Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Instrumental
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 138 mb

Bio:

George Lynch (born September 28, 1954) is an American hard rock guitarist and songwriter.Lynch is best known for his work with heavy metal band Dokken and his band Lynch Mob. Lynch is considered to be one of the most influential and famous 80's metal guitarists. He is known for his unique playing style and sound. He is ranked #47 in "100 greatest guitarists of all time" by Guitar World magazine also ranked #10 in "Top 10 Metal Guitarists of All Time" by Gibson.Lynch was born in Spokane, Washington and raised in the small town of Auburn, California. Great White guitarist Mark Kendall claims George started two-hand tapping before Eddie Van Halen did.Twice Lynch auditioned for the position of Ozzy Osbourne's lead guitarist, once in 1979 – losing to Randy Rhoads – and another time in 1982 to replace Brad Gillis. According to Lynch, he was hired for three days before Ozzy changed his mind and decided to go with Jake E. Lee. Lee, however claims that Lynch "got the gig, but only went on the road for two weeks to watch the show, and never actually played with Ozzy." Lynch looks back on the situation positively though; he has said "I won the consolation prize. Randy got to tour with Ozzy...and I got to teach at his mom's school." Lynch played in a late 1970s band called The Boyz, working the Sunset Strip clubs in L.A., alongside some of their contemporaries like Van Halen and Quiet Riot. The Boyz were to play a showcase for Gene Simmons of Kiss and his startup label. Van Halen opened the show and Gene opted not to stay and see The Boyz. After this he formed Xciter before joining Dokken.Lynch came to fame in the 1980s through his work as the lead guitarist in the band Dokken (of which he had been a member since 1980). Dokken had a string of successful platinum albums such as Under Lock And Key and Back for the Attack, that prominently featured Lynch's inventive lead guitar work and cemented his reputation as a bonafide guitar hero. The instrumental track "Mr. Scary" on Back for the Attack contributed to his popularity among guitar players. The band earned a Grammy nomination for the Best Metal Performance in 1990.In spite of the band's popularity, the group parted ways in March 1989 due to internal tensions with lead vocalist Don Dokken. Lynch formed his own hard rock band Lynch Mob which differed from Dokken in lyrical and guitar complexity, subject matter, song structure, and tuning. Lynch then took time off and his wife had a baby girl, Mariah Lynch. After spending a few years with his family he got back to work. In 1993, Lynch released his first solo album, Sacred Groove.By 1994, after Don Dokken, Jeff Pilson and Mick Brown reunited, they decided to try to bring Lynch back into the fold as well for a true reunion of Dokken. Lynch agreed to put all differences aside to give it a go once more. The reunited version of Dokken was signed to the Columbia/Sony label and after extensive writing, released Dysfunctional. Unfortunately the album did not do as well as expected and the band was dropped from the label. Dokken then signed on with CMC International and released an unplugged show the band performed in late 1994 titled One Live Night. By 1996 the band entered the studio and hired producer Kelly Gray. Gray along with Lynch, Pilson and Brown wanted to take Dokken in a new direction to the dismay of vocalist and founder Don Dokken and released Shadowlife which was a complete switch from melodic rock to a more alternative sound. Lynch still found time to appear at guitar clinics for ESP guitars and attend the annual NAMM Show. By 1997, tensions had again flared between Don and Lynch which led to Lynch being let go from Dokken and replaced by former Europe guitarist John Norum, who had played on Don Dokken's "Up From The Ashes". According to Don, he felt Lynch wanted to destroy Dokken and referred to a quote Lynch had made in regards to Shadowlife being the perfect album to destroy Dokken, more or less.

Album:

With over 40 years playing guitar and songwriting as a professional musician, career firsts are minimal for someone as prolific as George Lynch. George gets to add another highlight with the release of his first-ever full-length instrumental album, Seamless. The album features nine brand new tracks and three bonus tracks from Lynch who is backed by drummer Jimmy D’Anda and bassist Eric Loiselle."Death By A Thousand Licks", the first single from George Lynch's upcoming solo album, "Seamless", can be streamed below. Due on August 20 via Rat Pak Records, the LP features nine brand new tracks and three bonus tracks from Lynch, who is backed by drummer Jimmy D'Anda and bassist Eric Loiselle on the album. "Seamless" is produced by Lynch and is now available for pre-order in various configurations here.George opens "Death By A Thousand Licks" with firecracker guitar licks that seem to emanate from another galaxy. With drum and bass then quickly entering the fold, George takes the listener speeding down a sonic highway full of guitar tricks and acrobatics, arguably packing more licks than the song title suggests."'Death By A Thousand Licks' was the last piece I wrote for 'Seamless'," George says. "I decided to do something that was maniacal and shooting from the hip, completely improvised. It isn't really intended to be a fully developed composition but more of a vehicle for solo insanity. I think at least half of what I played is in the right key."From the driving guitar riff of album opener "Quiver" to the haunting outro of album closer "Falling Apart", it is clear George Lynch was looking to explore his writing and love for the guitar. Songs like "Cola", "Sharks With Laser Beams" and "Supersonic Hypnotic Groove Thing" explore the various musical styles George likes to play while giving him room to experiment with new sounds alongside his signature tone. The album on all formats includes three bonus tracks that were added to the album after the extra tracks were presented to the label. "Blue Light Effect", "House Of Eternal Return" and "The Weight" also show the musical diversity that only George Lynch as a trio can create.Lynch previously said: "'Seamless' is my attempt at creating a guitar-driven instrumental record that delivers something outside the realm of what most people would expect from a guitar instrumental record coming from a semi-redeemed '80s hair shredder . I wanted the record to be challenging but not exhausting; personal without being belligerently self-indulgent and include a fair amount of guitar histrionics and pay tribute to the masters without making it sound like I'm competing to be the end all summation of all guitar legacies that preceded me. I also wanted the underlying music to be more than vehicles for solos; I wanted the compositions to be able to stand on their own."

Line-Up:

George Lynch - Guitar (Ex-Dokken , Lynch Mob and many more)

Tracklist:

01. Quiver
02. Cola
03. TJ69
04. Death By A Thousand Licks
05. iThink
06. Sharks With Laser Beams
07. Octavia
08. Supersonic Hypnotic Groove Thing
09. Falling Apart
10. Blue Light Effect (Bonus Track)
11. House Of Eternal Return (Bonus Track)
12. The Weight (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných