Midnight Rider - Beyond The Blood Horizon (2022)

hudební novinky 2022 / music news 2022
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Okt 2022, 12:09

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 119 mb

Bio:

MIDNIGHT RIDER is a german Heavy Metal Band, formed in Koblenz in 2004, by Guitarist and main Songwriter Blumi. The Genre is classical Heavy Rock.The first line up was a german-japanese-alliance with the following members: on vocals Wayne (ex-British Steel), on guitar Blumi (Metal Inquisitor, Metalucifer), on bass Cliff (Metal Inquisitor, Deathfist, Metalucifer) and the second guitar by Samm (Magnesium, Ex-Sabbat) and drums by Kenji (Gorgon).After the release of the selftitled 12" EP "Midnight Rider" in 2009 the band became very quick a well noticed underground-act worldwide. Untill today the band gets more known all over the world.Since 2013 the band has a new line up and consists of german members only. In the beginning of 2017 the band will release their long awaited first full-length-album with 10 brilliant songs.

Album:

The second MIDNIGHT RIDER album "Beyond The Blood Red Horizon" is the continuation of the path already taken to capture the vibe of the 70s Heavy Rock era.The sound in particular has been refined by using exclusively analogue recording methods.The previous musical influences of Black Sabbath, Judas Priest and Led Zeppelin are also unmistakable here, as well as new influences like Budgie or Rainbow.Some five years ago I heard an absolutely brilliant album that mixed the sounds of early JUDAS PRIEST with those of Ozzy era BLACK SABBATH. The fact that these guys are from the Ruhr area in Germany only made me appreciate “Manifestation” even more. I actually had to work at achieving the physical CD, as the big online shops didn’t have it, and ordering through the band was not very easy at that time. Thankfully my local record shop Wil’m was willing to step up and make sure that I -got it in my possession. It has been spinning around in my CD-player quite a lot.And now, finally, MIDNIGHT RIDER are blessing us with their second full-length album. Massacre Records have picked up the band, which makes “Beyond The Blood Red Horizon” easily available in many formats. But, you will have to wait until October 7th, 2022 before you can enjoy this album in its finest form. So, you can understand that I am very grateful for being allowed to review this gem.Yes, gem, as this again is a very good MIDNIGHT RIDER album. the sound has changed a bit. No, not the atmosphere, as that is still deeply grounded into the seventies Heavy Metal / Rock vibe, with the influences of JUDAS PRIEST and BLACK SABBATH very much palpable. But, they have added some more. Now you also will hear RAINBOW/DEEP PURPLE riffs and sounds passing through your ears. The song that could have been penned by The Man In Black is the closing tune “Always Marching On”. Just imagine this being played by him and sung by RJD. Heavenly. But you will hear those influences coming through more than once. The amalgamation of all these sounds give “Beyond The Blood Red Horizon” a very distinctive sound, enhanced by the very distinctive voice of Wayne.If you love your seventies sound in the heavy sector, I can only say that you need to turn your ears to MIDNIGHT RIDER and both of their albums. “Manifestation” gave evidence that these guys know how to rock to a high standard. I have to admit that “Beyond The Blood Red Horizon” not only does that, but also shows that they have the possibility to expand their sound and enhance their quality. I will be enjoying this new one quite a lot for the foreseeable future. I hope you’ll join me.

Line Up:

Cliff Bubenheim - Bass (Metal Inquisitor, ex-Deathfist)
Blumi - Guitars, Vocals (Metal Inquisitor, Metalucifer, ex-Crom (live))
Wayne - Vocals (Bastardsword, ex-British Steel)
Tim - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Beyond The Blood Red Horizon
02. Majestic Warfare
03. No Man's Land
04. Time Of Dying
05. Intruder
06. No Regrets
07. Rising Dawn
08. Demons
09. Your Parole
10. Always Marching On

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2022 / NEWS 2022"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných