Tarja - Best Of: Living The Dream (2022)

hudební novinky 2022 / music news 2022
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 30 Nov 2022, 08:51

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Symphonic Metal , Neo-Classical
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 183 mb

Bio:

Tarja Turunen is a Finnish lyric soprano singer, songwriter and composer. She is best known as the original member and the former lead vocalist of Finnish operatic/symphonic power metal band Nightwish, founded by herself, Tuomas Holopainen and Emppu Vuorinen in 1996. She was dismissed from the band after nine years, on October 22, 2005, through an open letter written by Holopainen, that was signed by the other members of Nightwish too. Turunen responded through another open letter, which was posted on her website in both Finnish and English.The journey has just begun...

Album:

Former NIGHTWISH singer TARJA TURUNEN will release her first-ever “best-of” collection, “Best Of: Living The Dream“, on December 2.Looking back on 15 extremely successful years of the Finnish singer’s solo career, the “Best Of” contains not only Tarja’s most well-known tracks, many of them newly remastered at Sterling Sound, remixes, and personal favorites ‘Rock’ tracks from all six studio albums — “My Winter Storm”, “What Lies Beneath”, “Colours In The Dark”, “The Brightest Void”, “The Shadow Self” and “In The Raw” — but also the unreleased song ‘Eye Of The Storm’.Indeed, ”Best Of: Living The Dream” is focused on the more ‘rock sound’ oriented songs from Tarja, while some selections are different mixes, single versions, etc.Among the track list are the abridged versions of ‘Until My Last Breath (single version)’ and ‘Innocence (radio edit)’ and a full band arrangement of ‘You And I’, as well as the radio remix of 2010’s single ‘I Feel Immortal’ and the duet ‘Demons In You’ with Arch Enemy frontwoman Alissa White-Gluz.And since the tracks are pretty much staggered by studio albums, ‘Victim Of Ritual’, ‘Never Enough’ and ‘500 Letters’ come bundled with ‘Colours in The Dark’ (2013), while ‘Dead Promises’, co-sung with Björn ‘Speed ” Strid (Soilwork, The Night Flight Orchestra), and the closing ”Tears In Rain” come from the last LP “In the Raw” (2019).

Line Up:

Tarja Turunen - Vocals, Piano (2004-present) - See also: Harus, ex-Nightwish
Doug Wimbish - Bass (2007-present) - See also: Living Colour, ex-Miloš Dodo Doležal, ex-Jungle Funk
Max Lilja - Cello (2007-present) - See also: Eilera (live), ex-Apocalyptica, ex-Hevein
Mike Terrana - Drums (2007-present) - See also: Emir Hot, Empire, Mike Terrana, Razorback, Zillion, Roland Grapow, ex-Artension, ex-Hanover Fist, ex-Zillion, Beau Nasty, Hardline, Taboo Voodoo, Terrana, ex-Axel Rudi Pell, ex-Downhell, ex-Kiko Loureiro, ex-Masterplan, ex-Not Fragile, ex-Rage, ex-Savage Circus, ex-Squealer, ex-Tony MacAlpine, ex-Yngwie J. Malmsteen, ex-Gamma Ray (live), ex-Iron Mask (live), ex-Tony Hernando (live), ex-John West, ex-Metalium
Alex Scholpp - Guitars, Guitars (acoustic) (2007-present) - See also: Sinner, Tieflader, Farmer Boys, Dacia and the Weapons of Mass Destruction
Christian Kretschmar - Keyboards, Piano, Hammond organ (2009-present)

Tracklist:

01. Eye Of The Storm (brand new song)
02. I Walk Alone (single version)
03. Die Alive (alternative version)
04. Enough
05. Falling Awake (feat. Jason Hook)
06. Until My Last Breath (single version)
07. I Feel Immortal (radio remix)
08. Victim Of A Ritual
09. 500 Letters
10. Never Enough
11. Innocence (radio edit)
12. Demons In You (feat. Alissa White-Gluz)
13. Diva
14. Dead Promises (feat. Björn “Speed” Strid)
15. Tears In Rain
16. You And I (band version)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2022 / NEWS 2022"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní