Primal Fear - Video Collection 2016 (DVD5)

plné kopie DVD disků - DVD9, DVD5
Pravidlá fóra
Hudební videa ve formátu DVD...CZ/SK a WORLD

Obrázok
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 22:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 09 Apr 2016, 16:28

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Heavy Metal , Power Metal
Video : MPEG2 VIDEO / 720*480 (4:3) / NTSC / 5476 (9800) kbps / 29.97 fps
Audio : PCM / 1536 kbps / 48.0 khz / 2 ch
Size : 3,29 Gb

Info:

Frontiers Records is pleased to announce the release of Primal Fear's new album “Delivering the Black” on January 24th in Europe and January 28th in North America.After some very intense songwriting sessions and pre-production schedule, the band started to record the new album in summer 2013 at the House of Music studios in Germany, with producer Mat Sinner and engineer Achim Koehler.The band then moved to Denmark in September to finish the album with acclaimed producer/engineer Jacob Hansen (Volbeat, Pretty Maids, Amaranthe) handling the mix.The centerpiece of the album is the epic track “When Death Comes Knocking” and the 10 minute opus “One Night In December,” spiced with big orchestral arrangements and complex sound designs.The ballad “Born With A Broken Heart” also shows a new side of Primal Fear with an acoustic guitar vibe and the addition of Liv Kristine (Leaves’ Eyes) on backing vocals.Singer Ralf Scheepers says: “We worked hard to create our best album ever. I already felt the vibe during the pre-production, that we were working on something very special this time! And now the result is just an amazing Metal album, I’m extremely proud of!”Producer/bassist Mat Sinner adds: “The songs, the production, the sound – this album is a very special one for me and my career. In my view everybody in the band just did a killer job and Jacob was fantastic choice to mix the album!”Prior to the full album, the new single “When Death Comes Knocking” is due out December 2nd.

Album:

Super Video collection from 2000-2016 !!

Line-Up:

Mat Sinner Bass, Vocals (1997-present) - See also: Goddess Shiva, Kiske / Somerville, Level 10, Silent Force, Sinner, Voodoo Circle, Mat Sinner, ex-Rick Renstrom, ex-Scheepers (live), ex-Beast of Prey, ex-Cans
Tom Naumann Guitars (1997-2000, 2003-2007, 2015-present) - See also: Mat Sinner, Kastelruther Spatzen, ex-Sinner, ex-Godiva (live)
Ralf Scheepers Vocals (1997-present) - See also: Blackwelder, Scheepers, ex-F.B.I., ex-Gamma Ray, ex-Tyran' Pace
Magnus Karlsson Guitars (2008-present) - See also: Kiske / Somerville, Magnus Karlsson's Free Fall, The Codex, Planet Alliance, ex-Last Tribe, ex-Midnight Sun, Starbreaker, ex-Allen - Lande, ex-Bob Catley, ex-Scheepers (live)
Alex Beyrodt Guitars (2011-present) - See also: Level 10, Missa Mercuria, Silent Force, Sinner, Voodoo Circle, Mat Sinner, ex-The Sygnet, ex-Wild Axes
Francesco Jovino Drums (2015-present) - See also: Edge of Forever, ex-U.D.O., ex-Hardline

Tracklist:

01. Angel In Black
02. Armageddon
03. Metal Is Forever
04. Suicide & Mania
05. The Healer
06. Evil Spell
07. Seven Seals
08. Fighting The Darkness
09. Sigh Of Fear
10. Killbound
11. Six Times Dead (16.6)
12. Bad Guys Wear Black
13. King For A Day
14. When Death Comes Knocking
15. Angels Of Mercy
16. The End Is Near

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

All links only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/blog

Návrat na "FULL DVD"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia