Shanghai (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Shanghai (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Mar 2018, 15:33

Shanghai - Take Another Bite (Japan Edition) (1991)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1991 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Glam Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 160 mb

Bio:

Shanghai is a four-piece melodic rock band from Hartford in Connecticut/USA.The band released their debut record in 1989. Their second CD in 2001.Shanghai had marginal success in Japan and Europe (Charting #19 on the Billboard Rock Charts and selling over 25,000 copies of their debut CD) and still continue to sell CDs but unfortunately the band split and have all gone their separate ways. "Pease Me Tease Me" has appeared in movies such as The Amy Fisher story Starring Drew Barrymore and Sunset Heat Starring Michael Pare, the late Dennis Hopper. Recently Tony the Guitarist and Jayde started recording again and are working on new songs hoping to perform live again with new twists on some Shanghai songs. The band has had a very rocky past 15 years, some have stopped playing al together and Jayde almost gave up singing but now they are ready to begin their journey with you again. Unfortunately Shanghai lost Jodi the Bassist in 2009 and this, is dedicated to him.

Album:

Released in May of 1991, Shanghai debuted with the nine song Take Another Bite disc. The East coast rollers laced the glam slammin' effort with several sleazed-out titles, such as set opener "Please Me Tease Me", "Big & Sleazy", "Push It In" and "Caught in the Act". Produced by House of Lords' James Christian, Take Another Bite stiffed right out of the box.These guys are big haired sons of Motley Crue, Skid Row, Firehouse, Xyz, Steve Stevens Atomic Playboys,and Fastway, Shanghai have big spark flying guitars, big personality, and even BIGGER songs Shanghai are probably one of the best bands of this style to have come out of the US in years SHANGHAI (great name) totally rock, there are uloads of PLAY IT LOUD killer diller James Christian/Jeff Cannata produced songs like “Love Under Fire” a’la Bon Jovi/Firehouse, “Hot To The Touch” stomping hard rock a’la Steve Stevens, Kix, Stryper and Motley Crue. “Shining Star” is a gentle Bon Jovi-ish power ballad and “Please Me Tease Me” is pure Motley Crue. “Without Your Love” is a whoa, whoa, power ballad that could almost be Dare and Europe with one huge mid chorus screeeeeeeeam from frontman Jade. Shanghai are also doing well in the far east, the album has already been available over there for a while, and has so far made a big impact with a whopping 25,000 copies already sold which is a good sign. Kivel and Metal Mayhem have made this album available to the American and European market for the first time, so expect good things to happen for this band. Shang Hai are an exciting new band who are eager to show the world their power. Make sure you buy “Take Another Bite”, (which is also a multimedia cd) and get ready to get Shanghai-ed dudes!!!

Line Up:

Jayde [Jade Lead] - Vocals
Jodi Reese - Bass, Keyboards
Ron Kramer - Drums
Tom Scialla - Guitar

Tracklist:

01. Please Me Tease Me
02. Big And Sleazy
03. Love Under Fire
04. Don't Hide Your Heart
05. Push It In
06. Hot To The Touch
07. Without Your Love
08. Caught In The Act
09. Bad Love

+ Video "Don't Hide Your Heart" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 22 neregistrovaných