Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Heavy Metal , Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 94 mb

Bio:

Formed in 2000, RESISTANCE are a Los Angeles based Heavy Metal band delivering a full on Metal Assault from a broad range of influences. The new EP "Volume 1 Battle Scars" released (April 14th 2015) is now available worldwide via new label, Metal Machine Records. The band signed with Finlands Lion Music in 2004 and released two critically acclaimed albums. 2004's "Lies in Black" and 2007's conceptual Metal Masterpiece "Patents of Control."

Album:

RESISTANCE will unleash their new album “Skulls of my Enemy” (the 4th full-lenght), on July 22nd, 2022 via PURE STEEL RECORDS.Let’s start from the end: with SKULLS OF MY ENEMY RESISTANCE have captured their live energy delivering, through 40 minutes and 9 songs, on all things you expect from them!! TO RECOMMEND!! After an intro, VALHALLA HAS LOCKED… provides classic HM vibes, helped by a powerful and contemporary production; the rhythm section does its job very well as well as sharp vocals.ON DRAGON WINGS starts mighty and 80’s influenced; to remark the great solo part.EARTHSHAKER is more powerful and we can feel inspirations from Teutonic masters such as ACCEPT; we can find more reflective passages too.NORDIC WITCH starts powerful and squared and works great, sounding more airy at times.EMPIRES FALL and TEMPLAR’S CREED are squared and powerful, keeping the listener’s attention high.The mid tempo AWAKEN THE NECROMANCER is one of our favorite before anthem METALLIUM ends in the best way this smart album..ONE OF OUR HIGHLIGHTS OF THE YEAR?! YES!RESISTANCE have crossed swords once more to call down the thunder with their finest album to date. Skulls of my Enemy is an anthem-laced call to arms, which will rally the metal legions worldwide. RESISTANCE have captured the sound and energy of their live performance with a sonic battle cry from the stage straight through your skull. Skulls of my Enemy delivers on all things you expect from The Los Angeles Metal Machine.Since its 2000 inception, RESISTANCE have become one of the standout bands carrying the torch of the NWOTHM. Through years of writing, recording and touring through North America, South America, Europe and the Mediterranean, RESISTANCE have forged and refined their brand of American Power Metal. The quintet has released four prior studio albums and have now ridden into battle with its fifth release on Pure Steel Records.Skulls Of My Enemy was recorded at the band’s own studio, The Metal Room. It was mixed and mastered by Ronald Sandoval at Rev Studios in Chino CA.Skulls Of My Enemy is the culmination of all things RESISTANCE and it will hit you like a hammer strike to an anvil! Hail to the Horns!

Line Up:

Robert Hett - Vocals
Paul Shigo - Bass - See also: ex-Anarchy Divine (USA), ex-Heathen (USA)
Nano Lugo - Guitars (2018-present) - See also: Kantation, ex-Caravan, ex-Roxxity, ex-Shocker
Dan Luna - Guitars - See also: ex-Anarchy Divine (USA), ex-Heathen (USA)
Matt Ohnemus - Drums, Percussion - See also: Sieged Wisdom, ex-Anarchy Divine (USA), ex-Heathen (USA)

Cover Artwork by - Dusan Markovic

Tracklist:

01. Call to Arms (Intro) 00:52
02. Valhalla Has Locked It's Doors 04:05
03. On Dragon Wings 04:48
04. Earthshaker 05:06
05. Nordic Witch 05:31
06. Empires Fall 04:38
07. Templar's Creed 04:24
08. Awaken the Necromancer 05:50
09. Metallium 04:51

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2022 / NEWS 2022"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 22 neregistrovaných