Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022 (Lions Pride Music Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 82 mb

Bio:

The Arkansas-based band founded by Rockey Jones and Christian Dean along with drummer Mike Martin and bassist Damon Shores have been blazing new music trails across the state of Arkansas, as well as, the entire mid-south region, growing their fan base at a rapid rate with their unique blend of rock style, haunting melodies, blue collar message and tight harmony.Their debut album Chapter 1 was featured on the front page of iTunes for 4 weeks straight in June.DOWNDAY is currently putting the finishing touches on the video for "Tonight I’m Drinking", which will be serviced to all National Video Outlets in late July.Later this year DOWNDAY will embark on the Grip It Rip It & Rock It Tour 2014 sponsored by the GIASI Beverage company and the Original John Daly Cocktail, where the band will be representing PGA Golfer and 2 Time Major Champion John Daly’s new beverage at concert locations all over the United States. Many concert events will feature John Daly on site for signings and special event meet and greets with DOWNDAY.

Album:

DOWNDAY was born in the River Valley of Arkansas from the desire, desire and illusion of three friends who had played in different bands for many years, decided to get together with their own songs and their own stories, to make their music the perfect soundtrack, experiment and see how it sounded.The album quickly gained popularity in the southeastern region of the United States, and a record deal was offered a year later as a result. As with many musicians who hope to maintain a musical career. That season didn’t last for the band, but their music has remained very popular with their fans because the songs written for this album come from the band’s real-life experiences. Each letter is a true story. Each melody is a true emotion. They are true, they are genuine and what is more important, it is a band that from the beginning wanted to mark its style with no skin other than its own in music. This work is nudity in its purest form.Recorded at Blue Chair Studios in Austin Arkansas in the spring of 2009. The album that will be released on Monday May 30 is a reissue. It is an album for those who are looking for a way to interpret music in a fun and very sensory way, to learn through these guys with a voice so warm and personal that it is very captivating, accompanied by a melody so deep that it does not lack not a note, elegant and characteristic of southern rock, deserves to be heard and you will agree with me.I have felt that shiver that an album of this style should offer you, not only knowing that its lyrics tell a reality, but also for finding everything that I expected. It’s like an incessant drop that slowly fills a glass or that song on the radio that plays in the back of the room, which makes you come closer, put your ear to the earpiece and listen to each note with your eyes closed. It makes you think that we can all play that melody and feel that rhythm. At that time it helped me to believe that I could overcome everything that sometimes paralyzes me, and although it sounds immense, it is the feeling that I had. I tell them that discovering this album has been a wonderful coincidence, that to win you just have to keep believing and sing with as much truth as I have seen in this work and if you allow me I will send you everything I would tell you if I could speak face to face to face. Because when I read about their story this is what came to me for them.I think there are two people inside me; me and my intuition If I go against her, she screws me every time I mess up, and if I follow her, we get along just fine, as long as I stay true to myself.If music is the mirror in which I reflect part of my world, your life should not depend on anyone, it depends on your actions and feelings, they are the key to your success. The one who loves suffers, the one who suffers fights, and the one who fights wins, not every day, but every minute of that time. I always have a reality in mind, the secret of personal motivation, I summarize it in the four C’s: curiosity, confidence, courage and perseverance.Curiosity is the very basis of motivation and if they tell me that curiosity killed the cat, I only say; that the cat died nobly. Because I prefer to believe and I firmly believe that my mind opens out of curiosity rather than closes out of resignation.This is where trust derives from. When trust is high, the will is easy, instantaneous and effective, it is what is always won with the right amount of words and deeds. Where you can swim for new horizons and lose sight of the shore, this is how courage is born.Courage is not having the strength to continue, it is continuing when you have no strength, saying roaring at the end of the day; tomorrow I will try again because I chose courage at certain times to determine my life. Remember my last thought, Talent is a common enough thing, intelligence is not in short supply, but perseverance, They call it luck, but it is perseverance. They call it chance, but it is discipline. They call it genetics, but it’s sacrifice. They talk, you train.And remember… Success is the elixir savored only by those who are busy seeking it. «You will learn to be strong when you learn that you have to get up on your own.»

Line-Up:

Christian Dean – Guitar, Vocals
Rockey Jones – Guitar, Vocals
Damon Shores – Bass
Mike “Rickshaw” Martin – Drums

Production:

Recorded at Blue Chair Studios in Austin Arkansas in the Spring of 2009
Produced by Darrian Stribling and Downday
All songs written and performed by Downday
Cover & Layout design by Chris Siloma for C.S.Management & Promotions
Chris Siloma : Chris Siloma
Executive Producer: Carsten Nielsen

Tracklist:

01. That’s Who I Am
02. Via Birmingham
03. Tonight I’m Drinkin’
04. If That Makes Me An Outlaw
05. Lost Highway
06. Guitar Man
07. Heart From Hell
08. Back in the Day
09. Oklahoma’s Got Me Loving You

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2022 / NEWS 2022"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných