Joe Lynn Turner - The Devil's Door (2005) (Deadline Music Edition 2022)

hudební novinky 2022 / music news 2022
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Aug 2022, 06:09

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2005 (Deadline Music Edition 2022)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 121 mb

Bio:

Joe Lynn Turner (born August 2, 1951), is an American singer, known for his works with hard rock band Rainbow. During his career, Turner fronted pop rock band Fandango, had the short-lived collaboration for neoclassical metal guitarist Yngwie Malmsteen and Deep Purple. From the mid 1990s, he worked with various musical groups (progressive rock band Mother's Army, funk rock duo Hughes Turner Project, AOR side project Sunstorm, etc.), while pursuing a solo career. He is currently the vocalist for Rated X, based on Mother's Army. Their album was released in 2014.

Album:

CleoRecs / Deadline Music are releasing on CD and for the first time on vinyl a special reissue of the 2005 album from former Deep Purple and Rainbow singer JOE LYNN TURNER, “The Devil’s Door“, With completely revamped artwork and digitally remastered audio, this album has never looked or sounded better. The CD features two bonus tracks, including the only previously available on the Japanese pressing, “What Can I Do!”.Of course this is the American version of the album ‘The Usual Suspects’ originally only released in Europe & Japan, but the remastered treatment makes the sound quality much better.This is a killer collection of top class melodic hard rock songs, perhaps the stronger JLT solo album ever.From start to finish, Turner’s dominant and spine-tingling vocals succeed in capturing your attention while leaving you mesmerized and begging for more. Combine these vocals with an incredibly talented band – which includes guitarists Karl Cochran (Ace Frehley / VoodooLand) and especially the always amazing Al Pitrelli – who play on most tracks and his riffs are the other star on this CD.There’s also bassist David Z (Joann Jett), Paul Morris (Rainbow, Doro) on keyboards and John O’Reilly (Trans Siberian Orchestra, Rainbow) behind the skins – and no doubt, you are getting an absolute killer band.The album starts off with “Power of Love”… but this ain’t no Huey Lewis! It’s a rocking, melodic composition featuring a strong, catchy chorus and delicious riffs.Other tracks like “Blood Money” and “Devil’s Door” continue on in this vein and are among the heavier tracks on the album.“Jacknife” is another great track and almost reminds me of the time Joe spent with Yngwie while “Ball & Chain” also has an awesome groove to it and gives Pitrelli his chance to shine.“Really Loved” is a bit slower, moodier and more soulful flashing back to Turner’s Rainbow era.Then you have “Rest Of My Life” – what a wonderful AOR tune where we can hear again Turner’s smoothness, that sweet whisper that only him is capable to perform. A favorite.What you can expect from a song titled “Into The Fire”… ? a melodic rocker inspired by the ’80s. “All Alone” blends some really nice guitar fills with a captivating chorus while “Live And Love Again” is an excellent power ballad highlighting some very good keyboard melodies and rounds off the regular release.Both bonus tracks are great, not fillers at all, a bit harder but still maintain the melodic essence that Turner is famous for. With its pulsing rhythms, both “Unfinished Bizness” and “What Can I Do” are comparable to something on the lines of Deep Purple’s ‘Slaves & Maters’… of course featuring Joe Lynn Turner.Easily among the best JOE LYNN TURNER solo albums, “The Devil’s Door” is a terrific slice of classic melodic hard rock plus the first pure AOR song Turner recorded at the time in many years.Joe Lynn Turner never has released a bad album, and this one is for me one of the best under his own full name.

Line-Up:

Joe Lynn Turner – Lead Vocals
Al Pitrelli – Guitars
Karl Cochran – Guitars
David Z – Bass
Paul Morris – Keyboards
Andy Burton – Keyboards
John O’Reilly – Drums
Nancy Bender – Backing Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Power of Love
02. Devil’s Door
03. Jacknife
04. Really Loved
05. Rest of My Life
06. Into the Fire
07. Blood Money
08. All Alone
09. Ball and Chain
10. Live and Love Again
11. What Can I Do (original Japanese bonus) (Bonus Track)
12. Unfinished Bizness (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2022 / NEWS 2022"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 8 neregistrovaných