Khymera - Hold Your Ground (Japan Edition) (2023)

hudební novinky 2023 / music news 2023
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Mar 2023, 10:04

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 107 mb

Bio:

Khymera formed in 2003.Dennis Ward is an American bass player and music producer.He is known for his various works as a producer for heavy metal and hard rock bands in Europe, as well as for being the bassist and founder of the band Pink Cream 69. Dennis is also currently working with a new band formed in with ex-Helloween members Michael Kiske and Kai Hansen called Unisonic. He also performs lead vocals for the AOR studio project Khymera.

Album:

The latest release from Dennis Ward and Khymera, "Hold Your Ground". Dennis handles lead vocals, bass and keyboards and is joined by guitarist Michael Klein, keyboardist Eric Ragno and drummer MIchael Kolar, with Pete Newdeck contributing backing vocals. As has to be expected with Khymera and Dennis, "Hold Your Ground" is another fine slice of high pedigree melodic rock. Khymera has in fact built its reputation as one of the best examples of what great European melodic rock is all about: crystal-clear production, soaring vocals, killer musicianship and songwriting that reminds fans of the heydays of the genre when bands like Giuffria, Icon and Signal were releasing their classic albums. While it started out as an alliance between Italian producer & musician Daniele Liverani and then Kansas singer Steve Walsh, Khymera developed into a regular musical project when bassist and producer Dennis Ward (Magnum, Pink Cream 69) entered the fold. While known as a bassist, Dennis always sang background vocals with his bands, so he was more than ready and willing to take over the lead vocals for Khymera when the opportunity presented itself. After releasing the albums "A New Promise" (2005) and "The Greatest Wonder" (2008), Dennis took a break from Khymera for some time before returning with "The Grand Design" (2015). He then returned with another new Khymera album five years later, "Master Of Illusions" (2020). Musically, "Master Of Illusions" followed the logical progression of the musical path that was started when Dennis joined the project and was a strong, extremely melodic release, showcasing the fantastic vocal abilities of Dennis and skills as a songwriter and producer. Mercifully, the wait between albums is a bit shorter this time as 2023 will see the release of Dennis and Khymera's next chapter, "Hold Your Ground", an absolute tour de force of glorious melodic rock.

Line-Up:

Dennis Ward - bass guitar and lead vocals (Pink Cream 69, Unisonic,Place Vendome, Sunstorm,Khymera, D.C. Cooper, Bassinvaders, Missa Mercuria, Angra, Adagio)
Michael Klein - guitars
Eric Ragno - keyboards
Michael Kolar - drums

+ guest:

Pete Newdeck - back vocals

Tracklist:

01. Don't Wait For Love
02. Firestarter
03. Hear Me Calling
04. Sail On Forever
05. Our Love Is Killing Me
06. Hear What I'm Saying
07. Believe In What You Want
08. On The Edge
09. Could Have Been Us
10. Runaway
11. Am I Dreaming
12. Our Love Is Killing Me (Acoustic Version) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2023 / NEWS 2023"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných