Land Of Gypsies - Land Of Gypsies (2021)

hudební novinky 2021 / music news 2021
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Jan 2022, 13:10

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 151 mb

Bio:

Land Of Gypsies, formerly known as Gang Of Souls, is a new L.A. based band featuring an artistic union between vocalist Terry Ilous (XYZ, ex-Great White), together with producer and bassist Fabrizio Grossi (Glenn Hughes, Supersonic Blues Machine, Eric Gales, etc.).Rounding off the line-up are Serge Simic on guitar (The Slam, Supersonic Blues Machine) and Tony Morra on drums. The band spent a wealth of time during the pandemic in 2020 working on and developing its sound. The target was to write music leaning towards a classic hard rock sound with unforgettable melodies and a solid bluesy background to compliment Ilous' stellar vocals.Terry Ilous says: "My entire career has been about creating the best music I possibly can for the fans. Land Of Gypsies allows me to focus on the music and to grow as an artist, while also being able to expand my work both nationally and internationally. I am extremely honored to join such an amazing roster of talent and look forward to what 2021 has to bring. Expect to hear a lot more from me and Frontiers moving forward."Fabrizio Grossi adds: "I am really excited to work with my buddies Serge, Tony and Terry on this new adventure, called Land Of Gypsies. Terry is the centerpiece and I am sure he'll turn even more heads than what he's been admirably doing since XYZ's debut and when he was with Great White. He's an amazing singer and a hell of a funny guy. I am glad the public will be able to get to know this other side of him. This record represents the type of straight ahead rock music that really makes us move. There won't be any frills and sweetness, that I can promise, but lots of balls out groove, loud guitars and soulful melodies."Land Of Gypsies' music will lean toward a classic hard rock sound with unforgettable melodies and a solid bluesy background. Think Bad Company meets early Foreigner, but with more current production.

Terry Ilous - Singer, solo artist, and founding member of band XYZ.Terry Ilous moved to Hollywood from Lyon, France in 1984, and formed the metal band XYZ along with friend and bassist Pat Fontaine. XYZ released their debut self-titled album [produced by Don Dokken] in 1989 on Enigma Records; followed by the 1991 Capitol release “Hungry” and “Take What You Want Live U.S” in 1995, with a Euro. Edition to follow in 1996. The band quickly gained attention selling over 1.5 million records world wide and played with artists such as Ozzy Osbourne, Foreigner, Soundgarden, Ted Nugent, and Alice Cooper. XYZ consistently released albums over the following years with “Letter to God” in 2003, “Forbidden Demos” in 2005, and “The Best of XYZ” in 2008.In 2009 Terry was contacted to play a handful of dates with hit 80’s recording artists Great White. By 2011 Ilous became the official lead singer for the band, quickly heading out on an extensive U.S. tour. By 2012 Great White had released their first CD with Ilous,”Elation”. The positive response from fans and press alike was overwhelming; with 3 videos, and the song “Hard to Say Goodbye” (written by Ilous), reaching number 8 on Billboards Classic Rock Radio Chart. And in June 2017 the band released their 13th studio album ‘Full Circle’, by renowned producer Michael Wagener, with songs written by Great White, Terry Ilous & JK Northrup. ‘Full Circle’ was the last album to feature Ilous as lead vocalist.In May of 2017 Terry released his own album, ‘Gypsy Dreams’, a retelling of classic rock favorites with a Latin / Flamenco feel, with the song ‘Whole Lotta Love’, charting on iTunes Indie Chart. “Gypsy Dreams” includes an amazing assortment of some of the best L.A. based Latin & Flamenco musicians; was mastered by Latin Grammy winner Andres Mayo, and mixed by renowned engineer / composer, Tony Phillips.In addition fronting bands, Terry is also an accomplished session singer, working with a wide range of musicians, including AC/DC , Guns And Roses, Stevie Wonder, Mariah Carey, David Bowie, Rod Stewart and many others. Terry has also appeared on the hit NBC daytime drama ‘Passions’, and is an active participant in the Voice Over and Jingle world, having worked with mega-producers Shuki Levy [ Spider-Man , Power Rangers Maya L’ Abeille] , and Georgio Morodor [Toyota, Dr. Pepper, Asahi, EBay, Levi’s, Wrigley] and worked in films like Paramount Pictures (Rug Rats In Paris) Currently Ilous has begun his 2019 tour with XYZ [Band], starting with The Monsters Of Rock Cruise, and they are preparing a new album to be released by 2020. Terry is also actively supporting his solo album ‘Gypsy Dreams’, with show dates to be announced !Whether he’s touring solo, playing with XYZ, recording, writing music, or playing a charity concert; one thing is for sure, Terry Ilous is an unstoppable force in the entertainment industry with a powerful voice, and genuine love for his fans, with no plans of slowing down anytime soon !

Album:

Land Of Gypsies will release their self-titled debut album on December 10th, 2021 via Frontiers Music Srl. Land Of Gypsies, formerly known as Gang Of Souls, is a new L.A. based band featuring an artistic union between vocalist Terry Ilous (XYZ, ex-Great White), together with producer and bassist Fabrizio Grossi (Glenn Hughes, Supersonic Blues Machine, Eric Gales, etc.). Musically, Land Of Gypsies music leans toward a classic hard rock sound with a solid bluesy background. Think Bad Company meets early Foreigner, but with more current production.

Line-Up:

Terry Ilous – Lead & backing vocals (XYZ)
Serge Simic – Lead and Rhythm Guitars
Fabrizio “Fab” Grossi – Bass
AJ Morra – Drums & Percussions
Eric Ragno – Hammond, Wurly & Rhodes

+

Jeff Northrup – Additional guitars on “Somewhere Down The Line”

Tracklist:

01. Believe
02. Shattered
03. Trouble
04. Give Me Love
05. Somewhere Down The Line
06. Rescue Me
07. Ordinary Man
08. Run Away
09. Long Summer Day
10. Rambling Man
11. Get It Right

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 2 neregistrovaní