Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Groove Metal, Thrash Metal, Death Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 98 mb

Bio:

Soulfly is a metal band formed in 1997 based in Phoenix, Arizona. The original lyrical content revolved around spirituality and religious themes, with later albums encompassing other themes including war, violence, aggression, hatred and anger. Soulfly is led by former Sepultura frontman Max Cavalera, who formed the band after he left the Brazilian group in 1996. The band has released eight studio albums, one tour EP, several singles, and one DVD video. Their eighth album Enslaved was released on March 13, 2012.Soulfly incorporate many styles of metal with Brazilian tribal and world music. The band has had all six of their studio albums debut on the United States Billboard 200, with a peak position at number 32 for their second album, Primitive.Their debut album, Soulfly, has been certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America.The band has gone through numerous line-up changes, with Cavalera being the only constant member.In April 2013 Max announced Soulfly's intention to record new material after their current tour, with producer Terry Date,and confirmed on May 3 that Zyon will be performing drums on the album. In July Max announced that the upcoming album will be called Savages. The band is aiming to release the album: UK - September 30, US - October 1, Europe - October 4.

Album:

SOULFLY will release their 12th studio album 'Totem' on 5 August via the Nuclear Blast label.The disc, which follows 'Ritual' (2018), was recorded at Platinum Underground Studios in Mesa, Arizona, with sound artists John Aquilino and Arthur Rizk and their assistant John Powers. Rizk, known from his collaborations with KREATOR, MUNICIPAL WASTE, CODE ORANGE and others, also produced the material along with SOULFLY frontman Max Cavalera. Rizk also played lead guitar. The aforementioned Powers (ETERNAL CHAMPION), Chris Ulsh (POWER TRIP) and John Tardy (OBITUARY) made guest appearances on the record. The cover was drawn by James Bousema.Max Cavalera comments, "'Totem' is a celebration of spiritual nature. Me and Zyon (Zyon, SOULFLY's drummer and Max's son) spent two years writing the material. This album is about all the joy, fun and anger that metal has."In a recent interview for the Rez Metal podcast, Max said the following about "Totem": "It was created a bit differently. Mostly me and my son Zion were just playing together, and we wrote most of the material. And then I got a friend and producer called Artur Rizk, he worked with POWER TRIP and CODE ORANGE. Arthur is a cool guy. And I was curious what kind of sound Arthur would make for the SOULFLY album if he was in charge of the process. And we created something that I personally think... It's almost like a biography of Max's music. We cover everything from his first steps...so there's some black metal moments, some death and thrash, some groove metal, everything. This album really represents all kinds of offshoots of metal. That's why it feels very diverse. Ultimately, I just wanted to make a quality album with the right attitude that would just say, 'We're here to make p****z'. That's what we do. That's why I love playing metal so much - it gives me energy.""This album is really intimately connected to nature, and that's really cool," Max explained. I think this SOULFLY album has more of a nature mystique on it - spirits of the forest, mystical animals, etc. It's cool.We have worked hard on the material. And I think Arthur did an amazing job.I don't want to describe the album in too much detail - I'd rather people listen to it and decide what to think of it. But for me, it's a really energetic SOULFLY album. After so many albums, if you can still put out an energetic record, it says something about your career - you're not slowing down, you're going the other way. So I'm still on the cutting edge. I feel like I'm rejuvenated, I feel like a young man playing metal again. It's great when you have things like that. Especially as you get older, a lot of people get softer and slower. I'm not one of them. I want to play even more wild and heavy. But definitely with a SOULFLY groove, because I think that's one of the key elements of SOULFLY. So we really pay a lot of attention... In fact, we added a lot of percussion, so it's kind of a return to albums like 'Primitive', some of the grooves go back to songs like 'Primitive' and 'Boom', but there are other songs too, very aggressive, similar to modern extreme metal, which I listen to a lot now in other bands' performances.

Line-Up:

Max Cavalera - Vocals, Guitars (rhythm), Berimbau, Sitar (1997-present), Bass (2000) - See also: Cavalera Conspiracy, ex-Guerrilha, ex-Nailbomb, ex-Sepultura
Mike Leon – Bass
Zyon Cavalera - Drums (2013-present) - See also: Lody Kong, ex-Mold Breaker

Additional musicians:

John Powers - Guitars
Chris Ulsh - Guitars (lead) (track 10)
John Tardy - Vocals (track 2)
Richie Cavalera - Vocals (additional) (track 10)
Arthur Rizk - Guitars (lead)

Tracklist:

01. Superstition 03:14
02. Scouring the Vile 02:51
03. Filth upon Filth 02:53
04. Rot in Pain 02:47
05. The Damage Done 03:58
06. Totem 05:31
07. Ancestors 03:09
08. Ecstasy of Gold 03:36
09. Soulfly XII 02:34
10. Spirit Animal 09:32

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2022 / NEWS 2022"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 1 neregistrovaný