Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 111 mb

Bio:

Me and the rest of the hard rock band from the Zurich Oberland, for almost 20 years in rock music on the go. More than 400 concerts line the way the hardcore hard rockers, which never lost its aim "Long live rock and roll" out of sight. Real, authentic and unadorned, they celebrate their music, which is characterized by catchy riffs, beautiful hooks and expressive vocals. As support act of Molly Hatchet, DORO, crocus, Jane, Don Dokken, Rhino Bucket and many other major acts, they could put their skills already widely demonstrated also live. In many small and large stages they always knew how to draw the audience into their spell. Whether rock at Z7 in Pratteln, in Alpenrockhouse, in Albani-Club, the Appenzeller open air or at Europe's biggest Biker meeting in Sumiswald, Me and the rest of what it's worth. The always good reviews of the concerts, the good reviews of their previous demos in magazines that sold over 4000 demo CD's are a further guarantee that Me and the rest are a musical pearl in the category Hard Rock. The band's name stands for: All for one, one for all. 5 musicians, 4 man and a woman are traditionally considered a community, a family, a band. Everyone is of ME and all are the rest. It is aware that the band is important as a whole and egocentric have in this band no place. connected very close to the origin of the rock they are. Rock'n'Roll has to come from the gut, to the irrepressible joy celebrate in music, and to spill over like a wave from the stage to the audience over. They are live performers and need contact with the audience. The driving riffs, bathed in sweat, an unruly crowd, then Me and the rest feel most comfortable, that is their world. Eben real rock n Roller...

Album:

Finally new album is out.For thirty years as Music styles came and went, Me and the Rest have stayed true to themselves and their musical roots.In fact, they will never adapt. “We stand Bulletproof and strong against all musical influences.” Says The singer Jürg: “We play our hard rock music”.Hard Rock band from Zurich, on the road since 1991. With more than 6000 sold copies of their CDs.

Line-Up:

Jürg Theiler-Scotch – Vocals
Edel Murchie – Bass
Jürg Götz – Guitar
Antonio Schiavano – Guitar
Jan Moser – Drums

Production:

Record Company – RockAvenger Music
Phonographic Copyright ℗ – RockAvenger
Copyright © – RockAvenger
Published By – Edition Joyride Songs
Licensed From – MATR Records
Composed By – Antonio Schiavano, Edel Murchie, Jan Moser, Jürg Götz, Jürg Theiler
Producer – Me And The Rest (2)
Written-By – Jürg Theiler

Tracklist:

01. Clockmaster (03:29)
02. Weekend Warriors (03:35)
03. Hardrock (04:53)
04. Mama (03:54)
05. Until the End of the Rainbow (02:56)
06. Riding with the Wind (04:24)
07. Bulletproof (03:44)
08. Paranoia (04:29)
09. Dr. Love (04:45)
10. War Games (03:53)
11. Friends (04:47)
12. Last Christmas (03:18)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2022 / NEWS 2022"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní