Alan Parsons - From The New World (Japan Edition) (2022)

hudební novinky 2022 / music news 2022
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Aug 2022, 13:11

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Rock , Progressive Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 140 mb

Bio:

The Alan Parsons Project is a British progressive rock band, active between 1975 and 1990, consisting of Eric Woolfson and Alan Parsons surrounded by a varying number of session musicians and some relatively consistent band members such as guitarist Ian Bairnson.Behind the revolving line-up and the regular sidemen, the true core of the Project was the duo of Parsons and Woolfson. Woolfson was a songwriter by profession, but also a composer and pianist. Parsons was a successful producer and accomplished engineer. Almost all songs on the band's albums are credited to "Woolfson/Parsons".Since 1993, a new version of the band has toured, with Parsons performing live acoustic guitar, keyboards and vocals, with various line-ups. This latest incarnation was called Alan Parsons, eventually renaming as the Alan Parsons Live Project, the name distinct from "The Alan Parsons Project", due to founder Parsons' break-up with Woolfson.

Album:

Frontiers Music is proud to announce the release of the new studio album "From The New World" by the legendary Alan Parsons. The eleven-time Grammy nominated legendary music icon and master of progressive rock released his last studio album, "The Secret", in April 2019. "From The New World" touches on the classics sounds Parsons has become known for in his impressive career, with progressive, symphonic and classic rock elements all touched upon on this stunning album. Guest appearances from the likes of renowned guitarist and singer Joe Bonamassa, Tommy Shaw of Styx, vocalist David Pack (Ambrosia) and vocalist James Durbin add wonderful touches to the stunning performances by Alan and his incredible backing band.

Line-Up:

Alan Parsons – keyboards, acoustic guitar, bass, flute, vocals, vocoder, engineering, production

+ guests:

Lead Vocals - Alan Parsons, Tommy Shaw, David Pack, James Durbin, P.J. Olsson, Todd Cooper, Dan Tracey, Mark Mikel, Tabitha Fair
Backing Vocals - Alan Parsons, Tommy Shaw, P.J. Olsson, Todd Cooper, Dan Tracey, Doug Powell, Mark Mikel, Chris Shutters, Scott Hunt
Guitars - Alan Parsons, Jeff Kollman, Dan Tracey, Doug Powell, Jeff Marshall, James Durbin, Tim Pierce
Bass - Guy Erez
Keyboards - Tom Brooks, Doug Powell, Matt McCarrin, Kim Bullard
Sax - Todd Cooper
Cello on “I Won’t Be Led Astray” - Mika Larson
Guitar Solos on “Give ‘Em My Love” and “I Won’t Be Led Astray” - Joe Bonamassa
Drums - Danny Thompson

Tracklist:

01. Fare Thee Well
02. The Secret
03. Uroboros (ft. Tommy Shaw)
04. Don't Fade Now
05. Give 'Em My Love (ft. James Durbin, Joe Bonamassa)
06. Obstacles
07. I Won't Be Led Astray (ft. David Pack, Joe Bonamassa)
08. You Are The Light
09. Halo
10. Goin' Home
11. Be My Baby
12. Don't Fade Now (Remix Version) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2022 / NEWS 2022"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných