Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Progressive Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 121 mb

Bio:

Teramaze bring only what can be described as an utterly unique sense of style to the world of metal. Based in Melbourne, Australia, the band’s blend of progressive, melodic and thrash metal has attracted an underground following within local bars and small venues. The band has been polishing their album “AnhedoniA” off since it’s production begun in 2009, as well as performing at various venues within Australia.In terms of style, Teramaze say that they’re influenced primarily by bands such as Dream Theater, Tool and Pantera. With bone crushing riffs, soaring vocals, and a solid rhythm section, the band’s sense of rhythm and feel is evident within their technical, yet tasteful music.The sound of the band is made up of five unique individuals. Vocalist, Brett Rerekura cites Layne Stayley, Devin Townsend, Sebastian Bach and Maynard James Keenan as his main influences. The powerful vocals that he provides to the overall sound of Teramaze is a key element to their sheer power as a melodic, yet heavy band. Guitarist, Dean Wells is greatly influenced by guitarists such as John Petrucci, Marco Sfogli, Jason Becker and Marty Friedman, as is shown by his unique soloing styles, as well as the band’s riffs that compliment the sonic power of guitarist Mathew Dawson.The late Julian Percy provided drums for the album, and his unique style of “fusion hands” and “metal feet” adds to the sheer power of the album. The band are currently searching for a drummer, if you are interested, and dedicated as a musician.The album AnhedoniA is the third official release by the band, and is due in early 2012 for a worldwide release.

Album:

During the 12-month period from October 2020 to October 2021, the band produced three full length albums during a lengthy lockdown period. These albums were “I Wonder,” “Sorella Minore,” and “And The Beauty They Perceive,” all featuring Dean Wells as the band’s new lead vocalist. All three albums were embraced by fans, superfans and Prog Metal aficionados. Now in 2022, the band continues their prolific writing pace with the newest album, “Flight of the Wounded,” which contains nine songs.The title track is the first; a ten-minute opus. Heavy, aggressive elements are tempered with intelligent melodies. The harmonies in the guitar work in the beginning are wonderful. Where has Dean been all my life? He has the perfect voice for the music. The lead guitars are also very well done. “Gold” was the first single released ahead of the album. It has a smooth and mellow sound with some hooks and a very melodic chorus. It come up on you like a new sunrise…encompassing and magnanimous. “The Thieves Are Out” is the song I have been waiting for on the album. Short, sweet, but not without a core sense of power, the peaceful and glossy sound is full of keys and hooks, and the guitar solo is smoking.“Until the Lights” is a sad, soothing affair that has some firm resolve. Despair turns to anger in the chorus, as Dean stretches out into the upper ranges with backing vocals. He holds the notes with perfect pitch and drains them for everything they are worth. “Tickets to the Next Apocalypse” refers to the COVID-19 pandemic, I believe. The music is both harder and darker, but not without heavy hooks once again. The band rides the fence between feelings of outright despair at the dangers of the virus, but also the collective hope of the human race for overcoming it. Harsh vocals make an appearance here to further the despair, but in the end hope always wins. “For the Thrill” is a concise movement with an easy listening sound that has some power in it, especially in the vocals. The music has a good mixture of guitars and keys, along with vocal harmonies.“Dangerous Me” features a steadfast guitar riff with pleasant vocal harmonies. There are just enough Progressive elements to keep it planted within the genre, but it’s all about the vocals here. They soar into the clouds above. You can feel the notes on your skin…and they raise goosebumps. “Battle” is yet another winner, with heavy hooks out of the gates. It’s a balanced song that is ardent enough for Metalheads, yet melodic enough for fans who need that staple in their music. The vocal harmonies drip with sweetness. “In the Ruins of Angels” closes the album. It’s a fitting closer, with a balanced mix of the efficacy of heavy metal but enough hooks to keep you singing along. TERAMAZE do this so well.Four albums in two years is an amazing feat for any band to undertake. One thing that I noticed on this fourth release is that the band seems to have confined their songwriting efforts into more concise songs, rather than the lavish songs of yesteryear. Dare I say it’s more mature? Yes, but don’t mistake this with the band losing their footing in the genre. Indeed, if anything, it is just further evidence that they have developed into a real force in the Progressive Metal genre. Creating memorable hooks is, in my opinion, the hardest thing to do in any genre of music, and this collection of songs is full of them. Long live TERAMAZE.

Line Up:

Dean Wells - Guitars, Vocals (backing) - See also: Meshiaak
Chris Zoupa - Guitars (2018-present) - See also: Seventh Dan Counterforce
Andrew Cameron - Bass (2017-present) - See also: Meshiaak, Metanoia
Nick Ross - Drums (2017-present)

Tracklist:

01. Flight of The Wounded
02. Gold
03. The Thieves Are Out
04. Until the Lights
05.Ticket to the Next Apocalypse
06. For the Thrill
07. Dangerous Me
08. Battle
09. In the Ruins of Angels

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2022 / NEWS 2022"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných