Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Finsterforst (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Dec 2019, 11:38

Finsterforst - #YOLO (Digipak Edition) (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Melodic Folk Metal , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 157 mb

Bio:

Finsterforst is a German folk-metal band from Schwarzwald, Baden-Württemberg, whose lyrical themes deal with nature, German myths, and fantasy worlds. Formed in 2004, the group has released three full-length studio albums, one extended play and one compilation album.Finsterforst means "dark forest" and it is a reference to "Schwarzwald" ("black forest"), a wooded mountain range in the band's home state.Besides the usual line-up of instruments used in metal (electric guitars, bass, drums), the band's sound relies heavily on accordion melodies, with the occasional use of instruments, such as the tin whistle and the oboe. The band's genre is often dubbed pagan metal because of its use of harsh vocals.Cryptic Forest is a German black-metal band from Schwarzwald, Baden-Württemberg that is related to Finsterforst. Several band members play in both bands.

Album:

Finsterforst have returned, and if you’re anything like me you’ve been waiting in cheek clenched anticipation since July, when they teased us with the awesome Auf die Zwolf. Well the wait is over and I’m happy to say #YOLO is a killer album. If you’re familiar with them you know their forte is in extremely long and epic tracks ala Moonsorrow. In fact, in my humble opinion they are one the only bands out there who can keep my attention for more than five minutes. #YOLO however, is a huge departure from what we are used to from them with only two songs passing the five minute mark. Not to worry though because they pack all their epicness in nice concise packages that run the gamut of horn-heavy folk all the way to hip-hop?! Yes you read that right, it’s pretty safe to assume that if Finsterforst had a drawing board , they took a battle axe to it set it on fire, and drank all night discussing how they were going to mess with all of us. It’s obvious from the massive changes in direction they are taking ,and the lyrics these guys are trying not take themselves so seriously and just have some fun with these tracks. One of the more notable changes is lyrics in English from German. This time around they’re taking a more tongue-in-cheek aproach with the lyrics more akin to Nekrogoblikon or Alestorm. It’s an absolutely fun album to listen to so to that effect they definitely accomplished what I believe they set out to do, put out some crowd pleasers. Im positive a Finsterforst concert is going to be a must see. If I have a gripe with the album it’s a couple of the covers. This album is pretty much split in two between the first half of new original songs that while staying true to Finsterforst form, take a couple pages from their contemporary acts like Finntroll and Trollfest. But I wont ruin any surprises here you should really hear it for youself. The second half is covers and this is where it falls a little short, I’ve said it before, I absolutely love a folk metal cover. In the cases of Beat It and Wrecking Ball though I just wasn’t feeling it. I think it’s not that idea wasn’t sound, they fit well with #YOLO’s fun theme. It’s that they didn’t own them. There wasn’t anything about these two covers that scream Finsterforst, if there is a song where you shouldn’t worry so much about staying true to the original, it’s pretty much any Miley Cyrus song. It’s a funny idea but in the end it pretty much just sounds like the original song with some metal screams and guitar. Beat It essentially has the same issue. The rest though are fun to listen to and don’t completely bury their sound too much. In any case , however,I hope they do take another whack at some covers because it’s pretty obvious they can do about anything they want and it’ll be worth the listen. So go out there find a copy of #YOLO and blast it all day and may the Forst be with you!

Line Up:

Tobias Weinreich - Bass (2004-present)
Simon Schillinger - Guitars (lead), Guitars (rhythm), Guitars (acoustic), Vocals (choir) (2004-present) - See also: ex-Frozen Infinity, ex-Cryptic Forest
Sebastian "AlleyJazz" Scherrer Keyboards (2004-present) - See also: ex-Cryptic Forest
David Schuldis - Guitars (rhythm) (2005-present) - See also: ex-Cryptic Forest
Cornelius "Wombo" Heck - Drums, Vocals (choir) (2006-present) - See also: ex-Firtan (live), ex-Cryptic Forest
Oliver Berlin - Vocals (2010-present) - See also: ex-Firtan (live)

Tracklist:

01. Bottle Gods 03:56
02. Auf die Zwölf 03:57
03. #YØLØ 04:38
04. Hangover 05:20
05. Wrecking Ball (Miley Cyrus cover) 03:30
06. Beat It (Michael Jackson cover) 04:38
07. Der durch die Scheibeboxxxer (K.I.Z. cover) 03:42
08. Flasche leer 01:31
09. Das Schlimmste ist, wenn das Bier alle ist (Die Kassierer cover) 03:40
10. Wild Rover 05:36

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "VIKING, PAGAN, CELTIC, FOLK, PIRATE Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 7 neregistrovaných