Tony Mitchell - Hot Endless Summer Nights (2021)

hudební novinky 2021 / music news 2021
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Máj 2022, 05:57

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 122 mb

Bio:

Tony Mitchell is a singer/songwriter best known for being the singer & guitarist of 90s Rock band, “Kiss of the Gypsy” amongst several other bands, singing & playing guitar for “Alice Cooper”, “Jon Anderson”, Alan Parsons project”, “Rick Wakeman”, “Tony Hadley”, “Pat Cash”, “John McEnroe” etc. He has released several albums of his own, as “Kingdom of Deadmen”, “Boneyard Zombies”, “Syd Zilla”,”Stealers Wheel” etc. He has written for, produced & made music videos/films for countless artists, bands & projects along with composing soundtracks for TV’Film & Media all for XGYPSY Music & Video Productions.

Album:

Tony Mitchell is best known as singer & songwriter of 90s classic rock band Kiss Of The Gypsy, which was signed to Atlantic Records USA/Warner Chappell. They toured the UK and the States to showcase their debut album delivering high energy live shows to great acclaim. Songs such as "Whatever It Takes" or "Take This Old Heart" are still melodic rock classics to this day. Mitchell has sung for Rick Wakeman on the album "Return To The Centre Of The Earth" and sung and played guitar for Alice Cooper, Jon Anderson, The Alan Parsons Project, Tony Hadley & It Bites on the British Rock Symphony South American tour 2000. The artist has also spent years writing and recording for various bands, artists, TV & media, also releasing albums with Kingdom Of Deadmen & early solo albums. Tony Mitchell was also the mainman for melodic/AOR band Dirty White Boyz with the 2016 album release "Down & Dirty". In 2018, he released his solo album "Beggars Gold" to rave reviews with dynamic tracks such as "Playing With Fire" or "What You Make It" (featuring Dante Fox vocalist Sue Willetts). 2020 saw Mitchell release his most successful album to date via AOR Heaven, "Church Of A Restless Soul", featuring the duet with Danny Vaughn, "Mighty Fall", the uplifting "Living On The Run", the heart wrenching "I Believe In Angels" & the ever catchy "Electric" to great acclaim.Nearly two years on, Tony Mitchell releases his third & most ambitious album to date, "Hot Endless Summer Nights", which predominantly has an 80s retrowave flavour. He draws on the experiences he had in the USA in the late 80s. Mitchell spent several months travelling coast to coast taking in the sights, sounds & overall American culture and always said it was a massive influence on his songwriting.Mitchell comments: "I wanted to create something a little different from the first two albums, pushing myself further to try & connect with a modern 80s feel. I have tried to blend my normal AOR/melodic rock style with an 80s vibe as I love that era not only for the music but for the movies too. The 80s movies had some killer soundtracks and always had a big influence, especially in my earlier days with Fantazia. As I was writing the songs, I spent a lot of time concentrating on my keyboard playing & sourcing the right sounds for the tracks but keeping the vocals & guitar to the forefront. I wanted to make an uplifting album where you can travel through time, close your eyes and maybe visualize a mini movie for each individual track. As a songwriter, I never want to stand still and with this album, I just wanted to take everyone to a different place after the traumatic years we have all had, to take a trip back in time or a journey into the future."

Line-Up:

Tony Mitchell (v, g, k, b) (Kiss Of The Gypsy)

+ guests:

Miles (lg)
Nigel Bailey (b, bv)
Eddie Antony (d, p)
Daniel Sings (s)
The Rogues Gallery Rock Choir (bv)

Tracklist:

01. Hot Endless Summer Nights
02. Can't Fight It
03. Blame It On The Rock N Roll
04. Strong Enough
05. Drowning In A Sea Of Paradise
06. Caught In The Headlights
07. Neon Sky
08. Leave The World Behind
09. Turn Back Time
10. With You In A Heartbeat
11. Faithless
12. Calling Mother Nature

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 10 neregistrovaných