Oxidize - Stand Up For The Masses (EP) (2022)

hudební novinky 2022 / music news 2022
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Máj 2022, 08:15

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 116 mb

Bio:

In the spring of 2017 Oxidize was formed. The goal was to find the people that wanted to work together, had the same tase of music, were friends and not totally unfamiliar with the music industry. It’s not easy to find them when you start to search in your head (network). But after a good nights sleep, the day after I (Per) quitted Arctic Void, I contacted Anton Darusso, the lead singer in the band Wings of Destiny/Darusso.I found him through Power Prog’s webpage. He was on the same record company that Arctic Void was signed to. I posted him two demo songs and Anton Agreed to do them. So the singer was onboard and now it was time to get in touch with the rest of the people that I thought about;I called Niclas Karlsson, (lead guitar)(Crystal Eyes, Zonata, Fierce Conviction) I needed a guy who could bend strings and had an awesome technique. He have also a stage presence that’s good for live performances. He jumped on board and we started to work on the material.The bass player Tommy Larsson (Fullforce, Heed, Manimal) also has a fine technique and feeling and fitted perfectly in the role to be the bands motor, and he have aslo a good stage presence that’s good for live performances. I called him and he joined.Drummer, Mika Vainio, (Mrs. Hippie, Harcore superstar, Brassmonkey, etc.) a guy I learned to know a few years back thorough a photo sessions with Brassmonkey. Skilled drummer with a lot of qualities. He visited me in the studio and he also agreed to join up with Oxidize, so now was the band complete.

Album:

Swedish melodic metal combo Oxidize are proud to announce new EP in 2022.Oxidize is a melodic metal band from outside of Gothenburg, Sweden started in 2017.

Line Up:

Per Stalfors - Guitar ( Earthrise & Arctic Void)
Anton Darusso - Vocals (Wings of Destiny, Darusso)
Niclas Karlsson - Lead Guitar (Fierce Conviction, Zonata, Crystal Eyes)
Mika Vainio - Drums (Mrs. Hippie, Harcore Superstar, Brassmonkey, etc.)
Kaj Leissner - Bass (Arise, Jaggernaut)

Tracklist:

01. Stand up for the Masses (00:04:10)
02. Days Go By (00:04:31)
03. One Reason (00:03:35)
05. Superstition (00:04:40)
06. Visions of Sorrow (00:05:30)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2022 / NEWS 2022"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní