Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Melodic Power Metal , Speed Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 161 mb

Bio:

Melodic Power Metal band from Czech Republic.It took seven long years before supporters Havířov power/speed metal formation MORAVIUS lived to see another concert. Comeback premiere dismissed on Saturday 19 September, when presented in Havířov MY-ROCKetclubu.Last year began between insiders to leak the first reports that the couple original members - guitarist Peter Štrauch (Solar System) and singer Dalibor Halamíček (ex-Salamandra, ex-Panther) - begin considering the idea of ​​resuming the present day highly acclaimed band whose iconic King's Grave debut in 2007, perhaps missing in any collection powermetalového fan. This spring, the group has officially announced that it has started working on new material that should be the end of this year or early next year to appear on the new album. How could the new album seem about the fans could get a picture last week in MY-ROCKetclubu where Moravius ​​offered their fans a taste of just four novelty songs, among which was also attended skladbaMoravius ​​under which probably bear the name of the whole album. The first positive responses suggest that it might well work again, although somewhat changed the face of the band. In early July, the aforementioned pair join new teammates, and after several tests have dismissed and a joint concert premiere.

Album:

Good pigeons return? Dalibor Halamíček singer is such a satellite which, although irregularly, but fortunately still returns to the scene, therefore, the studio behind the microphone and on the concert stage. After leaving the salamanders he did not take terribly long before he volunteered to speak with the band Moravius, under whose music was signed by guitarist Peter Štrauch (Solar System). Almost ten years have passed since the release of debut and Moravius ​​is back. Except Dalibor completely in a modified assembly when Štrauch and Peter, who not only helped to restore the band wrote new songs and also played all the instruments, he finally prevail home band. However, this connection that ten years ago precipitated the album "King`s Grave" lost none of its functionality and in comparing the debut of a new "Hope In Us" you could say that time is completely irrelevant value.At least with the first two-thirds of the album concerns. In them Moravius ​​clearly says what is his strength and where is his forte. Voice Dalibor Halamíčka is a stable and proven quiet strength that into anything not urge violence, it sounds very natural and civil, cool and tighten the album does not have to go into some vocal gymnastics and when they embark on some emotional variations, they are always effective, non-violent and genuine. And, of course, it can be for him to remember the early years of the salamanders. This feeling also helps manuscript Peter Strauch, who šlapavě kvaltující melodic music with song through the choruses, the necessary pinch of drama necessary handfuls of aggression and perfect harmony (of course in flawless musicianship version) apparently falls out of his sleeve and yet is so finely variable that triangle Moravius - Solar System - Salamandra could make an ongoing contribution that would be the resulting set was possible each of the tracks lead to the correct peak.For the first eight songs (including intro) it is possible to bet on anything. We can not say that Moravius ​​comes with some groundbreaking ideas on "Hope In Us" takes place in the best dorms - proven melodica, best practices, proven voice that very easily fall into the ear and are fueled with fine ingredients - children's choir in the title track , juicy keyboard motif (not here) in "the Magic Flute" perfect gradations aggressive ", Do not Waste Your Time" (a spicy that it is the only track on the album, on which he wrote the music Dalibor, but solo singing took Tommy ReinXeed Johansson) are great additions heights animal (yes, those superlatives suggest that this song was my easiest bit turns into a deeply).What a surprise that in Moravius ​​prepared to conclude boards? "Prison Of the Soul" can be counted among the above-mentioned homage to the classics, but its inclusion among the "For Timo" and "Reqieum" that quite fundamentally changing the nature of the album, I do not find entirely happiest. As is evident from the title, "For Timo" is a clear homage to Stratovarius (which Moravius ​​its procedures, of course, is not terribly far away) and former Principal (including text Lucky Roubíčková from which you can feel a great respect for this musician). Why record a cover, Stratovarius when I can be alone? Hilarious piece! The final "Requiem" (which is the Finnish giants in some passages too vigorously rubs) then puts forward the atmosphere. The very fact that this song has less than a quarter of an hour, while in its drama and grandeur relent, the atmosphere keeps (of course there are strings, choirs, narrative quality ...) suggests that even this step, albeit from an entirely different spectrum, Moravius ​​success.That there on the north Moravia, but they have power into the speed-fertile!

Line Up:

Dalibor "Panther" Halamíček - Vocals - See also: ex-Metan, ex-Salamandra, ex-Panther, ex-Grog
Zdeněk Jirčík - Bass (2016-present)
Radek Dočkalík - Guitars (2016-present)
Jaroslav Novák - Guitars (2016-present)
Lea Šedivá - Keyboards (2016-present)

Tracklist:

01. Intro 00:45 instrumental
02. Hope in Us 04:59
03. Moravius 05:05
04. Bring Back the Fire 04:04
05. Magic Flute 04:42
06. Don't Waste Your Time 03:52
07. Wings of Angels 06:24
08. Broken Frame 04:01
09. For Timo 03:32
10. Prison of the Soul 04:52
11. Requiem 13:34

+ Video "Hope In Us" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Moravius (CZ)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Okt 2020, 07:46

Moravius - Wind From Silesian Land (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Melodic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 161 mb

Bio:

Melodic Power Metal band from Czech Republic.It took seven long years before supporters Havířov power/speed metal formation MORAVIUS lived to see another concert. Comeback premiere dismissed on Saturday 19 September, when presented in Havířov MY-ROCKetclubu.Last year began between insiders to leak the first reports that the couple original members - guitarist Peter Štrauch (Solar System) and singer Dalibor Halamíček (ex-Salamandra, ex-Panther) - begin considering the idea of ​​resuming the present day highly acclaimed band whose iconic King's Grave debut in 2007, perhaps missing in any collection powermetalového fan. This spring, the group has officially announced that it has started working on new material that should be the end of this year or early next year to appear on the new album. How could the new album seem about the fans could get a picture last week in MY-ROCKetclubu where Moravius ​​offered their fans a taste of just four novelty songs, among which was also attended skladbaMoravius ​​under which probably bear the name of the whole album. The first positive responses suggest that it might well work again, although somewhat changed the face of the band. In early July, the aforementioned pair join new teammates, and after several tests have dismissed and a joint concert premiere.

Album:

As soon as I started to humble decently, as soon as I could not get rid of the stickers of the hard-boxed death and black lunatic in a short time and that those melodic albums from domestic parts get to my ears, I completely intentionally changed my strategy and came out a bit opposite. For many of you, unlike me, this bunch will not be unknown. After ELIZABETH, my attention was drawn to MORAVIUS - a band that many of you have long listened to and properly eaten under your skin. The vocal confirmed me almost immediately in the belief that it would not be such a discovery again. The old acquaintance from SALAMANDRA, Dalibor Halamíček, is very quickly identifiable thanks to his typical singing, as well as the suspicion of the approaching certainty of what awaits me in the coming minutes and I will not miss.In the case of "Wind From Silesian Land", it is by no means a creative milestone and a stylistic album. The band adheres to the power / speed expression like an unlucky tick, draws on all the traditional and well-known techniques and non-traditional turns, we simply have no right to wait. If you have a chronic rash and an unpleasant feeling on the palate from this style, "Wind From Silesian Land" will undoubtedly not change your attitude. Otherwise, everything is in perfect order - MORAVIUS, and I must appreciate that again - they did not over-sweeten and retain a sufficient volume of metal density, all those templates necessarily tied to power / speed metal are presented with the fortel of experienced chefs from the kitchen of a top restaurant. Ubiquitous elegantly take-off melodies, perfectly symbiotically in tune with guitars (they don't crouch in the background, which I would probably squirt like a field rodent - I tried this once without protest, in the case of SEBASTIEN), together with typical vocals creates a relatively distinctive original handwriting with considerable ambition to grab the listener's ear like a naughty schoolboy and discipline him in his favor. There is no warm-up wheel, the trumps fly from the first tones, until I start to worry about what is left, according to the saying "best to start", for the second half of the album. "Vengeance" is an opener almost from the realm of dreams, thrown lightly into the "Tolkki" stage of STRATOVARIUS, however, the construction of melodies is patented elsewhere and it is clearly heard. MORAVIUS are at a level that does not require a run on the beaten path, at least not very often. The "Guardians Of Moravian Land" drop can already be considered a heavy origos, especially the hard rock form, mixed with melodic guitar lunges. It's hard to look for some fleas here, I'm just waiting with a little tension, how long will I be able to maintain the performance class, if it whizzes like this until the end, MORAVIUS will be able to knock down Medyed more than after a hundred years !!! . The start of "Sky Of Stars" has such a "classic loss" for a change, again we have successful and contagious melodies, elevated to the second in the chorus - I have no objections, and endorphins slowly and surely climb up. "Wind From Silesian Land" - melodically playful, fun and attractive - rustles like champagne, simple risks of possible quick drinking. Strong instrumentals almost always caught me weak, and this one doesn't have a problem with that either. "Devil Indisguise" brings more drama and adds more rock elements. So far, I don't feel that cotton wool is increasing, it's just the opposite, the pressure is rising and it's paying attention as well, quite interesting things are happening and it's not a useless finding at all. "Phoenix", while maintaining all respect for the events of the past, holds the first flag for overcoming the summit. As it seemed epic at the beginning, with this composition it is an unadulterated joy of listening. However, there is also a nice guest from a capitalist (even though Sweden was almost a friend at the time) foreign country - the nightingale of DREAM EVIL Niklas Isfeldt sings in the song "Liberty" - but I'm already staring like a calf for fresh paint. It's a fact that the already most rock thing on the Niklas album, with its dynamite in its throat, moved the classic even further and diversified the album with its vocals. "Morana" returns closer to the main line, this time trotting at a medium tempo with a strong chorus with the ambition of being a hit. Will it be a ballad or will it not be a ballad? Of course it will. "Never Again" is a ballad, as it should be, free of cheap pathos to my delight, full of emotions and with enough traction and final strength, slow tempo and poetic poison. I'll leave the following two bonuses to you, so you don't have it, as they say, right under your mouth. I say to myself that this has really worked out.

Line Up:

Dalibor "Panther" Halamíček - Vocals - See also: ex-Metan, ex-Salamandra, ex-Panther, ex-Grog
Patrik Hrnčíř - Bass
Jaroslav Novák - Guitars (2016-present) - See also: ex-Archon
Radek Dočkalík - Guitars (2016-present) - See also: ex-Archon

+ guest:

Dušan Kiss - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Intro 01:30
02. Vengance 04:36
03. Guardians of Moravian Land 04:11
04. Sky Of Stars 05:42
05. Wind from Silesian Land 03:36 instrumental
06. Devil Indisguise 03:44
07. Phoenix 03:56
08. Liberty (feat. Niklas Isfeldt) 05:28
09. Morana 04:02
10. Never Again 05:01
11. Religion 04:04 (Bonus Track)
12. Don't Waste Your Time * (Bonus Track)

* A different bonus track than the one on the back cover

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "CZ/SK Rock, Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní