Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 132 mb

Bio:

Shake Me is a recording project born in the summer of 2009 by Luca Albarella, mind and producer of the project, supported by guitarist Jo Nocerino, currently guitarist of the band "Il Nero" (Cabo Ex Frontman Litfiba!!) The sound is characterized by a warm and powerful impact, typically Hard Rock / Blues with Italian pop elements present mainly in the choice of vocal lines "open" and the use of Italian. 2012 is the year of release of "L'inquietudine" (GT Music/MP Records), generally supported by good critical feedback. The year 2014 marks the beginning of an important collaboration with the producer (songwriter/keyboardist Alessandro del Vecchio (Frontiers Records!!) who offers his important contribution to the rearrangement of the classic Italian pop hit "Almeno Stavolta" by the famous Filippo Neviani aka "Nek", this time released only for the digital market.(SM Records-Events) Luca is supported both in the studio and in live performances by musicians who, despite not being an integral part, have full artistic freedom. Each one brings his own personal experience and sound without being bound to styles and stereotypes dictated by the record market. The background will remain of Hard 'N Heavy characteristic that exudes in the new compositions even if everything will be "dilated" by electronic insertions, an absolute novelty compared to the first full length. The second long-distance work to be released in Spring 2017 will also see the presence of guests who have influenced the Italian Pop/Hard Rock scene. The Shake Me project needs to express itself and differentiate itself from the typical "indie-rock" sound currently in vogue, always being ready for new solutions but always having an eye for melody and song form.

Album:

Super second album "Lullaby for Demons".Shake Me is a project born in the summer of 2009 by the will of Luka Albarella, voice and producer of the project.The first release was a hard rock, sung in Italian but the new sound is modern. Hard Rock guitars, warm melodies and modern keyboards. This is the new face of Shake Me.Electro Goth Rock such as band: 69 Eyes, To Die For, Poisonblack, The Cult, The Rasmus and more. The lyrics are a mix of passion, romance and crime news with very catchy vocal melodies that can be enjoyed at the first listening.Luka has Involved many musicians including: James Castellano (Piero Pelù, Elisa, Gianna Nannini, Raf) Ricky Portera (Stadio, Lucio Dalla, Loredana Bertè, Nek) Alex De Rosso (Dokken) Fabio Calluori (Heimdall) Mark Basile (DGM).

Line-Up:

Luka - vocals
James Castellano, Ricky Portera, Alex De Rosso, Fabio Calluori, Joe Nocerino, Dario Crocetta, Anthes Aliberti, Gabriele Spagnuolo - guitars
Ricky Portera, Angelo Napoli - bass
Mark Basile, Andrea Barone, Nunzio Bisogno - keyboards
Antonio Farabella - sax
Joey Coppola - drums

The full length was mastered and mixed at Sonic Temple Studio
by Fabio Calluori, leader of epic power metal band Heimdall.
Produced By Luka Shake Me

Tracklist:

01. Alive (05:37)
02. Savage love (05:02)
03. Shadows (04:16)
04. Lascivious (04:29)
05. The Heretical (04:06)
06. Laid so low (05:15)
07. Evil Road (03:30)
08. Roses of lies (04:54)
09. Lonely Cell (04:37)
10. Restless (04:46)
11. Geisha (04:31)
12. Shadows (Elettro Lounge Version) (04:41)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 1 neregistrovaný