Herman Rarebell & The Hurricane Orchestra - Scorpion's Songs Symphonic (2022)

hudební novinky 2022 / music news 2022
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 26 Jan 2022, 12:34

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Symphonic Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 128 mb

Info:

Herman 'Ze German' Rarebell (born November 18, 1949 as Hermann Erbel) is a German drummer, best known for his time in the band Scorpions from 1977 to 1995, playing on 8 studio albums. Rarebell was an important composer in the history of the group, writing classic songs like "Another Piece of Meat", "Falling in Love" and the second single from Savage Amusement "Passion Rules the Game". He wrote the lyrics for some of the most classic songs of the band like "Rock You Like a Hurricane", "Make It Real", "Dynamite", "Blackout", "Arizona", "Bad Boys Running Wild", "Don't Stop at the Top", "Tease Me Please Me" and others.In 1982 he released his first solo album Nip in the Bud (which he re-recorded as Herman ze German & Friends with the help of some friends of his as guest, such as members of Dokken, Great White, Ratt etc.) He remains the only member of the Scorpions to have released a solo project while still a full member of the band.Later on, he co-created Monaco Records with Prince Albert of Monaco .He participated in the Drum Legends project with his friend Pete York (ex Spencer Davis Group) and Jazz drummer Charly Antolini and released a live CD & DVD.On August 3, 2006 he joined Scorpions onstage at the Wacken Open Air Festival, as a special guest along with Ulrich Roth and Michael Schenker.Rarebell released I'm Back in June 2007 on Mausoleum Records, with touring in the United States, Europe and Japan.In 2009 Herman returned with his new band Herman Ze German to perform at Rocklahoma. HZG featured Herman with guitarist Duke Jackson of Strikforce, bassist Joe Council of PUSH, and singer Timexx nasty of Drivin Rain and Beggars Jury. Herman Rarebell signed with Dark Star Records in 2010.To preserve his legacy within the Scorpions, Rarebell released his autobiography in late 2011, "And Speaking of Scorpions..." Written with the aid of an American writer, Michael Robert Krikorian of Pleasanton, California, the frank and extremely humorous book chronicles not only his vast contributions to the Scorpions but his philosophies on life and music.In 2012 Herman toured with Michael Schenker on the Japanese and European dates of his Temple of Rock tour, alongside another former member of The Scorpions, Francis Buchholz.

Album:

From 1977 to 1996 he was the drummer for 19 years, during the golden age of the Scorpions. 100 million Scorpions albums sold and now, at the age of 70, HERMAN RAREBELL is at it again: together with The Hurricane Orchestra and his band is on tour in Europe performing Scorpions songs with a mix of rock instruments and real orchestra arrangements.In between the concerts, Rarebell and his new training have locked in the studio. They’re releasing “Scorpion’s Songs Symphonic“, an album of 15 Scorpions (17 in the digital version), re-arranged with symphony sauce. So the rock base of the tracks is added to the “Hurricane Orchestra” interventions, founded specifically for this project.These are studio recordings with a hard rock sound – with lead vocals by powerhouse Andrew Gräser and Herman & his band – with added orchestra instrumentation. Production is very good, with all the guitars, bass, drums and vocals really well mixed with strings, oboe, flute, etc.It took over 1,5 years of preparation to arrange every Scorpions hit for all orchestral instruments. Most of the tracks are songs written by Herman Rarebell.The Hurricane Orchestra was created specially for ”​Scorpion’s Songs Symphonic”, consisting of virtuosos having few things in common: they are all passionate symphony lovers and rock-addicted musicians. The Conductor and the director of the orchestra, Viktoria Tsanko, stays also a conductor of the symphony orchestra of the Transcarpathian Regional Philharmonic for the last 13 years.While the concept is to add new color to these songs, Rarebell and his band opted for a straight hard rock delivery here: full guitar riffs, bass drums and vocals. Thus, on “Big City Nights”, “No One Like You”, “Rock You Like a Hurricane”, the symphonic arrangements are discreet, and constitute at most a pleasant accompaniment. Bowed string instruments, brass instruments and female choirs bring additional depth to these pieces interpreted with respect and successfully.There’a some songs where I would like to hear more ‘orchestra’, like on “Still Loving You”, where the strings are a little academic and end abruptly.Some pieces gain in beauty and depth through the orchestra: “Falling In Love”, also embellished with a dantesque solo, “Passion Rules the Game”, and especially “Don’t Stop At The Top”, two nuggets from the underrated Savage Amusement (1988), are some of the remarkable.Herman has nothing to prove. Having co-written one of the most interesting catalogs of the hard rock scene, the musician can legitimately revisit it with acoustic, symphonic, or even ska-punk arrangements if that pleases him. It is up to us, listeners, to join the process or not.But believe me the result on “Scorpion’s Songs Symphonic” is up to the expectations. The interpretation is talented, convincing, and very well recorded & executed.

Line Up:

Andrew Gräser – lead vocals
Christos Efstathiou – guitar
Fabian Nafziger – guitar
Julian Heller – percussion
Sam Zarrinkoub – bass
Herman Rarebell – drums, vocals - See also: Michael Schenker's Temple of Rock, Herman Rarebell, Rock Wolves, ex-Scorpions, ex-Drum Legends, ex-Fargo, ex-Fuggs Blues, ex-RS Rindfleisch, ex-The Mastermen

Tracklist:

01. Rock You Like a Hurricane (4:18)
02. Big City Nights (4:08)
03. No One Like You (4:05)
04. Still Loving You (4:55)
05. Tease Me Please Me (4:52)
06. Falling in Love (4:20)
07. You Give Me All I Need (3:56)
08. Passion Rules the Game (4:26)
09. Is There Anybody There (3:35)
10. Always Somewhere (5:07)
11. Loving You Sunday Morning (6:01)
12. Send Me an Angel (4:57)
13. White Dove (4:39)
14. Don't Stop at the Top (4:18)
15. Wind of Change (5:10)
16. Holiday (4:05)
17. Moments of Glory (3:18)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2022 / NEWS 2022"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných