Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2024
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 87 mb

Bio:

Larry Pascale is a premier rock artist, singer, hit songwriter, guitarist, bassist, arranger, producer, engineer, and Rock Avenue Records USA recording artist. His music is characterized by its catchy melodies and powerful lyrics and a unique style of rock music that has already gained him a large following among fans of the genre. His music is sure to please his existing fans and attract new listeners.Larry Pascale's inspiring, original sing-alongs and melodious rock compositions go above all ages and genres. Fans from ages 8 to 80 years old and beyond enjoy his music. Larry Pascale sings an array of unforgettable hooks, harmonies, blazing guitars, melodies, and songs you will keep singing because they stay in your heart and mind, and you can't forget them.A world-class entertainer who writes all his music, performs them, and plays all instruments himself, Larry Pascale is the epitome of a Rock Star.Larry Pascale's music is honest and heartfelt, and his live performances are truly electric. His unique style and passion for making great music is certain to make him a popular musician today.Larry Pascale believes that the key to writing a hit song is to connect with the listener on an emotional level. He strives to create songs that are memorable and evoke strong emotions. His work has earned him critical acclaim from both fans and critics alike.

Album:

The versatility in Pascale’s songwriting is truly unique. Bringing music fans of all genres together. Rock, Hard Rock, Country Rock, Americana & POP. The ability to write, sing and play anything and everything. It’s important to note that all his songs are written, sung and all instruments performed by Pascale himself.Track after track after track of hit making material.Larry’s combination of uplifting, original sing along, melodic rock transcends all ages and genres.From ages 8 to 80 and beyond, fans are enjoying his music. Amazing hooks, melodies, harmonies, blazing guitars and songs you will keep on singing because you cannot forget them. THE HITMAKER! The versatility in Pascale's songwriting are truly unique. Bringing music fans of all genres together. Rock, Hard Rock, Country Rock, Americana & POP. The ability to write, sing and play anything and everything. Its important to note that all his songs are written ,sung and all instruments performed by Pascale himself. "I'm affecting peoples lives with my music and it does not get much better than that" In addition he is truly a world class entertainer and the epitome of a Rock Star. Single handily if need be revitalizing and resurrecting Rock Star & Guitar Hero...A must see live! The destination for all your needs. Larry has played with many national artists and has been touted not just for his 4 octave velvet and when need be rugged voice, beautiful guitar work and hit making songwriting but for his knowledge and and professionalism in the industry as a whole. Larry has forged many relationships in the industry with not just other notables but manufacturers of some of the great gear used by many.Larry Pascale was nominated for AC Breakthrough Artist of the Year in 2022 by the New Music Weekly, a yearly show where fans, radio personnel, music industry executives, and industry insiders vote to choose the winner.

Line-Up:

Larry Pascale - vocals , guitar

Tracklist:

01. Are You Ready
02. Living A Dream
03. I Wish I Knew Her Name
04. Just Three Days
05. My Oh My
06. Seventeen Hundred Miles To Austin
07. Help Me Find Some
08. I Do Like It Now
09. Follow
10. Secret Is Safe With Me
11. I'm Not Dead Yet

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2024 / NEWS 2024"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 2 neregistrovaní