Generation Landslide - Ruling The Street Scene (2022)

hudební novinky 2022 / music news 2022
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 29 Nov 2022, 06:55

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 104 mb

Bio:

Former Cold Sweat drummer Anthony White has vacated his stool, gathered some ex-colleagues and mates together, and taken on the guitar and vocal duties at the forefront of his new melodic project Generation Landslide who are about to release their debut album. Things kick off with the lively opener “Little Miss Lonely” that has everything — probably including the kitchen sink — thrown into it for good measure, but is no less enjoyable for all that.“Feel The Sensation” is full of nice harmonies but just felt a little too lightweight for me, whilst the same could easily be said about “Nite Time Magic” despite fine twin guitar work from White and cohort Sandy Stein. “I’ll Keep Movin’ Along” has a tougher feel with a slightly funk tinge to it before the extended ballad “Love And Pain” comes complete with more delicate harmonies and swirling guitar breaks.The Phil Lynott plea “Are You Out There” is an inventive and effective tribute with song titles referenced and suitably styled playing that would honour the man himself, and not be out of place in any tribute band set either, making it a highlight here too. The sweeping “Sweet Ellie May” has an obvious essence of Cold Sweat to it before venturing into the Extreme like pairing of the sugary “The City On The Edge of Forever” and the passable ballad “Me In You”. “Standing In The Rain” closes the album with a very street smart Danger Danger element to it that made me wish that more of the songs here were as good as this.The production is crisp and clean and the rhythm section of ex-Lillian Axe drummer Ken Koudelka and bassist Jonathon Swanson are fully on point throughout whilst Sandy Stein appears not to put a foot wrong either. Anthony White has made the transition to frontman seamlessly, has the vocal prowess and style to carry it all off perfectly; and the aforementioned harmonies that feature in every song are beautifully captured and delivered.The problem is that the songs aren’t particularly instant or memorable – with the exception of tracks 1 , 6 and 10 – but the band members have obviously put their all into the project and it is an album laced with such care and affection that it seems cruel to criticize that aspect and, after all, they may well grow on you with repeated spins. If you like your melodic rock polished & glossy, then you may well want to check out Generation Landslide.

Album:

Comprising former members of both Cold Sweat and Lillian Axe, Las Vegas’ hard rockers GENERATION LANDSLIDE release their debut album ”Ruling The Street Scene”.Fronted by Anthony White, formerly of Cold Sweat and Cold Gin, GENERATION LANDSLIDE is a whirlwind of ’80s and early ’90s-influenced American-style melodic hard rock, complete with big hooks, singalong choruses and a feel-good vibe that continues throughout the entire ”Ruling The Street Scene”.Produced by White, the album kicks off with the ferocious ‘Little Miss Lonely’, then ‘Feel the Sensation’ follows with heavy gang vocals telling the story of finishing your day job and feeling the anticipation of going wild from seeing your favourite band in concert that night from a spiritual way.‘Love and Pain’ relates the ups and downs in every relationship and the emptiness of being alone and ‘Are You Out There?’ is a tribute to the late Thin Lizzy bassist Phil Lynott.

Line-Up:

Anthony White – lead vocals, lead guitar - See also: ex-Cold Sweat , ex-Cold Gin , ex-Xcursion , ex-Ferrari
Sandy Stein – guitar
Jonathon Swanson – bass
Ken Koudelka – drums - See also: ex-Lillian Axe

Tracklist:

01. Little Miss Lonely
02. Feel the Sensation
03. Nite Time Magic
04. I’ll Keep Movin’ Along
05. Love and Pain
06. Are You out There
07. Sweet Ellie May
08. The City on the Edge of Forever
09. Me in You
10. Standing in the Rain

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2022 / NEWS 2022"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní