Last Temptation - Fuel For My Soul (2022)

hudební novinky 2022 / music news 2022
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Máj 2022, 11:11

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 129 mb

Bio:

LAST TEMPTATION is a new classic hard rock outfit featuring Bob Daisley (Uriah Heep, Gary Moore, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne), Vinnie Appice (Black Sabbath, Dio, Heaven& Hell), Peter Scheithauer (Killing Machine) and Butcho Vukovic (Watcha).These guys are made for rocking and that’s what they do.LAST TEMPTATION is the new band of guitarist Peter Scheithauer (Killing Machine, Belladonna, Temple of Brutality) and singer Butcho Vukovic (Watcha, Showtime). Both are responsible for all lyrics and music. The album was recorded, mixed and mastered by Bill Metoyer at Skull Seven Studios in Los Angeles. In the studio recordings were u.a. Bob Daisley (Ozzy Osbourne, Gary Moore, Rainbow) on bass, Vinny Appice (Dio, Black Sabbath) on drums, and Don Airey on keyboard (Deep Pupple, Rainbow) on board, recording the first album, LAST TEMPTATION, together which will be published on 27.09.2019.The album was then completed by contributions from other talented friends such as bassist James Lomenzo (White Lion, Black Label Society, Slash's Snakepit) and Steve Unger (Metal Church) as well as drummer Stet Howland (WASP, Impelleteri, Lita Ford) almost came to a family reunion. The band's debut album is definitely "Old School" in its execution! Overdubs were only added if needed, because the Bottom Line, according to Scheithauer, was to give the album that live feeling that is missing on many recordings these days."We were in the studio, just rehearsing, and then there were sudden, unexpected moments that ended in a great take, and that's magical! What makes certain records magical is that music lives and breathes; it is organic and real, including all occasional bugs (laughs!) ".Many big names were on the list as potential singers on LAST TEMPTATION, the so-called usual suspects, as Scheithauer calls them, but these suggestions were rejected by Bob Daisley as too obvious and plain."The decision for Butcho Vukoci came about because we wanted an authentic voice that gave our music a certain freshness, with a timbre like a young Ozzy Osbourne or Ronnie James Dio," says Scheithauer. "Butcho has a very good sense of melodies, which is really important"The natural next step is to bring LAST TEMPTATION on stage!During the long recording process, Peter and Butcho quickly realized that individual agendas and issues could jeopardize their "organization," and so they imposed themselves on the idea of ​​a flexible line-up. They decided u.a. Also to bring musicians from the live line up into the studio, so that they always had the right team to recorden as well as on stage to be able to always be active in both areas.

Album:

LAST TEMPTATION will release their new album ”Fuel For My Soul” on 20th May, on Crusader Records. The band took their time to write & rehearse the new songs, and had over 40 demos. Eventually, the band narrowed down the tracks to a list of 11 songs they wanted to have on the record.They recorded live all the rhythm tracks, bass, drums and guitars giving the material lively feel, still retaining their Ozzy influences but adding a groovy, bluesy hard rock edge with an 80’s vibe.LAST TEMPTATION ignite a massive cracker right at the start with the opener “Ashes and Fire”. Singer Butcho Vukovic roars energetically and the whole hard rockers is fueled by grandiose riffs. The chorus is melodic and immediately sticks in your head.The range of songs is varied; you can rock hard (“Stronger Than Fate” with a furious ending), go groovy heavy (“Caroussel Of Hell”) or go back to Ozzy’s classic style (“I Don’t Wanna Be Your God”). There’s a new rhythm section for this album and does a great job providing the necessary drive and punch.Peter Scheithauer’s great leads and fabulous guitar solos sound mercilessly good and always provide inspired moments. There are plenty of examples of this on the album, such as the title song “Fuel For My Soul , which is a joy as a lively, hot desert rock number with a melodious solo.I also find “In The Mirror” very interesting with its changes between melodic, melancholic and strong rocking sides.“I Don’t Wanna Be Your God” convinces with bold, dark riffs, which initially appear ponderous and the melodic voice overlays them. The mood changes in the song are cleverly arranged and in between a cool groove develops, which also has a bit of Nineties touch on it.LAST TEMPTATION have crafted a bad ass record in “Fuel For My Soul”. The pistons ignite in full force and the sound rocks crisp and juicy out of the speakers.

Line-Up:

Butcho Vukovic - Vocals (Watcha, Showtime)
Peter Scheithauer - Guitars (Killing Machine, Belladonna, Temple of Brutality)
Julien Rimaire - Bass (Los Dissidentes Del Sucio Motel)
Vince Brisach - Drums (Mitch Ryder)

Tracklist:

01. Ashes 'N' Fire
02. Believe
03. Stronger Than Fate
04. I Don't Wanna Be Your God
05. Fuel For My Soul
06. Carousel Of Hell
07. Free, Strong And Loud
08. In The Mirror
09. Main Attraction
10. The Answer
11. Going Crazy

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2022 / NEWS 2022"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní