John 5 And The Creatures - Sinner (2021)

hudební novinky 2021 / music news 2021
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 18 Jan 2022, 08:10

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Hard Rock, Alternative Rock, Instrumental Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 168 mb

Bio:

John William Lowery (born July 31, 1971), best known by the stage name John 5, is an American guitarist. His stage name was bestowed on him in 1998 when he left David Lee Roth and joined the industrial metal group Marilyn Manson as their guitarist, taking over from Zim Zum. Still going by the name "John 5," Lowery has since become the guitarist for Rob Zombie.He is also a solo artist having recorded six guitar albums: Vertigo (2004), Songs for Sanity (2005), The Devil Knows My Name (2007), Requiem (2008), The Art of Malice (2010) and God Told Me To (2012), as well as a remix album, Remixploitation (2009). He also works as a staff writer for Chrysalis Records, working with artists such as Matt Ball, Avril Lavigne, Rob Halford, k.d. lang, Garbage, Meat Loaf, Scorpions, Ozzy Osbourne, Slash, FeFe Dobson and has written and recorded with southern rock band Lynyrd Skynyrd.He often names his songs after famous murderers, e.g. Edward Gein ("Gein with Envy", Songs for Sanity,) Albert Fish ("Werewolf of Westeria", The Devil Knows My Name), or torture devices (see any song from Requiem).In February of 2014 while giving an interview at the Soundwave festival John 5 announced his seventh solo album entitled "Careful With That Axe" would in fact be released later this year.How does one define John 5? Is he rock? Is it country? Is he heavy metal? What about emo, industrial or bluegrass? Truth is there is no one set genre to fit John 5. In a world where music must be defined, John 5 breaks every mould by continually changing and adapting his style. Although he is unmistakably John 5 in his sound, he mixes around with the foundation with every new track he writes, every album he guests on and every time he picks up the guitar.

Album:

John 5 is a guitarist and composer known as an eclectic showman and horror-obsessed pop culture maverick. His robust and expansive discography displays his wide-ranging tastes, and his talent is as vast and diverse as his renowned collection of guitars. As a teen, John 5 moved to Hollywood to pursue his rock n’ roll dreams and follow his artistic muse wherever it leads. John 5 built a reputation as an in-demand guitarist and has shared the stage as axe-man for Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson, and Rob Halford. He has also worked with an impressive array of names, from all walks of music, including KD Lang, Rod Stewart, Dave Lee Roth, Alice Cooper, Tina Guo, and Steven Adler. John 5 is now releasing his thirteenth album as a leader titled Sinner.Bottom Line: Sinner presents ten tracks of pure John 5 displaying his vibrant energy and passionate emotion through his guitar and writing. This is John 5’s first new music since 2019 and comes to us amid the Covid 19 pandemic. John 5 explains, “When people hear this record, I want them to say, ‘Oh, that’s John 5.’ What you get with Sinner is the best of me. I just want to write memorable riffs that people will enjoy. When I sit on my couch and play my guitar, I play the same things you hear on the instrumental records. It’s honest. It’s real. It’s not a façade. This is how I play. This is what I love to do.” He continues, “I have such an appreciation for Dave, and I love his voice, guitar playing, and songwriting. And he kills it on “Que Pasa.” It was such a joy to have him on this track.” “Welcome To The Island” is the opening track and a fine example of John 5 stringing arpeggios together to form a powerful melodic statement. “For I Have Sinned” has elements of metal (with a variation of a Metalica riff for good measure) and more arpeggios, tapping, and alternate picking. Carla Harvey makes a guest appearance on “Euphoria,” giving the album a nice sonic change. “How High The Moon” is a jazz standard that John 5 spins out multiple choruses of fine chicken picken’ as he follows the harmonic progression beautifully, country swing with attitude! “Georgia On My Mind” is another jazz standard. Peter Criss makes reference to Kenny Burrell the opening of the song. Although John 5’s playing is impressive, it does not fall into the Burrell camp of straight-ahead jazz. “This Is How I Do It” is a tour of many of John 5’s guitar trademark techniques strung together in an entertaining medium tempo rock extravaganza. Overall, Sinner is ten tracks full of hooks, melody, and guitar-driven virtuosic playing. It is time to get to know the gospel of John 5, and that’s the short of it!

Line-Up:

John 5 - guitars (Rob Zombie, ex-Marilyn Manson)
Ian Ross - Bass (02-09)
Logan Miles Nix - Drums (02-09)
Peter Criss - Drums (10)
Barry Pointer - Additional Guitars (02,04,07), Programming (01-04,07,09)
Carla Harvey - Vocals (03)
Dave Mustaine - Vocals (04)

Tracklist:

01. Welcome To The Island
02. For I Have Sinned
03. Euphoria (feat. Carla Harvey)
04. Que Pasa (feat. Dave Mustaine)
05. How High The Moon
06. Creepshow
07. Land Of The Misfit Toys
08. Crazy Little Thing Called Love
09. This Is How I Do It
10. Georgia On My Mind (feat. Peter Criss)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 2 neregistrovaní