said, 'Really?' He [said], 'Yeah, I play to the lyrics. I don't play to the bass.' And I said, 'That is so cool — just the idea that you're interpreting the lyrics on the drums.' So that totally makes the album another album."Gibbons, meanwhile, plays guitar on a song called "I've Fallen In Love And I Can't Get Up". "After we cut the record, I went, 'If Billy Gibbons doesn't play on this, we shouldn't put this one out,' 'cause, I mean, it is so much him," Alice said. "And he got the record, and he said, 'I've got the flu, but, man, this song makes me feel better.' He just killed it."In addition to performing on "Paranormal", original ALICE COOPER bandmembers Neal Smith (drums), Michael Bruce (guitar) and Dennis Dunaway (bass) were involved in the songwriting for the new record. "I wrote three songs [with them] for the new album. Dennis brought in two songs, Mike brought in a song. There's one song called 'I Wanna Be A Genuine American Girl'. It was gonna be 'I Want A Genuine American Girl', and I went, 'No, no, no. I Wanna Be A Genuine American Girl! It's really a tough song, so it's this guy going, 'I've gotta paint my nails, I've gotta do my hair.' [Laughs]".With regards to the "Paranormal" album title, Cooper said: "I love that title, 'Paranormal', but it's not really a scary record. There's a couple of scary songs on it, but [it is] 'paranormal,' meaning 'other than normal.' This is not a normal Alice record. Bob and I decided, 'No theme this time. We're gonna make a record of things that just get us off, songs that we like. And it might go in a lot of different directions, but these are just songs that get us off."

Line Up:

Tracklist:

01. Paranoiac Personality
02. I’m Eighteen (Live)

+ Video "I’m Eighteen" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Dec 2021, 17:14

Alice Cooper - Paranormal (2CD) (Limited Edition Digipak) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Audio : VBR kbps + scans

Bio:

Album:

New album, "Paranormal", which is due on July 28 via earMUSIC. It will be made available on 2CD digipak, 2LP, limited-edition box set and on digital formats — and will come with a special mini-album.A statement from earMUSIC reads: "The 12-track album has been recorded in Nashville with longtime collaborator Bob Ezrin and features a very special bonus CD — a mini-album consisting of three brand new songs written and recorded together with the original ALICE COOPER band members Dennis Dunaway, drummer Neal Smith and guitarist Michael Bruce, alongside carefully selected live recordings. 'Paranormal' also features special guest appearances by U2's Larry Mullen Jr., ZZ TOP's Billy Gibbons and DEEP PURPLE's Roger Glover."During an appearance on the SiriusXM radio show "Trunk Nation", Cooper said producer Bob Ezrin was responsible for getting Mullen Jr. involved in the sessions."Bob Ezrin and I sat there, and Bob says, 'What do you think about Larry Mullen on drums?' And I went, 'That's a great idea. It'll change things up so much on just the basic tracks.'"Cooper also talked about the U2 drummer's somewhat unusual approach to recording. Alice recalled: "Larry [said], 'I wanna see the lyrics.' I said, 'Really?' He [said], 'Yeah, I play to the lyrics. I don't play to the bass.' And I said, 'That is so cool — just the idea that you're interpreting the lyrics on the drums.' So that totally makes the album another album."Gibbons, meanwhile, plays guitar on a song called "I've Fallen In Love And I Can't Get Up". "After we cut the record, I went, 'If Billy Gibbons doesn't play on this, we shouldn't put this one out,' 'cause, I mean, it is so much him," Alice said. "And he got the record, and he said, 'I've got the flu, but, man, this song makes me feel better.' He just killed it."In addition to performing on "Paranormal", original ALICE COOPER bandmembers Neal Smith (drums), Michael Bruce (guitar) and Dennis Dunaway (bass) were involved in the songwriting for the new record. "I wrote three songs [with them] for the new album. Dennis brought in two songs, Mike brought in a song. There's one song called 'I Wanna Be A Genuine American Girl'. It was gonna be 'I Want A Genuine American Girl', and I went, 'No, no, no. I Wanna Be A Genuine American Girl! It's really a tough song, so it's this guy going, 'I've gotta paint my nails, I've gotta do my hair.' [Laughs]".With regards to the "Paranormal" album title, Cooper said: "I love that title, 'Paranormal', but it's not really a scary record. There's a couple of scary songs on it, but [it is] 'paranormal,' meaning 'other than normal.' This is not a normal Alice record. Bob and I decided, 'No theme this time. We're gonna make a record of things that just get us off, songs that we like. And it might go in a lot of different directions, but these are just songs that get us off."

Line Up:

Tracklist:

CD1 : Paranormal

01 - Paranormal (feat. Roger Glover)
02 - Dead Flies
03 - Fireball
04 - Paranoiac Personality
05 - Fallen In Love (feat. Billy Gibbons)
06 - Dynamite Road
07 - Private Public Breakdown
08 - Holy Water
09 - Rats
10 - The Sound of A

CD2 : Bonus Disc - New songs written & performed by The Original Alice Cooper Band:

01 - Genuine American Girl
02 - You and All of Your Friends
Live In Columbus:
03 - No More Mr. Nice Guy
04 - Under My Wheels
05 - Billion Dollar Babies
06 - Feed My Frankenstein
07 - Only Women Bleed
08 - School's Out

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Dec 2021, 17:14

Alice Cooper - Paranormal (Vinyl Rip) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Bio:

Album:

New album, "Paranormal", which is due on July 28 via earMUSIC. It will be made available on 2CD digipak, 2LP, limited-edition box set and on digital formats — and will come with a special mini-album.A statement from earMUSIC reads: "The 12-track album has been recorded in Nashville with longtime collaborator Bob Ezrin and features a very special bonus CD — a mini-album consisting of three brand new songs written and recorded together with the original ALICE COOPER band members Dennis Dunaway, drummer Neal Smith and guitarist Michael Bruce, alongside carefully selected live recordings. 'Paranormal' also features special guest appearances by U2's Larry Mullen Jr., ZZ TOP's Billy Gibbons and DEEP PURPLE's Roger Glover."During an appearance on the SiriusXM radio show "Trunk Nation", Cooper said producer Bob Ezrin was responsible for getting Mullen Jr. involved in the sessions."Bob Ezrin and I sat there, and Bob says, 'What do you think about Larry Mullen on drums?' And I went, 'That's a great idea. It'll change things up so much on just the basic tracks.'"Cooper also talked about the U2 drummer's somewhat unusual approach to recording. Alice recalled: "Larry [said], 'I wanna see the lyrics.' I said, 'Really?' He [said], 'Yeah, I play to the lyrics. I don't play to the bass.' And I said, 'That is so cool — just the idea that you're interpreting the lyrics on the drums.' So that totally makes the album another album."Gibbons, meanwhile, plays guitar on a song called "I've Fallen In Love And I Can't Get Up". "After we cut the record, I went, 'If Billy Gibbons doesn't play on this, we shouldn't put this one out,' 'cause, I mean, it is so much him," Alice said. "And he got the record, and he said, 'I've got the flu, but, man, this song makes me feel better.' He just killed it."In addition to performing on "Paranormal", original ALICE COOPER bandmembers Neal Smith (drums), Michael Bruce (guitar) and Dennis Dunaway (bass) were involved in the songwriting for the new record. "I wrote three songs [with them] for the new album. Dennis brought in two songs, Mike brought in a song. There's one song called 'I Wanna Be A Genuine American Girl'. It was gonna be 'I Want A Genuine American Girl', and I went, 'No, no, no. I Wanna Be A Genuine American Girl! It's really a tough song, so it's this guy going, 'I've gotta paint my nails, I've gotta do my hair.' [Laughs]".With regards to the "Paranormal" album title, Cooper said: "I love that title, 'Paranormal', but it's not really a scary record. There's a couple of scary songs on it, but [it is] 'paranormal,' meaning 'other than normal.' This is not a normal Alice record. Bob and I decided, 'No theme this time. We're gonna make a record of things that just get us off, songs that we like. And it might go in a lot of different directions, but these are just songs that get us off."

Line Up:

Tracklist:

A1. Paranormal
A2. Dead Flies
A3. Fireball
B1. Paranoiac Personality
B2. Fallen In Love (feat. Billy Gibbons)
B3. Dynamite Road
C1. Private Public Breakdown
C2. Holy Water
C3. Rats
D1. You And All Your Friends
D2. Genuine American Girl
D3. The Sound Of A

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Dec 2021, 17:15

Alice Cooper - School's Out Live Los Angeles Forum '75 (Remastered Edition) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Audio : 320 kbps + scans

Bio:

Album:

For years circulating as bootleg, this ALICE COOPER historic performance is being released on physical CD by Rox Vox Records under the title "Schools Out Live: The Los Angeles Forum, 17th June 1975".Alice Cooper already was an established superstar by 1975. His studio album Welcome To My Nightmare was released that March and he embarked on a world tour of the sme name the same month.The tour from which this concert was recorded (originally in July 1975, for the King Biscuit Flower Hour) is when Vincent Furnier officially became known as Alice Cooper.Alice Cooper was the name of a 17th century witch that had come to Furnier during a game of Ouji board. After nearly five years in the international spotlight as the king of shock rock, Cooper had decided it was time to strike out on his own, but unlike most lead singers who are eager to shed the image they had with their initial bands, Cooper made a seamless transition, changing only the musicians.His leap to solo success closely paralleled that of Janis Joplin. After finding both critical and commercial success with Big Brother & the Holding Company, she shed the band that had been called "mediocre musicians, at best," and surrounded herself with seasoned pros.The difference was Cooper, unlike Joplin, was not much of a singer, but a spectacular vaudevillian showman. The change allowed Cooper to not only delve into other musical styles (his success with the ballad "Only Women Bleed" is an example of that), but also allowed him to focus completely on the theatrics of his live show.With Cooper, saying he hired seasoned pros is an understatement. Sticking with long time producer Bob Ezrin (who had done all the commercially viable Cooper band LPs), Alice took his advice and hijacked the entire backing band of former Velvet Underground front man, Lou Reed.Ezrin had assembled the band (which included former Ursa Major guitarist / singer Dick Wagner), to back Reed on his commercial breakthrough live album, Rock 'n' Roll Animal.With Cooper the band became his musical backing group for his first solo album, Welcome To My Nightmare, and its accompanying network TV special and live tour.Fortunately, Welcome To My Nightmare was a strong work, and the band brought a welcomed breath of fresh musical air to not only the new tracks, but to Cooper classics such as "I'm Eighteen," "Billion Dollar Babies," and the now high school classic mantra, "School's Out."All these are performed here with all the magic of an era when live shows were some kind of tantric experience. The sound quality is very good, now enhanced by a bright remastering job.
A piece of Rock N' Roll history.

Line Up:

Alice Cooper - lead vocals
Steve Hunter - guitar, vocals
Dick Wagner - guitar, vocals
Prakash John - bass, vocals
Josef Chrowski - keyboards, vocals
Whitey Glan - drums

Tracklist:

01. Welcome to My Nightmare
02. No More Mr. Nice Guy
03. Billion Dollar Babies
04. I’m Eighteen
05. Some Folks
06. Cold Ethyl
07. Only Women Bleed
08. Devil’s Food / Black Widow
09. Steven
10. Welcome to My Nightmare (Reprise)
11. Escape
12. Schools Out
13. Announcer / Pre Encore
14. Department of Youth

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Dec 2021, 17:16

V.A. - The Many Faces Of Alice Cooper (3CD) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Style : Hard Rock , Glam Metal
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

Album:

2017 three CD collection. In the early 70's, Alice Cooper was a five-member band that became one of the biggest exponents of glam rock and whose fame reached global proportions, with gold and platinum albums around the world. In 1975, the band broke up and Alice Cooper became a solo artist. The Many Faces Of Alice Cooper digs deep into the band's story and compiles for the first time in one single album, the works of the members of Alice Cooper after the breakup, in addition to paying homage to their impressive repertoire. We started with Michael Bruce. Michael recorded his debut solo album with a who's who list of guest musicians, including Alice Cooper himself. Neal Smith was one of the most spectacular drummers of the '70s, with his long hair and massive drums (he once competed with Keith Moon about who had the most tom toms on his drum kit) became a legendary figure. His debut album, Platinum God was also recorded in 1975 (at the same time as Michael Bruce's and Welcome to My Nightmare by Alice), and in it, both Dennis Dunaway and Michael Bruce were guests artists. As we can hear in the four fantastic songs that we included in our Many Faces, where Neal also sings. Dennis and Neal also teamed up with Blue Oyster Cult's Joe Bouchard to release two albums as a trio. In The Many Faces, we include them performing excellent versions of four Alice Cooper classics. In 1989 Dennis and Neal also joined forces for the Deadringer project and they released the album Electrocution Of The Heart, from where we include the song 'Double Talk'. To close this captivating chapter, we have the luxury of feature two songs from Killsmith, Neal Smith' most recent project, where he gets into an evil rock with a sound close to punk rock. On CD Two of The Many Faces we present Alice Cooper on her first solo tour, featuring several tracks from his then-new album Welcome To My Nightmare as well as versions of the band's hits, some of them with very interesting new arrangements. Finally, on CD 3 of The Many Faces we include most of the greatest Alice Cooper songs, both solo and as a band, in versions by artists that you can tell by their performances that are true devoted fans. Without a doubt, a delight for their followers.

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. As Rock Rolls on - Michael Bruce Feat. Alice Cooper
02. Rock N'Roll Radio - Neal Smith Feat. Dennis Dunaway
03. Caught in a Dream - Bouchard, Dunaway & Smith
04. Double Talk - Deadringer (Denis Dunaway & Neal Smith)
05. Maneater Deadly to Her Prey - Neal Smith Feat. Dennis Dunaway
06. Friday on My Mind - Michael Bruce
07. Under My Wheels - Bouchard, Dunaway & Smith
08. How Do You Bleed - Killsmith (Neal Smith's Band)
09. King of America - Michael Bruce
10. Baby, Please Don'T Stop - Neal Smith Feat. Dennis Dunaway & Michael Bruce
11. School'S Out - Bouchard, Dunaway & Smith
12. Everyday Is a Holiday - Neal Smith Feat. Dennis Dunaway
13. Sexual Savior - Killsmith (Neal Smith's Band)
14. Black Ju-Ju - Bouchard, Dunaway & Smith

CD2:

01. Billion Dollar Babies - Alice Cooper
02. I'M Eighteen - Alice Cooper
03. Under My Wheels - Alice Cooper
04. No More Mr. Nice Guy - Alice Cooper
05. Escape - Alice Cooper
06. Only Women Bleed - Alice Cooper
07. Is It My Body - Alice Cooper
08. Cold Ethyl - Alice Cooper
09. Steven - Alice Cooper
10. The Black Widow - Alice Cooper
11. Department of Youth - Alice Cooper
12. School'S Out - Alice Cooper

CD3:

01. School'S Out - Joel Hoakstra, Derrick Lefevre, Richard Kendrick & Kurtis E. Phlush
02. Billion Dollar Babies - Fierce Atmospheres
03. Hello Hooray - Berzon
04. Hey Stoopid - Kelly Keeling, Marko Pukkila, Sven Wannas, Simmo Pirttimaa, Vesa Saarikoski & the Heether
05. Go to Hell - Quatermoc
06. Is It My Body - Vid Payne
07. Halo of Flies - the Alice Cooper Experience
08. Nobody Likes Me - Erling Solem
09. Only Women Bleed - Alice in Cooperland
10. Be My Lover - Charlie Bonnet III
11. He'S Back (The Man Behind the Mask) - 5th Avenue Vampires
12. Spirit Rebellious - Sinful Lilly
13. Pain - Richard Kendrick & Kurtis E. Phlush
14. Clones (We'Re All) - Manuri & Al Solo

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Dec 2021, 17:17

Alice Cooper - The Sound Of A (EP) (Limited Edition) (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018 (Limited Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video

Bio:

Album:

'The Sound Of A' was written back in 1967, and was actually the first song Alice Cooper wrote entirely on his own. It was forgotten until Dennis Dunaway, the bass player of the original Alice Cooper band, rediscovered it and played it to Alice, after which the two of them updated the song and then recorded it for the "Paranormal" album.

Features:

• Hand-Numbered, Limited Edition White Vinyl - Only 4,000 Copies
• "The Sound Of A" taken from the album Paranormal
• All other songs are previously unreleased and recorded live in Columbus, OH, May 6, 2016
• U2's Larry Mullen on drums on "The Sound Of A"

Line Up:

Alice Cooper - lead vocals
Steve Hunter - guitar, vocals
Dick Wagner - guitar, vocals
Prakash John - bass, vocals
Josef Chrowski - keyboards, vocals
Whitey Glan - drums

Tracklist:

01. The Sound of A
02. The Black Widow (Live In Columbus)
03. Public Animal #9 (Live In Columbus)
04. Is It My Body (Live In Columbus)
05. Cold Ethyl (Live In Columbus)

+ Video "The Sound of A" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Dec 2021, 17:17

Alice Cooper - A Paranormal Evening At The Olympia Paris (2CD) (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018

Bio:

Album:

Having been a recording artist for well over 50 years the original shock rocker (…move over MARILYN MANSON) ALICE COOPER is still going strong as a recording artist in 2018 as his peers collect their pensions or recycle old classics around him. Cooper’s last album, 2017’s quite frankly cracking Paranormal, continued to keep him relevant and the resulting successful tour ended with a show at the historic Olympia in Paris. Recorded here over a two disc record, it’s a consistent, fresh 18 (how apt) track career spanning record filled with classics and deep album cuts alike.Evident from the beginning is how musically tight the band are surrounding Cooper, with the trio of Ryan Roxie, Tommy Henriksen and Nita Strauss providing a solid sonic attack across the records two discs. When artists get into their later years the first thing you notice is the voice going, step forward Roger Daltrey, but Cooper‘s voice is at the top of its game here, with the classic throaty rasp intact. The set starts off with the RAMMSTEIN-esque Brutal Planet from the album of the same name. Sounding relevant and brutal as when it was first released back at the end turn of the millennium, its musicality and lyrics are still relevant today, in today’s troubled times.Leading his merry band of misfits through classic after classic, Cooper pulls out Poison, Billion Dollar Babies and School’s Out with consummate ease. On most albums, the greatest hits are all that is played but here we take a diversion into some obscure songs played far less frequently. Namely, Woman of Mass Distraction, Pain from his diverse 1980 record Flush The Fashion and The World Needs Guts from the return to form record Constrictor. If you’re a sports fan, the term used would be ‘strength in depth’ or simply after the big guns have been played, there is still more to play with. Pulling out the ice cold, percussive 11 minute Ballad of Dwight Fry is a rare treat indeed.Live albums can be hit or miss, when they miss you get QUEEN‘s Live Magic but when a band hits you get THE WHO Live At Leeds or the Seattle set from METALLICA‘s Live, Shit, Binge & Purge boxset. A Paranormal Evening at The Olympia Paris falls somewhere in the middle, not quite a classic but far from a dud. The production is clear, separation of instruments is sonically smooth and the atmosphere of the stage show is felt throughout. You can almost smell the stage smoke and fake blood.Over the 90 minute set, ring leader and master of ceremonies ALICE COOPER commands the crowd to his every whim which years of live shows has honed, other shock rockers take note, folding Schools Out into Another Brick In The Wall concludes the show, in an ultimate rock mash up. A sublime set of songs delivered in a slick package, and in the words of Garth from Wayne’s World, “we’re not worthy” of such a classic set but thankful for it none the less.

Line Up:

Alice Cooper - Vocals
Nita Strauss, Tommy Henriksen, Ryan Roxie - guitars
Chuck Garric - bass
Glen Sobel - drums

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Brutal Planet
02. No More Mr. Nice Guy
03. Under My Wheels
04. Department of Youth
05. Pain
06. Billion Dollar Babies
07. The World Needs Guts
08. Woman of Mass Distraction
09. Poison
10. Halo of Flies

CD2:

11. Feed My Frankenstein
12. Cold Ethyl
13. Only Women Bleed
14. Paranoiac Personality
15. Ballad of Dwight Fry
16. Killer / I Love the Dead Themes
17. I'm Eighteen
18. School's Out

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Dec 2021, 17:19

Alice Cooper - Breadcrumbs (EP) (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Audio : 320 kbps + front

Bio:

Album:

New Alice Cooper EP "The Breadcrumbs" coming September 13, 2019. The Breadcrumbs is a tribute to the Garage Rock Heroes from his hometown of Detroit. The EP features 6 brand new recordings and is available on digital and as limited & numbered 10” Vinyl - with only 20.000 copies worldwide - sold at very special price.The origins of Alice Cooper are rooted in Phoenix, AZ, but, being a Detroit native, the man is paying respects to his home city with the Breadcrumbs EP. Both the city and Cooper embed specific emotions and visceral feelings within many people and global institutions, and they are both unquestionably substantial forces within particular pockets of American culture. While it’s hard to compare a man and a city, they both share equal merits to their legacies. Both are innovative, relevant, and much respected around the world. It’s true; they’re practically larger than life and craftsmen still.Not straying from what catapulted him into an icon, Cooper’s fifty-year reign (yes, half a theoretical lifetime here) is still intact with sell-out shows across the world using a vaudeville performance that relies on imaginative craftsmanship and analog delivery. It’s a traveling circus, but one worth scoping if you’ve yet to catch him live. And Detroit? Well, the city is a story in itself, one whose innovation stretches many cultural facets commercially and within the music scene. How many Motor City native artists in r&b, rock, hip-hop, and soul carry the word Detroit in their song lyrics? It’s almost countless, and this release adds to that number.The EP is appropriately titled and intelligently arranged to feature Detroit musicians with era-specific history and landmark events in their own right. Commenting back in March on his release plans, Cooper says the plan of action for Breadcrumbs is to find that “particular Detroit sound.” As subjective a phrase as that is, he enlists Wayne Kramer, Mark Farner, Mick Collins, Johnny “Bee” Badanjek, and Paul Randolph to lay the foundation for the rock end, which is his world after all. Another note to include is that Breadcrumbs marks the fifteenth collaboration between Cooper and producer Bob Ezrin. Their relationship, which began in 1971 with Love It to Death and will persevere into 2020 with Cooper’s twenty-first album, is one of the longest functioning partnerships in music.The EP’s Side-A consists of newer tracks to whet appetites until album twenty-one’s release, while Side-B features cover songs rooted in Detroit grandeur from the writers themselves. A notable fan of the Detroit sports scene, Cooper’s barking in support of the Detroit sports and musical heritage in the lead-off “Detroit City 2020” is clear cut as he hypes the town’s folklore by name-dropping influential groups and labels (MC5 and Motown). However, his lyric of “Tiger blues being in the past” seems slightly misplaced given their poor 2019 record to date. “Go Man Go” is the choice cut on this EP and boasts a classic Alice Cooper heavy rock feel meets Ramones-ish punk with mid-tempo driving hooks throughout the track’s brief run time.ide-B is where things get interesting as the three songs are all deeply rooted in the garage rock and hard rock history that Detroit carries. In 1971, MC5 and Alice Cooper released their third and final releases for their respective labels, Atlantic and Straight, with High Time and Love It to Death respectively. Here in 2019, Wayne Kramer and Cooper pair up for a cutting rendition of the MC5 staple track, “Sister Anne.” Trading in his snarl for a cleaner vocal delivery, Cooper makes this version his own with higher production standards more readily available in 2019 than back in 1971.Cooper also pays homage to Suzi Quatro’s 1975 song “Your Mama Won’t Like Me” with a large-scale production of the classic tune. In their careers, Cooper and Quatro changed the landscape of what was taboo and accepted on a social level (i.e. Cooper’s violent theatrics and Quatro’s dominating lead woman status in the rock world), so it’s awesome to see their synergetic artistic relationship on full display.In the other Side-B offering, Cooper teams up with ex-Detroit Wheels drummer Johnny Badanjek for a slow and soulful rendition of Mitch Ryder’s “Devil with a Blue Dress on.” Which then segues into a collaboration with a contemporary figure in Detroit’s garage rock culture - Mick Collins (The Gories, The Dirtbombs, Wolfmanhattan Project) - providing back up harmonies on “Chains of Love,” an original track done by Don Davis/JJ Barnes/Melvin Davis but introduced to newer generations as a Dirtbombs cut for Ultraglide in Black released in 2001.This is quite the thrilling little EP and demonstrates Cooper’s ability to still, this far into his illustrious career, produce quality music.

Line Up:

Alice Cooper – lead vocals, harmonica, guitar, percussion, synthesizer (1964–present)
Ryan Roxie – lead and rhythm guitar, backing vocals (1996–2006, 2012–present)
Chuck Garric – bass guitar, backing vocals (2002–present)
Tommy Henriksen – rhythm and lead guitar, backing vocals (2011–present)
Glen Sobel – drums, percussion (2011–present)
Nita Strauss – lead and rhythm guitar, backing vocals (2014–present)

Tracklist:

01. Detroit City 2020
02. Go Man Go
03. East Side Story
04. Your Mama Won’t Like Me
05. Devil With A Blue Dress On/Chains Of Love
06. Sister Anne

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Dec 2021, 17:20

Alice Cooper - Welcome 2 My Nightmare (2011) (EarMUSIC Edition 2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2011 (EarMUSIC Edition 2020)

Bio:

Album:

Universal Music Group has licensed to its division of the company earMUSIC the reissue of ALICE COOPER‘s “Welcome 2 My Nightmare” (also known as Welcome to My Nightmare 2) the album is a sequel to his iconic 1975 album Welcome To My Nightmare. This ‘part 2’ picks up right where they left off, with Alice trapped in his own warped mind.As extra, we added all the bonus tracks from the various versions of the album.The original release is an all-time rock classic that spawned a worldwide theatrical tour and pioneering U.S. TV special, and certified Alice Cooper as a visionary trailblazer whose influence persists today in rock, metal, pop, theatre, television, film and much more.More than 2 decades later, Alice and producer Bob Ezrin resurrected the horror and humor for a new generation.“This is Alice’s nightmare 35 years later,” explains Cooper, “Bob Ezrin and I created this character and we know how to write for him. I play the part but we’re not writing for me, we’re writing for Alice.We kept the first Nightmare album very personal to us, on this one we found more humor and we were more open. This was our world and we want to present it to the fans.The original album was my first solo album after all those huge hit records with the original band and now that nightmare is exposed, this one can be a little bit more open. The music crosses all sorts of boundaries; we went where the lyrics took us.”And indeed it does. There’s many styles reflected on this recording.From Hard Rockers as “A Runaway Train”, “Caffeine”, “I’ll Bite Your Face Off” (great groove) or the dark “When Hell Comes Home”, reditions to Classic (melodic) Rock like “I’ll Bite Your Face Off”, “Ghouls Gone Wild” (glammy and retro), to fun and unusual songs as the vaudeville-esque “Last Man On Earth” or the crazy “Disco Bloodbath Boogie Fever”.The record also found room for a ballad on the very classy “Something To Remember Me By”, musically one of the best tracks here.If you like classic Cooper, you’ll love this one. Glimpses of themes from the original album are intertwined throughout, each track representing a different aspect of Alice’s nightmare.There is an array of collaborators on the new album, including original Alice Cooper members Denis Dunaway, Michael Bruce and Neal Smith reunited on 3 tracks; global pop superstar Ke$ha, who affectionately calls Alice ‘dad’; and legendary Alice and Lou Reed guitarist Steve Hunter, featured prominently on the first Nightmare album.Co-writers on various songs include Ezrin; singer-songwriter Tommy Henriksen; Dunaway, Bruce and Smith; Buckcherry’s, Keith Nelson; Desmond Child who famously co-wrote and produced ‘Poison’ with Alice; longtime collaborator Dick Wagner; and more.As bonus, we added all the bonus tracks appeared into the different edition of the album.
The ‘Nightmare’ has returned again…

Line Up:

Alice Cooper – Vocals, harmonica
Chuck Garric – Bass
Tommy Henriksen – Lead guitar
Michael Bruce – Guitars, keyboards, backing vocals
Dennis Dunaway – Bass, backing vocals
Neal Smith – Drums, percussion, backing vocals
Steve Hunter – Guitars
Dick Wagner – Lead guitar on “The Underture”
Tommy Denander – Guitars on “I Am Made of You”
Desmond Child – Co-songwriter, , backing vocals
Vince Gill – Guitar
Kesha – Guest vocals on “What Baby Wants”
Rob Zombie – spoken-word monologue on “The Congregation”
John 5 – guitar on “Disco Bloodbath Boogie Fever”
Keith Nelson – Guitars, backing vocals on “Caffeine”
Kip Winger – backing vocals
Keri Kelli – guitar on “We Gotta Get Out of This Place”
Jimmy DeGrasso – drums
Pat Buchanan – Guitars
Vicki Hampton, Wendy Moten – Backing vocals

Tracklist:

01. I Am Made of You
02. Caffeine
03. The Nightmare Returns
04. A Runaway Train
05. Last Man on Earth
06. The Congregation
07. I’ll Bite Your Face Off
08. Disco Bloodbath Boogie Fever
09. Ghouls Gone Wild
10. Something to Remember Me By
11. When Hell Comes Home
12. What Baby Wants
13. I Gotta Get Outta Here
14. The Underture
15. We Gotta Get Outta This Place (iTunes exclusive Bonus Track)
16. Under The Bed (Japan Bonus Track)
17. Poison (Live At Download Festival) (Japan Bonus Track)
18. No More Mr. Nice Guy (Live At Download Festival) (Japan Bonus Track)
19. The Black Widow (Live At Download Festival) (Japan Bonus Track)
20. A Bad Situation (iTunes Bonus Track)
21. Dialogue; How They Came To Be (iTunes Bonus Track)
22. Flatline (Vinyl LP Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Dec 2021, 17:22

Alice Cooper - Detroit Stories (Limited Edition Digipak) (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021

Bio:

Album:

Universal Music Group has licensed to its division of the company earMUSIC the reissue of ALICE COOPER‘s “Welcome 2 My Nightmare” (also known as Welcome to My Nightmare 2) the album is a sequel to his iconic 1975 album Welcome To My Nightmare. This ‘part 2’ picks up right where they left off, with Alice trapped in his own warped mind.As extra, we added all the bonus tracks from the various versions of the album.The original release is an all-time rock classic that spawned a worldwide theatrical tour and pioneering U.S. TV special, and certified Alice Cooper as a visionary trailblazer whose influence persists today in rock, metal, pop, theatre, television, film and much more.More than 2 decades later, Alice and producer Bob Ezrin resurrected the horror and humor for a new generation.“This is Alice’s nightmare 35 years later,” explains Cooper, “Bob Ezrin and I created this character and we know how to write for him. I play the part but we’re not writing for me, we’re writing for Alice.We kept the first Nightmare album very personal to us, on this one we found more humor and we were more open. This was our world and we want to present it to the fans.The original album was my first solo album after all those huge hit records with the original band and now that nightmare is exposed, this one can be a little bit more open. The music crosses all sorts of boundaries; we went where the lyrics took us.”And indeed it does. There’s many styles reflected on this recording.From Hard Rockers as “A Runaway Train”, “Caffeine”, “I’ll Bite Your Face Off” (great groove) or the dark “When Hell Comes Home”, reditions to Classic (melodic) Rock like “I’ll Bite Your Face Off”, “Ghouls Gone Wild” (glammy and retro), to fun and unusual songs as the vaudeville-esque “Last Man On Earth” or the crazy “Disco Bloodbath Boogie Fever”.The record also found room for a ballad on the very classy “Something To Remember Me By”, musically one of the best tracks here.If you like classic Cooper, you’ll love this one. Glimpses of themes from the original album are intertwined throughout, each track representing a different aspect of Alice’s nightmare.There is an array of collaborators on the new album, including original Alice Cooper members Denis Dunaway, Michael Bruce and Neal Smith reunited on 3 tracks; global pop superstar Ke$ha, who affectionately calls Alice ‘dad’; and legendary Alice and Lou Reed guitarist Steve Hunter, featured prominently on the first Nightmare album.Co-writers on various songs include Ezrin; singer-songwriter Tommy Henriksen; Dunaway, Bruce and Smith; Buckcherry’s, Keith Nelson; Desmond Child who famously co-wrote and produced ‘Poison’ with Alice; longtime collaborator Dick Wagner; and more.As bonus, we added all the bonus tracks appeared into the different edition of the album.
The ‘Nightmare’ has returned again…

Line Up:

Alice Cooper - vocals
Wayne Kramer
Johnny Badnajek
Paul Randolph
The Motor City Horns

+

guests

Tracklist:

01. Rock 'n' Roll
02. Go Man Go (album version)
03. Our Love Will Change The World
04. Social Debris
05. $1000 High Heel Shoes
06. Hail Mary
07. Detroit City 2021 (album version)
08. Drunk And In Love
09. Independence Dave
10. I Hate You
11. Wonderful World
12. Sister Anne (Album Version)
13. Hanging On By A Thread (Don’t Give Up)
14. Shut Up And Rock
15. East Side Story (Album Version)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Dec 2021, 17:29

Alice Cooper - Constrictor (1986) (Japan HR-HM 1000 Vol.2 Limited Edition 2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1986 (Japan HR-HM 1000 Vol.2 Limited Edition 2020)

Bio:

Album:

Today, September 22, is the 35th-year anniversary of the release of ALICE COOPER‘s “comeback” album ”Constrictor”, and the legendary shock-rock icon continues to tour and release albums at an impressive pace.Can you think of another artist or band that has made such a successful comeback after being down and out for a number of years?To celebrate this rockin’ 1986’s album anniversary we’re featuring in exclusive the recent (December 2020) Japanese CD reissue of ”Constrictor” as part of the HR/HM 1000 Vol.2 series.Writing the songs with guitarist Kane Roberts, Alice came up with very catchy and memorable ’80s style music that fit right alongside everything that was being released at that time: polished, commercial melodic hard rock produced by the men of the moment: Michael Wagener & Beau Hill.Like many rock acts that came up in the ’70s, Alice Cooper found himself on unsure footing as a new decade dawned and brought along a significant drop in popularity. Additionally, Cooper experimented a bit in the first half of the Eighties with albums ‘Dada’ and Zipper Catches Skin with dispar results in sales.But when MTV began to rise and heavy metal found its place on the network, the legendary shock rocker realized the time was right to make a return.Seeing the likes of Twisted Sister and Motley Crue find success with theatrics combined with hard rock, Cooper began plotting his musical rebirth. The main factor was the addition of Kane Roberts, who not only served as Cooper’s new guitarist and co-writer but also as a stabilizing presence whose focus was on the music rather than the party.“Kane was a great influence,” recalled manager Shep Gordon in Super Duper Alice Cooper. “Didn’t drink, didn’t do drugs, really healthy, great sense of humor – just a solid guy.”In addition to the very physically imposing Roberts, Alice Cooper‘s bandmates for ”Constrictor” consisted of drummer David Rosenberg and bassist Kip Winger — the latter whom went on to achieve fame and fortune on his own with the band bearing his name.And Wagener provided the polished sheen and bombast melodic hard rock needed in 1986.Constrictor’s first single, “He’s Back (The Man Behind the Mask),” was released in August 1986 as the theme song to Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives. It resulted very successful in the chart, even become a #1 hit in Sweden.Cooper didn’t think the track was representative of the rest of the album, but it became so popular that he tacked the song on at the end of the LP, almost as an afterthought. The movie franchise’s return to form helped build buzz for Cooper – three of his songs can be heard in the film: “Teenage Frankenstein,” Constrictor’s second single, and “Hard Rock Summer,” which wouldn’t see official release until the 1999 box set The Life and Crimes of Alice Cooper, joined “He’s Back” onscreen.There was no soundtrack to Friday the 13th Part VI, which helped fuel sales of ”Constrictor”. The rest of the album was hardly filler. Assisted by Beau Hill, who had made a name for himself as the producer of Ratt’s first two records and the latest Kix LP, the album featured a slick, ’80s pop-metal polish and fit in with the rest of the hard-rock landscape of the time. (Hill also brought in bassist Kip Winger, who would go on to form his own hitmaking band a few years later.)While Cooper put aside the jump-scare theatrics on Constrictor, some songs recall that classic era and serve as the album’s highlights: “The Great American Success Story,” “The World Needs Guts” and “Simple Disobedience.” On Halloween night 1986, a concert from the Nightmare Returns Tour was broadcast live on MTV from Cooper’s hometown of Detroit. The second of two sold-out shows at the Joe Louis Arena, the broadcast pushed Constrictor to No. 59 on the Billboard chart, his highest showing in six years.More importantly, it reestablished Cooper as a new force in metal, an old-school originator and elder statesman to a new generation of rockers.

Line Up:

Alice Cooper – vocals
Kane Roberts – guitar, keyboards, background vocals
Paul Delph – keyboards, background vocals
Tom Kelly, Beau Hill – background vocals
David Rosenberg – drums
Donnie Kisselbach – bass
Kip Winger – bass

Tracklist:

01. Teenage Frankenstein
02. Give It Up
03. Thrill My Gorilla
04. Life And Death Of The Party
05. Simple Disobedience
06. The World Needs Guts
07. Trick Bag
08. Crawlin’
09. The Great American Success Story
10. He’s Back (The Man Behind The Mask)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Aug 2023, 08:15

Alice Cooper - Road (Expanded Edition) (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Size : 190 mb

Bio:

Album:

Long version of album with 2 bonus tracks!! After thousands upon thousands of gigs and easily a million miles traveled, iconic Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductee Alice Cooper revs up as loudly as ever on his new solo album "Road". Produced by longtime collaborator Bob Ezrin, it's written, composed and recorded with his current touring band. Bringing everything full circle, it channels the spirit of old school Alice with instantly recognizable grit and plenty of gusto. It's everything you'd hope for from him and more. And this time his trusted longtime bandmates - Ryan Roxie (guitar), Chuck Garric (bass), Tommy Henrikson (guitar, Glen Sobel (drums) and Nita Strauss (guitar) - are riding shotgun.Album features: Tom Morello (Rage Against The Machine), Wayne Kramer (MC5), Keith Nelson (Buckcherry) and Kane Roberts

Line Up:

Alice Cooper – Vocals - see also: Hollywood Vampires

+ guests:

Ryan Roxie (g)
Tommy Henrikson (g)
Nita Strauss (g)
Chuck Garric (b)
Glen Sobel (d)
Tom Morello
Wayne Kramer
Keith Nelson
Kane Roberts

Tracklist:

01. I'm Alice
02. Welcome To The Show
03. All Over The World
04. Dead Don't Dance
05. Go Away
06. White Line Frankenstein
07. Big Boots
08. Rules Of The Road
09. The Big Goodbye
10. Road Rats Forever
11. Baby Please Don't Go
12. 100 More Miles
13. Magic Bus
14. Winner Takes All (With Nita Strauss) (Bonus Track)
15. School's Out (Live At Hellfest 2022) (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Dead Don't Dance" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 12 Mar 2024, 12:11

Alice Cooper - Billion Dollar Babies (Trillion Dollar Deluxe Edition) (2CD) (2024)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1973 (Rhino Records Edition 2024)
Size : 281 mb

Bio:

Album:

“Hello Hooray,” a new version of “Billion Dollar Babies”, is on the way as ALICE COOPER’s delightfully subversive sixth album returns in all its snakeskin glory for an extended 50th anniversary celebration. After hitting #1 on the album charts in America and the U.K. in 1973, the record remains a highwater mark for the original lineup, featuring hits like “No More Mr. Nice Guy” and “Elected.”“Billion Dollar Babies (Trillion Dollar Deluxe Edition)” features a newly remastered version of the original album, along with bonus material, including studio outtakes, single mixes, and an electrifying 1973 concert recording.An instant smash when it was released in March 1973, “Billion Dollar Babies” delivered a theatrical mix of hard rock and glam laced with macabre lyrics that explored wealth, decadence, and fame’s darker side. Newly remastered, the platinum-certified album sounds better than ever.The set also features outtakes (“Coal Black Model T”), single mixes (“Mary Ann”), and “Slick Black Limousine,” which originally came out on flexi-disc within an issue of the British rock paper New Musical Express.The “Trillion Dollar Deluxe Edition” also features a live show recorded in Texas in April of 1973, during the “Billion Dollar Babies” tour. The powerful performance includes live versions of many of the album’s tracks, highlights including “Elected” and “Hello Hooray,” along with several of the band’s earlier hits, including “I’m Eighteen” and “School’s Out.”Cooper recalls writing “I Love The Dead” and “Sick Things.” He says, “We were writing those songs looking at each other, and every time we’d write a line I’d say, ‘Oh, this is gonna kill them. Oh, they’re gonna hate us on this one.’ But at the same time, it was almost like an Edgar Allan Poe short story when you listen to ‘I Love The Dead.’ I tried to write that the way Vincent Price would sing it.”Classic album.

Line Up:

Alice Cooper – Vocals - see also: Hollywood Vampires
Glen Buxton – guitar
Michael Bruce – rhythm guitar, keyboards, backing vocals
Dennis Dunaway – bass, backing vocals
Donovan – vocals on 4
Steve Hunter, Mick Mashbir, Dick Wagner – add. guitar

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. “Hello Hooray”
02. “Raped And Freezin’”
03. “Elected”
04. “Billion Dollar Babies”
05. “Unfinished Sweet”
06. “No More Mr. Nice Guy”
07. “Generation Landslide”
08. “Sick Things”
09. “Mary Ann”
10. “I Love The Dead”

CD2:

01. “Hello Hooray” – Live, 1973
02. “Billion Dollar Babies” – Live, 1973
03. “Elected” – Live, 1973
04. “I’m Eighteen” – Live, 1973
05. “Raped And Freezin’” – Live, 1973
06. “No More Mr. Nice Guy” – Live, 1973
07. “My Stars” – Live, 1973
08. “Unfinished Sweet” – Live, 1973
09. “Sick Things” – Live, 1973
10. “Dead Babies” – Live, 1973
11. “I Love The Dead” – Live, 1973
12. “School’s Out” – Live, 1973
13. “Under My Wheels” – Live, 1973
14. “Coal Black Model T” – Outtake
15. “Son Of Billion Dollar Babies (Generation Landslide)” – Outtake
16. “Hello Hooray” – Single Version
17. “Billion Dollar Babies” – Single Version
18. “Elected” – Single Version
19. “Mary Ann” – Single Version
20. “Slick Black Limousine”

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných