Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 139 mb

Bio:

Oversense stands for an extraordinary sound of catchy melodies, fat guitar riffs, powerful drums and the power vocals of Frontmann Danny. Something for the headbanger, sometimes with a bombastic orchestra, as a classic power ballad or as a fast heavy metal number - the music of Oversense lives by variety and uniqueness. One thing is certain: It rocks! In 2012, Oversense was founded as a student project by Danny Meyer and Patrick Lippert. The first songs were recorded in the homestudio and mixed with producer Olaf Reitmeier at the Gatestudio in Wolfsburg and mastered. Soon it was clear: these songs must be on the stage. The missing band members were supplemented by friends and former fellow musicians and also through social networks. In 2013, Oversense then performed for the first time in full cast. As the first project these recordings were completed and published in self-government in May 2014. The band itself took care of the layout, design and pressing of the first EP "Dreamcatcher". At the beginning of 2015 Lisa Geiß (former member of the Symphonic Metal band "Arven") joined the band as a new bass player. The musical influences of Oversense include bands such as Edguy, Avantasia, Sonata Arctica, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold and many more, resulting in a unique style that moves between melodic, power, symphonic metal and rock. The next step in the band's career, the release of a debut album, has already begun. The musicians are currently working on their fully professional debut album in close co-operation with Olaf Reitmeier and Miro Rodenberg from the Gatestudio Wolfsburg in order to present this as a finished product to the labels of the scene.

Album:

Last summer, German modern melodic metal band OVERSENSE teased their fans with their “White Wolf (Quarantine version)” single, providing a kick-off point from their “Startnext” crowd-funding campaign to finance this sophomore effort “Egomania” due out on September 17th. Now one of the emerging acts of the European metal scene, the band started back in 2012 when multi-talented singer, guitarist and keyboardist Danny Meyer and drummer Patrick Lippert met and started writing songs together. Along with bassist and second guitarist at the time, Marco Volpert, the band released their 6-song EP, “Dreamcatcher” in October of 2014 followed by their full-length album “The Storyteller” in 2017 and received excellent international reviews. Some line-up changes quickly followed with Jasmin ‘Jassy J” Pabst being named as permanent guitarist for the band the following winter. Jassy J, known from her Youtube channel “JJ’s One Girl Band”, boasts nearly 260,000 fans around the world and continues to post videos on her channel to this day.With a new line-up confirmed, the band began in earnest on their sophomore full-length release and second with Dr Music Records. The album was a true labor of love and a long time coming with band leader Danny Keyer again at the helm, produced and mixed at his Sunway Studios. Keyer commented about the upcoming release and long-time partnership with the record label, “After three years of passionate hard work on “Egomania”, we can hardly wait to finally present our latest baby to our fans and all metalheads around the world. You can feverishly look forward to eleven brand-new tracks that redefine the OVERSENSE sound in a heavier, bombastic, and unique style. Once again, we are looking forward to a great collaboration with our partners from Dr. Music Records.” The mastering was handled by AVANTASIA keyboardist Miro Rodenberg as well as Olaf Reitmeier of the Gate Studio, famous for being used by the likes of KAMELEOT, EPICA, and KISSIN’ DYNAMITE. It features artwork designed by Björn Gooßes known also under his artist name “Killustrations” and dynamic band photos provided by Stephan Grass, also known as “BlackSally”.With the rather nihilistic cover art of OVERSENSE’s “Egomania” at first, I thought it would sound more like mid-2000s emo-style hard rock, but I was dead wrong, and they surprised me with every turn. Opening track “Toast to the Devil” at first reminded me of NICKLEBACK’s recent harder edge turn with their most recent album “Feed the Machine” but with the melodic guitar solos turned up to max. But then I was thrown for a loop with the next track, the power metal inspired epic “The Longing” with relentless pursuing galloping guitars and drums juxtaposed with a quieter turn and Meyer’s excellent chameleon-like vocal prowess. Meyer has an uncanny ability to suit the song, as on the first track he had a more modern metal growl, to the power metal, melodic prowess but also could be brooding and take on a more Til Lindemann of RAMMSTEIN-style baritone on the down-tuned almost nu-metal-tinged “Tear Me Down”. There are some choice tracks with guest vocals that propel them into even other metal genres – such as the symphonic metal turn, duetting with SNOW WHITE BLOOD singer Ulli Perhonen. An honorable mention needs to go the mixing and mastering team for creating such a captivating mix as well. The guitar tone is fat, juicy and trebly just the way I like it and new addition Jassy J’s guitar solos simply leap out and demand the listener’s ear. Though, I do wish guitars weren’t as in your face as they were, as at times the drums got a little lost as well as the bass guitar as well. Despite that, I would recommend “Egomania” as it’s just a great romp through many different melodic metal sub-genres and it’s clear the band are having so much fun on this record.

Line Up:

Danny Meyer – Vocals, Guitar & Keyboard
Jasmin ‘Jassy J” Pabst – Guitar
Marco Volpert – Bass & Vocals
Patrick Lippert – Drums & Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Toast To The Devil
02. The Longing
03. Be (feat. Herma Sick)
04. My Eden
05. Tear Me Down
06. Love
07. Faith (feat. Ulli Perhonen)
08. Rave In Hell
09. Antisocial
10. Memories
11. Extinction

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní