Face The Legacy - Ashes On The Ground (2022)

hudební novinky 2022 / music news 2022
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Jún 2022, 08:12

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 100 mb

Bio:

Finnish hard rock band Face The Legacy was formed in early 2015 in Jyväskylä, Finland. In their music there are plenty of influences from many genres: drip of ‘80s hard rock, and ‘90s grunge, but generally from ‘90s and present-day rock music. You will remember them from their energetic live performance, hard punching - innovative riffs, but also from their very memorable melodies, which will get stuck in your head for a long time!After few line up changes the band now consists of four members; lead singer and guitarist Niklas Lindeman, guitarist Elias Suhonen, bassist Aleksanteri Skaniakos and drummer Pietro Tuominen.

Album:

What a superb debut album from Face the Legacy.Ashes on the Ground opens as it aims to go on with a real metal/rock song that has all the elements of metal/rock and pop-rock that infuses the genres perfectly.You do not have to be a pure fan of any of the genres to enjoy this album because each track is a great blend bringing a perfect fusion to their sound.A very good album for a debut that has all the makings of a band that are aiming high and will be able to succeed at this by appealing to far more than a single genre.Face The Legacy's debut album "Ashes on the Ground" builds on a sound somewhere between 80's and 90's Hard Rock, Grunge, and Modern Metal. In fact, heavy riffs and driving beats meet the pop aspects of the music of the four Finns throughout the whole album. In contrast, the vocals are in a grungy Alt Metal manner, revealing a certain Alice In Chains vibe. Whether Melodic Death Metal riffing á la In Flames (“Bleed For Me”) or ballad-like clean passages amidst pounding metal riffs and groovy parts, Face The Legacy convince mainly with a huge spectrum of their musical possibilities.With their modern sound, influences from grunge, metalcore, nu-metal, and melodic death metal, Face The Legacy deliver one of the most exciting and versatile hard rock albums with "Ashes on the Grounds" to be heard in 2022. The full-length album is out now via Out Of Line Music

Line Up:

Niklas Lindeman - Vocals & Guitars
Elias Suhonen - Guitars
Aleksanteri Skaniakos - Bass
Pietro Tuominen - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Downfall
02. United As One
03. Unbreakable Chains
04. I Still Burn
05. Back To Those Times
06. Bleed For Me
07. I Am The Wind
08. Fade Away
09. Never Ending Pain
10. I've Had Enough
11. Hear Us Out
12. Ashes On The Ground

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2022 / NEWS 2022"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 2 neregistrovaní