Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021 (AOR Blvd Records Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

Lead vocalist and a songwriter for From The Fire.Over the years, I've been extremely lucky to have had the camaraderie of some great musicians - one of them being my partner in crime, Tommy Lafferty, a co-founder of this band who I had the good fortune to meet when he joined another New York area band I was involved in, "Broken Toys". I enjoy writing songs for this band, as well as producing tracks, but I'm always looking for an opportunity to write with others, when time permits.J.D. Kelly got his start singing in cover bands at the age of thirteen. He studied voice with Myra Manning in the 1980s while writing, recording, and performing with the Frankie Carr Band. After the band’s signature song “Perfume and Leather” (co-written by Kelly) was selected as a regional winner in the WAPP “Rock to Riches” contest, Kelly and his bandmates regrouped as “Broken Toys”, a popular New York-based writing project and live act that garnered a production deal with Atlantic Records.One of the songs from that collaboration was “Tears Cried in the Rain”, which appeared on the debut album from Kelly’s next project, “From The Fire”. That album, “Thirty Days and Dirty Nights”, was produced by Jean Beauvoir and Pat Regan, and is considered a classic in the Melodic Rock genre.Two more self-produced albums emerged from From The Fire – “Evil Men Do”, in 2014, and “OctOPus” in 2016. After playing at the “Firefest” and “Rockingham” festivals in the U.K., Kelly returned to the U.S., and, ultimately, joined “Eaglemania” in May, 2017.

Album:

From The Fire lead singer J.D. KELLY is back with many new projects to grace our melodic ears. Kelly already recorded this year the new Santa Ana Winds album, but also this new solo album titled “Imperfect Heart“.Limited to 500 copies and almost out of print, “Imperfect Heart” is one of the most emotional, smooth Melodic Rock / AOR albums of the year, including stupendous songs, Kelly’s pitch-perfect voice (Jimi Jamison springs to mind) and a crystal clear production sound.Helped by guitarist, bassist, keyboard player Dave Draper (also producer) where all instruments sound as should be, J.D. has recorded here the best album of his career, a cascade of emotions all over these 10 awesome tracks, many written in the ’80s.

Line Up:

J.D. Kelly - Lead & Backing Vocals – See also: Santa Ana Winds, ex-From The Fire, Eaglemania
Dave Draper - Guitar, Bass, Keyboards, Drums, Programming
Drew Lowe - Guitar
Chris Catalyst, Emily Ewing, Vicky Jackson - Backing Vocals

Executive Producer – Paul Mitch Rudland

Tracklist:

01. Hearts On Fire
02. Worlds Away
03. Imperfect Heart
04. Stand In Darkness
05. Best Of Me
06. Someday
07. This Can’t Be Love
08. Heaven Help Us
09. Some People
10. Talk About Love

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 2 neregistrovaní