Edge Of The Blade - Distant Shores (2021)

hudební novinky 2021 / music news 2021
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Máj 2022, 07:58

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Melodic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 101 mb

Bio:

Alan Kelly (Drums ex Shy) / John Francis Vocals (ex After Hours) / Andrew Chick Guitars and Keyboards / Produced and Engineered by Andrew Chick Edge of the Blade is an exciting new band that features Alan Kelly (Shy), John Francis (After Hours) and very talented Guitarist, Keyboardist, Producer and studio Engineer Andrew Chick with his razor sharp production. They have managed to create a really professional sounding new band and their debut album The Ghosts of Humans is poised to set pulses racing. The band have a wide ranging influence and the music sweeps from hard hitting melodic rock to majestic melodic metal with plenty of clout. With doffs of the hat to nu melodic metal rock similar to bands such as Alter Bridge and Avenged Seven Fold with great melodies! Edge Of The Blade have given us some refreshing slants on the rock sound. This is really well thought out music that stands out in the crowded market we have today. Tracks like Vital Signs, Mr. Hell and River Runs Red are just great examples of what this band have to offer us. Edge Of The Blade are an outfit worth watching and they are bound to catch your attention with their new album The Ghosts of Humans , soon to be released on Escape Music. Track listing: Vital Signs; Believer; Everything I Own; Mr. Hell; River Runs Red; Who's In Control; The Taken; Down On My Knees; The Ghosts Of Humans; Promised Land.

Album:

Featuring on lead vocals is former UK After Hours vocalist John Francis alongside Alan Kelly, former drummer of Shy and multi-instrumentalist with 7HY. Bringing on board lead guitarist Miguel Angel Lopez, they have teamed up once again to bring you yet more exciting new material which will see roots based well and truly in AOR and melodic rock. They have released an album previously under the name of Edge Of The Blade, entitled "The Ghosts Of Humans", on a British label in 2015 which was produced by Andrew Chick. This saw the band venture into heavier territory with influences from Avenged Sevenfold and Alter Bridge. Although this album was well received with rock fans and critics worldwide, the calling back to AOR was very strong. Second album "Feels Like Home" got released in 2017 on a Danish label and saw a welcome return to the band's roots and brought out the best in both John and Alan in a much more melodic genre that both have excelled in previously and saw them soar to new heights with influences from Journey and Foreigner that show the musicians' talents off to the fullest extent.

Line-Up:

John Francis - former vocalist for After Hours / Shy
Alan Kelly - former drummer for Shy and member of 7HY
Miguel Angel Lopez - guitar

Tracklist:

01. Killing Me
02. Feel The Fire
03. Angels Fear To Tread
04. Lonely To
05. Life Is For Living
06. Love Me Again
07. Wait Forever
08. How Long
09. Back To You
10. It's The Love
11. Every Beat Of My Heart

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 8 neregistrovaných