H.E.A.T (SWE)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

H.E.A.T (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Jan 2016, 07:01

H.E.A.T. - H.E.A.T (Tour Edition) (2CD) (Japan SHM-CD Edition) (2009)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2009 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 149 mb

Bio:

H.E.A.T is a Swedish Hard Rock band formed in Upplands Väsby in 2007, when the bands Dream and Trading Fate merged.The band were signed to Peter Stormares record label StormVox, and in 2008 the debut album H.E.A.T was released. The second album, titled Freedom Rock, came in 2010 on the same record label.In 2011 they signed with GAIN music (Sony) and they also signed a new management, Hagenburg management.In 2007, they were an opening act to Toto, and the following year they were the opening act to Sabaton and Alice Cooper, as well as performed at the Sweden Rock Festival that year. They were also awarded with the Årets nykomlingar award, an award given out by the Swedish radio station P4 Dist for the best new artist of the year, as voted by the listeners.In 2009, the band played at the Melodifestivalen 2009, the Swedish qualifier to the annual Eurovision Song Contest, making it to the final round with the song 1000 miles. The band have also toured around Europe as an opening act to Edguy in January 2009. Vocalist Kenny Leckremo left the band after playing 27 July at Gröna Lund. On 21 August, H.E.A.T. stated that the new singer is Erik Grönwall, Freedom Rock was ranked in the top 10 AOR/Melodic Rock albums of 2010 by Classic Rock Magazine.H.E.A.T released their third studio album "Address The Nation" 28.03.2012. The first single off the album was "Living On The Run". It was the first album with new singer Grönwall, and it featured in many of the top 10 list of Music sites around the web.it also received a review of 98% on Melodicrock.com.2014 will see the return of the much anticipated new album Tearing Down The Walls and in October 2014 they will headline the last ever Firefest concert at Rock City in Nottingham, UK

Album:

H.e.a.t is the debut studio album by the rock group H.E.A.T. Released in 2008 by the record company StormVox. The Japanese version contains a song called "Stay".

Line Up:

Kenny Leckremo: Vocals
Dave Dalone: Guitars
Eric Rivers: Guitars
Jona Tee: Keyboards
Jimmy Jay: Bass
Crash: Drums

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Intro
02. There For You
03. Never Let Go
04. Late Night Lady
05. Keep On Dreaming
06. Follow Me
07. Straight For Your Heart
08. Cry
09. Feel It Again
10. Straight Up
11. Bring The Stars
12. You're Lying
13. Feel The Heat
14. Stay (bonus' 2008)

CD2:

01. 1000 Miles
02. 1000 Miles (Karaoke)
03. Keep On Dreaming (Radio edit)
04. Cry (Original)
05. Keep On Dreaming (live)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: H.E.A.T (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Jan 2016, 15:30

H.E.A.T - Freedom Rock (Collector's Edition) (2CD) (Japan SHM-CD Edition 2011)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2011 (Japan Edition)
Size : 311 mb

Bio:

H.E.A.T is a Swedish Hard Rock band formed in Upplands Väsby in 2007, when the bands Dream and Trading Fate merged.The band were signed to Peter Stormares record label StormVox, and in 2008 the debut album H.E.A.T was released. The second album, titled Freedom Rock, came in 2010 on the same record label.In 2011 they signed with GAIN music (Sony) and they also signed a new management, Hagenburg management.In 2007, they were an opening act to Toto, and the following year they were the opening act to Sabaton and Alice Cooper, as well as performed at the Sweden Rock Festival that year. They were also awarded with the Årets nykomlingar award, an award given out by the Swedish radio station P4 Dist for the best new artist of the year, as voted by the listeners.In 2009, the band played at the Melodifestivalen 2009, the Swedish qualifier to the annual Eurovision Song Contest, making it to the final round with the song 1000 miles. The band have also toured around Europe as an opening act to Edguy in January 2009. Vocalist Kenny Leckremo left the band after playing 27 July at Gröna Lund. On 21 August, H.E.A.T. stated that the new singer is Erik Grönwall, Freedom Rock was ranked in the top 10 AOR/Melodic Rock albums of 2010 by Classic Rock Magazine.H.E.A.T released their third studio album "Address The Nation" 28.03.2012. The first single off the album was "Living On The Run". It was the first album with new singer Grönwall, and it featured in many of the top 10 list of Music sites around the web.it also received a review of 98% on Melodicrock.com.2014 will see the return of the much anticipated new album Tearing Down The Walls and in October 2014 they will headline the last ever Firefest concert at Rock City in Nottingham, UK

Album:

Here I have one of my favourite new bands. Their 2008 debut was definitely a pure masterpiece. Generally, as I've said before, I don't like all this “Eurovision Idea” and fortunately H.E.A.T. didn't make it to the finals… But their song “1000 Miles” was a very good song and generally this band has many things to offer.They come from Sweden (of course) and were formed in 2007. They are all great musicians and we were all surprised when we listened to their debut. Now the difficult part for them is to do something better or similar to the first one. Let's see…When I first listened to “Beg Beg Beg” long before the album was released I wasn't that impressed. I can say that I found “Tonight” much more impressive and then I thought that they are going to do something good but not good enough to prove that they are worth the glory that their debut gave them. But fortunately I was wrong… “Freedom Rock” is an awesome album!Beginning with “Beg Beg Beg” and then continuing with “Black Night” in which we can hear Kenny singing with Tobias Sammet from EDGUY and AVANTASIA, “Danger Road” and then the first slow moment “Shelter”…I can still sing this song…just great!!! “We're Gonna Make It To The End”,”Stay” and “Nobody Loves You Like I Do” and I think to myself that this album can't get any better and we're only half way through… “Everybody Wants To Be Someone” is another great slow moment of this album. “I Know What It Takes”, “Living In A Memory” and “Cast Away” and I'm speechless… I realise that this album is pretty different from their first one but at the same time it's as good as the debut one. Three more songs: “I Can't Look The Other Way”, “Who Will Stop The Rain” and “Tonight”, which when I first listened to I was very impressed and it was the song that made me anticipate hard (for) their second album.All I have to say is a huge “well done!” to this band. Some will say that nothing compares to their first album. Maybe they are true… Maybe I'm so impressed by “Freedom Rock” that I can't think about anything else. From the first time I said that I was going to listen to this album separately without comparing it to their first one.And I believe it's the best thing to do if you want to enjoy it… Feel the heat!!!

Line Up:

Kenny Leckremo - Vocals
Dave Dalone - Guitar
Eric Rivers - Guitar
Jona Tee - Keyboards
Jimmy Jay - Bass
Crash - Drums

Tracklist:

CD1: Freedom Rock

01. We're Gonna Make It To The End
02. Black Night (feat. Tobias Sammet)
03. I Can't Look The Other Way
04. Shelter
05. Beg Beg Beg
06. Danger Road
07. Stay
08. Everybody Wants To Be Someone
09. Nobody Loves You (Like I Do)
10. I Know What It Takes
11. Cast Away
12. High On Love
13. Who Will Stop The Rain
14. Beg Beg Beg (bonus' Single)
15. Tonight (bonus' Single)
16. Living In A Memory (bonus' Single)

CD2: H.E.A.T

01. Intro
02. 1000 Miles
03. There For You
04. Never Let Go
05. Late Night Lady
06. Keep On Dreaming
07. Follow Me
08. Straight For Your Heart
09. Cry
10. Feel It Again
11. Straight Up
12. Bring The Stars
13. You're Lying
14. Feel The Heat
15. 1000 Miles (Us Extended mix)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Jan 2016, 15:36

H.E.A.T - Address The Nation (Collector's Edition) (2CD) (Japan SHM-CD Edition 2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013 (Japan Edition)
Size : 151 mb

Bio:

Album:

The first H.E.A.T album was a real surprise back then… These young guys sounded like a cross between RED DAWN and EUROPE… The production wasn't perfect but the music itself was! Their sound was (and still is) remarkably refreshing / juvenile but also traditional and respectful. I mean all was about music, no gimmicks / no tricks… The hot-blooded singer Kenny Leckremo was also a winning ace in their sleeves. Finally, their 1st torrid / self titled album was at the very top of my 2008 Ranking.When time for album N°2 clocks, I was already a little cooled: disappointed by their stage delivery and the songs provided, although interesting, were not as catchy and inventive, good but not exceptional… So was it a fluke? When Leckremo quitted for good after some wavering lukewarm hesitations, I thought that the fiery hearth was extinguished! The quick recruitment of TV hero / 2009 Swedish Idol winner, Erik Gronwall at the singer position, left me unsure and almost numb / cold.Now, I can say one thing, I was unfair in 2 words: Fuckin' wrong… This album is in the same exciting vein of previous album… The music flows easily like melted lava, this is Groovy Scandi-AOR at it ‘s best… Huge-Mutt Lange’s-like gang-backing-vocals… Wall of keys… Great Rockin' but subtle tasty guitar tone… But most of all a very impressive and exalted vocalist… Not very far from Leckremo's hottest performances but even more consistent. Each track is a new highlight… In the same time smooth, comfortable and easy to catch but also gushing, surprising and adventurous with hooks almost anywhere along the way.Only a little knot: the dispensable Saxophone in the mellow but excellent track "In and Out of Trouble"… Except for that tiny critical remark…"Address The Nation" It's a real hectic killer… It is an absolute overheated winner in every way… I talk about a hot peak and a real high point in the future final burning top… The perfect AOR album for 2012???…. I don't want to praise it too much, as it could be unproductive at the end… Nevertheless, that's a pure blazing jewel… So take your fingers out of #ù* ¤£$ µ!!§ ?§… And buy it.

Line Up:

Eric Rivers - Lead Guitar
Jona Lee - Keyboards
Dave Dalone - Lead Guitar
Erik Gronwall - Lead Vocals
Jimmy Jay - Bass
Crash - Drums

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Breaking The Silence
02. Living On The Run
03. Falling Down
04. The One and Only
05. Better Off Alone
06. In And Out Of Trouble
07. Need Her
08. Heartbreaker
09. It's All About Tonight
10. Downtown
11. Back Into Your Arms (bonus)

CD2:

01. Breaking The Silence (live)
02. Better Off Alone (live)
03. California
04. Too Far On The Wild Side
05. In And Out Of Trouble (Acoustic)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Jan 2016, 15:44

H.E.A.T - Tearing Down The Walls (Tour Edition) (2CD) (Japan SHM-CD Edition 2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015 (Japan Edition)
Size : 185 mb

Bio:

Album:

H.E.A.T is releasing a Japanese "TOUR EDITION" edition of "Tearing Down The Walls" on August 26, 2015.Only the first disc features SHM-CD format. Furthermore, this edition additionally includes a bonus CD with rare tracks, including three ones from an EP "A Shot At Redemption," which were exclusively distributed through the net. The three tracks are included in CD format for the first time.In a way we all remember what H.E.A.T were like when they opened for Toto back in 2007 and hitting Eurovision qualifier's back in 2009, but they have gone on a long way since then, changing vocalists in 2010 to add in Swedish Idol winner Erik Gronwall to man the helm left absent by Kenny Leckremo. Now that Erik has got comfortable in the band with material and shows under his belt, we all knew that the second album he sang on would be the best yet even though his first effort 'Address the Nation' wasn't a bad effort at all.The album storms open and takes you to the 'Point of no Return' their is no going back this is the new H.E.A.T album and don't we all know it. The track opens with a traditional AOR riff and cluggs into motion lead by Erik Gronwall's stand out vocals and sounds like a track taken straight out of the eighties, you wouldn't guess that it has only been recorded recently. 'Point of no Return' is a Soft Rock anthem that can't be ignored and no better way to open up an album than this little number, which has a short guitar solo by guitarist Eric Rivers that has totally blown my socks right off.'A shot at Redemption' has a really Blues / Country / Soft Rock feel to it that could have been created by a band like the Little Angels or even the Black Crows if they went even more American radio Rock, while 'Inferno' turns up the H.E.A.T to the max with a hint of "oooh's" and a touch of Hardcore Superstar to boot when they were at their best with Thomas Silver in the band. This is a track that really takes me back and I have already fallen in love with it and one of the stand out tracks on the new record, the band has already recorded a music video for this track so I guess this is the first single of the album. The title track of the record 'Tearing down the Walls' starts off like a Mr. Big track before turning into a Bon Jovi meets Aerosmith 'Armageddon' era. type of track, yes a big soppy ballad of a song but at the same time a massive commercial hit.'Mannequin Show' is one of the oddest tracks on the album, it's a traditional 80's AOR track but it has an odd feeling to it, maybe because the strings on it make you feel the mannequin's are coming to life like out of that film way back... you guessed it in the 80's called... you guessed it again 'Mannequin'. I think this will be a great song live because you can sing a long with it like most H.E.A.T songs but it has even more of a participation feel to it. 'We will never Die' shows good use of Jona Tee on the keys and Jimmy Jay keeping a steady bass line and again Eric Rivers on guitar for a killer solo. I was trying to place the influences in this song but their are so many so it's hard to from Nightwish to Robert Palmer to of course FM.The drum beat at the beginning of 'Emergency' is awesome and it kicks in traditional H.E.A.T fashion and sounds like comes out of a 80's movie which I totally love and is a great high before they get all emotional with 'All the Nights' which is really beautiful and is near enough just Erik's vocals and piano, maybe a H.E.A.T album with just keys and vocals is to come or maybe a special edition with all the tracks done this way would be cool. 'Eye for an Eye' is really big and has a lot of riff stops and starts on it mixed with keys like a lot of AOR tracks and a chorus that has a really flowing melody, I do wonder why this track wasn't earlier on the album because it's one of my favourites.The album ends with 'Enemy in Me' which really plods along and 'Laughing at Tomorrow' which feels like it's a closing track, you know the scene where the guy get's the girl and goes into the sunset. I think this is a great album and if you like AOR and Soft Rock you would be an idiot not to listen to it, their isn't one bad track on it and the artwork inspired by the film 'Warriors' is just fantastic. This album is the whole package and you couldn't ask for more of H.E.A.T, I'll be buying a proper copy and blasting out in the car as much as I can because this is what this album is designed for.

Line Up:

Jona Lee - Keyboards
Jimmy Jay - Bass
Crash - Drums

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Point Of No Return
02. A Shot At Redemption
03. Inferno
04. The Wreckoning (Instrumental)
05. Tearing Down The Walls
06. Mannequin Show
07. We Will Never Die
08. Emergency
09. All The Nights
10. Eye For An Eye
11. Enemy In Me
12. Laughing At Tomorrow
13. Shame (bonus)

CD2:

01. Breaking The Silence (Demo)
02. She's Like The Wind
03. Under Your Skin
04. A Shot At Redemption (Demo)
05. Emergency (Demo)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Okt 2021, 20:52

H.E.A.T - A Shot At Redemption (EP) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014 (EP)
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 44 mb

Bio:

Album:

April 11th is the scheduled date for Swedish melodic hard rockers H.E.A.T new studio album, ‘Tearing Down The Walls’. Once again the band decided to use Grammy award winning producer Tobias Lindell and created an explosive new effort.The first sneak peak of the record is the lead single “A Shot At Redemption”, presented as part of a 4-track CD single of the same name, a 10″ vinyl and digital download.Both physical releases will surely become rare collector’s items, being made available in strictly limited quantities.The new single “A Shot At Redemption” confirms all that H.E.A.T showed before and more: a catchy hookline, a driven beat, the killer melodic guitar solo and the raw, beyond comparison vocals of singer Erik Grönwall.Added to the EP are the previously unreleased track “Under Your Skin”, a goosebumps worthy acoustic version of H.E.A.T’s “In And Out Of Trouble”, and a sensual cover of one of the greatest ballads of all time: “She’s Like The Wind”, made famous by the late Patrick Swayze for the movie Dirty Dancing. All these tracks are exclusive to this EP.Four songs to enjoy the energetic and explosive side of H.E.A.T and their great talent for ballads, to ease the wait for the new studio album.

Line-Up:

Erik Grönwall – Vocals
Eric Rivers – Guitar
Jimmy Jay – Bass
Jona Tee – Keyboards
Crash – Drums

Tracklist:

01. A Shot At Redemption
02. Under Your Skin (exclusive track)
03. In And Out Of Trouble (acoustic)
04. She's Like The Wind (exclusive track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Okt 2021, 20:53

H.E.A.T - Live In London (Japan Edition) (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015 (Japan Edition)
Size : 162 mb

Bio:

Album:

2014 saw young Swedish melodic rockers H.E.A.T. gain significant traction with their fourth album ‘Tearing Down The Walls’ (GRTR! critics’ best of 2014). They really seem to have a special relationship with the UK audiences, so it seems appropriate that they maintain the momentum with a first live release, taken from the show at a sweaty Highbury Garage last May. I remember it well and concluded my review by saying ‘the Tearing Down The Walls tour certainly did what it said on the tin on this night – with H.E.A.T’s swagger, showmanship and energy’.The sound does not seem to have been polished up too much and, combined with song intros and ad libs being left in, the album has a satisfying official bootleg type feel to it. In doing so it successfully conveys the on stage energy of the band witnessed that night and hyperactive frontman Erik Gronwall in particular, and in that sense avoids the perils of some live albums in sounding like studio versions with a live audience.There is a great mix of chest beating anthems such as the opening pair of ‘Point Of No Return’ and ‘A Shot At Redemption’, and more reflective moments such as ‘In And Out of Trouble’ (where Dragonforce’s Herman Li joined them, though he is not announced) and ‘Downtown’.You can pick out the crowd joining in the anthemic chorus on ‘Tearing Down The Walls’ while Erik’s exhortation to the crowd to start headbanging at the start of ‘Mannequin Show’ reminds you that H.E.A.T. are a much heavier proposition than when they started out and the aggression of ‘Inferno’ and ‘Enemy In Me’ bears this out.They save the best to last with a two song encore from the previous ‘Address The Nation’ album in ‘Breaking The Silence’ and ‘Living On The Run’. The latter is one of the best commercial rock songs this decade and as the memorable chorus gives way to Erik thanking everyone ‘for a fantastic night’ and a typically fluent guitar solo from Eric Rivers leading into a final refrain, memories come flooding back of how all seemed well with the world at that moment.The album is the complete show from that night with the exception of the audience participation number ‘Beg Beg Beg’, presumably to make it fit a single CD, and ‘Danger Road’ which was ruined on the night by a malfunctioning keyboard.That leaves the band’s earlier, more AOR period only represented by ‘1000 miles’(itself dropped from the set later in the year) and ‘Late Night Lady’, and hence the album is an accurate representation of where H.E.A.T. are at present.If you haven’t yet caught up with the future of melodic rock, which I strongly suggest you do, this is a good place to start, conveying the excitement and dynamism of their live show.

Line Up:

Erik Grönwall - vocals (2010–present)
Eric Rivers - guitars (2007–present)
Jona Tee - keyboards (2007–present)
Jimmy Jay - bass (2007–present)
Crash - drums, percussion (2007–present)

Former members

Dave Dalone - guitars (2007–2013)
Kenny Leckremo - vocals (2007–2010)

Tracklist:

01. Point Of No Return
02. A Shot At Redemption
03. Better Off Alone
04. 1000 Miles
05. It’s All About Tonight
06. Inferno
07. The Wreckoning / Tearing Down The Walls
08. Mannequin Show
09. Late Night Lady
10. In And Out Of Trouble
11. Downtown
12. Enemy In Me
13. Emergency
14. Breaking The Silence
15. Living On The Run
16. Beg Beg Beg (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Okt 2021, 20:54

H.E.A.T. - Into The Great Unknown (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video

Bio:

Album:

Back in 2014, with their fourth album ‘Tearing Down the Walls’, and high energy live shows, H.E.A.T seemed on the verge of a major commercial breakthrough as standard bearers for a new breed of melodic rockers. But after a long period of silence, during which guitarist Eric Rivers departed and former axeman Dave Dalone (now renamed Sky Davis) was brought back into the fold, the young Swedes find themselves having to build up a fresh head of steam.Their eagerly awaited comeback begun in controversial fashion with opening single ‘Time On Our Side’ which showed a startling change of direction, a modern pop song, with a falsetto chorus musically and lyrically owing much to Muse, and divided fans on social media.However it makes more sense lodged four songs into an album, which has been 18 months in the making and sees them boldly branching out into some new directions while maintaining their strengths of youthful freshness and memorable hooks and choruses.Many of the bands that inspired them – Bon Jovi, Europe,Whitesnake and Queen all spring to mind – all took the leap of faith into a radical new direction at some point of their careers and, though some older fans may have been offended and jumped ship, it probably enhanced their musical longevity.Opener ‘Bastard Of Society’ is classic H.E.A.T, albeit with a stripped back leanness, with ‘who-oahs’ and a chorus that is sure to make it a live favourite, and ‘Shit City’ is in a similar mould, but they are sandwiched by the first curveball in ‘Redefined’, a reflective, slow burner with programmed drums and keyboards the dominant instruments for much of the song, which shows a new maturity.After the aforementioned ‘Time On Our Side’, ‘Best Of The Broken’ has a slightly epic feel with dystopian lyrics and taking a while to get to a typically strong chorus.They branch out with new sounds throughout the album, and at times the keyboard heavy sound reminded me of fellow Scandinavians HIM and The Rasmus, but the second half is perhaps more reassuring for long-time fans. ‘Eye Of The Storm’ has an intro that reminds me of Dare, and more Muse-like falsetto singing from Erik Gronwall who really stretches himself throughout the album.‘Blind Leads The Blind’ is more traditional Scandi melodic rock with big riffing, a big chorus and some synthesiser work that calls to mind Tony Carey’s magic on ‘Rainbow Rising’ spoiled only by more of the unnecessary bad language that is one of the album’s few downsides.‘We Rule’ is a grandiose Queen-inspired epic with lush vocal harmonies which can easily be imagined as a scarf-waving closer to the live set while ‘Do You Want It’ is an anthemic, straight ahead rocker, though the synthesisers and falsetto singing on the verse reminded me of Sparks.The final proof that H.E.A.T have triumphantly pushed at the boundaries of their comfort zone comes in a seven minute plus title track. More conventionally melodic than much of the album, with Sky given a longer guitar solo, lyrically it combines a Europe-like fascination with space with what could be seen as an allegory for their career at this stage- ‘is it the end of the road or a one way ticket to fortune and fame?’I am confident it will be more like the latter. Some of the experimenting in new directions may baffle existing fans, but without losing their strengths H.E.A.T have re-emerged a more rounded and complete band, with a record that I suspect time will view kindly.

Line Up:

Jona Lee - Keyboards
Jimmy Jay - Bass
Crash - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Bastard Of Society
02. Redefined
03. Shit City
04. Time On Our Side
05. Best Of The Broken
06. Eye Of The Storm
07. Blind Leads The Blind
08. We Rule
09. Do You Want it
10. Into The Great Unknown

+ Video "Eye Of The Storm" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Okt 2021, 20:54

H.E.A.T. - Into The Great Unknown (2017) (Japan Edition 2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017 (Japan Edition 2018)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video

Bio:

Album:

Japanese Edition of H.E.A.T latest album "Into The Great Unknown" including the exclusive bonus track 'FYI Miley'.After one and a half year of intense songwriting with guitarist Dave Dalone (aka Sky Davis) back in the mix, the band went on an exotic trip to record the album in Thailand, once again with Swedish Grammy award-winning producer Tobias Lindell.Back in 2014, with their fourth album Tearing Down The Walls and high energy live shows, H.E.A.T seemed on the verge of a major commercial breakthrough as standard bearers for a new breed of melodic rockers.But after a long period of silence, during which guitarist Eric Rivers departed and former axeman Dave Dalone was brought back into the fold, the young Swedes find themselves having to build up a fresh head of steam.Their eagerly awaited comeback begun in controversial fashion with opening single ‘Time On Our Side’ which showed a startling change of direction, a modern poppy melodic song.However it makes more sense lodged four songs into an album, which has been 18 months in the making and sees them boldly branching out into some new directions while maintaining their strengths of youthful freshness and memorable hooks and choruses.Many of the bands that inspired them – Bon Jovi, Europe, Whitesnake and Queen all spring to mind – all took the leap of faith into a radical new direction at some point of their careers and, though some older fans may have been offended and jumped ship, it probably enhanced their musical longevity.Opener ‘Bastard Of Society’ is classic H.E.A.T, albeit with a stripped back leanness, with ‘who-oahs’ and a chorus that is sure to make it a live favourite, and ‘Shit City’ is in a similar mould, but they are sandwiched by the first curveball in ‘Redefined’, a reflective, slow burner with programmed drums and keyboards the dominant instruments for much of the song, which shows a new maturity.After the aforementioned ‘Time On Our Side’, ‘Best Of The Broken’ has a slightly epic feel with dystopian lyrics and taking a while to get to a typically strong chorus.They branch out with new sounds throughout the album, and at times the keyboard heavy sound reminded me of fellow Scandinavians The Rasmus, but the second half is perhaps more reassuring for long-time fans.‘Eye Of The Storm’ has an intro that reminds me of Dare, and more falsetto singing from Erik Gronwall who really stretches himself throughout the album.‘Blind Leads The Blind’ is more traditional Scandi melodic rock with big riffing, a big chorus and some synthesiser work that calls to mind Tony Carey’s magic on Rainbow Rising.‘We Rule’ is a grandiose Queen-inspired epic with lush vocal harmonies which can easily be imagined as a scarf-waving closer to the live set while ‘Do You Want It’ is an anthemic, straight ahead rocker.The final proof that H.E.A.T have triumphantly pushed at the boundaries of their comfort zone comes in a seven minute plus title track. More conventionally melodic than much of the album, with Sky given a longer guitar solo, lyrically it combines a Europe-like fascination with space with what could be seen as an allegory for their career at this stage - ‘is it the end of the road or a one way ticket to fortune and fame?’The Japanese bonus track 'FYI Miley' worth the purchase, an intense heavy rocker that in many ways brings back H.E.A.T's musicality yet with the updated sound the Swedes delivers today.Production is bombastic as usual, modern and aural, and you can hear the mix is as well excellent with a clear instrument separation.Some of the experimenting in new directions on "Into The Great Unknown" may baffle existing fans, but without losing their strengths H.E.A.T have re-emerged a more rounded and complete band, with a record that I suspect time will view kindly.

Line Up:

Jona Lee - Keyboards
Jimmy Jay - Bass
Crash - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Bastard Of Society
02. Redefined
03. Shit City
04. Time On Our Side
05. Best Of The Broken
06. Eye Of The Storm
07. Blind Leads The Blind
08. We Rule
09. Do You Want it
10. Into The Great Unknown
11. FYI Miley (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Eye Of The Storm" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Okt 2021, 20:55

H.E.A.T - Live At Sweden Rock Festival (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 134 mb

Bio:

Album:

Swedish Melodic Rock / AOR heroes H.E.A.T will release their new album ‘Live at Sweden Rock Festival’ on July 26, 2019 via EAR Music.Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise H.E.A.T. is one of the finest Melodic Rock bands out there at the moment to play music that has all the hallmarks of the great acts of the 80s. A dozen years old this year H.E.A.T. is also a band that hasn’t put a foot wrong for me either and delivered five flawless albums, even if 2017’s ‘Into the Great Unknown’ did break the cycle of an album every two years.If you like H.E.A.T.’s studio work then just wait till you see them live. They are one of those rare bands whose studio output only hints at what’s to come when you get in the same room as them!OK I realize that Sweden Rock is rather a large stage to be called a ‘room’ but you get the point.How then can you possibly review a live album like this? I mean the recording itself sounds great. The performance is exceptional. And both the band and the audience appear to be on top form.For once I can honestly say OK if you’ve never heard of this band buy the ‘live’ album (think of how few bands you can say that of).Opening as the latest studio offering does with ‘Bastard of Society’ you know from the off that this is a band who don’t mess around, they’re also a band that doesn’t have that awkward part mid way through the gig where they either get all deep and meaningful or drop in a few dodgy songs as the catalogue doesn’t quite stand up.H.E.A.T. has no such moments, they don’t have songs like that, this is Rock and Roll through and through.The only surprise for me is that they then jump straight to ‘Late Night Lady’ from the debut right after, it’s a nice surprise and a great song to get you fired-up. And ‘Mannequin Show’ that they follow up with is huge with the crowd.‘Redefined’ is one of the band’s best songs from their 2017 album, a song that layers on the keys and changes the pace completely, and it seems to work rather wickedly well under the Swedish skies.‘Heartbreaker’ of course further heats up proceedings again, whilst new songs ‘Shit City’ and the EP ‘Beg Beg Beg’ don’t miss a beat and don’t seem out of place at all.It’s the second half of the set though that really shows the class of this band: ‘Tearing Down the Walls’ keeps up the pace with busy instrumentation, and the wonderful ‘Eye of the Storm’ has all the passion and intensity you recall and separates it from two other album-mates in ‘Emergency’ and ‘Inferno’ which both packing huge punches.By the time we hit ‘Living on the Run’ you feel the band has the entire crowd in their hands. ‘A Shot at Redemption’ the crowning glory of ‘Tearing Down the Walls’ of course closes.On “Live At Sweden Rock Festival” H.E.A.T rocks, the new songs sound great, and the ‘big stage arenas’ were made for them.

Line Up:

Jona Lee - Keyboards
Jimmy Jay - Bass
Crash - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Bastards of Society
02. Late Night Lady
03. Mannequin Show
04. Redefined
05. Heartbreaker
06. Shit City
07. Beg Beg Beg
08. Tearing Down The Walls
09. Eye of The Storm
10. Emergency
11. Inferno
12. Living On The Run
13. A Shot At Redemption

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Okt 2021, 20:56

H.E.A.T. - H.E.A.T. II (Japan Edition) (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020 (Japan Edition)
Size : 119 mb

Bio:

Album:

“II” is the first album ever to be produced entirely by the band with Jona Tee and Dave Dalone as producers. "This is how we would sound if we made a debut album in 2019, hence the title."H.E.A.T are one of the finest melodic rock bands to have come out of Scandinavia. It was way back in 2012 when the talented Swedes released their third album, Address The Nation, their first with singer Erik Grönwall. ATN took the genre by storm and still stands in my opinion as one of the best of its kind. After follow-up, Tearing Down The Walls, the band released Into The Great Unknown in 2017 which had a different feel and is widely regarded as H.E.A.T’s most controversial release. Now the band are back, returning to their roots and set to unleash H.E.A.T II.I’m never a fan of long albums, it often signals filler material, so I was pleased to see that H.E.A.T II clocks in at just over 40 minutes with 11 tasty tunes. The band sounds great straight out the blocks. Opener Rock Your Body is a chunky track with a Pour Some Sugar On Me vibe which I love.Latest single, Come Clean is my favourite from the album, the chorus is super catchy with Grönwall’s stellar vocals soaring through the higher register with ease. Think a glorious mix of Living On The Run, with Time On Our Side. Brilliant.We Are Gods is perhaps one of H.E.A.T’s heaviest moments. Dripping with power and melody, it’s reminiscent of Dio-era Black Sabbath.H.E.A.T II is the first album to be self-produced, with guitarist Dave Dalone and keyboardist Jona Tee creating a crisp and powerful sounding record. The album sounds stunning which is a great reflection on just how talented these musicians are.Adrenaline is another standout featuring a big, catchy chorus with huge backing vocals and some clever lyrics referring to past album titles – listen out for them!As with most of H.E.A.T’s records there’s a ballad, called Nothing To Say. Whilst I don’t think it is necessarily their strongest song, it does offer some welcome light and shade.Bringing the album to a close is the epic single Rise. I loved this song when it was released and in context with the entire album it is even more effective.For many, H.E.A.T are an enigma. Super talented, and in Erik Grönwall they have an astonishing vocalist and frontman of the very highest standard, yet the band haven’t had the recognition that they surely deserve. With more brilliant songs than most bands write in a whole career it’s curious as to why the Scandinavian 5-piece haven’t quite broken through to the big time. I think that is set to change. This release sits up there amongst H.E.A.T’s best work. It’s only January but surely a contender for album of the year. Buy it.

Line Up:

Jona Lee - Keyboards
Jimmy Jay - Bass
Crash - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Rock Your Body
02. Dangerous Ground
03. Come Clean
04. Victory
05. We Are Gods
06. Adrenaline
07. One By One
08. Nothing To Say
09. Heaven Must Have Won An Angel
10. Under The Gun
11. Rise
12. Come Clean (Acoustic Version) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 22 Mar 2022, 06:27

H.E.A.T - Greatest H.E.A.Ts (2CD) (Japan Edition) (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018 (Japan Edition)
Size : 294 mb

Bio:

Album:

Here’s the only released in Japan 2CD pack ”Greatest H.E.A.Ts”, the first ever Best-Of album from Scandinavian melodic rock wonders H.E.A.T including a bonus disc with rarities and unreleased tracks.”Greatest H.E.A.Ts” resulted hard to create as it was needed a cooperation between the band and multiple record companies. The selection includes material from the band’s very first album ‘H.E.A.T’ to “Into the Great Unknown”, into the bonus CD featuring original versions of many songs, outtakes and alternate recordings / mixes.A must have for H.E.A.T fans, collectors and quality Scandi melodic rock aficionados.

Line Up:

Jona Lee - Keyboards
Jimmy Jay - Bass
Crash - Drums

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. There For You
02. Late Night Lady
03. Straight For Your Heart
04. 1000 Miles
05. Beg Beg Beg
06. We’re Gonna Make It To The End
07. Breaking The Silence
08. Living On The Run
09. Falling Down
10. In And Out Of Trouble
11. Point Of No Return
12. A Shot At Redemption
13. Inferno
14. Tearing Down The Walls
15. Time On Our Side
16. Best Of The Broken
17. Eye Of The Storm
18. Blind Leads The Blind

CD2:

01. Drink Alone
02. Tearing Down The Walls (live, radio edit)
03. Living On The Run (radio edit)
04. Smile For The Camera
05. We’re Gonna Make It To The End (acoustic)
06. In And Out Of Trouble (demo)
07. Never Let Go (original version)
08. Late Night Lady (original version)
09. Keep On Dreaming (original version)
10. Cry (original version)
11. Feel It Again (original version)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 02 Aug 2022, 12:08

H.E.A.T - Force Majeure (Japan Edition) (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022 (Japan Edition)
Size : 122 mb

Bio:

Album:

Release of H.e.a.t’s new studio album, “Force Majeure”, on August 5, 2022. For most people, the last two years have probably been marked by exactly what has given H.e.a.t’s album its name – a force majeure. But the H.e.a.t members definitely don't let such force stop them, quite the opposite. The band is back with original singer Kenny Leckremo on the lead, taking everyone on a speedy and energetic ride through H.e.a.t city! Today, the band returns with a new single and its title “Nationwide” could hardly be a better answer to the current global situation. It not only kicks off the band's Scandinavia tour, but also makes us look forward to the festival season 2022 that so many are longing for. “Nationwide” is the epitome of what the band has done so successfully in the past: unite young and old rock fans alike. But not only sonically, but also visually the band takes it up a notch. For the music videos as well as the whole artwork, a vibrant fictional world - H.e.a.t City - has been built for this release only, creating an exciting surrounding for the band’s energetic album. From April 9, the band will go on a big Scandinavian tour followed by an EU tour throughout May and will also have the first songs from the album in their luggage. Since the band’s early days, starting from their song “1000 Miles” – a huge hit in their Scandinavian home in 2009 - media worldwide have been praising each and every of the band’s albums as one of the best rock albums in the respective years.

Line Up:

Kenny Leckremo - vocals , guitar
Dave Dalone - guitar
Jona Tee - keyboards
Jimmy Jay - bass
Don Crash - drums

Tracklist:

01. Back To The Rhythm
02. Nationwide
03. Tainted Blood
04. Hollywood
05. Harder To Breathe
06. Not For Sale
07. One Of Us
08. Hold Your Fire
09. Paramount
10. Demon Eyes
11. Wings Of An Aeroplane
12.Back To The Rhythm (Synth Wave Version) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 12 Apr 2023, 07:09

H.E.A.T. - Extra Force (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 164 mb

Bio:

Album:

Following hymns of praise for the 2022 album “Force Majeure”, H.e.a.t promises to deliver more of the same energy in 2023. It was the band’s idea to celebrate the bond with their loyal fans and to create a strictly limited collector’s item. “Extra Force” is set to be released on September 1, including a collection of new studio tracks, unreleased live recordings and H.e.a.t classics previously sung by Erik Grönwall, now for the first time with original singer Kenny Leckremo on vocals!. “Extra Force” is a must have addition to any H.e.a.t fan’s collection!After hymns of praise from media and fans for their latest album ‘Force Majeure’, Swedish heirs of ’80s Melodic Hard Rock H.E.A.T promise to deliver more of the same catchiness with their follow-up “Extra Force“, to be released next September 1st. Everyone who has seen them live knows these guys give everything on stage. “Extra Force” feature 2022 live recorded tracks capturing the energy of their dynamic live performances.The release also contains two unreleased studio tracks – the empowering anthem “Freedom” and the sentimental ballad “Will You Be”. Last year’s most significant change to the band’s line-up is the return of original singer Kenny Leckremo – “Extra Force” for the first time includes tracks previously sung by Erik Gronwall now with Kenny on vocals.No doubt among the best Melodic Hard Rock acts out there, H.E.A.T never disappoints.The new studio tracks are killers, a proof that H.E.A.T with Kenny Leckremo on vocals is the real deal. Kenny’s new versions on ‘Rise’ and ‘One by One’ also showcase the H.E.A.T songwriting perfectly fits his pipes.The live recordings capture the band in full ‘force’, as usual with H.E.A.T, performed with attention to detail and polished, clean sounding. The digital download version of “Extra Force” includes as extra three tracks from the previous studio album.

Line Up:

Kenny Leckremo – lead vocals
Dave Dalone – guitar, backing vocals
Jimmy Jay – bass, backing vocals
Jona Tee – keyboards, backing vocals
Don Crash – drums, backing vocals

Tracklist:

01. Freedom
02. Will You Be
03. Rise (Kenny Leckremo Version)
04. One by One (Kenny Leckremo Version)
05. Back to the Rhythm
06. Nationwide
07. Hollywood
08. Rock Your Body (Live)
09. One by One (Live)
10. Dangerous Ground (Live)
11. Back to the Rhythm (Live)
12. Nationwide (Live)
13. Living on the Run (Live)

+ Video "Will You Be" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Okt 2023, 07:41

H.E.A.T - Extra Force (Japan Edition) (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023 (Japan Edition)
Size : 116 mb

Bio:

Album:

Following hymns of praise for the 2022 album “Force Majeure”, H.e.a.t promises to deliver more of the same energy in 2023. It was the band’s idea to celebrate the bond with their loyal fans and to create a strictly limited collector’s item. “Extra Force” is set to be released on September 1, including a collection of new studio tracks, unreleased live recordings and H.e.a.t classics previously sung by Erik Grönwall, now for the first time with original singer Kenny Leckremo on vocals!. “Extra Force” is a must have addition to any H.e.a.t fan’s collection!After hymns of praise from media and fans for their latest album ‘Force Majeure’, Swedish heirs of ’80s Melodic Hard Rock H.E.A.T promise to deliver more of the same catchiness with their follow-up “Extra Force“, to be released next September 1st. Everyone who has seen them live knows these guys give everything on stage. “Extra Force” feature 2022 live recorded tracks capturing the energy of their dynamic live performances.The release also contains two unreleased studio tracks – the empowering anthem “Freedom” and the sentimental ballad “Will You Be”. Last year’s most significant change to the band’s line-up is the return of original singer Kenny Leckremo – “Extra Force” for the first time includes tracks previously sung by Erik Gronwall now with Kenny on vocals.No doubt among the best Melodic Hard Rock acts out there, H.E.A.T never disappoints.The new studio tracks are killers, a proof that H.E.A.T with Kenny Leckremo on vocals is the real deal. Kenny’s new versions on ‘Rise’ and ‘One by One’ also showcase the H.E.A.T songwriting perfectly fits his pipes.The live recordings capture the band in full ‘force’, as usual with H.E.A.T, performed with attention to detail and polished, clean sounding. The digital download version of “Extra Force” includes as extra three tracks from the previous studio album.

Line Up:

Kenny Leckremo – lead vocals
Dave Dalone – guitar, backing vocals
Jimmy Jay – bass, backing vocals
Jona Tee – keyboards, backing vocals
Don Crash – drums, backing vocals

Tracklist:

01. Freedom (3:04)
02. Will You Be (4:20)
03. Rise (With Kenny) (4:17)
04. One By One (With Kenny) (3:49)
05. Rock Your Body (Live) (4:09)
06. One By One (Live) (5:21)
07. Dangerous Ground (Live) (4:20)
08. Back To The Rhythm (Live) (4:42)
09. Nationwide (Live) (4:31)
10. Living On The Run (Live) (5:11)
11. Rise (Live) (5:29)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 15 neregistrovaných