Reece (GER/USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Reece (GER/USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Apr 2015, 15:28

Reece - Universal Language (2009)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2009
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 155 mb

Bio:

David L. Reece is an American vocalist best known for his time with Accept and contribution to their 1989 album Eat the Heat.Reece grew up in Oklahoma, making his recording debut with Dare Force in 1989, although he had been singing for them as early as 1982. He also recorded vocals for a demo for Sacred Child. He was replaced by Astrid Young before their album recording, but the demos were included on a re-release of their debut.With Accept:See the article about Eat the Heat. After many auditions, Reece was chosen to be the new Accept singer. He and the rest of the band produced what has been regarded as a much different sounding album compared to the previous Accept albums. The '89-'90 tour with W.A.S.P and Metal Church was eventually cancelled, and he was let go as singer as Accept went on a hiatus.After Accept:After being sacked from Accept, he formed Bangalore Choir and released an album with them. The band included members of Hericane Alice - a band for which Reece had declined to record demo vocals earlier due to his involvement with Lillian X - a partnership which never resulted in any recorded material. The following years he released two albums with Sircle of Silence with Larry Farkas from Vengeance Rising, Jay Schellen from Hurricane and Greg Chaisson, formerly of Badlands.He then released an album with American band Stream.In 2007, Reece joined Swedish band Gypsy Rose, releasing an album with them the following year.Reece released his first solo album on August 28, 2009. His band consists of Andy Susemihl (ex-U.D.O.), Stefan Schwarzmann (formerly with U.D.O., currently also with Accept) and Jochen Fünders (ex-Holy Moses).With 11 NEW STUDIO tracks, the CD features a big name cast including bassist Ronnie Parkes (7 Witches), guitarist Jack Frost (7 Witches, Savatage, Metalium), keyboardist Paul Morris (Rainbow, Doro, Jurgen Blackmore), and special guests Christian Tolle and Andy Susemihl. The mix was handled by Joey Vera (Armoured Saint) and Martin Kronlund, with Martin also performing full mastering duties.

Album:

Don't let the uninspired artwork fool you, the music on Universal Language is anything but. This CD is the brainchild of vocalist David Reece, a man who fronted both Accept and Bangalore Choir, and seems have turned into somewhat of a work-a-holic since disappearing from the scene for a few years.What this CD sounds like to me, and this isn't a bad thing, is a David Coverdale solo outing. Reece sounds so much like Coverdale at times that it is uncanny, and other times I'm reminded of Glenn Hughes - a vocalist really can't go wrong if he sounds a bit like those two legends. The twelve songs presented here also show a wide spectrum of musical tastes, far more varied than Reece's previous recordings. Of course that means that there will be a few clunkers mixed in with the gems, but for the most part I am impressed with this album as you can tell it was a labor of love. The album kicks off with the Whitesnake inspired "Before I Die", which makes for a strong and melodic start. After the moody "All The Way" comes one of the disc's highlights, "Flying Close To The Flame". That track is up-tempo and has a killer chorus that anyone can sing along with. "The River" is another cool track, which has a Warrant "Uncle Tom's Cabin" type intro before tuning down, changing tempos, and then rocking throughout. "Rescue Me", "We Were Alive" and the beautiful acoustic ballad "Queen Of My Dreams" find Reece singing from deep within his soul, and show that his voice has definitely stood the test of time. David Reece could have played it safe with Universal Language, but instead has taken a slight detour. Fans of his previous works/bands will be able to find enough on this melodic rock CD to keep them happy though, even it isn't a direct copy of his more well-known releases. This CD represents David Reece expanding his horizons without turning his back on his past, and is a welcome addition to his recording legacy.

Line Up:

David Reece : Vocals (ex-Accept, ex-Bangalore Choir, ex-Gypsy Rose)
Stefan Schwarzmann : Drums (ex-Accept, ex-Helloween, ex-Krokus, ex-Running Wild, ex-UDO)
Andy Susemihl : Guitar (ex-UDO)
Jochen Fuenders : Bass (ex-Holy Moses)

Additional Musicians:

Thommy Bloch - background vocals
Horst Rock - background vocals
Manfred Rollinger - background vocals

Production:

Produced and mixed by Andy Susemihl. Mastered by Ulf Hattwig.

Tracklist:

01. Before I Die
02. All The Way
03. Flying Too Close To The Flame
04. Fantasy Man
05. The River
06. I’ll Remember You
07. Rescue Me
08. Once A Lifetime
09. We Were Alive
10. Flesh And Blood
11. Queen Of My Dreams
12. Yellow

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Reece (GER/USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 06 Jún 2018, 15:25

Reece - Compromise (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013

Bio:

David L. Reece is an American vocalist best known for his time with Accept and contribution to their 1989 album Eat the Heat.Reece grew up in Oklahoma, making his recording debut with Dare Force in 1989, although he had been singing for them as early as 1982. He also recorded vocals for a demo for Sacred Child. He was replaced by Astrid Young before their album recording, but the demos were included on a re-release of their debut.With Accept:See the article about Eat the Heat. After many auditions, Reece was chosen to be the new Accept singer. He and the rest of the band produced what has been regarded as a much different sounding album compared to the previous Accept albums. The '89-'90 tour with W.A.S.P and Metal Church was eventually cancelled, and he was let go as singer as Accept went on a hiatus.After Accept:After being sacked from Accept, he formed Bangalore Choir and released an album with them. The band included members of Hericane Alice - a band for which Reece had declined to record demo vocals earlier due to his involvement with Lillian X - a partnership which never resulted in any recorded material. The following years he released two albums with Sircle of Silence with Larry Farkas from Vengeance Rising, Jay Schellen from Hurricane and Greg Chaisson, formerly of Badlands.He then released an album with American band Stream.In 2007, Reece joined Swedish band Gypsy Rose, releasing an album with them the following year.Reece released his first solo album on August 28, 2009. His band consists of Andy Susemihl (ex-U.D.O.), Stefan Schwarzmann (formerly with U.D.O., currently also with Accept) and Jochen Fünders (ex-Holy Moses).With 11 NEW STUDIO tracks, the CD features a big name cast including bassist Ronnie Parkes (7 Witches), guitarist Jack Frost (7 Witches, Savatage, Metalium), keyboardist Paul Morris (Rainbow, Doro, Jurgen Blackmore), and special guests Christian Tolle and Andy Susemihl. The mix was handled by Joey Vera (Armoured Saint) and Martin Kronlund, with Martin also performing full mastering duties.

Album:

I shouldn't introduce David Reece, but for those who haven’t heard that name before, and I doubt it, he is one of the most talented singers on the plane. He has been more recognized thanks to his work with ACCEPT on their late 80's album, "Eat the Heat" and with BANGALORE CHOIR featuring on their album "On Target". Over the years David appeared on several bands such as: GYPSY ROSE, SIRCLE OF SILENCE, STREAM, TANGO DOWN…recently he performed with his band REECE,which released their debut album in 2009, "Universal Language".With the mixing of Joey Vera and Martin Kronlund, Reece unleashed his second new album, "Comprimise" with the high rated musicians including: Jack Frost, Paul Morris and Ronnie Parkes. Reece delivers the true feel of Hard Rock with his bluesy voice, although the passing years affected his voice, it is still wonderful to listen to his singing. The first track "Disaster" is a Heavy Metal fire straight to the heart, very solid with plenty of power, attitude and a killer chorus. "End Of It All" keeps the same formula as the previous, a rocking track with strong guitar riff laid in by Mr. Frost. "Someone Beautiful" is a nice ballad, showing the softer side of Reece’s hard edge, it fits like a glove to his bluesy voice and range. However, it doesn’t’ come close to the song "Hold On To You" by BANGALORE CHOIR."Along For The Ride" has a winning main riff, energetically driven song that will be easy to get connected to, following the vein of 80’s Hard Rock. "Coast To Coast" retains the Heavy Metal pattern observed on the first tracks, it has a somewhat dark atmosphere provided by the keyboards, the right taste of a scary vibe. "All Roads Leads To War" keeps on the same line of "Coast To Coast". A Heavy Metal track, but the guitar soloing wasn’t penetrating enough, lacks that twist, too bad for the song is powerful with a killer rhythm guitar. "Evil Never Dies" reminded me little bit of a BLACK SABBATH song, it shares yet another darker atmosphere with riffs that might hint of a strong Tony Iommi influence. The closing song is my favorite track on the album. "Treasure Hunter" stuck in my head and right from the beginning I noticed the shifting rhythm between the guitar and drums, rather a bit of progressive. The chorus is strong; Reece’s voice sounds the best with his roughness that reminded his 80’s period.The album is very good. The material is quite solid, catchy here and there with a few fillers. I believe that Reece produced better material in the past in comparison to this one, yet I wouldn’t let this one go so easily.

Line Up:

Stefan Schwarzmann : Drums (ex-Accept, ex-Helloween, ex-Krokus, ex-Running Wild, ex-UDO)
Jochen Fuenders : Bass (ex-Holy Moses)

Tracklist:

01. Disaster
02. End of it All
03. Fortunate Son
04. Someone Beautiful
05. Along For the Ride
06. Coast to Coast
07. All Roads Leave to War
08. Where My Heart Belongs
09. Everything to Everyone
10. Evil Never Dies
11. Treasure Hunter

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Jún 2021, 10:26

Reece - Resilient Heart (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video

Bio:

Album:

Resilient Heart under the moniker of Reece is the latest solo album from singer David Reece. David will of course always be associated with the mighty Accept and their album Eat the Heat. However, David has been the frontman of many bands, most notably German band Bonfire. In fact, David Reece has released or been a part of an album release every year since 2008. How is that for prolific!Releasing on November 9th, 2018 on Mighty Music/Target Group, Resilient Heart is a collaboration with Danish producer and songwriting team of Marco Angioni and Martin Jepson Andersen. While both Angioni and Andersen play guitar on the album bass is provided by Malte Frederik Burkert and drumming by Sigurd J Jensen. Resilient Heart can be described as a blend of hard rock and heavy metal with a strong melodic sensibility. I enjoyed every song on this album.Opening track and lead single is “Anytime At All”. This song really gets your attention and lets you know this is a serious hard rock album. Check out the video below.“Wicked City Blues” is not quite as heavy, but really delivers a melodic chorus. “Karma” offers another great riff and melodic chorus, but track four, “Desire” is a true heavy rock gem. From the driving guitar riffage to the pounding of the drums this song really makes you want to bang your head. It is my favorite on the album.“I Don’t Know Why” slows things down a bit with its acoustic guitar opening. That does not last long as quickly a rocking guitar riff kicks in. Throughout this song, the tempo rises and falls which offers a lot of dynamics. “Two Coins and a Dead Man” really pops you on the nose with a heavy guitar riff then transitions into a really nice melodic riff. “Ain’t Got the Balls” might be written about somebody who doesn’t have balls, but this song is anything but.“Forest Through the Trees” is the ballad of the album. This song is moving, powerful, and delivered with passion and emotion. A standout track for sure. “Perfect Apocalypse” really encapsulates the best parts of this album. It is heavy, melodic, and epic with terrific playing throughout. If I was to pick one song that sums up the album for the this would be the track. Resilient Heart finishes as strong as it started. “Live Before You Die” is a great melodic track that you cannot get out of your head, and “I’m the One” closes the album in a very heavy, almost sludgy way.I really love this album and strongly recommend it to fans of melodic rock, but really any fan of hard rock or heavy metal is going to like this album. It has taken me from knowing David Reece to really wanting to dig into his back catalog starting with Sainted Sinners. If every song were worth a point of would give this record 9 out of 11.

Line Up:

David Reece - Vocals (ex-Accept, ex-Bangalore Choir, ex-Gypsy Rose)
Marco Angioni - Guitar
Martin J. Andersen - Guitar
Malte Frederik Burkert - Bass
Sigurd J. Jensen - Drums

production:

A&R [Might Music] – Michael H. Andersen
Cover [Coverart], Concept By – David Reece , Freepik, Gernot Etmer, Hristo Yankov, Robert Reece
Layout – Søren Weiss
Painting [Cowgirl] – Daniel Fillipone
Photography By – L'Imago, Lena Angioni
Producer, Mixed By, Mastered By – Marco Angioni

Tracklist:

01. Any Time At All
02. Wicked City Blues
03. Karma
04. Desire
05. I Don't Know Why
06. Two Coins
07. Ain't Got The Balls
08. Forest Through The Trees
09. A Perfect Apocalypse
10. Live Before You Die
11. I'm The One
12. Heart of Stone (Bonus Track)
13. What About Yesterday (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Any Time At All" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Jún 2021, 10:28

David Reece - Cacophony Of Souls (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020

Bio:

Album:

Okay, I wasn't overly familiar with David Reese as somehow, his time with ACCEPT and other bands passed under my radar. The review copy I received contained zero liner notes, and even more surprising there wasn't a wealth of information on Mr. Reese or his new project readily available. That's always really frustrating, and a marketing strategy I just don't understand. So, after doing a bit of research on my own, here's what I've learned.David Reese, besides his time with ACCEPT, has also wielded the microphone stand for BONFIRE, BANGALORE CHOIR. Vocally, Reese is very distinctful, with a smidgen of a Paul Stanley quality or inflection at times. It's a great hard rock voice, powerful, with wise a restraint, that could be thrown to the wind at any time. Musically, this is top notch power Metal (a distinctly German/American blend), accented by a punchy and well executed mix and production. Guitarist Andy Susemihl's tone and techniques (reminiscent of the SCORPIONS to my ears) are impressive as are the rhythm duo of Andrea Gianangeli's drums (“A Perfect World”) and Malte Frederik Burkert's basslines (also highlighted on “A Perfect World” and “Over and Over” is particularly tasty). Additionally, as an album, “Cacophony of Souls” is catchy, hook laden and full of strong harmonies as displayed on “Back In The Days” As I said, this is an extremely solid release with standouts including the energy of “Blood On Our Hands”, the power ballad, “Another Life, Another Time”, “A Perfect World”and the title track, “Cacophony of Souls”. In fact, I really enjoyed the album as a whole and now have reason to backtrack each band member a see just exactly what I've been missing over the last few years. That said, though they were few, I did have a few blemishes that at least for me, left their mark as well. I didn't really dig the deeper register of the vocals that appeared in the title track, and there was just to much cheesiness within the theme of “Metal Voice” for me, though I did like the song otherwise.Over the past couple of years it seems that good, classic 80's style Metal is in resurgence, and getting better every month. DAVID REESE's “Cacophony of Souls” is a perfect example, as are bands like HAUNT and ANCIENT EMPIRE and undoubtedly many more. There's something about a release like this that brings back great memories of 80's Metal glory days. If you're like me and look bad on those days fondly, I think you'll find this one to your liking.

Line Up:

Andrea Gianangeli – Drums
Malte Frederik Burkert - Bass

Tracklist:

01. Chasing The Shadows
02. Blood On Our Hands
03. Judgement Day
04. Collective Anaesthesia
05. Cacophony Of Souls
06. Another Life Another Time
07. Metal Voice
08. Over And Over
09. Back In The Days
10. A Perfect World
11. Bleed
12. No Disguise

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 25 neregistrovaných