Marty Friedman (USA)

Guitar Mages like Yngwie Malmsteen, Joe Satriani, Marty Friedman....
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Marty Friedman (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Mar 2021, 13:54

Marty Friedman - Inferno (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 132 mb

Bio:

Marty Friedman began his career as a Shrapnel solo recording artist and later recruited a then 17 year old Jason Becker to form the yet unrivaled dual guitar unit, “Cacophony”, who have a strong influence on today’s top guitarists. Amassing worldwide acclaim as a guitar superstar, he came to the attention of Megadeth. Racking up sales of over 10 million records with Megadeth, Friedman continued to record solo records, often embarking on adventurous musical forays far removed from his work with Megadeth, including an album with Golden Globe winner Kitaro.In a bold move, he left the legendary Megadeth to pursue new musical goals and has succeeded tremendously. Friedman’s many accomplishments make him currently the only musician to be a fixture in the top class of the Japanese domestic as well as international music scene.Three performance (original songs from “LOUDSPEAKER”, Rachmaninoff and Bach) on national TV with the Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra, and charting high with his own music and with Japan’s top artists, has spurred Friedman into new celebrity territory.Now residing in Tokyo, having appeared on well over 300 TV programs Friedman has become a staple on mainstream media in Japan.His list of accomplishments in Japan is quite long, including being the first and only foreign musician to play the Japanese National Anthem at a major sporting event. (Twice at Formula 1 races) After writing two bestsellers in Japanese, collaborating with several top Japanese artists, and a stadium/dome tour of Asia and appearing in two major Japanese motion pictures, he released two cover albums, Future Addict and Tokyo Jukebox, followed by an all original Japanese release is "Bad D.N.A." which came out on 8/25 2010. He is currently in the center of the ad campaign for FANTA, where he can be seen in the FANTA band in their television commercial and on billboards all over Japan. He has put together a stellar band of Japanese musicians with whom he did a 22 country solo tour of Europe in 2011. His 11th and latest solo album, "Tokyo Jukebox 2" was released on 9/14/2011 by Avex in Japan.

Album:

Inferno is a studio album by guitarist Marty Friedman, released in 2014 through Prosthetic Records.Most of the average Metal crowd seems to know very well Marty Friedman from his MEGADETH days. Personally my heart is elsewhere. Indeed his early works with Jason Becker & CACOPHONY are unmatchable in terms of pure cleverness, virtuosity, smart songwriting, genuine musicality, extreme playing, and inventive shreds. His first full instrumental solo album “Dragon Kiss” (1988) will remain for ever in my top 20. Its technical potential was and still is stellar demonstrate an unique personnality, with maybe his alter ego "Perpetual Burn" also from Shapnel Records only as a serious contender.Of course “Rust In Peace” (‘90) or “Countdown To Extinction” in 1992 were fine, but once again in my deepest mind I was more attracted by his underrated discs, that were released in between, like the ambiant but superb “Scenes” or “True Obsessions”. Even the much depreciated albums released after his MEGADETH departure such as "Bad DNA" or 2006’s "Loudspeaker" were very interesting as far as i am concerned, the live album "Exhibit A - live in Europe" is also truly underestimated…Time to fix your deficiencies my friends!With this new album “Inferno” Mr. Friedman gonna satisfy everyone, providing a fantastic collection of high octane Modern Metal songs for the Teenage Headbanging audience and on the flip side, his traditionnal impressive signature playing is spread over Eight instrumental cuts in the most demanding style, yet able to reach the hyper space scale of the guitar hierarchy.I ‘m lucky enough to possess the Japanese Shm-Cd with Dvd. So i have the privilege to get two bonus tracks “Jasmine Cyanide” with some huge vocal parts from Dan Tompkins (TESSERACT / HAJI’S KITCHEN) & the instrumental “ballad of the barbie bandits” in it’s full studio version. A smart tip and a good value for money i think.The guest list is amazing with an impressive amount of talented guys, including some of the most regarded and reputed young musicians of the new Metal scene. The nice thing is, that Marty is sharing the songwriting effort with his musical invitees on each track. It seems to be an improved method in order to keep a new found focus for a result very valuable in diversity!The vocal tracks are an acquired taste, as the voice types are obviously quite different from one song to the other, from the great performance of REVOCATION’s David Davidson in “Sociopaths” to the punkish “I Can’t Relax”. All those are very different. The duo between Danko Jones & Alexis Laiho (CHILDREN OF BODOM) for "Lycanthrope" is addictive and fun, enriched by some ripping lead axe solos!The remaining majoritarian instrumental stuff is extraordinary, clever, challenging, still pioneering, even experimental. Notably on “Meat Hook” featuring Norwegian Saxophonist Jørgen Munkeby, from SHINING. His crazy Jazz lines work in perfect concordance with the frantic riffage onslaught, this sound is astonishing. One of my favorites. The mix with the Flamenco guitars of Rodrigo & Gabriela is less innovant but still enjoyable (“Wicked Panacea”)!Of course the majestic opening title track is hundred per cent Marty and his genius is displayed in full light. Including his divine six strings touch along with all the famous dissonant gimmicks. His tone is amazingly singular. He holds this one of a kind approach in the progression of the Melodic lines, an incredible theme improved with symphonic elements and Neo-classical overtones. This distinctive and phenomenal phrasing over a mercyless barrage of complex Thrash pattern enhanced by strong speedy drum parts, courtesy of Anup Sastry. Ditto for the ultra Shredding “Resin” or the slight Djent colors of “Steroidhead” (with Keshav Dhar on Rhythm Guitar), both tracks are also excellently crafted in a nicely balanced mix between the elements in perfect combination. The beautiful zen track “Undertow” featuring Greg Bisonette, Tony Franklin and Jens Johansson is also very representative of this emotive sensibility once exposed with "Scenes" or "Introduction" circa 1994. A great gift for all the Friedman fans…But one of the best along with “Inferno” is “Horrors”, born under a songwriting collaboration with Jason Becker. It is their first since their CACOPHONY times, and it’s definitively the return of the old magic of this unrivaled dual guitar unit (while Becker’s parts are performed by Ewan Dobson) with notably a counterpoint in their legendary fashion. A solid density in the orchestrations and the clean middle section being so typical and jubilant (read “Air” meets “Floating World”), before turning in a smoking candenza for a breathtaking grand final!Another jewel to add to a splendid crown that belongs to the king of the Modern guitar, the one and only Marty Friedman!

Line Up:

Marty Friedman - Guitars (1987-present) - See also: Metal Clone X, Takamiy (live), ex-Aloha, ex-Cacophony, ex-Hawaii, ex-Vixen, Aikawa Nanase, ex-Megadeth, ex-Deuce, ex-Rocket To Russia
Anup Sastry – Drums
Toshiki Oomomo – Bass
Ramin Sakurai - Keyboards

Tracklist:

01. Inferno
02. Resin
03. Wicked Panacea (feat. Rodrigo y Gabriela)
04. Steroidhead (feat. Keshav Dhar)
05. I Can't Relax (feat. Danko Jones)
06. Meat Hook (feat. Jørgen Munkeby)
07. Hyper Doom
08. Sociopaths (feat. David Davidson)
09. Lycanthrope (feat. Alexi Laiho & Danko Jones)
10. Undertow
11. Horrors (co-written by Jason Becker)
12. Inferno (reprise)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Marty Friedman (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Mar 2021, 13:56

Marty Friedman - Wall Of Sound (Japan Edition) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017 (Japan Edition)
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal , Instrumental
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video

Bio:

Marty Friedman began his career as a Shrapnel solo recording artist and later recruited a then 17 year old Jason Becker to form the yet unrivaled dual guitar unit, “Cacophony”, who have a strong influence on today’s top guitarists. Amassing worldwide acclaim as a guitar superstar, he came to the attention of Megadeth. Racking up sales of over 10 million records with Megadeth, Friedman continued to record solo records, often embarking on adventurous musical forays far removed from his work with Megadeth, including an album with Golden Globe winner Kitaro.In a bold move, he left the legendary Megadeth to pursue new musical goals and has succeeded tremendously. Friedman’s many accomplishments make him currently the only musician to be a fixture in the top class of the Japanese domestic as well as international music scene.Three performance (original songs from “LOUDSPEAKER”, Rachmaninoff and Bach) on national TV with the Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra, and charting high with his own music and with Japan’s top artists, has spurred Friedman into new celebrity territory.Now residing in Tokyo, having appeared on well over 300 TV programs Friedman has become a staple on mainstream media in Japan.His list of accomplishments in Japan is quite long, including being the first and only foreign musician to play the Japanese National Anthem at a major sporting event. (Twice at Formula 1 races) After writing two bestsellers in Japanese, collaborating with several top Japanese artists, and a stadium/dome tour of Asia and appearing in two major Japanese motion pictures, he released two cover albums, Future Addict and Tokyo Jukebox, followed by an all original Japanese release is "Bad D.N.A." which came out on 8/25 2010. He is currently in the center of the ad campaign for FANTA, where he can be seen in the FANTA band in their television commercial and on billboards all over Japan. He has put together a stellar band of Japanese musicians with whom he did a 22 country solo tour of Europe in 2011. His 11th and latest solo album, "Tokyo Jukebox 2" was released on 9/14/2011 by Avex in Japan.

Album:

I do not think Marty Freidman needs any introduction. For those who are uninitiated, he is a guitar player extraordinaire, famous for his work with Cacophony & Megadeth. He’s been consistently putting out amazing records since his departure from Megadeth and has a new one coming out soon, titled ‘Wall of Sound’. His influences are very diverse and it reflects in his style of composing. I had the pleasure of catching his performance a few years ago, and now I have the privilege to hear his new record.The new record is produced by Marty himself, with Paul Fig and mixed by Jens Bogren. It features appearances from Jinxx of Black Veil Brides, Shiv Mehra of Deafheaven and Jorgen Munkeby of Shining. The sound of this album is a very clear balance between face pummeling metal and heavenly orchestral instrumentation.The record opens up with “Self Pollution” that absolutely destroys any preconceived notions you may have about this record. Guitar virtuosity is going to be a frequent occurrence on this LP so I’m not going to spend a whole lot of time blabbering on about that. At the 1:35 mark in this song, things shift to a more reflective and atmospheric sound space and we welcome the first signature Marty ‘feel’ solos. Then at the 2:50 mark, we enter full blown orchestral sound. And then we return back to crazy face-crushing metal again. And that’s just the first song.Wonderful orchestration follows on to the next track “Sorrow and Madness” featuring a proper violin solo accompanied by a piano. “Whiteworm” has this wonderful lick that keeps playing and is just everything that you want it to be. There’s a lot of prog-metal elements to this record that keep popping up and they do so in a non-pretentious way. “For a Friend” is the first of your classic Marty ballad on this LP. Its thoughtful, moving and screams emotion. If there was ever a time when you thought, ‘how can I translate what I’m feeling through this instrument’, Marty’s got you covered.“Pussy Ghost” has this crazy bass lick going on that is pretty spot on. This track has a bit of melodic-death-metal feel to it. “The Blackest Rose” starts off with a clear statement – “Do you want some feels? Here’s some feels for you. Feel it!” and I think this is the genius of Marty, that his writing style and the way he plays his instrument are so intertwined and synchronized that it feels like his instrument is an extension of his soul.“Something to Fight” features Jorgen Munkeby on vocals. It’s a healthy mix between power-metal and modern metal. Just when you think it couldn’t get any weirder, there is a bloody saxophone solo on this. It felt so good to hear that. “The Soldier” is an instrumentally scarce song and in a good way, because it allows for individual instrumentation to breathe supported only by the bass and drums. It was a good palate cleanser.The last track on this LP is also the longest one, clocking in at 6:56. “The Last Lament” features all of the guitar-shred goodness, with some soulful licks and top notch instrumentation by his band. There isn’t much left to say about this LP. It’s pretty bloody good. Go ahead, do yourself a favor and get a copy. Do catch Marty live if you can. This is easily one of the top 10 records of this year.

Line Up:

Marty Friedman Guitars (1987-present) - See also: Metal Clone X, Takamiy (live), ex-Aloha, ex-Cacophony, ex-Hawaii, ex-Vixen, Aikawa Nanase, ex-Megadeth, ex-Deuce, ex-Rocket To Russia
Jeremy Colson Drums, Vocals (2008-present) - See also: ex-Dali's Dilemma, Steve Vai, ex-LD/50

Tracklist:

01. Self Pollution
02. Sorrow And Madness [Feat. Jinxx]
03. Streetlight
04. Whiteworm
05. For A Friend
06. Pussy Ghost [Feat. Shiv Mehra]
07. The Blackest Rose
08. Something To Fight [Feat. Jorgen Munkeby]
09. The Soldier
10. Miracle
11. The Last Lament
12. Undertow (Live) (Japan Bonus Track)
13. Inferno (Live) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Whiteworm" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Marty Friedman (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Mar 2021, 13:59

Marty Friedman - Tokyo Jukebox 3 (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal , Instrumental
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans

Bio:

Album:

Talented guitarist MARTY FRIEDMAN will release tomorrow in Japan his new solo album, “Tokyo Jukebox 3“. After almost ten years the previous volume of this series, the CD features Marty’s cover versions of a wide variety of Japanese pop songs, including such contemporary numbers as LiSA’s “Gurenge” and OFFICIAL HIGE DANDISM’s “Shukumei”, along with DA PUMP’s dance track “U.S.A.”, etc.Some throwback J-pop hits from the ’90s are included on the set as well, such as ZARD’s “Makenaide” and EVERY LITTLE THING’s “Time Goes By”.Of course, all dome with Friedman’s hard rockin’, melodic attack.There’s also a couple of Friedman originals, one with vocals courtesy of Japanese singer Arufakyun, a killer metallic tune.Marty says “Just like everyone, I’ve had a real tough time dealing with 2020. We all suffered from a massive lack of fun this year, so I made it my mission to make feel-good, serotonin-level-raising music of the highest order, stuff that will hopefully kick you all in the feels, and hard.”“Making the album during a pandemic had its hellish challenges, but everyone is facing hardships now, so I was just thankful to have such cathartic work to do.Guitar fans will notice, and hopefully enjoy, some pretty cool updates to my guitar sounds. I’ve discovered that when you take off all spatial effects like reverbs and delays, your solo expressions can often live and breathe more, and have an urgency and unique attack to them, that I’m really digging.”Released in Japan in 2009 and 2011, respectively, “Tokyo Jukebox” and “Tokyo Jukebox 2” — the ninth and eleventh chapters in Friedman’s influential solo discography — featured energetic instrumental covers of Japanese pop (J-Pop) songs that can be enjoyed by anyone with a sweet tooth for melody, and captured Friedman’s passion for the music of his adopted home country.

Line Up:

Marty Friedman - Guitars (1987-present) - See also: Metal Clone X, Takamiy (live), ex-Aloha, ex-Cacophony, ex-Hawaii, ex-Vixen, Aikawa Nanase, ex-Megadeth, ex-Deuce, ex-Rocket To Russia
Jeremy Colson - Drums, Vocals (2008-present) - See also: ex-Dali's Dilemma, Steve Vai, ex-LD/50

+ guests:

Alfakyun - Vocals (track 6)
Kiyoshi - Bass

Tracklist:

01. Makenaide
02. Senbonzakura (WhiteFlame cover)
03. Gurenhua (Lisa cover)
04. Wind Blowing (Ikimonogakari cover)
05. Echo (Little Glee Monster cover)
06. The Perfect World
07. USA (Da Pump cover)
08. Fate (Beard Man Dism cover)
09. Go! Kaito Shoujo (Momoiro Clover cover)
10. Sasanka (Sekai No Owari cover)
11. Time Goes By (Every Little Thing cover)
12. Japan Heritage

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "GUITAR Heroes, GUITAR Legends"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 9 neregistrovaných