Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 104 mb

Bio:

Hydra is the brainchild of Swedish songwriter/musician Henrik Hedström, who has been a songwriter based out of Stockholm for many years and a friend of drummer/producer Daniel Flores (First Signal, Find Me, The Murder Of My Sweet) for the past 15 years. Flores drums and plays keyboards on the album, while vocals and lead and rhythm guitars are handled by Andi Kravljaca. Henrik plays keyboards and acoustic and clean guitars in Hydra.

Album:

new album from a new melodic rock band from Sweden, Hydra's "Point Break". Hydra is the brainchild of Swedish songwriter/musician Henrik Hedström, who has been a songwriter based out of Stockholm for many years and a friend of drummer/producer Daniel Flores (First Signal, Find Me, The Murder Of My Sweet) for the past 15 years. Flores drums and plays keyboards on the album, while vocals and lead and rhythm guitars are handled by Andi Kravljaca. Henrik plays keyboards and acoustic and clean guitars in Hydra.In his own words, Henrik Hedström was "kind of a musical prodigy and always sang or played piano at the school celebrations." In Stockholm, Henrik started and joined a few bands through the years, serving as a singer, guitar player and songwriter. He eventually decided to start a solo career and began working with Swedish producer Anders Bagge. After some time with Anders, Henrik started a new band, Hydra. Around the same time, Henrik was signed as a songwriter by Warner/Chappell, writing pop music, but this ultimately wasn't where his heart was and he eventually started a career outside of music.In 2007, Henrik met Daniel Flores, whom he was introduced to through a mutual friend, Andreas Novak (Mind's Eye, House Of Shakira). The two wound up recording some pop music demos for Warner/Chappell, but again, Henrik's heart wasn't really in it and in 2009, he ended his deal with Warner/Chappell. In 2019, Flores reached out to Henrik and asked him to send over some old and newer versions of his songs, particularly the rock ones. Later in 2019, Henrik's song "A Million Miles" was recorded and released by First Signal and in 2020, "Beat Them All" by Angelica, both releases coming via Frontiers Music Srl.

Line-Up:

Andi Kravljaca - Vocals, Lead & Rhythm guitars
Henrik Hedström - Keyboards, Acoustic & Clean guitars
Daniel Flores - Drums and keyboards
Jonny Trobro - Bass/Fretless bass

Additional musicians:

Elena Valente - Vocals on "To Say Goodbye"

Tracklist:

01. Stop The Madness
02. Bringing Down The Moon
03. No Lullaby
04. Stay A While
05. Angela
06. Forever My Love
07. Never Be The Same
08. Doors Of Love
09. The Most Wanted
10. Suspicious
11. To Say Goodbye

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2022 / NEWS 2022"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 1 neregistrovaný