Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Hard Rock , Blues Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 124 mb

Info:

Doomsday Outlaw formed in September 2012 with Steve, John and Gavin. With the addition of Carl and Indy the lineup was complete.With a heavy, groove laden southern sound we aim to stand out from the crowd.We recorded a two song demo in January 2013.We aim to make this year the year of the OUTLAW. ... come DOOMSDAY OUTLAW - a ten-legged hard rock, blues tinged juggernaut based in the darkest heart of the UK. Coupling huge riffs and killer grooves with soaring, soulful vocals to deliver timeless tales of heartbreak and redemption, the group is set to show off its distinctive sound to the legions of hard rock faithful around the globe. Recently signed to Republic of Music (Charlatans, Placebo Teenage Fanclub), the band are set to release new music with a single, One More Sip, in June 2022, and a new album on the horizon. The deal will also see Republic of Music take on re-worked releases of the band's previous albums, Hard Times and Suffer More."Doomsday Outlaw have it all - great riffs, solid rhythms and a singer who should be spoken about in the same company as Rodgers, Coverdale, Hughes, Overland etc. Buy this album; it's the only thing you'll ever need. Just a shame I can't give it eleven. 10 out of 10." - POWERPLAY MAGAZINE "The band have once again delivered an absolute corker. Doomsday Outlaw are doing everything right." - FIREWORKS MAGAZINE "Doomsday Outlaw are destined to be a big name on the British rock circuit and 'Hard Times' shows a band that is going places and fast" - ROCK SOCIETY "Their bluesy, groove laden rock is delivered with confidence and swagger. Doomsday Outlaw have shown that they are no longer just a band with promise but are delivering on that potential right now." - METAL TALK Self-released in May 2016, the band's debut album, 'Suffer More’, received glowing notices from UK magazines such as: Powerplay ("I doubt you will hear a better album this year. 10 out of 10”) Fireworks ("Now THIS is a find!"), and 'Album of the Week’ accolade from website Worship Metal ("Doomsday Outlaw could release an album every 6 weeks and it’d be better than 99% of the bands out there").With the successful release of Hard Times, the band hit the road in 2018 for tours with Jizzy Pearl and Graham Bonnet, and are rounding the year off with Toby Jepson's Wayward Sons. The summer saw 'Bring It On Home' playlisted by Planet Rock throughout July and August, as well as a major step up in festival profile with a SOPHIE Stage appearance at Bloodstock.

Album:

Doomsday Outlaw return with their third studio album Damaged Goods, set for release on 3rd February 2023 via Republic of Music.As Doomsday Outlaw began work on this album, they knew they wanted to step up to the next level and deliver on the promise of their previous albums, keeping the heaviness and the soulful vocals, and turbo-charging it all with some retro rock feel-good vibes. Channelling Skynyrd, Aerosmith and The Faces through their signature heavy blues stomp, the band worked to expand their signature sound.Working with Chris D’Adda at Vale Studios (Temples, Deaf Havana) and Dave Draper (The Wildhearts), to put them through their paces, the band have pulled together their best work yet.Lyrically, the album is a very personal insight into vocalist Phil Poole’s life and motivations. Speaking about Damaged Goods, Phil said: “This album is a continuation of the stories of my life – played out for all to see, filled with heartbreak and redemption. My own version of therapy, Damaged Goods is the latest chapter in my life.” Bassist Indy added: “It’s been a hard slog these last couple of years with Covid cutting short our European adventures, and generally waiting for live music to see the light at the end of the pandemic tunnel, but these new tunes have kept us going. The excellent response we’ve had to playing the songs live has been great to see, and we can’t wait to get everything out there for people to hear.”First single Runaway: “Has become the band’s calling card on the live stage. An infectious driving modern rock song about facing up to your problems and building up the courage it takes to be honest – knowing you’ll be starting from scratch and accepting it’s okay to fail.” The band have had exceptional airplay on Planet Rock, with a number of singles enjoying six straight weeks on the playlist, Doomsday Outlaw has reached over 68 stations worldwide and received critical praise from BBC Radio 2, BBC Introducing, ERB Radio, Powerplay, Fireworks and Gigantic.

Line-Up:

Phil Poole - vocals
Steve Broughton - guitars
Indy Chanda - bass
Gavin Mills - guitars
John Willis - drums

Tracklist:

01. In Too Deep
02. On My Way
03. If This Is The End
04. Turn Me Loose
05. You Make It Easy
06. Runaway
07. My Woman Comes On Strong
08. Nowhere Left To Hide
09. One More Sip
10. It Never Gets Old
11. Walking The Line
12. The Little Things

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2023 / NEWS 2023"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní