Lizzy Borden (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Lizzy Borden (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Apr 2017, 09:47

Lizzy Borden - The Story So Far... (2CD) (Japan Edition) (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016 (Japan Edition)
Style : Heavy Metal , Glam Metal , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 180 mb

Bio:

Lizzy Borden is an American heavy metal band formed in Los Angeles in 1983. To date the band has hit the top 100 in the United States four times.Lizzy Borden is also the name of the band's lead vocalist.The band was founded in 1983 by Lizzy Borden and Joey Scott. The band got noticed after their song "Rod Of Iron" featured on Metal Blade Records Metal Massacre IV compilation LP. The band signed to Metal Blade in 1984 and released their debut EP "Give 'Em The Axe" in May of the same year.The band is named after the notorious Lizzie Borden, a woman accused and acquitted of murder in the late 19th century.In 1985 Late guitarist Alex Nelson replaced original guitarist Tony Matuzak and was first featured on the bands only live album to date titled "The Murderess Metal Road Show".In 1987 the band reached their commercial peak with the release of their third LP "Visual Lies" which saw guitarist Joe Holmes make his debut with the band.The first single from the album "Me Against The World" was featured in the cult film Black Roses. Joe Holmes later went on to join Ozzy Osbourne's band.In 1989 the band issued their fourth studio album "Master of Disguise" via their label Metal Blade, the LP was released on July the 15th 1989 and has since become a cult classic.The band frequently plays songs from this album live.The band was featured prominently in the rockumentary The Decline of Western Civilization Part II: The Metal Years (Directed by Penelope Spheeris).In the early 1990s the band slowed down its activity due to the changing metal scene and the rise of grunge, Singer Lizzy alongside bassist Marten Andersson and drummer Joey Scott went on to play in the glam band Diamond Dogs (later renamed Starwood).By the early 2000s the band was once again fully active and touring with 3/5 of its classic lineup (Borden, Joey Scott & Alex Nelson) alongside longtime bassist Marten Andersson. Lizzy Borden previewed their new CD and tour entitled 'Deal With the Devil' at the 'Wacken open air Festival Germany', in front of 35 thousand people followed by a world wide tour. Longtime Lizzy Borden fan, artist and multimedia entrepreneur Todd McFarlane (best known for his creation of Spawn and stylistic revision of Spider-Man) was enlisted to capture the essence of Lizzy Borden for the Stage show and the CD cover art. On May 17, 2004, guitarist Alex Nelson was killed in a head-on car collision. Lizzy Borden disbanded soon after.In 2006, Lizzy Borden regrouped with new guitarist Ira Black and on November 1, 2007, the album Appointment with Death was released worldwide. The album also features guest appearances by George Lynch (Dokken, Lynch Mob), Dave Meniketti (Y&T), and Corey Beaulieu (Trivium), among others. The first video for "Tomorrow Never Comes" was nominated for video of the year and was in the Top 25 Metal Videos of 2008 on MTV's Headbangers Ball. The follow-up video for "Under Your Skin" premiered in April the same year.In early 2008 the band announced various festival appearances including Sweden Rock Festival (Sweden), Kobetasonik festival (Spain) and Bang Your Head Festival (Germany). In November 2008 Lizzy Borden toured the United States with Finnish Monster Rockers Lordi. The band toured Europe as part of their headlining tour, performing in 11 countries. Lizzy Borden was the first-day headliner of the two-day Keep It True XII festival at Tauberfrankenhalle in Lauda-Königshofen Germany 2009. North American festival appearances included Rocklahoma and Rock Gone Wild.On Jan 24, 2009, former guitarist Corey James died in a car accident.In 2010 Lizzy Borden toured North America and Europe, including festival appearances at Wacken Open Air 2010, Alcatraz Metal Festival, Leyendas del Rock festival (cancelled) and Elsrock Festival.In 2011 Lizzy Borden launched the "Summer of Blood" tour in North American Followed by the European version, entitled "Death Takes a Holiday Tour", festival appearances in 2011 included Heaven and Hell Metal Fest, Christmas Metal Festival and the Hard Rock Hell Festival.On Dec 17, 2011, drummer and founding member Joey Scott married their tour manager and dancer in Las Vegas, NV.In 2012, Lizzy Borden performed on various Open Air Festivals in Mexico and Europe. Festivals included Hellfest Open Air Festival in Clisson France and Gods of Metal in Milan Italy. Both festivals were with Ozzy, Mötley Crüe, Guns N' Roses and more. They returned to Europe in July 2012 to play Zwarte Cross festival in the Netherlands, Headbangers Open Air in Germany and Bulgaria the first time in their career at the Kavarna Rock Festival.In 2013, Lizzy Borden premiered their new tour "30 years of American metal" show created from the ground up at the 70000 Tons of Metal, followed by a string of North American shows and European Festivals, including the Swedish Festival Skogsrojet.Lizzy Borden has spent the last few years working on the follow up to their 2007 album Appointment with Death.In a July 2014 interview, however, frontman Lizzy Borden said that the band has no new album in the works, but has been writing new material.On January 1, 2014, guitarist Dario Lorina left the band after joining American heavy metal band Black Label Society.On August 1, 2014, Lizzy Borden performed on Incheon Pentaport Rock Festival With Former Guitarist Ira Black.Lizzy Borden signed a new record deal with metal blade for a new album to be released in 2016.

Album:

Super bootleg collection !!

Line Up:

Lizzy Borden – lead vocals (1983–2004, 2006–present)
Joey Scott – drums (1983–2004, 2006–present)
Mårten Andersson – bass (1992–2004, 2006–present)
Ira Black – guitars (2006–2008, 2014–present)

Former members:

Gene Allen – guitars (1983–1987)
Tony Matuzak – guitars (1983–1985)
Steve Hochheiser – bass (1983)
Michael Davis – bass (1983–1988)
Alex Nelson – guitars (1984–1986, 1989–2004; died 2004)
Joe Holmes – guitars (1987–1988)
Brian Perry – bass (1989–1992)
David Michael Philips - guitars (1989)
Corey James Daum – guitars (1989–1996; died 2009)
Ronnie Jude - guitars (1989)
Joe Steals – guitars (for Starwood) (2003–2004)
Chris Sanders – guitars (2007–2010)
Dario Lorina – guitars (2009–2014)
AC Alexander – guitars (2010–2012)
Heather Rice - Lead Vocals

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Brass Tactics
02. Love You To Pieces
03. Flesh Eater
04. Council For The Cauldron
05. There Will Be Blood Tonight
06. Love Is A Crime
07. No Time To Lose
08. Under Your Skin
09. Visions
10. Roll Over And Play Dead
11. Red Rum

CD2:

01. Generation Aliens
02. Hell Is For Heroes
03. Deal With The Devil
04. Den Of Thieves
05. Give 'Em The Axe
06. Catch You Death
07. Be One Of Us
08. Dirty Pictures
09. Godiva
10. Rod Or Iron
11. Psychopath

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Lizzy Borden (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Apr 2017, 09:59

Lizzy Borden - Master Of Disguise (Japan Edition) (1989)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1989 (Japan Edition)
Style : Glam Metal , Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video

Bio:

Lizzy Borden is an American heavy metal band formed in Los Angeles in 1983. To date the band has hit the top 100 in the United States four times.Lizzy Borden is also the name of the band's lead vocalist.The band was founded in 1983 by Lizzy Borden and Joey Scott. The band got noticed after their song "Rod Of Iron" featured on Metal Blade Records Metal Massacre IV compilation LP. The band signed to Metal Blade in 1984 and released their debut EP "Give 'Em The Axe" in May of the same year.The band is named after the notorious Lizzie Borden, a woman accused and acquitted of murder in the late 19th century.In 1985 Late guitarist Alex Nelson replaced original guitarist Tony Matuzak and was first featured on the bands only live album to date titled "The Murderess Metal Road Show".In 1987 the band reached their commercial peak with the release of their third LP "Visual Lies" which saw guitarist Joe Holmes make his debut with the band.The first single from the album "Me Against The World" was featured in the cult film Black Roses. Joe Holmes later went on to join Ozzy Osbourne's band.In 1989 the band issued their fourth studio album "Master of Disguise" via their label Metal Blade, the LP was released on July the 15th 1989 and has since become a cult classic.The band frequently plays songs from this album live.The band was featured prominently in the rockumentary The Decline of Western Civilization Part II: The Metal Years (Directed by Penelope Spheeris).In the early 1990s the band slowed down its activity due to the changing metal scene and the rise of grunge, Singer Lizzy alongside bassist Marten Andersson and drummer Joey Scott went on to play in the glam band Diamond Dogs (later renamed Starwood).By the early 2000s the band was once again fully active and touring with 3/5 of its classic lineup (Borden, Joey Scott & Alex Nelson) alongside longtime bassist Marten Andersson. Lizzy Borden previewed their new CD and tour entitled 'Deal With the Devil' at the 'Wacken open air Festival Germany', in front of 35 thousand people followed by a world wide tour. Longtime Lizzy Borden fan, artist and multimedia entrepreneur Todd McFarlane (best known for his creation of Spawn and stylistic revision of Spider-Man) was enlisted to capture the essence of Lizzy Borden for the Stage show and the CD cover art. On May 17, 2004, guitarist Alex Nelson was killed in a head-on car collision. Lizzy Borden disbanded soon after.In 2006, Lizzy Borden regrouped with new guitarist Ira Black and on November 1, 2007, the album Appointment with Death was released worldwide. The album also features guest appearances by George Lynch (Dokken, Lynch Mob), Dave Meniketti (Y&T), and Corey Beaulieu (Trivium), among others. The first video for "Tomorrow Never Comes" was nominated for video of the year and was in the Top 25 Metal Videos of 2008 on MTV's Headbangers Ball. The follow-up video for "Under Your Skin" premiered in April the same year.In early 2008 the band announced various festival appearances including Sweden Rock Festival (Sweden), Kobetasonik festival (Spain) and Bang Your Head Festival (Germany). In November 2008 Lizzy Borden toured the United States with Finnish Monster Rockers Lordi. The band toured Europe as part of their headlining tour, performing in 11 countries. Lizzy Borden was the first-day headliner of the two-day Keep It True XII festival at Tauberfrankenhalle in Lauda-Königshofen Germany 2009. North American festival appearances included Rocklahoma and Rock Gone Wild.On Jan 24, 2009, former guitarist Corey James died in a car accident.In 2010 Lizzy Borden toured North America and Europe, including festival appearances at Wacken Open Air 2010, Alcatraz Metal Festival, Leyendas del Rock festival (cancelled) and Elsrock Festival.In 2011 Lizzy Borden launched the "Summer of Blood" tour in North American Followed by the European version, entitled "Death Takes a Holiday Tour", festival appearances in 2011 included Heaven and Hell Metal Fest, Christmas Metal Festival and the Hard Rock Hell Festival.On Dec 17, 2011, drummer and founding member Joey Scott married their tour manager and dancer in Las Vegas, NV.In 2012, Lizzy Borden performed on various Open Air Festivals in Mexico and Europe. Festivals included Hellfest Open Air Festival in Clisson France and Gods of Metal in Milan Italy. Both festivals were with Ozzy, Mötley Crüe, Guns N' Roses and more. They returned to Europe in July 2012 to play Zwarte Cross festival in the Netherlands, Headbangers Open Air in Germany and Bulgaria the first time in their career at the Kavarna Rock Festival.In 2013, Lizzy Borden premiered their new tour "30 years of American metal" show created from the ground up at the 70000 Tons of Metal, followed by a string of North American shows and European Festivals, including the Swedish Festival Skogsrojet.Lizzy Borden has spent the last few years working on the follow up to their 2007 album Appointment with Death.In a July 2014 interview, however, frontman Lizzy Borden said that the band has no new album in the works, but has been writing new material.On January 1, 2014, guitarist Dario Lorina left the band after joining American heavy metal band Black Label Society.On August 1, 2014, Lizzy Borden performed on Incheon Pentaport Rock Festival With Former Guitarist Ira Black.Lizzy Borden signed a new record deal with metal blade for a new album to be released in 2016.

Album:

In 1989 the band issued their fourth studio album "Master of Disguise" via their label Metal Blade, the LP was released on July the 15th 1989 and has since become a cult classic.The band frequently plays songs from this album live.This is without a doubt Lizzy Borden’s best album.It is just so classy from start to finish, I think if it hadn’t been for the cull of Nirvana and all that shit that Lizzy might have made some serious strides with his next release. But alas it was not to be.Leaving that aside, this album has nary a filler in sight and should appeal to all of you who like your Metal with a bit of polish. The production is really nice, glossy enough for mass acceptance but not so overproduced as to be limp….like say ‘March of the Saint‘. I could quite easily sit here and give you a track by track rundown of this one without even having the CD to hand, but I know track by track reviews are kinda frowned on here so I’ll just pick out some highlights.Master of Disguise - a long song at about 7 minutes, this has something of the feel of the theatre about it (without descending into Savatage-esque pap!). It’s probably the intro that does it because really once you’re a little way in it’s just a top quality Rock song with the usual great vocals from Lizzy. The guy’s voice really improved over the 80s from his squeekings on ‘Give em the Axe’ and ‘Love You to Pieces’ to here were he learned to control his voice much better and put more guts into it.One False Move - an unusual song in that it’s largely acoustic guitar and vocals with some effects going on in the background. Lizzy’s multi-tracked singing here is amazing and I guarantee once you know this one you will find yourself singing along. That’s one thing about this album, it’s a real singalong album, put this in your car and you’ll be happy as a pig in shit! (Not so sure about your passengers mind you.Love is a Crime - follows on from One False Move and we’re back into the quality rock. Again, it’s a simple song, not too light, not too heavy, perfect for the late 80’s but without the cheese that you might be afraid off. Another great chorus, what can you say?Hmm, this is getting awful close to a track by tracker, and I said I wouldn’t do that. Okay one more, and this is my absolute favourite Lizzy Borden song ever.Phantoms - This song is fucking awesome. The intro is just out of this fucking world, every time I hear this I just sing along til I’m hoarse. This track is the kind of track you hit replay on three times because you just can’t get enough of it. This would be a top ten song of all time for me. I just can’t express my feelings for this song, it’s so good. In fact it’s not even the song, it’s just the intro - it’s the best minute and a half in history. Fuck it’s good. Those harmony vocals make the hairs stand up on your neck like you wouldn’t believe. It almost reminds me of the vocal parts on ‘Dreamscapes’ by Third and the Mortal, not in style, but in the effect they have on me. Both give me the fucking chills, just like when Lombardo bands out those three notes at the start of Raining Blood - you know what I’m talking about right!Sure you do.What else to say?Well the cover’s nothing special, but the music is just so kick ass fucking awesome that I don’t care. I can’t really pinpoint outstanding musicianship on here because this album is all about songs, not wanking off…and I see that as a strength, not a weakness. No that’s it I’m out of words.Buy this album if you like polished 80s Metal I promise you won’t be disappointed!

Line Up:

David Michael Philips - Guitars
Joey Scott - Drums
Lizzy Borden - Vocals
Mike Davis - Bass
Ronnie Jude - Guitars

productions:

Produced & Engineered: Alex Woltman / Elliot Solomon
Mixed: Terry Brown
Executive Producer: Brian Slagel
Front Cover: Jim Warren
Recorded at Dodge City Sound, Burbank, CA
Mixed at Monta Sound Studios, Toronto, Canada

Tracklist:

01. Master Of Disguise
02. One False Move
03. Love Is A Crime
04. Sins Of The Flesh
05. Phantoms
06. Never Too Young
07. Be One Of Us
08. Psychodrama
09. Waiting In The Wings
10. Roll Over And Play Dead
11. Under The Rose
12. We Got The Power

+ Video "Love Is A Crime" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 20 Jún 2018, 06:30

Lizzy Borden - Love You To Pieces (1985) (Metal Blade Records Remastered 2002)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1985 (Metal Blade Records Remastered 2002)

Bio:

Album:

LIZZY BORDEN is after 11 years of studio silence with a new album, and one of you asked for the band's classic '80s albums in its remastered edition."Love You To Pieces" is the band's full-length debut, and rocks among the best when you speak about classic US metal.In the '80s, the non-mainstream metal scene was mostly occupied by thrash and death bands, Lizzy Borden stood out for sounding much rougher than the common heavy band while still being very melodic and for having the looks - though not the sound - of glam metal.It is impossible to find anything wrong with this album. There's a variety of lyrical themes, from the band's signature psychopathic lyrics ('Psychopath', 'Love You to Pieces') to Heavy's standard 'evil' theme ('Council for the Cauldron', 'Flesheater'), all the way to the mandatory '80s metal pride song ('American Metal').All the lyrics, while not being sophisticated in the poetic sense, fit perfectly into the mood of each and every song. Singer Lizzy Borden can do it all, from the mania of 'Psychopath' to the remarkable falsetto of 'Red Rum'.Despite its heaviness, Lizzy Borden deliver great hooks here as well, like on the excellent 'Save Me' whose catchy rhythms, melodic leads, and swinging chorus instantly engrave themselves into the memory.'American Metal' is one of the best metal anthems ever composed, soaring high and marching triumphantly: passionate delivery, gang-shouted chorus, and piercing vocal summoning all create a spine-chilling serenade to the music we love.While quite raw, I like the production here, which plays rough for the style but remains clear enough to discern each element in the mix. You hear a band with a vision to share and to cherish, and a sound strong enough to permeate all the hairspray and makeup and leave a permanent impression in the mind.Listening to this, it's hard to believe Lizzy Borden would only hone their songcraft further and serve up an even better platter of melodic perfection with 'Visual Lies' just two years later.Lizzy Borden, or at least "Love You To Pieces", is one of the most painfully underrated metal bands in history.

Line Up:

Lizzy Borden vocals
Tony Matuzak guitars
Gene Allen guitars
Mike Davis bass
Joey Scott Harges drums

Tracklist:

01. Council for the Cauldron 3:09
02. Psychopath 3:39
03. Save Me 4:03
04. Red Rum 3:53
05. Love You to Pieces 4:26
06. American Metal 5:51
07. Flesheater 4:51
08. Warfare 3:56
09. Godiva 2:29
10. Rod of Iron 4:28
11. Wild One [demo] (Bonus Track)
12. Whiplasher [demo] (Bonus Track)
13. Warfare [alternate version] (Bonus Track)
14. Dirty Pictures [demo] (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Psychopath" (Live Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 20 Jún 2018, 11:54

Lizzy Borden - Menace To Society (1986) (Metal Blade Records Remastered 2002)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1986 (Metal Blade Records Remastered 2002)

Bio:

Album:

LIZZY BORDEN is after 11 years of studio silence with a new album, and one of you asked for the band's classic '80s albums in its remastered edition."Menace To Society" is the band's second album, balancing the US metal flare of their origins with a much more polished approach.If you take a look at the cover artwork to this album and saw a bunch of guys with weapons and poodle hair, you'd be thinking that you were looking at an '80s glam metal record from the era.Don't write these guys off as such, though, 'cos they sound completely different. In fact, they don't sound anything like a hair metal band at all.They're a group of guys that, while presenting a shocking image and stage-horror shows, actually put more focus on their own music rather than desperately trying to stick with the trends.Press play and listen to the opening track, "Generation Aliens", and you'll immediately be blown away. After the intro, it blasts off with a fast and aggressive-sounding hook, metallic, in your face.Other songs on this album that share this trait are "Stiletto (Voice of Command)" and "Brass Tactics". The former in particular proves that the band has sort of a British metal influence as its main riff features a harmonic riff with both guitarists playing a flurry of notes."Brass Tactics" begins with a march-like drum-roll followed by an epic, harmonic intro that leads into the speedy, aggressive main riff.There is the theme of horror in "Bloody Mary", a song which, while it's slower-paced, is not really a ballad at all, for it has more of an eerie feel to it. It's a song that feels more like a horror flick rather than a romance film, and the lyrics help give it that atmosphere.And then there's "Notorious", where the lyrics are sung from the point of view of a cruel, relentless dictator, said dictator is most likely to be Caesar, since his name is mentioned several times.Ever heard the phrase "don't judge a book by its cover"? Well, Lizzy Borden demonstrates that here with "Menace To Society". It's a powerful, ripping album of hooky American metal.It's not to pristine as its successor, Visual Lies, or so compelling as Master Of Disguise, but rocks like Hell.This remaster improved the original with more dynamics, and there's some bonus tracks for collectors.

Line Up:

Lizzy Borden - Vocals
Gene Allen - Guitars
Alex Nelson - Guitars, Backing Vocals
Mike Davis - Bass
Joey Scott Harges - Drums

Tracklist:

01 - Generation Aliens
02 - Notorius
03 - Terror On The Town
04 - Bloody Mary
05 - Stiletto (Voice Of Command)
06 - Ultra-Violence
07 - Love Kills
08 - Brass Tactics
09 - Ursa Minor
10 - Menace To Society
11 - Taking Over The World [Demo] (Bonus Track)
12 - White Rabbit [Demo] (Bonus Track)
13 - Stiletto (Voice Of Command) [Demo] (Bonus Track)
14 - Betrayer [Demo] (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 07 Dec 2020, 11:03

Lizzy Borden - My Midnight Things (Japan Edition) (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018 (Japan Edition)

Bio:

Album:

For decades, Lizzy Borden has been one of theatrical rock’s top frontmen. And on June 15, Borden will issue his first album in 11 years, "My Midnight Things", via Metal Blade Records. With the hard 'n' heavy tracks of the album opening title cut “Obsessed With You” and “The Scar Across My Heart”, the extended layoff between albums has not dulled his desire to rock and shock. “Although we have stayed busy touring all over the world, I missed being a recording artist. I look at the new album as a new beginning, I pushed the restart button on my career”, Borden comments.Having signed a new contract with Metal Blade on the strength of three demo tracks, Borden opted to produce "My Midnight Things" himself, with Joey Scott as co-producer, who also handled all the drumming duties. “I knew what I was going for and had doubts that I could find a producer who would understand that”, Borden explains. “My approach is very different than what is happening in today’s current sound.”The album was also mixed by Greg Fidelman (Metallica, Black Sabbath, Adele, U2) and mastered by Tom Baker (David Bowie, Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson, Tom Petty).Borden is planning on hitting the road shortly. “I’ve already started working on the ‘My Midnight Things‘ show and I really can’t wait to play these songs live”, Borden adds. “There are so many talented players out there in the world, I know I will find the right musicians to be on stage with me in my touring band in the new show. And just based on what is being talked about so far, it will be the best show I’ve ever done. I really do feel a new excitement that I have not felt in years. The best is yet to come.”

Line Up:

Joey Scott Harges Drums (1983-1996, 1999-2004, 2006-present) - See also: ex-Diamond Dogs, ex-Starwood
Lizzy Borden Vocals (1983-1996, 1999-2004, 2006-present) - See also: ex-Avalanche, ex-Diamond Dogs, ex-Starwood
Marten Andersson Bass (1992-1996, 1999-2004, 2006-present) - See also: Legacy, ex-Lynch Mob, ex-Starwood

Tracklist:

01. My Midnight Things 04:21
02. Obsessed with You 04:34
03. Long May They Haunt Us 04:33
04. The Scar Across My Heart 04:31
05. A Stranger to Love 03:31
06. The Perfect Poison 04:54
07. Run Away with Me 04:26
08. Our Love Is God 02:52
09. My Midnight Things (Reprise) 03:48
10. We Belong to the Shadows 03:38
11. Long May They Haunt Us (Reprise) 04:46 (Bonus Track)
12. Silent Night 02:14 (Bonus Track)
13. Waiting in the Wings 05:20 (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Long May They Haunt Us" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 07 Dec 2020, 11:03

Lizzy Borden - Best Of Lizzy Borden Volume 2 (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 150 mb

Bio:

Album:

“My midnight things” suits the band with the notorious name, those who were raising hell in the 80’s but nowadays the new album comes with another style, for the old-schoolers and the new ones that keep the metal alive.A best of that includes covers and material that the lads released in the new millennium. Will it be a problem? Of course not, they know the core doesn’t change and the speedy metal can be easily heard in “Tomorrow Never Comes”, the second track!You’re in the right path to enjoy another album that, unlike bands who can’t change, brings out the best in the Borden team!Only Ira Black can be somehow considered new, cos’ Lizzy being the founder and Joey along with Marten were the crucial part of the beginnings and then the 90’s for the American metal warriors.Heavily influenced by british pioneers, mainly Maiden, we don’t hear that in this album which is the furthest departure the band had, thinking of their early efforts.As you get more inside what the album’s about, the long screams of the 80’s make way for the more melodic style of Lizzy, backed by the other members, making it a worthy piece to listen to, even surprised at certain moments of the album that includes a summer of love, only “This Ain’t A Summer Of Love”; it can’t be in a dark world of Borden fans and stage antics that through the decades provided world tours and loudness, real loudness!You can’t headbang with it unless it gets under your skin and not by chance there’s a song with those words in the title; might be a longlasting love, might be how you like it to be, the intro is very tempting to listen to, as you can somehow recognize their gothic influences during the first seconds.Talkin’ about love, it ain’t a happy end, actually there’s no end in their world…only one thing’s for sure: “Lovin’ You Is Murder” ! Even though the guitar riffs are sweeter than the title, the words are pure black reality, for those who live it. The black rose is why the scar across his heart never fades away, not counting the years in between.Maiden influences reveal themselves in what Lizzy Borden are fond of writing for, midnight!“Master of Disguise” was arguably their best of the 80’s but another best of is ready for the fans on nov. 13-th, that will be a double joy, with the new AC/DC album coming out!12 Lizzy Borden tracks for any fanatic metalhead to blow the speakers with!Ramones’ “Pat Semetary” cover will make you like this version even more, as the love appears on “Burning for you”, the neverdying Blue Oyster Cult hit, as the fire burns even brighter than the original song!Modern, loud, true metal, with the involvement of Tom Baker, it’s definitely the ultimate album to close any emotional breakdown caused by corona this year, as we impatiently wait for another flaming world tour by the “Bloody dudes of midnight”, Lizzy Borden!

Line Up:

Lizzy Borden - Vocals (1983-1996, 1999-2004, 2006-present) - See also: ex-Avalanche, ex-Diamond Dogs, ex-Starwood
Joey Scott Harges - Drums (1983-1996, 1999-2004, 2006-present) - See also: ex-Diamond Dogs, ex-Starwood
Marten Andersson - Bass (1992-1996, 1999-2004, 2006-present) - See also: Legacy, ex-Lynch Mob, ex-Starwood

Tracklist:

01. My Midnight Things
02. Long May They Haunt Us
03. Tomorrow Never Comes
04. Obsessed with You
05. (This Ain't) The Summer of Love
06. Under Your Skin
07. Lovin' You Is Murder
08. The Scar Across My Heart
09. There Will Be Blood Tonight
10. We Only Come Out at Night
11. Abnormal
12. Live Forever
13. Pet Sematary (Ramones cover)
14. Burnin' for You (Blue Г–yster Cult cover)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Apr 2022, 08:12

Lizzy Borden - Give 'Em The Axe (EP) (1984) (Japan Edition 1995)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1984 (Japan Edition 1995)
Size : 60 mb

Bio:

Album:

Frizzy-haired Lizzy Borden (a.k.a. Lizzy Boredom to some) is one of those early characters that had some sort of reputation for being bigger than the actual band, always leading stage show flash and theatrics, and always in the forefront: King Diamond, Nasty Ronnie, Betsy Bitch – usually the singer with some part of the band’s name in his/her stage name. It was all part of shock rock, or flash metal, and LB fit right in.The CA quintet start their career with the ep Give ‘Em The Axe, aptly named since they/he took the moniker from the 1892 murderess who destroyed her parents with an axe, features two tracks as traditional as Thanksgiving Day, one speedier number that is a fave LB tune of mine, and a Rainbow cover.The title cut and “Kiss of Death” are cut from the same pattern, but are molded with different elements. Both are moderately-paced with an undertow of NWOBHM influence, but the former is free-spirited and anthemic while the latter pursues a more storytelling gait and demeanor not unlike classic Maiden. Starting off side two with a wallop is “No Time to Lose”, a speedier and more vigorous track with great breaks bridged by fashionable guitar doodles and an energy I had hoped would dominate the future of Mr. Borden. The ep rounds out with a strong updated version of another anthem, “Long Live Rock N Roll”, that I rarely listen to.The music, lead by the paired guitars of Gene Allen and Tony Matuzak, is frenetically active, talented, and played with gumption, but the focal point of Lizzy Borden is, of course, Lizzy Borden and his perpetually piercing lungs that some describe as cheesy and annoying, but remain distinguishable and powerful amongst the melted glam cheddar that was being served hot in L.A. at the time. Some say they are a result of the glam scene. Possible. Well, if glam sounded like this, the scorn it receives from most wouldn’t be as dark a shade of dishwater gray. If glam sounded like this, I would’ve not only been a glam fag, but a proud glam fag.

Line Up:

Lizzy Borden - Vocals
Gene Allen - Guitars
Tony Matuzak (R.I.P. 2021) - Guitars
Mike Davis - Bass
Joey Scott Harges - Drums

production:

Cover – Vince Gutierrez
Engineer [El Dorado] – Ron Fair
Engineer [Track Record] – Bill Metoyer
Photography By – David Baker
Producer – Brian Slagel

Tracklist:

01. Give 'Em the Axe 02:55
02. Kiss of Death 02:24
03. No Time to Lose 02:36
04. Long Live Rock 'n' Roll (Rainbow cover) 03:54

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 22 neregistrovaných