Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Sweet Leopard (CZ)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Nov 2021, 08:39

Sweet Leopard - Wild Ride Hot Night (EP) (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Glam Sleaze Rock, Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 134 mb

Bio:

It took more than a year from their first concert and the only live glam rock band in Ostrava release dits debut album Shok Me! Thrill Me! Love Me! They took their time because Sweet Leopard are partial to the qualit ywhich their fans deserve. The 11 song album is full of bombastic glam and hard rock hits and also power ballads, which touch even the hardest rocker´s heart. And as an extra the album contains a bonus Whore That Nobody Wants and a video Dr.Rock.Although mentioned Dr.Rock and Fuck That Bitch appeared on the single, they are how ever rerecorded on the new album and with the certain adjustment they were brought to perfection.Shock Me! Thrill Me! Love Me! consits of only their own songs, and thanks to a catchy chorus every song has a hit potential with the inspiration of the famous 80´s Sunset Strip atmosphere.In addition two guest sappeared on the album. One of them was Vašek Moch of Salamandra in soloes of Code To Your Love, When Girls Go Wild and Whore That Nobody Wants and the other one, the great musician, who honored Sweet Leopard with his guesting and at the sametime served all the mastering, was Michal Rucký of Prototyp, whom you can hear in Dr.Rock.Sweet Leopard´s Shock Me! Thrill Me! Love Me! can not be missed in any good record collection of any hair metal fan.

Album:

In the mid-90s I did a mini-on-the-road holiday and among the states there was also the Czech Republic.Apart from beautiful daughters and hectoliters of good beer, I remember this little shop in the center of Prague where there was the impossible. Bootleg, Kiss blow-ups, vinyls, etc., but the money was few, so I had to settle for a Motley Crue picture disc with the 1984 Milan concert.I did not know the music scene of the place, even if thanks to a friend, I had the opportunity to listen to different punk bands, sin only sang in Czech ...To expand now my knowledge on the scene of the Czech Republic, came to my rescue these Sweet Leopard, young glam rocker winking at the current Scandinavian scene and of course that of the Sunset Strip of the golden age.A little 'because of the name, a little' because of the genre, it becomes easy to combine with the Crash Diet: from the tirade and vulgar "Fuck That Bitch", continuing for the stradaiola "Dr. Rock "until the final ballad" Old Good Times ", the Sweet Leopards show us good skills.An ep without any particular ambition but to make them known to the greatest number of rockers around Europe and to listen to their musical proposal.

Line Up:

Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals – J.C. Smith
Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Dog Fox Pedro
Electric Guitar, Backing Vocals – Michael Kit
Lead Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Sany Angelo

Producer – Michal Rucky
Recorded At – Mouseville Studios
Mastered At – Mouseville Studios

Tracklist:

01. Fuck That Bitch 3:14
02. Dr.Rock 3:48
03. Old Good Times 4:02

+ Video "Dr. Rock" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Sweet Leopard (CZ)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Nov 2021, 08:40

Sweet Leopard - Shock Me! Thrill Me! Love Me! (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Videos
Size : 197 mb

Bio:

It took more than a year from their first concert and the only live glam rock band in Ostrava release dits debut album Shok Me! Thrill Me! Love Me! They took their time because Sweet Leopard are partial to the qualit ywhich their fans deserve. The 11 song album is full of bombastic glam and hard rock hits and also power ballads, which touch even the hardest rocker´s heart. And as an extra the album contains a bonus Whore That Nobody Wants and a video Dr.Rock.Although mentioned Dr.Rock and Fuck That Bitch appeared on the single, they are how ever rerecorded on the new album and with the certain adjustment they were brought to perfection.Shock Me! Thrill Me! Love Me! consits of only their own songs, and thanks to a catchy chorus every song has a hit potential with the inspiration of the famous 80´s Sunset Strip atmosphere.In addition two guest sappeared on the album. One of them was Vašek Moch of Salamandra in soloes of Code To Your Love, When Girls Go Wild and Whore That Nobody Wants and the other one, the great musician, who honored Sweet Leopard with his guesting and at the sametime served all the mastering, was Michal Rucký of Prototyp, whom you can hear in Dr.Rock.Sweet Leopard´s Shock Me! Thrill Me! Love Me! can not be missed in any good record collection of any hair metal fan.

Album:

Debut Release from Glam Rockers SWEET LEOPARD.With no care for the rules and their obsession with sensual women, fast bikes and alcohol, SWEET LEOPARD attempt to build on the rebirth of 80's Rock and the greatness of the Sunset Strip. Including themselves in the new Sleaze Rock invasion, the boys are ready to break all the mainstream rules!Who has been to tell the young glam band that in order to be able to define them, it is necessary to stuff their lyrics with bad words? Just to mention two records that some copies have sold it and the average glamster has, in the lyrics of Girls, Girls, Mötley Crüe and Leather Boyz With Eelectric Toyz of Pretty Boy Floyd the words "fuck", "pussy", "dick", "cock", "whore" and "bitch" do not appear. In those of the debut album of the Czechs Sweet Leopard, however, abound and often are inserted inappropriately in a context in which, wanting to look, would not serve. Practicing to be transgressive like the two aforementioned bands and many others, which certainly did not tell about their boy scouts or walks in the mountains, without abusing dirty words is the summer task for the Sweet Leopards, which should also improve a bit ' English. Once you know that the road to this band is still uphill, you must admit that some cartridges have it: the opener "One Night In Paradise" is a great example of glam metal that calls into question both the years' 70 (the riff vaguely remembers that of "Action" by The Sweet), that the post-Rest In Sleaze era of Scandinavian mold, with a text that makes the idea without being disgorged. Other totally convincing pieces (and without bad lyrics) are the rocky "Dancing In The Sign Of Rock And Roll" and the "Dirty Girl" ballot (which is reminiscent of the style of the Steel Panther), although it must be said that substantially the songwriting is good and the fast-to-take-fast refrains, typical of the genre, can write them. Also approved the image, all in all credible. So a pat on the shoulder Sweet Leopard deserves it too, but first a good earshot! We trust in a definitive maturation for the next work.

Line Up:

Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals – J.C. Smith*
Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Dog Fox Pedro
Electric Guitar, Backing Vocals – Michael Kit
Lead Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Sany Angelo

Producer – Michal Rucky
Recorded At – Mouseville Studios
Mastered At – Mouseville Studios

Tracklist:

01. One Night In Paradise
02. Code To Your Love
03. Dancing In The Sign Of Rock And Roll
04. When Girls Go Wild
05. Dr. Rock
06. Shock Me! Thrill Me! Love Me!
07. Dirty Girl
08. My Little Pussy
09. Fuck That Bitch
10. City Of The Sin
11. I Was Born For Rock And Roll
12. Whore That Nobody Wants (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Dr. Rock" (Official Video)
+ Video "I Was Born For Rock And Roll" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Sweet Leopard (CZ)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Nov 2021, 08:40

Sweet Leopard - Horny House (2016) (Limited Edition 2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016 (Limited Edition 2017)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Videos
Size : 188 mb

Bio:

Album:

If I was to pick the two most influential bands of the last ten years (in the world of Sleaze Roxx), I’d probably go with Steel Panther and Airbourne. They are probably the only two bands releasing quality music one album after the other and able to live off their earnings from touring, merchandise sales, etc. without having to resort to other ways to make money (as far as I know). How many new bands that Sleaze Roxx covers in the last ten years that can regularly tour in the United States of America and regularly sell one thousand tickets per show? Unfortunately, not that many.Given the success that Steel Panther and Airbourne have been able to garner, it’s no surprise to see many newer bands emulate them. Czech republic glam rockers Sweet Leopard appear to borrow quite heavily from Steel Panther. They are not quite at the debauchery level of the Panthers but the titles they choose — such as the album title Horny House and song titles “Chicks For Money” and “H.F.P.” (with the line “I wanna fuck stranger girl”) — suggest they’re not far behind. But let’s face it, it’s pretty easy to come up with clever titles and demean women with song lyrics but what sets Steel Panther apart from their counterparts and many newcomers is that their songs are simply really good! And that’s where Sweet Leopard fall short. That being said, Sweet Leopard‘s songs aren’t bad and worth checking out.Horny House kicks off with “More Than God” which has plenty of melody and catchiness to keep your attention. The slowed down segment of the song right after the solo really reminds me of Steel Panther. “Fairytale” is a solid rocker and one of the best tracks on the album. “Heart Of Stone” has a good melody but borders on pop rock. “I Don’t Wanna See You Again” borrows heavily from early Poison at the start before singer Sany Angelo‘s vocals kick in. Again, a good melody carries the song through. “Chicks For Money” is probably one of my favourite Sweet Leopard because the band adopts a bit of a grittier and sleazier feel to the song. If only all the tracks on Horny House were similar to this one. The rest of the album is more of the same with some obligatory ballads “Princess Of Decadence” and “Under Stars” thrown in for good measure.Overall, when I listen to Horny House, there’s not one truly bad song but at the same time, I find that there is no standout track either. The songs on Horny House are all enjoyable but quickly forgotten as well. There lies the problem if you will for Sweet Leopard — lots of catchiness and good melodies but nothing that really stands out.

Line Up:

Sany Angelo – lead vocals, rhythm guitar
Michael Kit – rhythm and solo guitar, gang vocals
J.C. Smith – bass, gang vocals
DogFox Pedro – drums, percussion, gang vocals

Production:

Produced by Michal Rucky and Sweet Leopard

Tracklist:

01. More Than God
02. Fairytale
03. Heart Of Stone
04. I Don’t Wanna See You Again
05. Chicks For Money
06. Look Of Love
07. Princess Of Decadence
08. H.F.P.
09. Night Of Gold
10. Under Stars
11. Burning Love (Bonus Track)
12. Fairytale (Demo) (Bonus Track)
13. Something Bad In Your Head (Unreleased Track) (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Fairytale" (Official Video)
+ Video "I Don’t Wanna See You Again" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "CZ/SK Rock, Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 1 neregistrovaný