Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Mägo De Oz (SPA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Mar 2017, 11:12

Mägo De Oz - Ilussia (Digibook Edition) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014 (Digibook Edition)
Style : Folk Metal , Celtic Metal , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 155 mb

Bio:

Mägo de Oz (Spanish for Wizard of Oz, with a metal umlaut) is a Spanish folk/heavy metal band from Begoña, Madrid formed in mid-1988 by drummer Txus di Fellatio.The band are well known for the strong Celtic feel to their music strengthened through their constant usage of a violinist and flautist. The name for the band was chosen, according to founding member Txus, because "life is a yellow brick road, on which we walk in the company of others searching for our dreams."In 1992, the band were finalists in the Villa de Madrid contest. Then they went onto achieve great success in Spain, and in 1995, were declared Revolution Rock Band. Around 1996, the band's definitive line-up began to emerge; that same year, they began recording the rock opera CD, Jesús de Chamberí, which was produced by Alberto Plaza and Mägo de Oz. The CD was released in 1996, through their former label, Locomotive Music.

Album:

When things can go wrong, they go out, and at the wrong time for it. This is one of Murphy's Law, fully in force, and with the technical problems in a presentation to media and fans. Or at least so I had to understand the good Mr. Murphy along with Txus, Carlos Prieto "Moha", Frank, and other musicians who make up the Wizard of Oz, as it made its appearance in the form of problems - and stoppages associated with the solution - with one speaker in both rooms prepared in which nearly 60 people were cited for cueing of "Ilussia", the new album of Madrid.But let what matters: what "Ilussia" sounds? Before focusing on that and get to reel track by track what we heard, we see the concept. Because yes friends, "Ilussia" is a concept album, despite the Txus himself said at the time that he would never do something like, as he himself acknowledged. It revolves around two young men who, as one gets lost in the forest and his brother seeks finds an abandoned circus. This circus is where the first video, "Cadaveria" (which premieres Monday October 6), and in which the history of the most classic of all forming a circus, however abandoned that is counted is placed: the clown. I will not reveal more information because it is a video clip produced with a taste that long ago that he saw a piece of this style, and of course from here I recommend you veais, although the musical style Wizard of Oz did not you call long .As for the thirteen tracks that compose the record, we can say that about everything from songs that sound 100% Wizard of Oz, to one that reminds slightly American hard rock to the viking metal, and, which surprised me - and it took me a while to realize - a touch that somehow reminded me Ixo Rai !, navarro extinct group.In short, "Ilussia" is an album that sounds like a Wizard of Oz eager to move forward, sometimes experiencing, but without forgetting the folk sound that has characterized them for quite some time. If some but I have to put, that is certainly excessive compression of the disc, a trend lately and unfortunately usual, and sometimes makes instruments do not listen to all the sharpness you should, or at least I'd like that. Although perhaps this is also because the cueing disc will do that, listen, and not to spend the time chatting with the person accompanying you, which often seemed to forget several assistants, giving vent to his language and forcing many to force our ear.

Line Up:

Txus Di Fellatio Drums (1989-present) - See also: Bürdel King, ex-Transilvania
Carlitos Guitars (rhythm) (1992-1994), Guitars (lead) (1994-present) - See also: ex-Casa de Fieras
Mohamed Violin (1992-present)
Frank Guitars (rhythm) (1996-present) - See also: Bürdel King, ex-Härem, ex-Los Siervos de Gandalf, ex-Mario el Violento
Patricia Tapia Vocals (female) (2007-present) - See also: Patricia Tapia KHY, Bürdel King (live), ex-Nexx
Josema Wind instruments (2010-present) - See also: Bürde King (live)
Fernando Mainer Bass (2012-present) - See also: Jorge Salán, Tako, Jeff Scott Soto (live), ex-Ankhara, ex-Ars Amandi, ex-Mysteria
Javier Díez Keyboards, Guitars (live) (2012-present) - See also: Arwen, Bürdel King, ex-Biosfear, ex-Wayland, ex-Ebony Ark, ex-Jorge Salán
Zeta Vocals (lead) (2012-present) - See also: ex-Al Otro Lado, ex-Dorian Gray

Tracklist:

1. Pensatorium 07:02
2. Melodian 04:08
3. Abracadabra 03:49
4. Vuela alto 04:05
5. Si supieras... 05:49
6. Pasen y beban 05:28
7. Salvaje 03:59
8. La viuda O'Brian 04:22
9. Cadaveria 04:48
10. Constelación Alpha D.C.I. 04:56
11. La piel del diablo 04:41
12. Ilussia 07:55
13. Moriré siendo de tí 04:14

+ Video "Cadaveria" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Mägo De Oz (SPA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Sep 2020, 09:55

Mägo de Oz - Celtic Land (2CD) (Digipak Edition) (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Folk Metal , Celtic Metal , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 155 mb

Bio:

Mägo de Oz (Spanish for Wizard of Oz, with a metal umlaut) is a Spanish folk/heavy metal band from Begoña, Madrid formed in mid-1988 by drummer Txus di Fellatio.The band are well known for the strong Celtic feel to their music strengthened through their constant usage of a violinist and flautist. The name for the band was chosen, according to founding member Txus, because "life is a yellow brick road, on which we walk in the company of others searching for our dreams."In 1992, the band were finalists in the Villa de Madrid contest. Then they went onto achieve great success in Spain, and in 1995, were declared Revolution Rock Band. Around 1996, the band's definitive line-up began to emerge; that same year, they began recording the rock opera CD, Jesús de Chamberí, which was produced by Alberto Plaza and Mägo de Oz. The CD was released in 1996, through their former label, Locomotive Music.

Album:

Mago de Oz publish these days Celtic Land as a celebration of the 25th Anniversary of the band, and after taking a few days to do a few laps to the double cd, I can only congratulate the Txus for not offering us the typical "best of" sacacuartos, about All for those who already have all the discography of "the witch" as is the case of server. Like Helloween, to give an example, did not enter the ring to edit a compilation when they edited Metal Jukebox, Wizard of Oz have chosen to offer us a compilation of somewhat quirky themes, in which we find a compact-themed grouping Sung by Guiris vocalists, and another with new versions in Spanish, including the collaborations of our national stars. And I think that the effort, had already gone well with the disc 1, but with the second they have put the golden bow to a release forced for this Christmas if you always caught the attention Wizard of Oz.Again, Gaboni has taken care of the cover, and we find a luxurious digibook, with its corresponding book of subjects and the artistic quality that they have accustomed to offer in all their musical periplas. We put the disc adorned with the face of Shakerspeare, and we begin to live the new trip that Mago propose us. The Black Book (The Book of Shadows) sung by Ralf Scheepers has been very powerful, and the lyrics are very well adapted. Ralf has not abused treble, and has been careful to give the cut a different personality. And a duet with Zeta, who makes his first hits with English, we can say that there is a very exportable experiment, which may be one of the Premises to make this album. Celtic Land (H2Oz) has been played by Jonne (Korpiklaani), and frankly, it seems a subject of the band itself collaborating. It has been festive and Viking ... I already imagine "Korpi" with big horns deer in the micro enjoying the topic in full.Pagan Party sings Zeta solo, and the invention has been more than remarkable and very professional, although of course ... it is rare to hear it in English, which does not detract from merit or quality to the new version. Vodka'n'Roll sounds very powerful with the voice of Damna (of his friends Elvenking) to duet also with Zeta. The cut has matched the original, and I dare say that it has gained quite a few nuances in certain parts of the text. One of the most spectacular versions is Find Your Love by the great Goran Edman, which has been really good, in a tone very close to the original, but with the touch that only one of the best hard rock vocalists knows how to give any recording . I always liked Yngwie, and here he has not disappointed at all, like Shortino in the masterful Satanael, a theme that seems chosen and composed for the latter's voice, since it has been very boxed in the style of the vocalist, and that It has come as a ring finger.Darren Warthon frontman of the band AOR, Dare, has scored a beautiful I Believe (Creo), which sincerely, in many ways, surpasses the original in interpretation by the language, gaining a lot in English. And maybe Xanandra, despite being sung by Eric Martin himself (Mr.Big), is the cut I found strangest, thanks to Zeta did a majestic work in Spells, Potions and Witchcraft, and I think that few nuances are They could give more to the original version, since it is one of those issues that the server seems to be unbeatable.Hymn 2.0 is the new version of the cover of Ultravox with the voice of Zeta, which like no, has embroidered. Diabulus In Musica with Jape Von Crow (To / Die / For) has lost some strength over the original, although it has gained internationality in all aspects, and to finish the experiment in English, Love Never Dies (Tell Me) He says goodbye with a Tyketto interpreting with his personal voice Spells, Potions and Witchcraft. And as I say ... only this invention would have justified the 25 years, but Mago do not settle for giving us anything, and also have included a second CD with Cervantes as host, including Spanish versions, with all our national rockstars.We all know the "we stars" to the Spanish that have been marked in "Fiesta Pagana 2.0", but there is much more in the compact. Zoom in and Bésame (cover theme of La Trampa), is another new ingredient for the new delivery is attractive, just like the new versions with Zeta to the voice of The Leader and The Coast of Silence, winning the first many integers with respect to the original. Make me a site between your skin with Victor Garcia has been less curious, and From my Sky with Leo Jimenez has acquired another dimension as a song, maintaining the magic, but including the sweet voice of one of the great country, who this time , It has been based on good. La Voz Dormida next to Tete Novoa has metalized completely, and Sácale Shine to a Pena next to Tony de Sangre Azul is majestic, and it shows us a cut that seems measured for one of the best voices of our roll.

Line Up:

Zeta - Vocals (lead) (2012-present) - See also: ex-Al Otro Lado, ex-Dorian Gray
Txus Di Fellatio - Drums (1989-present) - See also: Bürdel King, ex-Transilvania
Carlitos - Guitars (rhythm) (1992-1994), Guitars (lead) (1994-present) - See also: ex-Casa de Fieras
Frank - Guitars (rhythm) (1996-present) - See also: Bürdel King, ex-Härem, ex-Los Siervos de Gandalf, ex-Mario el Violento
Patricia Tapia - Vocals (female) (2007-present) - See also: Patricia Tapia KHY, Bürdel King (live), ex-Nexx
Josema - Wind instruments (2010-present) - See also: Bürde King (live)
Fernando Mainer - Bass (2012-present) - See also: Jorge Salán, Tako, Jeff Scott Soto (live), ex-Ankhara, ex-Ars Amandi, ex-Mysteria
Javier Díez - Keyboards, Guitars (live) (2012-present) - See also: Arwen, Bürdel King, ex-Biosfear, ex-Wayland, ex-Ebony Ark, ex-Jorge Salán

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. The Black Book 05:35
02. Celtic Land 03:54
03. Pagan Party 05:07
04. Vodka´n Roll 03:38
05. Find Your Love 04:30
06. Satanael 05:42
07. I Believe 04:55
08. Xanandra 04:23
09. Hymm 05:16
10. Diábulus in Música 05:04
11.Love Never Dies (feat. Danny Vaughn) [Tell Me]

CD2:

01. Fiesta Pagana 2.0 05:42
02. Acércate y bésame (La trampa cover) 04:17
03. El líder 2.0 04:34
04. La Costa del silencio 2.0 04:33
05. Hazme un sitio entre tu piel 2.0 04:58
06. Desde mi cielo 2.0 06:20
07. La voz dormida 2.0 10:02
08. La luna en ti (Bürdel King cover) 03:55
09. Sácale brillo a una pena 2.0 04:12
10. Siempre 2.0 04:47
11. El poema de la lluvia triste 2.0 07:52
12. Sigue la luz 2.0 05:15
13. ¿Porqué no bailamos? (Skun D.F. cover) 01:03
14. Desde mi cielo 2.0 (orchestral) 06:16
15. Fiesta Pagana 2.0 05:05 (Bonus Track)
16. Que el viento sople a tu favor 2.0 04:17 (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Mägo De Oz (SPA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Sep 2020, 09:56

Mägo De Oz - Celtic Land Of Oz (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Folk Metal , Celtic Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 135 mb

Bio:

Album:

Celtic Land Of Oz is an album by the band Spanish folk metal and Celtic metal Wizard of Oz . This is the first CD after his previous album Celtic Land . It contains English versions of some of its most representative songs and have the cooperation of artists such as Korpiklaani , Eric Martin , To Die For and Elvenking , Danny Vaughn , Goran Edman.The English lyrics were translated and adapted from the Spanish by Patricia Tapia , under the supervision of Txus and Yolanda Blazquez.

Line-Up:

Txus Di Fellatio Drums (1989-present) - See also: Bürdel King, ex-Transilvania
Carlitos Guitars (rhythm) (1992-1994), Guitars (lead) (1994-present)
See also: ex-Casa de Fieras
Frank Guitars (rhythm) (1996-present)
See also: Bürdel King, ex-Härem
Patricia Tapia Vocals (female) (2007-present)
See also: Patricia Tapia KHY, Bürdel King (live), ex-Nexx
Josema Wind instruments (2010-present)
See also: Bürde King (live)
Fernando Mainer Bass (2012-present)
See also: Jorge Salán, Tako, Jeff Scott Soto (live), ex-Ankhara, ex-Ars Amandi, ex-Mysteria
Javier Díez Keyboards, Guitars (live) (2012-present)
See also: Arwen, Bürdel King, ex-Biosfear, ex-Wayland, ex-Ebony Ark, ex-Jorge Salán
Zeta Vocals (lead) (2012-present)
See also: ex-Al Otro Lado, ex-Dorian Gray

Tracklist:

01. "The Black Book" ( "The Book of Shadows" of spells, potions and witchcraft ) Ralf Scheepers (Primal Fear), Javier Domínguez "Zeta" 5:35
02. "Celtic Land" ( "H2Oz" of spells, potions and witchcraft ) Jonne ( Korpiklaani ), Javier Domínguez "Zeta" 3:54
03. "Pagan party" ( " Fiesta pagan " of Finisterra ) Javier Domínguez "Zeta" 5:07
04. «Vodka'n'Roll» ( «Vodka'n'Roll» de Gaia III: Atlantia ) Elvenking , Javier Domínguez "Zeta" 3:38
05. "Find your love" ( "Shine up penalty" of spells, potions and witchcraft ) Göran Edman , Javier Domínguez "Zeta" 4:30
06. "Satanael» ( «Satanael" of spells, potions and witchcraft ) Paul Shortino (King Kobra, ex-Rought Cutt), Javier Domínguez "Zeta" 5:42
07. «I believe» ( «Creo (La voz dormida - Part II) ' of Gaia II: la dormida voice ) Darren Wharton (ex- Dare , ex- Thin Lizzy ) 4:55
08. "Xanandra» ( «Xanandra" of spells, potions and witchcraft ) Eric Martin ( Mr. Big ), Javier Domínguez "Zeta" 4:23
09. "Hymn 2.0" (Ultravox song versioned as "Tomorrow Begins Today" in Gaia II: The Sleeping Voice ) Javier Domínguez "Zeta" 5:16
10. "Diabulus in musica" ( "Diabulus in musica ' of Gaia II: The Sleeping Voice ) Jarno Perätalo ( To / Die / For ), Javier Domínguez "Zeta" 5:04
11. "Love never dies (Tell me) ' ( 'spells, potions and witchcraft " of spells, potions and witchcraft ) Danny Vaugh ( Burning Kindom , Tyketto ), Javier Domínguez "Zeta" 8:21

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "VIKING, PAGAN, CELTIC, FOLK, PIRATE Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných