Black Stone Cherry (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Black Stone Cherry (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Sep 2015, 13:58

Black Stone Cherry - Magic Mountain (Best Buy Limited Edition) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014 (Best Buy Limited Edition)
Style : Hard Rock , Southern Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 146 mb

Info:

Black Stone Cherry is an American rock band, formed in 2001 in Edmonton, Kentucky. They are signed to Roadrunner Records. The band consists of Chris Robertson (lead vocals, lead guitar), Ben Wells (rhythm guitar, backing vocals), Jon Lawhon (bass guitar, backing vocals), and John Fred Young (drums, backing vocals). Black Stone Cherry have released three studio albums: Black Stone Cherry (2006), Folklore and Superstition (2008), Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (2011) and three EPs, and have charted eight singles on the U.S. Mainstream Rock Tracks charts. Their fourth album Magic Mountain is set to be released in May 2014.Black Stone Cherry opened for Lynyrd Skynyrd and Bad Company on their co-headlining tour.The band headlined the second stage at Download Festival in June 2013.The band recorded in fall 2013 and on 4 February 2014 announced their new album Magic Mountain would be released on 6 May 2014. The first single will be "Me and Mary Jane."Black Stone Cherry will headline a UK tour with Airbourne and Theory of a Deadman in October and November 2014

Album:

Black Stone Cherry present their fourth album, " Magic Mountain " .After Black Stone Cherry have worked in the past with the creme de la creme of renowned rock ' n ' roll Hitmaker together - especially with Bob Marlette ( Ozzy Osbourne, Seether , Rob Zombie ) on their second album with Howard Benson and ( Creed , Three Days Grace , Daughtry ) on the successor - you undertook for " Magic Mountain " none other than Joe Barresi ( Queens of The Stone Age , tool , Soundgarden ) as executive producer .Quite the daredevil mentality Blackstone Cherry following , one encounters the album containing the boastful " Holding On ... To Letting Go " - a classic Fists -in- the-air live anthem to be soon at concerts around the globe will come honor . With "Runaway" has the mainstreamigsten song ever in the program , which clearly contributes BSCs heavy rock signature , despite its radio-friendly catchiness . And with Wells ' own personal favorite song "Fiesta del Fuego " finally lets influences of Ted Nugent and Aerosmith collide.With "Magic Mountain" add Black Stone Cherry their previous eight acclaimed radio singles even add a few more rock beads; starting with the lead single " Me And Mary Jane ," about real Bad Ass Pops as the pomadige "Dance Girl" , to the explosive " Blow My Mind" .

Line-Up:

Chris Robertson - lead vocals, lead guitar
Ben Wells - rhythm guitar, backing vocals
Jon Lawhon- bass guitar, backing vocals
John Fred Young - drums, percussion, backing vocals

Tracklist:

01. Holding On... To Letting Go
02. Peace Pipe
03. Bad Luck & Hard Love
04. Me And Mary Jane
05. Runaway
06. Magic Mountain
07. Never Surrender
08. Blow My Mind
09. Sometimes
10. Fiesta Del Fuego
11. Dance Girl
12. Hollywood In Kentucky
13. Remember Me
14. Leave Your World Behind (Bonus Track)
15. Revolutionize (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Black Stone Cherry (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Dec 2020, 14:41

Black Stone Cherry - Kentucky (Exclusive Deluxe Edition) (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016 (Exclusive Deluxe Edition)
Style : Hard Rock , Post-Grunge
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video

Bio:

Black Stone Cherry is an American rock band, formed in 2001 in Edmonton, Kentucky. They are signed to Roadrunner Records. The band consists of Chris Robertson (lead vocals, lead guitar), Ben Wells (rhythm guitar, backing vocals), Jon Lawhon (bass guitar, backing vocals), and John Fred Young (drums, backing vocals). Black Stone Cherry have released three studio albums: Black Stone Cherry (2006), Folklore and Superstition (2008), Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (2011) and three EPs, and have charted eight singles on the U.S. Mainstream Rock Tracks charts. Their fourth album Magic Mountain is set to be released in May 2014.Black Stone Cherry opened for Lynyrd Skynyrd and Bad Company on their co-headlining tour.The band headlined the second stage at Download Festival in June 2013.The band recorded in fall 2013 and on 4 February 2014 announced their new album Magic Mountain would be released on 6 May 2014. The first single will be "Me and Mary Jane."Black Stone Cherry will headline a UK tour with Airbourne and Theory of a Deadman in October and November 2014

Album:

Kentucky rockers BLACK STONE CHERRY will release their fifth studio album, "Kentucky", on April 1, 2016 via Mascot Label Group. The band recorded the effort at Barrick Recording in Glasgow, Kentucky. Taking a "back-to-the-roots" approach, the CD was produced in the same way and same place as BLACK STONE CHERRY's eponymous debut album, which broke the band out of the small southern backwater and onto the world stage.BLACK STONE CHERRY guitarist Ben Wells recently told Metal Hammer magazine about the band's forthcoming CD: "This is the first time we get to self-produce. And most of the songs, with the exception of maybe two or three out of fifteen, are all written by us, the four of us. Which all of our songs always are — we might co-write with somebody — but this time, the majority of the songs are all written by us. So it feels really good to kind of have that creative freedom. Even though we're still learning things as we get along, we've kind of picked up over the years touring internationally what our fans have come to expect and what we expect from ourselves and what we know people are gonna enjoy from us. So it's definitely… it's raw, it's heavy. We're going back to our hometown to record it, where we did our debut album. So we're kind of revisiting some of that old mojo that we had, and I think our fans have been wanting that from us for a long time now. So we want, and I know they want it, and we're just excited about it. I mean, the songs… These are probably some of the coolest songs we've written as far as the music and the melodies."Added BLACK STONE CHERRY drummer John Fred Young: "We're not doing a prog record — it's not that different — but I think it does have parts where I don't think records before have had these parts. And I think people are gonna go, 'Wow! I've never heard 'em do that, or that transition there.' And I think, too, with us, we're… In America, like I've said before, and we've all said, you are only as good as your last American rock single, and for us, we just don't play that ballgame, because our fans, they're here for the live show, they're here to hear the songs and have a great time. And I think that in some previous records, we were in positions with the label where we had to write songs formatted [for radio]."Continued Wells: "But this time, we weren't focusing on that. We said, 'Look, if they pick it up and they like it, awesome. But our fans are the ones who gave us a career. So we wrote it with them in mind and [the songs were assembled for] the live setting."Regarding BLACK STONE CHERRY's decision to produce the new album themselves, John said: "It is very exciting for us, I think, because this is all on our back. We don't have a producer that can take a little bit of the heat if it bombs. You know, it's us being in full control of our sonic artistry."On the topic of recording the new BLACK STONE CHERRY CD in their hometown, Wells told the WMMG 93.5 radio station: "It's just really awesome to come back here and record again and kind of feel those old vibes, because we all still live here. So it just makes sense. Why spend the money to go out to California, or even go to Nashville, like we have in the past, and record, when we have a great studio right here in our backyard and a brilliant engineer. So it feels really good."BLACK STONE CHERRY released its debut live DVD+CD, Blu+ray+CD, Digital Video and Digital Audio, "Thank You: Livin' Live" via Eagle Vision on October 30. The performance was shot on BLACK STONE CHERRY's "Magic Mountain" tour, exactly one year prior to the disc's release date, at the band's sold-out Birmingham LG Arena show on October 30, 2014.

Line-Up:

Tracklist:

01. The Way Of The Future
02. In Our Dreams
03. Shakin' My Cage
04. Soul Machine
05. Long Ride
06. War
07. Hangman
08. Cheaper To Drink Alone
09. Rescue Me
10. Feelin' Fuzzy
11. Darkest Secret
12. Born To Die
13. The Rambler
14. Love Runs Out (Bonus Track)
15. Coyote (Bonus Track)
16. Mississippi Queen (Bonus Track)

+ Video "In Our Dreams" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Dec 2020, 14:42

Black Stone Cherry - Family Tree (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Hard Rock , Post-Grunge
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video

Bio:

Album:

Family comes first. You can never forget who was there with you from the start. The Edmonton, Kentucky-based quartet Black Stone Cherry was raised on musical forefathers such as Cream, Led Zeppelin, Muddy Waters and Faces, among other 70s staples, and now with its sixth album, "Family Tree", BSC salutes its classic rock heritage and honors its legacy with a beast of a southern rock 'n' roll album.“We caught divine intervention with this one”, guitarist Ben Wells says with a good chuckle. “We hit a creative spark and tapped into a spirit and a fire we hadn’t before.” Drummer John Fred Young adds: “Family Tree showcases all of our collective musical influences and how we have taken those to create something that is truly our own unique southern American rock 'n' roll sound.”For 17 years, Black Stone Cherry has put forth a new vicious breed of southern rock, injecting youthful vitality and a myriad of fresh new influences into the beloved American rock tradition. To date, the band has released five critically acclaimed albums and one well-received blues EP. Black Stone Cherry has also rocked 12,000-cap arena shows, topped the UK charts and shared the stage with a diverse roster of superstars, including Def Leppard, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Bad Company, Motörhead and ZZ Top."Family Tree" boasts BSC’s tried-and-true lucky number with its 13 songs, and like all BSC releases, features songwriting contributions from each member. The result is a modern and meaty blues-based rock album, with unexpected sonic twists like punchy horn sections, barrelhouse pianos, southern gospel organ, atmospheric synthesizer passages and forays into funk and country.

Line-Up:

Tracklist:

01. Bad Habit
02. Burnin’
03. New Kinda Feelin
04. Carry Me On Down The Road
05. My Last Breath
06. Southern Fried Friday Night
07. Dancin’ In The Rain (ft. Warren Haynes)
08. Ain’t Nobody
09. James Brown
10. You Got The Blues
11. I Need A Woman
12. Get Me Over You
13. Family Tree

+ Video "Bad Habit" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Dec 2020, 14:42

Black Stone Cherry - Black To Blues Vol. 2 (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Hard Rock , Blues Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans

Bio:

Album:

Bluesy classic rockers BLACK STONE CHERRY will release another volume of tributes to their blues roots and heroes on “Black To Blues, Vol. 2”, continuing the work they started three years ago with the superb Vol.1. for this new release Black Stone Cherry selected more of their favorite tunes by Freddie King, Robert Johnson, Otis Rush, Howlin’ Wolf, Elmore James and Son House, reimagined with the meaty moxie of classic BSC.Is extra, we have in exclusive some remixes of songs from Vol.1 only distributed via the fan club.Here Black Stone Cherry once again attempts a modern revision of blues staples. Having tackled Muddy Waters, Albert King and Willie Dixon on 2017’s Black To Blues Vol.1, the outfit takes aim at new handful of legends, delivering a tight collection of technicolor interpretations of their styles and songs.With their comparatively austere arrangements, the source material is fertile ground for expansion and embellishment; two of the originals feature only guitar and voice.“Big Legged Woman” immediately introduces two aspects of the album’s tracks that differ from their original versions: Yates McKendree’s omnipresent keys and the throbbing, low-end drive provided by Jon Lawhon (bass) and John Fred Young (drums). Chris Robertson’s indispensable vocal and guitar leads impress, but so do those of Freddie King’s rendition. The qualitative difference between the two versions is the sheer amount of sound filling up the entire soundscape and the prominent piano work and solo.Eerie kalimba and unsettling wails introduce Robert Johnson’s “Me & The Devil Blues,” the most divergent cover of the set. More than simply filling in the sonic space afforded by the spartan original, Black Stone Cherry reworks the mood by adding clavichord funkiness and a bright, fluid, guitar solo that momentarily leaves the traditional blues pallette for more chromatic phrasing.Repurposing Otis Rush’s solo as an introduction, “All Your Love (I Miss Loving)” keeps the haunting reverb soaked feel and shuffling rhythm, but does away with the horns on a louder and fuller retread. A double-time, call and response solo section mimics the original before McKendree reappears with a cool Rhodes piano outro—the highlight of the song.“Down In The Bottom” faithfully recreates the iconic Howlin’ Wolf rhythm, adding colorful organ accompaniment and a couple of notable instrumental breaks. Concluding with both organ and harmonica solos, the shortest and most direct number of the album packs a lot of sounds into a small space.“Early One Morning” pays homage to the Elmore James slide riff, but quickly splits off into a funky, southern-rock groove dominated by jumpy guitar and rollicking piano. Black Stone Cherry allows some of its signature sound to slip into the mix as the rhythm intensifies and the distortion kicks in. The track is an interesting imagining of what James may have sounded like in a modern blues-rock setting.The band saves the best for last, emphatically closing with Son House’s “Death Letter Blues.” Drenched in chunky rhythm and great guitar fills, the massively overdriven blues harp differentiates this version from a myriad of other covers.Admittedly, this song—and really Black To Blues Volume 2 as a whole—benefits from excellent choice in source material, and some listeners may hold that against the set. However, that would overlook the instrumental discretion and imaginative structural choices that separate this album from uninspired or heavy-handed attempts at the same.Black Stone Cherry avoids the pitfall of turning sparse originals into ten-minute vanity pieces, while still imbuing enough creativity to produce versions that can stand on their own — for this, their “Black To Blues, Vol. 2” should be highly recommended.

Line-Up:

Chris Robertson – lead vocals, lead and rhythm guitar
Ben Wells – rhythm and lead guitar, backing vocals
Jon Lawhon – bass, backing vocals
John Fred Young – drums, percussion, piano, backing vocals
Yates McKendree – keyboards

Tracklist:

01. Big Legged Woman
02. Me & The Devil Blues
03. All Your Love (I Miss Loving)
04. Down In The Bottom
05. Early One Morning
06. Death Letter Blues

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Dec 2020, 14:43

Black Stone Cherry - The Human Condition (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans

Bio:

Album:

Black Stone Cherry raises the roof and blows out the windows on its new album The Human Condition. Set to break free October 30th, 2020 on Mascot Records, the record focuses on a beefy modern rock sensibility that hits like a gut punch and proves the group hasn’t lost any of the snarl and ferocity that brought it to life almost 20 years ago. The collection will be available on red transparent vinyl, a limited- edition CD box set, and digitally.The Human Condition was self-produced and laid down in bassist Jon Lawhon’s recording facility, Monocle Studios, and was finished just before COVID-19 became a fact of life and the world went into lockdown. As time went on and situations developed, the band realized that this new cycle of songs eerily reflected the zeitgeist of 2020 and was a perfect release for this moment in history. “There was a real urgency and fear of the unknown during those sessions; it was a scary time,” said drummer John Fred Young, “Every song on this album tells a story of the experiences we all go through: our happiness, our struggles, and how we have to adapt.”For the first time ever, BSC chose to not record their basic tracks live and instead meticulously multi-tracked everything. Each member endured brutal recording sessions to ensure their collective studio goal of achieving “epic performances” was, in fact, attained. The results are stunning and speak for themselves. The band’s riffs are huge, the drums absolutely slam, and the hooks are glorious. The Human Condition is a visceral journey through every possible human emotion and demonstrates BSC’s mastery of their creative process.The first line of the opening song “Ringin’ In My Head” is “People, people, your attention please, I need to tell you about a new disease.” It’s a couplet that sums up the hysteria and anxiety surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak very well and sets the temperature gauge for the whole album. The track chugs away in a tough mid-speed pocket with plenty of space before launching into its monster chorus. It also features some vibey harmony guitar work in the middle that leads into a full-velocity solo section.“Push Down & Turn” invokes a mighty swamp metal sound that borders on the frantic to communicate vocalist / guitarist Chris Robertson’s personal struggles with manic depression and severe anxiety. The band is volcanic and full of tension while Roberts uses his immense vocal belt to spit lyrics aimed at ending the stigma around mental illness and convincing those who need help to get it. The title refers to the directions for opening a bottle of prescription medication to be taken “once by mouth two times a day.” Robertson is completely open about his past descent into a dark, suicidal place in hopes of convincing others to step back from the ledge and save their own lives. It shows those who are listening his strength and vulnerability all at once and may well be Black Stone Cherry’s finest work to date.“In Love With The Pain” is a radio-ready anthem about being addicted to someone you know isn’t good for you. It’s an instantly-enthralling melodic rock track that delivers some serious thoughts about relationships and why we remain in them, even when they turn us upside down and inside out. Robertson’s wah-laced guitar solo screams with the agony of twisted love and boosts the song’s emotional level to an incredible height.A hard-edged cover of ELO’s 70s hit “Don’t Bring Me Down” is positively stomping and makes for a pleasant surprise stashed way down in The Human Condition’s song sequence. Other tracks that need to be heard include “Devil In Your Eyes,” “If My Heart Had Wings,” and the closer “Keep On Keepin’ On.”Black Stone Cherry has made what is probably the best straight-up rock album that this year will see with The Human Condition, a set that’s lit, poetic, and that couldn’t have come from any other band. Highly recommended.

Line-Up:

Chris Robertson - Vocals / guitar
Ben Wells - Guitar / vocals
Jon Lawhon - Bass / vocals
John Fred Young - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Ringin' In My Head
02. Again
03. Push Down And Turn
04. When Angels Learn To Fly
05. Live This Way
06. In Love With The Pain
07. The Chain
08. Ride
09. If My Heart Had Wings
10. Don't Bring Me Down
11. Some Stories
12. The Devil In Your Eyes
13. Keep On Keepin On

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Jún 2022, 13:37

Black Stone Cherry – Live From The Royal Albert Hall​.​.​. Y’all (2CD) (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 207 mb

Bio:

Album:

Black Stone Cherry returns with a new live album, Live From The Royal Albert Hall...Y'All!, available via Mascot Records.Taken from their sold out performance at London's world famous Royal Albert Hall on September 21st, 2021, this release marks a new milestone for the band, and serves as a celebration of their 20 year career. Featuring songs from Black Stone Cherry's entire catalog, Live From Royal Albert Hall... Y'All! has something for every BSC fan.Black Stone Cherry will be releasing Live From The Royal Albert Hall… Y'All on 24th June via Mascot Records / Mascot Label Group. On Wednesday 29th September 2021 - the year of the band's 20th Anniversary - Kentucky's favourite sons, Black Stone Cherry, realised their childhood dream of playing at the legendary Royal Albert Hall, London.And they don't disappoint as they open with the explosive "Me and Mary Jane." From clubs to arenas and Festival headline performances, no one puts on the kind of show that these boys do. Hit after hit - it's all killer - the rapturous crowd roar back. Black Stone Cherry was one of the first international bands to tour the UK following the Covid19 lockdown restrictions being eased, and they gave every single fan in there that night a euphoric dose of happiness.They tear through an impressive back catalogue, playing songs from their most recent studio album The Human Condition through to their biggest hits and fan favourites. The band have always belonged to the fans and vice versa, which is why when you hear those songs emanate from the stage and then sung back, every fan in the world can close their eyes and remember either being there or imagine being there and the sheer joy and pride in the boys for realising a dream.

Line Up:

Jon Lawhon - Bass / vocals
John Fred Young - Drums

Tracklist:

CD2:

01. Me and Mary Jane (Live)
02. Burnin' (Live)
03. Again (Live)
04. Yeah Man (Live)
05. In My Blood/Island Jam (Live)
06. Ringin' In My Head (Live)
07. Like I Roll (Live)
08. Cheaper To Drink Alone (Live)
09. Hell and High Water (Live)

CD2:

01. Soulcreek (Live)
02. Devil's Queen (Live)
03. Drum Solo (Live)
04. Things My Father Said (Live)
05. In Love With The Pain (Live)
06. Blind Man (Live)
07. Blame It On The Boom Boom (Live)
08. White Trash Millionaire (Live)
09. Lonely Train (Live)
10. Peace Is Free (Live)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 31 Aug 2023, 14:49

Black Stone Cherry - Smile World (EP) (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 31 mb

Bio:

Album:

BLACK STONE CHERRY have revealed yet another taster taken from their eighth studio album, ‘Screamin’ At The Sky.’ The latest track, ‘Smile, World’ reminds everyone to raise the vibration and find the positive in their day.The band tell us: “Smile, World is a song where its title says it all! It’s something we think, in today’s climate especially, the world needs to do more of. We ALL get overwhelmed, sad, mad, frustrated, etc… But sometimes the best thing to do is sit back, put things in perspective, and simply Smile, World!” The Kentucky four-piece’s latest opus, ‘Screamin’ At The Sky’ is set for release on Friday 29th September via Mascot Records. The release will be available on white solid vinyl, a limited edition deluxe vinyl box set, limited edition blue vinyl (HMV exclusive), standard CD and digital formats and is available to pre-order here.The band posed a question to their loyal Cherryheads, ‘What lights up your face?’, asking them to capture and submit a clip for the chance to be included in a montage for the song’s accompanying video.After last month’s victorious headlining slot at Wales’ Steelhouse Festival, the Kentucky-based band, featuring Chris Robertson (lead vox/guitar), Ben Wells (guitar/bkg vox), drummer John-Fred Young (drums/bkg vox) and ‘new’ bassist, Steve Jewell Jr. (ex-Otis) are set to cross the pond once again in September, to celebrate the release of ‘Screamin’ At The Sky’ with a string of ‘already sold-out’ intimate shows at small capacity venues around the UK & Ireland.In recent months, BLACK STONE CHERRY have dropped three other tracks from ‘Screamin’ At The Sky.’ Check out the lyric video for the title track here, the official video for ‘Nervous’ here and ‘Out of Pocket’ here.‘Screamin’ At The Sky’ features all-new material written collaboratively while on tour, but when it came time to record, BSC tried something they’ve always dreamed of doing: tracking an album at The Plaza Theater in Glasgow, Kentucky – a legendary 1020-seat venue built in 1934 that boasts meticulous acoustics. In June of 2022, the band rented the whole place, brought in all its recording equipment and trusty engineer, Jordan Westfall. They set up the basement as the control room and the stage as the live drum room. Time between recording sessions and incredible room ambience have resulted in a career high watermark for BSC.BLACK STONE CHERRY’s last album, ‘The Human Condition’, released in October 2020 was their sixth consecutive No. 1 debut on the UK Rock Albums chart. The album’s lead single, ‘Again’ was the band’s biggest single in over 10 years in America, peaking at #15, and their highest charting record ever in Canada, arriving Top 15. The album has racked-up over 50 million streams worldwide. Down the years, BSC has headlined 12,000-cap arena shows and shared the stage with an array of superstars, including Alter Bridge, Def Leppard, Gov’t Mule, Nickelback, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Bad Company, Mötorhead, Halestorm, Stone Temple Pilots, The Darkness, and ZZ Top. In 2018, BSC performed in front of 100,000 people at the Download Festival as main support to Guns N’ Roses and in 2021, the band played the venerated Royal Albert Hall, immortalised on 2022’s live DVD ‘Live From The Royal Albert Hall…Y’All’.

Line Up:

Steve Jewell Jr. (ex-Otis) - Bass / vocals
John Fred Young - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Smile, World (2:58)
02. Screamin’ At The Sky (3:25)
03. Nervous (3:16)
04. Out Of Pocket (3:08)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Sep 2023, 10:23

Black Stone Cherry - Screamin' At The Sky (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

Album:

The proud Kentucky rockers emerge from a challenging few years triumphantly with a behemoth of an album, Screamin’ At The Sky, out September 29th. The four-piece band’s eighth album explodes with urgently-emotive pop-rock hooks; heartfelt, redemptive lyrics; headbanging riffs; powerful dynamics; thunderous drums; and its most thrilling musicianship yet.The 12-song collection is also BSC’s biggest and best sounding album. The self-produced studio record was tracked at a classic Kentucky theater, and it sounds like the guys are smashing down the hammer of the gods.Time and time again music comes through. If you’re Black Stone Cherry’s Chris Robertson, a frontman as talented as he is understated, music is pretty much the only way to make sense of – and come to terms with – an increasingly confusing world. This is his band’s eighth album, one that both recalls the grungy heft of their classic 2006 debut while simultaneously sounding like something utterly of its own time. It isn’t exactly a puzzle or something to feel smug about liking – it’s just Black Stone Cherry continuing to be a brilliant band.The first music to drop from this 12-tracker was the zeitgeist-capturing Out Of Pocket, a song that aptly summarises the difficult economic times we’re living through, without being remotely preachy. Chris’ chest-bursting vocal launches this chorus with such power that it’s likely to be shaking hands with astronauts aboard the International Space Station by the time you read this. It’s a phoenix from the ashes that proves the Kentucky quartet continue to deserve their place among rock’s higher echelon.Finding shards of light in difficult places is a consistent thread. On Nervous, another hit-to-the-heart rocker, Chris sings, 'I feel worthless, introverted,' before gritting his teeth and adding, 'Come tomorrow, when I’m older, I will be somebody’s shoulder.' Elsewhere, on the infectious title-track and anthemic Who Are You, guitars bellow mayday as Chris ruminates on past torments. The songs are typically prescient, but while laden with fear, they’re nevertheless the sort of driving, rootsy rock we want and expect from this straight-talking and prodigiously gifted outfit.The last six Black Stone Cherry albums have debuted at Number One on the UK Rock Albums Chart. It’s a mark of not just their great songwriting but of their relatable, everyman soul – and Screamin’ At The Sky hits as hard as anything they’ve ever done.

Line Up:

Steve Jewell Jr. (ex-Otis) - Bass / vocals
John Fred Young - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Screamin' At The Sky
02. Nervous
03. When The Pain Comes
04. Out Of Pocket
05. Show Me What It Feels Like
06. R.O.A.R.
07. Smile, World
08. The Mess You Made
09. Who Are You Today?
10. Not Afraid
11. Here's To The Hopeless
12. You Can Have It All

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 34 neregistrovaných