Circle Of Silence - Walk Through Hell (2022)

hudební novinky 2022 / music news 2022
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Máj 2022, 09:57

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Heavy Metal , Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 129 mb

Bio:

In the beginning of 2005, it has begun as a two-man project of Tobias (Guitar) and Björn (Bass). Through the time the project has grown up to a band with 5 members. In March 2006, the current Line-Up of CIRCLE OF SILENCE was completed by Nick (Vocals), Chris (Guitar) and Pit (Drums).The sound of C.O.S. can be described as aggressive (Power) Metal which knows to convince with catchy songs and melodies. In September 2006, the first album "Your Own Story" was released and reached a strong 9/12 review in the german metal magazin HEAVY!?Till the middle of 2007 various concerts were played, before C.O.S. has moved back into the rehearsal room to practice the new songs for the forthcoming album "The Supremacy Of Time". The B.N. newcomer's contest formed the ending of the year 2007 for C.O.S. which was finished successfully with the 1-st place.The recordings for "The Supremacy Of Time" were done from November 2007 till February 2008.The album was released at the beginning of March 2008.

Album:

CIRCLE OF SILENCE are back with "Walk Through Hell", their darkest album so far and a must-have for all fans of heavier and darker melodic power metal.Smashing double-bass driven tracks, earth-crushing groovers as well as epic hymns and guitar solos - everything a headbanger's heart desires can be found on this album.CIRCLE OF SILENCE are a German Power Metal band who have been around for over 15 years. This is their fourth album released through Massacre Records and it’s the first time this scribe has listened to them but on the strength of this, I’ll certainly be checking out their back catalogue.Looking at the track list, songs like “Walk Through Hell”, “At War With Yourself”, “Triumph Over Tragedy” etc, the album has themes of despair and overcoming obstacles to a better life ahead. This promo came with all of the lyrics (I really wish more bands would do this) and are very good indeed. Ironically though, Nick’s vocals are so wonderfully clear in the mix, I actually didn’t need them.The album starts with “Down to Hell” a short instrumental before the first proper song “Prisoner of Time” is introduced with heavy guitar and double kick-drum, propelled with a galloping guitar riff with a great chorus. Nick’s vocals are great and with both spoken and sung vocals, great harmonies and the urge to headbang, this is a kick-ass start to the album.“Walk Through Hell” comes next on the back of a thumping drum beat and great lead over strong rhythm which develops into another great chorus. There’s some nice harmonies on this (particularly at the end of the track where it’s just the vocals) and it’s another great song.“And when the path seems dark and endless I promise you You’ll make it through There are better days ahead…” Nick really has a strong voice and he sings with conviction and passion.I was a little underwhelmed by “United” which is the longest track at 6.19. The rest of the tracks are around the less than 5-minute mark so I felt it was a little bloated and it didn’t grab me like the previous tracks did.“I Am Fear “ is another mid-paced stomper with harmony vocals and a great thumping rhythmic verse which speeds to a thrashier finale and ends with lead guitar over a mid-paced rhythmic groove. I really liked this track.One of my favourite songs on the album is “Triumph Over Tragedy” which builds from an atmospheric acoustic guitar to a thumping melody with lead guitar and again has the winning formula of spoken and sung vocals, a great chorus and great musicianship. The fact that the acoustic guitar only appears on this song makes the track really stand out.“I Want More” slows things down where the “I Want More…more of everything” mantra is the focal point of the song but has a solid pumping rhythm to carry it along.The album does drag a little bit towards the end and the bonus tracks weren’t, in my opinion, as good as the album tracks but all in all this is a great album by CIRCLE OF SILENCE. According to the promo I received the vocals have up to 5 voices and this certainly does add an epic richness to the tracks. Coupled with a crisp production where everything is clear and distinct, the songs bristle with power and energy and quality musicianship and for headbanging Power Metal, you can’t go too far wrong with this release.

Line Up:

Niklas Keim - Vocals
Christian Sommerfeld - Guitars (rhythm)
Björn Boehm - Bass (R.I.P. 2022)
Tobias Pfahl - Guitars (lead)
Peter Suppinger - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Down To Hell
02. Prisoner Of Time
03. Walk Through Hell
04. United
05. I Am Fear
06. At War With Yourself
07. Triumph Over Tragedy
08. I Want More
09. The Curse
10. Far Beyond The Sun
11. God Is A Machine
12. This Is War (Bonus Track)
13. Fire (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2022 / NEWS 2022"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní