Black Stone Cherry – Live From The Royal Albert Hall​.​.​. Y’all ! (2CD) (2022)

hudební novinky 2022 / music news 2022
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Jún 2022, 13:20

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Hard Rock , Blues Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 207 mb

Bio:

Black Stone Cherry is an American rock band, formed in 2001 in Edmonton, Kentucky. They are signed to Roadrunner Records. The band consists of Chris Robertson (lead vocals, lead guitar), Ben Wells (rhythm guitar, backing vocals), Jon Lawhon (bass guitar, backing vocals), and John Fred Young (drums, backing vocals). Black Stone Cherry have released three studio albums: Black Stone Cherry (2006), Folklore and Superstition (2008), Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (2011) and three EPs, and have charted eight singles on the U.S. Mainstream Rock Tracks charts. Their fourth album Magic Mountain is set to be released in May 2014.Black Stone Cherry opened for Lynyrd Skynyrd and Bad Company on their co-headlining tour.The band headlined the second stage at Download Festival in June 2013.The band recorded in fall 2013 and on 4 February 2014 announced their new album Magic Mountain would be released on 6 May 2014. The first single will be "Me and Mary Jane."Black Stone Cherry will headline a UK tour with Airbourne and Theory of a Deadman in October and November 2014

Album:

Black Stone Cherry returns with a new live album, Live From The Royal Albert Hall...Y'All!, available via Mascot Records.Taken from their sold out performance at London's world famous Royal Albert Hall on September 21st, 2021, this release marks a new milestone for the band, and serves as a celebration of their 20 year career. Featuring songs from Black Stone Cherry's entire catalog, Live From Royal Albert Hall... Y'All! has something for every BSC fan.Black Stone Cherry will be releasing Live From The Royal Albert Hall… Y'All on 24th June via Mascot Records / Mascot Label Group. On Wednesday 29th September 2021 - the year of the band's 20th Anniversary - Kentucky's favourite sons, Black Stone Cherry, realised their childhood dream of playing at the legendary Royal Albert Hall, London.And they don't disappoint as they open with the explosive "Me and Mary Jane." From clubs to arenas and Festival headline performances, no one puts on the kind of show that these boys do. Hit after hit - it's all killer - the rapturous crowd roar back. Black Stone Cherry was one of the first international bands to tour the UK following the Covid19 lockdown restrictions being eased, and they gave every single fan in there that night a euphoric dose of happiness.They tear through an impressive back catalogue, playing songs from their most recent studio album The Human Condition through to their biggest hits and fan favourites. The band have always belonged to the fans and vice versa, which is why when you hear those songs emanate from the stage and then sung back, every fan in the world can close their eyes and remember either being there or imagine being there and the sheer joy and pride in the boys for realising a dream.

Line Up:

Chris Robertson - Vocals / guitar
Ben Wells - Guitar / vocals
Jon Lawhon - Bass / vocals
John Fred Young - Drums

Tracklist:

CD2:

01. Me and Mary Jane (Live)
02. Burnin' (Live)
03. Again (Live)
04. Yeah Man (Live)
05. In My Blood/Island Jam (Live)
06. Ringin' In My Head (Live)
07. Like I Roll (Live)
08. Cheaper To Drink Alone (Live)
09. Hell and High Water (Live)

CD2:

01. Soulcreek (Live)
02. Devil's Queen (Live)
03. Drum Solo (Live)
04. Things My Father Said (Live)
05. In Love With The Pain (Live)
06. Blind Man (Live)
07. Blame It On The Boom Boom (Live)
08. White Trash Millionaire (Live)
09. Lonely Train (Live)
10. Peace Is Free (Live)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2022 / NEWS 2022"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní