Alice Cooper - Billion Dollar Babies (Trillion Dollar Deluxe Edition) (2CD) (2024)

hudební novinky 2024 / music news 2024
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Alice Cooper - Billion Dollar Babies (Trillion Dollar Deluxe Edition) (2CD) (2024)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 12 Mar 2024, 12:11

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1973 (Rhino Records Edition 2024)
Style : Hard Rock , Glam Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 281 mb

Bio:

Alice Cooper (born Vincent Damon Furnier, February 4, 1948) is an American rock singer, songwriter, and musician whose career spans five decades. With a stage show that features guillotines, electric chairs, fake blood, boa constrictors, baby dolls, crutch and dueling sword , considered by fans and peers alike to be "The Godfather of Shock Rock"; Cooper has drawn equally from horror movies, vaudeville, and garage rock to pioneer a grandly theatrical and macabre brand of rock designed to shock.Originating in Phoenix in the late 1960s after Furnier moved from Detroit, Alice Cooper was originally a band consisting of Furnier on vocals and harmonica, lead guitarist Glen Buxton, Michael Bruce on rhythm guitar, Dennis Dunaway on bass guitar, and drummer Neal Smith. The original Alice Cooper band broke into the international music mainstream with the 1971 hit "I'm Eighteen" from the album Love It to Death, which was followed by the even bigger single "School's Out" in 1972. The band reached their commercial peak with the 1973 album Billion Dollar Babies.Furnier adopted the band's name as his own name in the 1970s and began a solo career with the 1975 concept album Welcome to My Nightmare. In 2011 he released Welcome 2 My Nightmare, his 19th album as a solo artist, and his 26th album in total. Expanding from his Detroit rock roots, in his career Cooper has experimented with a number of musical styles, including conceptual rock, art rock, hard rock, heavy metal, new wave, pop rock, experimental rock and industrial rock.Alice Cooper is known for his social and witty persona offstage; The Rolling Stone Album Guide has called him the world's most "beloved heavy metal entertainer".He is credited with helping to shape the sound and look of heavy metal, and has been described as the artist who "first introduced horror imagery to rock'n'roll, and whose stagecraft and showmanship have permanently transformed the genre".Away from music, Cooper is a film actor, a golfing celebrity, a restaurateur and, since 2004, a popular radio DJ with his classic rock show Nights with Alice Cooper.In 2011, the original Alice Cooper band was inducted into The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Album:

“Hello Hooray,” a new version of “Billion Dollar Babies”, is on the way as ALICE COOPER’s delightfully subversive sixth album returns in all its snakeskin glory for an extended 50th anniversary celebration. After hitting #1 on the album charts in America and the U.K. in 1973, the record remains a highwater mark for the original lineup, featuring hits like “No More Mr. Nice Guy” and “Elected.”“Billion Dollar Babies (Trillion Dollar Deluxe Edition)” features a newly remastered version of the original album, along with bonus material, including studio outtakes, single mixes, and an electrifying 1973 concert recording.An instant smash when it was released in March 1973, “Billion Dollar Babies” delivered a theatrical mix of hard rock and glam laced with macabre lyrics that explored wealth, decadence, and fame’s darker side. Newly remastered, the platinum-certified album sounds better than ever.The set also features outtakes (“Coal Black Model T”), single mixes (“Mary Ann”), and “Slick Black Limousine,” which originally came out on flexi-disc within an issue of the British rock paper New Musical Express.The “Trillion Dollar Deluxe Edition” also features a live show recorded in Texas in April of 1973, during the “Billion Dollar Babies” tour. The powerful performance includes live versions of many of the album’s tracks, highlights including “Elected” and “Hello Hooray,” along with several of the band’s earlier hits, including “I’m Eighteen” and “School’s Out.”Cooper recalls writing “I Love The Dead” and “Sick Things.” He says, “We were writing those songs looking at each other, and every time we’d write a line I’d say, ‘Oh, this is gonna kill them. Oh, they’re gonna hate us on this one.’ But at the same time, it was almost like an Edgar Allan Poe short story when you listen to ‘I Love The Dead.’ I tried to write that the way Vincent Price would sing it.”Classic album.

Line Up:

Alice Cooper – Vocals - see also: Hollywood Vampires
Glen Buxton – guitar
Michael Bruce – rhythm guitar, keyboards, backing vocals
Dennis Dunaway – bass, backing vocals
Neal Smith – drums, backing vocals
Donovan – vocals on 4
Steve Hunter, Mick Mashbir, Dick Wagner – add. guitar

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. “Hello Hooray”
02. “Raped And Freezin’”
03. “Elected”
04. “Billion Dollar Babies”
05. “Unfinished Sweet”
06. “No More Mr. Nice Guy”
07. “Generation Landslide”
08. “Sick Things”
09. “Mary Ann”
10. “I Love The Dead”

CD2:

01. “Hello Hooray” – Live, 1973
02. “Billion Dollar Babies” – Live, 1973
03. “Elected” – Live, 1973
04. “I’m Eighteen” – Live, 1973
05. “Raped And Freezin’” – Live, 1973
06. “No More Mr. Nice Guy” – Live, 1973
07. “My Stars” – Live, 1973
08. “Unfinished Sweet” – Live, 1973
09. “Sick Things” – Live, 1973
10. “Dead Babies” – Live, 1973
11. “I Love The Dead” – Live, 1973
12. “School’s Out” – Live, 1973
13. “Under My Wheels” – Live, 1973
14. “Coal Black Model T” – Outtake
15. “Son Of Billion Dollar Babies (Generation Landslide)” – Outtake
16. “Hello Hooray” – Single Version
17. “Billion Dollar Babies” – Single Version
18. “Elected” – Single Version
19. “Mary Ann” – Single Version
20. “Slick Black Limousine”

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2024 / NEWS 2024"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 31 neregistrovaných