Frozen Rain - One Mile From Heartsville (Japan Edition) (2023)

hudební novinky 2023 / music news 2023
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Jan 2024, 07:06

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 162 mb

Bio:

Frozen Rain started as a project of the Belgian songwriter Kurt Vereecke. On the first album Kurt had the chance to work with some of his personal idols like Tommy Denander (Radioactive), Steve Newman (Newman) and Daniel Flores (The Murder Of My Sweet). The album was released in 2008 and was well received all over the world.In 2012 the second album ‘Ahead of time’ was released. In the meantime Frozen Rain had become a real ‘international’ band. Vocalist on the second album was Carsten Lizard Schultz. The album was released with some bonus tracks in Japan.And now there is finally the third album ‘One mile from Heartsville’ filled with beautiful, catchy melodies and sing-along choruses in the purest AOR tradition. This album showcases the talents of new guitar player Jens Ambrosch and vocalist Lars Edvall. In addition to being a singer, Lars is also a talented songwriter. Under the name 'Beatlife' he has delivered songs and productions to Swedish artists as well as to artists all over the world.This time the band had the chance to work with Roy Nichol, drummer of April Wine, a Canadian band you may know from several hits. Among the other guests on the album there are Fran Alonso, guitarist of the Spanish AOR band Hackers and guitar player Roger Ljunggren.Frozen Rain is: Lars Edvall: lead & backing vocals Jens Ambrosch: lead & rhythm guitar Jurgen Vitrier: keys, bass, acoustic guitar, backings Kurt Vereecke: keys, bass, clean guitar, backings Hans Vereecke: drums

Album:

Frozen Rain emerged from the visionary mind of Belgian songwriter Kurt Vereecke, a creative odyssey that would transcend borders and genres, leaving an indelible mark on the rock landscape. Through collaboration with iconic musical figures and an unyielding commitment to melodic excellence, the band has cemented its reputation as a beacon of artistry and innovation.Inaugurating the journey, Frozen Rain's debut album arrived in 2008, a platform that allowed Kurt to join forces with his personal idols, luminaries such as Tommy Denander (Radioactive), Steve Newman (Newman) and Daniel Flores (The Murder Of My Sweet). This collaboration of creative minds culminated in a captivating sonic tapestry that resonated worldwide, instantly earning its place in the annals of rock history.In 2012 Frozen Rain ventured forth with sophomore endeavor "Ahead Of Time". The band had by then evolved into a true international phenomenon, poised at the crossroads of innovation and tradition. This chapter featured Carsten Lizard Schultz, a vocal virtuoso celebrated for his contributions to Domain and a multitude of other renowned bands. The album, augmented with bonus tracks exclusive to its Japanese release, solidified Frozen Rain's global presence and sonic excellence.As the narrative unfolds, the band's third opus "One Mile From Heartsville" graces the scene as Frozen Rain embraces a new chapter under the aegis of the esteemed Lions Pride Music record label. Rooted in the purest AOR tradition, this album weaves together resplendent melodies and infectious singalong choruses. The infusion of new talents is evident, with guitarist Jens Ambrosch and vocalist Lars Edvall spearheading the sonic charge. Lars's versatility extends beyond his vocal prowess, as he crafts captivating compositions under the moniker "Beatlife", enriching the album's sonic tapestry.A pivotal moment arises as Frozen Rain's musical odyssey intersects with the legacy of Roy Nichol, the eminent drummer of April Wine, a Canadian institution renowned for chart topping hits like "Just Between You And Me", "I Like To Rock" and "Roller". The collaboration adds a dynamic layer to the album, resonating with both authenticity and innovation. The roster of guest luminaries continues with Fran Alonso, guitarist of Spanish AOR ensemble Hackers and guitar maestro Roger Ljunggren (T'Bell, Niva), enhancing the album's multifaceted sonic landscape.Frozen Rain's journey is an amalgamation of creative vision, global resonance and relentless pursuit of melodic excellence. As the band navigates the ever-evolving contours of rock music, they remain steadfast in their commitment to pushing boundaries and crafting music that transcends time and borders. With "One Mile From Heartsville", Frozen Rain continues to redefine the rock narrative, weaving a harmonious tapestry that captures the essence of their journey thus far while blazing an exciting trail into the future.

Line-Up:

Lars Edvall - vocals
Jens Ambrosch - guitars
Jurgen Vitrier - keyboards , bass
Kurt Vereecke - keyboards , bass , guitar
Hans Vereecke - drums

+ guests:

Roy Nichol (d)
Daniel Trobell (d)
Fran Alonso (g)
Roger Ljunggren (g)
Morris Adriaens (g)
Mats Nermark (g)
Don Lecompte (b)
Glenn Vandorpe (b)
Josefine Wassler (bv)
Joke Vereecke (bv)

Tracklist:

01. One Mile From Heartsville
02. Move On
03. Fire
04. She's The One
05. How Could I Know
06. Let Me Love You
07. One Of These Mornings
08. More Than A Friend
09. What's It Gonna Be
10. Ready For Tonight
11. That's Why I'm Loving You
12. The Waiting's Over
13. Tell Me No Lies (Exclusive Bonus Track)
14. Ready For Tonight (Alternative Intro Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2023 / NEWS 2023"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných