Trick Or Treat - Creepy Symphonies (Digipak Edition) (2022)

hudební novinky 2022 / music news 2022
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 29 Júl 2022, 07:15

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Melodic Power Metal , Melodic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 166 mb

Bio:

TRICK OR TREAT are a crazy bunch of musicians: they are one tight power metal band and they sure deliver the goods on stage, but they also like to share some fun with their audience – that’s why everybody loves them.Formed back in 2002 by lead guitarist Luca Cabri and initially performing as a tribute to Helloween, they quickly got very popular and played the most renown live clubs around Italy: after a couple of intense years on the stage, they recorded the “Like Donald Duck” 4-piece demo and signed a deal with Valery Records for their first full-length, named “Evil Needs Candy Too”, which came out in 2006. The debut got a terrific response and put TRICK OR TREAT back on the road for the following two years, playing over 100 gigs in Europe and U.S.A.Nevertheless, the guys kept writing more songs and in 2009 they gave birth to their second LP, called “Tin Soldiers”, which features Michael Kiske (Helloween, Place Vendôme) on two songs and Michele Luppi (Vision Divine, Killing Touch) on another one: as expected, the record receives a brilliant feedback on the scene (for instance, it breaks on the Japanese charts at the 29th place) and the band plays some top festivals, like the Agglutination, the Palasharp I-Metal Fest and the Italian Gods Of Metal. Last but absolutely not least, TRICK OR TREAT have also been recently selected as opener band for Helloween’s “The 7 Sinners World Tour 2010/11” together with special guest Stratovarius.In early 2012, Luca Turilli announced that the Trick or Treat’s singer Alessandro Conti is the new lead singer of the band “Luca Turilli’s RHAPSODY”. the first album: “Ascending to infinity” is already a hit in metal-charts all over the world.In the 2012, Trick or Treat come back with a new album, a concept inspired by the novel of Richard Adams “Wathersip down”, which features Andre Matos on one track. The album’s called “Rabbits’ Hill pt.1″ TRICK OR TREAT? Make your choice…

Album:

Trick or Treat are a band I learned to appreciate. Maybe all the albums we’ve reviewed here 2020’s “The Legend of the XII Saints,” and 2021’s “The Unlocked Songs” which in fact was a compilation. Compilations give us the opportunity to have a glimpse at a band’s career. If not accurate, at least a good glimpse.“Creepy Symphonies” is an album of new ones where the band does what they better and that is a very Melodic Power Metal that sometimes reminds a lot of Helloween. Little by little I get used to this and I looked for the subtle personal touches of the band. Just for the record there are plenty. To understand Trick or Treat better or deeper, if my dear child of the might prefers, it’s interesting to get a look at the band’s lyrical and imagery contents. The band follows some kind of Helloween influence on both matters though with lots more doses of cynicism and donw to Earth attitude. The band loves to make funny statements regarding to creepy images most of all to Halloween, now the popular party. The tittle “Creepy Symphonies” fits like a glove on the band’s proposal. But I guess the cyniscism on that matter and the down to Earth attitude explain better the band in tracks as “Crazy,” which is about the insane today’s commitement to be as productive as hell. “Have a Nice Judgement Day” adds some more interesting lines on that. The chorus “I will look through my sunglasses (burn in flames) I will buy a brand new dress (it’’s a judment day)” gives a glimpse on many people’s attitude towards the enviromental catastrophy that will eventually happen to us all. Well, above all, Metal music must have a critical opinion on the planet’s fate. I guess.Ok, then, and how about the music inside “Creepy Symphonies”? If my dear child of the night knows the band it gets much easier to tell a few lines about the music. Well, it doesn’t change a bit from the previous albums. What many followers of the “change for change’s sake” credo may think it’s a con, I actually think it’s a pro. Don’t mess with success I tell you all. It’s the hard and melodic Power Metal the band has been performing for some time around. From where I’m standing it means attitude or even commitement. As I said before there are lots of personal details in the band that I do appreciate a lot. The quantity of guitar solos is just one of them. “Creepy Symphonies” an album worth it.P.S.: I guess the fact of the album to be released on April 1st is no coincidence. Well, I don’t believe in coincidences.Trick or Treat “Creepy Symphonies” will be released on April 01st via Scarlet Records.

Line-Up:

Alessandro Conti - Vocals (2002-present) - See also: Lione/Conti, Luca Turilli's Rhapsody, ex-Empty Tremor, ex-Opera
Leone Villani Conti - Bass (2002-present) - See also: Earthcry, ex-Black Fabula, Electric Frankenstein
Guido Benedetti - Guitars (2002-present) - See also: SkeleToon (live), ex-Black Fabula, ex-Electric Frankenstein, ex-Psycubase
Luca Venturelli - Guitars (2014-present) - See also: Mad Maze
Luca Setti - Drums (2011-present) - See also: ex-Soul's Chains, ex-The Unripes

Tracklist:

01. Trick Or Treat?
02. Creepy Symphony
03. Have A Nice Judgment Day
04. Crazy
05. Peter Pan Syndrome (Keep Alive)
06. Escape From Reality
07. Falling Over The Rainbow
08. Queen Of Likes
09. April
10. The Power Of Grayskull

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2022 / NEWS 2022"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 1 neregistrovaný