Life By Night - Glass Walls (Limited Edition) (2021)

hudební novinky 2021 / music news 2021
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Máj 2022, 07:16

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021 (Limited Edition)
Style : Pop Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 121 mb

Bio:

1981-86 Los Angeles based band signed to EMI/Capitol (Bruce Lundwall) Manhattan Records.Record produced by Richie Zito. Debut song "Phone to Phone".Formed by lead vocalist and bassist Tom Croucier, the brother of Ratt bassist Juan Croucier, Life By Night had the songs and the look, but sadly not the traction, thanks to the usual story of music business politics to take things any further than they did. Having played in a variety of different groups through years, Tom has been a part of Roger Romeo’s group “Romeo” as well as A&M record’s Bobby Dazzler and Santana. In 1981 Tom Played on the excellent “Down to the Bone” album in 1981 by Vic Vergat. The band played all over Europe before they went to the States to open for Nazareth. Tom also played bass on the Scorpions “Blackout” album. After returning to the States following the break-up of the Vic Vergat Group, Tom began writing songs and would eventually put together a new band project with drummer Bryan Hitt (REO Speedwagon), and it was then that a band called “Life by Night” was formed.In the mid-eighties Life by Night recorded their debut album with Richie Zito behind the production desk. The songs were melodic AOR with poppy overtones and it was all set to be released when the label at the time just dropped them. It happened so quickly, and as a result this fine album from 1985 never saw the light of day.Here it is though, fully remastered on CD for the very first time.“I was blown away when I heard it,” says Tom. “I love the way it sounds. I’m really happy with it. The way ‘Angel’ sounds especially is just great. I always felt that should’ve been the first single when it was originally released back in 1985. It just had so much crossover potential.”.

Album:

On Friday the 10th of December, the classic AOR band Life By Night will release the album "Glass Walls" via the company Escape Music.Escape Music is delighted to announce the release date for the second unreleased Life By Night album! Will be limited edition 1000 copies only individually numbered from 1-1000.In the mid-eighties Life by Night recorded their debut album with Richie Zito behind the production desk. The songs were melodic AOR with poppy overtones and it was all set to be released when the label at the time just dropped them. It happened so quickly, and as a result this fine album from 1985 never saw the light of day.Thankfully the debut album was eventually released earlier this year by Escape Music in the form of a numbered limited release (Life by Night ESM355). The band were originally formed by lead vocalist and bassist Tom Croucier, the brother of Ratt bassist Juan Croucier.Having played in a variety of different groups through years, Tom has been a part of Roger Romeo’s group “Romeo” as well as A&M record’s Bobby Dazzler and Santana.In 1981 Tom Played on the excellent “Down to the Bone” album in 1981 by Vic Vergat. Tom also played bass on the Scorpions “Blackout” album.After Life by Night had originally disbanded in the late 80’s Tom Croucier and Gene Black partnered up and began writing new songs. Pat Regan joined and with the addition of Mark Nelson on drums the second Life by Night album “Glass Walls” started to take shape. This is a yet another beautiful example of song-writing and musicianship and worthy of your attention. A great way to end 2021.

Line-Up:

Tom Croucier – Lead Vocals and Bass (Vic Vergat / Scorpions)
Pat Regan – Keyboards (Harlow / Kiss / Doro / Quite Riot / Deep Purple and more)
Gene Black – Guitars (Device / Rod Stewart / Tina Turner / Holly Knight / Berlin / Gowan / Robert Tepper)
Mark Nelson – Drums (Device / Phil Cristian / Randy Hansen)

Produced By Pat Regan, Tom Croucier and Gene Black
Mastered by Steve Mann

Tracklist:

01. Anything can happen 4:28
02. Give me one more night 4:00
03. Catch you in my dreams 4:40
04. Fade to Blue 3:58
05. Can’t get her out of my head 4:15
06. Glass Walls 3:46
07. I was that man 3:51
08. Say it 3:36
09. Living On The Edge 4:06
10. Bridge Of Love 4:08
11. I fall in love with you 3:51
12. This house is not a home 4:30

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 2 neregistrovaní