Frozen Tears - Brazen Whisper (Digipak Edition) (2021)

hudební novinky 2021 / music news 2021
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Sep 2023, 08:58

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021 (MelodicRock Records Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 72 mb

Bio:

Frozen Tears is a stunning pure AOR band that hails from Melbourne. There is some mention of this band in the press as being an AOR band. Perhaps the monicker suggests this is the case, but I'm not sure I agree with this tag. Fairly heavy handed effort by this Melbourne trio, who judging by the liner notes, have some pretty impressive friends in the biz, well Thanis does anyway. And good on him! And good on him also for getting this 15 track effort, all 72 minutes worth, out on CD. I always admire someone for making an effort in the music industry, otherwise I wouldn't have a job reviewing this album!

Album:

FROZEN TEARS are a melodic hard rock band from Melbourne, Australia.‘Brazen Whisper’ is their second album, and not before time – it’s been almost a quarter of a century since their first album ‘Silence of the Night’ was released! Their debut album established the template for the band’s sound, a blend of melodic rock/AOR with an overtone of hard rock, which referenced the band’s key influences (KISS, Whitesnake, Dokken and White Sister).Both of the band’s musicians – Thanis Akritidis (vocal) and Jon Powers (guitars/keyboards/bass) – have a vast amount of experience between them, having led bands since the 1980s (melodic rockers Knight in the case of Akritidis; metal bands Blood On Kisses and Bloodstone in the case of Powers).And it shows, for ‘Brazen Whisper’ marks a polished and powerful return for the duo, mixed and mastered by expert Ty Sims (House Of Lords, Tango Down).

Line-Up:

Thanis Akritidis – Lead and Backing Vocals
Jon Powers – Guitars / Keyboards / Bass
Glenn Wellman - Drums

+ guests:

Ash Battle - Bass (‘You’)
Erik Johnson (BOMBAY BLACK) - Backing Vocals
Bobby Miller - Backing Vocals (‘Set Me Free’)
Betania Hernandez - Violins/Viola (‘Can’t Stop’)

Tracklist:

01. Brazen Whisper (4:43)
02. You (4:10)
03. Hold On Tight (4:29)
04. Love Can Be Real (4:53)
05. Set Me Free (4:43)
06. Can't Stop (5:05)
07. C'mon & Love Me (Kiss Cover) (2:59) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 31 neregistrovaných