Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Folk Metal , Celtic Metal , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 155 mb

Bio:

Mägo de Oz (Spanish for Wizard of Oz, with a metal umlaut) is a Spanish folk/heavy metal band from Begoña, Madrid formed in mid-1988 by drummer Txus di Fellatio.The band are well known for the strong Celtic feel to their music strengthened through their constant usage of a violinist and flautist. The name for the band was chosen, according to founding member Txus, because "life is a yellow brick road, on which we walk in the company of others searching for our dreams."In 1992, the band were finalists in the Villa de Madrid contest. Then they went onto achieve great success in Spain, and in 1995, were declared Revolution Rock Band. Around 1996, the band's definitive line-up began to emerge; that same year, they began recording the rock opera CD, Jesús de Chamberí, which was produced by Alberto Plaza and Mägo de Oz. The CD was released in 1996, through their former label, Locomotive Music.

Album:

Nothing to do with "Ira Dei", nothing. The band gives us an album based on the Pirates, hence its title and the subject matter of most of its lyrics, songs ranging from fun, beer and carefree, through a beautiful ballad that talks about Euthanasia, "very MÄGO" songs from the "Zeta Era", guitars that I particularly found great in sound and execution, participation in the composition of almost the entire band, a cover by Gaboni that I like a lot... But the most important thing is that MÄGO once again give us magnetic and catchy melodies, songs that will be their new anthems. There will be those who like it more than other albums, and those who like it less; either way, it marks the present of the history of MÄGO DE OZ, who have been releasing great albums since the early 90s, albums and a wide range of songs for all tastes."La Isla de las Siete Calaveras" is the opening instrumental, by Victor, Seoane and Txus, which starts with crystalline acoustic guitars, which are bathed in a violin and wind melody, "very MAGO". Suddenly, the full band enters, with guitars that reveal the category and power that will reign in this sense throughout the album. The harmonies are very folk, and serve perfectly to get us into this album of this theme.The intro is ideal for any pirate movie and is intertwined with Zeta's scream, "¡¡Al Abordaje!!!", one of the songs I like the most on the album.It is a very rounded and complete song, with lyrics by Txus and music by Víctor de Andrés and DiFellatio, with arrangements by Manuel Seoane, Moha, Patri and Javi Díez. It starts with a trill of guitars, a powerful double bass drum, and the band playing at full intensity. Quickly joins a "MAGO brand" melody by Moha and JoseMa, and the guitars with super heavy sound give way to Zeta's voice, delighting us with a very catchy melody, a lyric where beer is mentioned for the first time, and a bridge with Patricia Tapia as the protagonist, with a melodic and sweet voice, talking about "Sirens", followed by a very catchy chorus with Zeta and Patri's vocals, very good, conquering. I love the part of the chorus that says: "I have returned from death for you, the salt of the sea was always put by me, with tears and sweat". The solos of Victor and Manuel are spectacular, and show the category and high level of both of them. After them there is a part where Moha and Josema stand out. The melodic part sung by Patri with the piano in the background is delicious, as well as the one sung by Zeta, in the same tone, excellent. Both give way to a very beautiful melodic part, sung as a duet. Then follows the band, the roaring guitars, and back to the main chorus. The song ends with a chorus made to the measure of the live show, which all the fans will sing while waving their arms in the air, to the sound."Resacosix en Pandemia" is made for singing. It is the first festive track on the album, in the party mood of "Bandera Negra". It's a party track, a total drunkenness track, where the beer mugs pile up, more and more. With lyrics by Txus, music by Txus and Moha and arrangements by Seoane, Patri, Javi and Víctor. It's a 100% punk song, like an anthem. Zeta sings heartbreakingly and Txus is also the protagonist with his voice. He sings again since he did it in BÜRDEL KING, and the truth is that the stanzas where he sings are great, just right for him. The massive chorus and chorus will turn the venues where they play it upside down."Nunca te fallaré" is another of my favourite tracks. The lyrics are by Txus, and the music is the joint work of Txus, Javi Díez, Patri and Diego Palacio from CELTIAN. I love the main rhythmic pattern, as well as the mix of different harmonies combined with the fierceness of the guitars. Zeta's melody is a treat, but the chorus is even better. I love it and it's very catchy. Apart from the main vocal melody, I really liked the background patterns of flutes, keyboards and violins, like a perfect harmonic bed. I really liked Txus' lyrics, and the symphonic part of violins and grandiloquent keyboards and Manuel Seoane's short solo as accompaniment and the more bombastic one at the beginning that gives way again to the final chorus. I really liked the lyrics of Txus, who I feel is especially inspired. I love the part that says: "And if life opens another wound, I'll sew it with roses to me"."La Dama del Mar", with lyrics by Txus, and music by Txus, Moha, Patri, Seoane, Javi and Víctor, is another of my favourite songs. As a whole, it is a melodically rounded song. It has a very good melodic drawing, flute and piano, which gives way to the song itself, I really like Josema's flute melody and the aforementioned piano in the background. The violin and the band quickly get you into a very MÁGO song, with an American hard rock feel in terms of melody and rhythm. Zeta's voice is melodic, -she gives 200% of herself-, singing a lyric very much in relation to the title; as I said, it's one of the melodic wonders of this album. 100% MÄGO DE OZ."El aplauso Herido" is the work of Txus, Patri and Javi. It's vital, powerful, with a certain KHY vibe, it's a declaration of rights, it talks about the desire to be a rocker, a rebel, a singer, a rock artist. It is sung by a perfect and accurate Patri. I love the part of the lyrics where she says: "To go on sometimes something has to change, and open the window and ventilate". "We are the same with a different skin, the Witch of the West, come back". "Don't leave us for dead, we're coming back for you. A wounded applause I don't want from you". Txus has been able to write phenomenal lyrics for a song tailored to a Patri that embroiders it. For me it's a hymn.I'll talk about the first two singles that appeared at the end of 2020: "Tu madre es una cabra" and "El Cervezo". They are not the style I like the most from MÄGO, but I highly respect that the band has opted for this kind of more commercial songs, the first one with a Ska rhythm, with a "estribillazo" and the collaboration of LA PEGATINA, and the second one is fun and beery, and with a chorus with a very good melody. Both are very funny, crazy and try to make us forget so much hardship lived in this long pandemic, and fight against the bad and dark, with a smile. They are two songs with a very easy and commercial structure, that live will be "the party" in fullness for many as "Fiesta Pagana" or "La Posada de los Muertos", for example, are in any MÄGO concert, although they are "something else". If I had to choose, I'd go with the rest of the album, but as the music journalist I try to be, "Tu madre es una cabra" and "El Cervezo" seem to me to be two opening singles, very successful, and you have to accept the fact that they are breaking records on platforms and Youtube. Evidently it's for a reason."Guerra y Paz" is composed by Carlos Escobedo and Txus. In it, Zeta and Calos sing different verses. It's a dark, metal cut with deep vocals. Escobedo gives it his personality, with a catchy chorus and good arrangements reminiscent of SÔBER."Abrazos que curan" has lyrics by DiFellatio and music by Seoane and Txus. It is a different cut that gives "a twist to MÄGO"; as an injection of positivity, in a country/folk style, with a very interesting guitar by Seoane, some contributions full of personality, and an important role of the wind instruments, violins, and acoustics. Zeta sings very well, with full confidence in a lyric of which I highlight many phrases, especially the one that says: "A hug heals more than isolating yourself in your living room". Simplicity, musicality, quality and instrumental and vocal warmth."Quiero que apagues la luz" is a marvel. The ballad is a song of freedom, which speaks of euthanasia. It is full of melodies of a prodigious construction, the work of Josema, who has shown himself to be a composer of carats. It includes beautiful lyrics by Txus, a delicious Patri and Zeta, brilliant harmonies, piano, arrangements, a chorus that gives you goosebumps, violins, flutes, keyboards... Patri and Zeta's duets are imperial, alternating voices, phrasing, baroque, intonations and whispers. An amazing piece, very beautiful. The lyrics say things like: "I never wanted you to carry my cross, I want you to put out my light". I love the verse, verses like "Living is not just breathing"."Bandera Negra" closes the album, clocking in at eight minutes. It has a style in certain parts, like the soundtrack of "Pirates of the Caribbean", with a lot of elaboration, a compendium of arrangements, melodies, roughness of guitars, a direct chorus, which makes a small nod to "Ira Dei" for harmony. It has two parts. In the transition, there are some rich guitar solos, overdubs, violin, flute ... Zeta, who is outstanding throughout the song, stands out in the final stretch, singing with a stronger voice, helped by the piano. We must also highlight the voice of singer Erik Cruz, who has been a great discovery of Txus, who does great vocals and backing vocals. Zeta's scream is brutal. A great song, very much in the MÄGO style."Después De La Tormenta", is the final acoustic outro with beautiful acoustics and the evocative sound of the sea waves in the background.As a "bonus track" is the re-recording of "Que El Viento Sople A Tu Favor" by Gaia III with the collaboration of SAUROM. Being a pirate album, getting this track back is phenomenal. SAUROM's work is very well done.In short, an excellent work of MÄGO DE OZ after their changes, with a renewed musical direction, far away from "Ira Dei", and with two intentions: to put on our face a smile full of positivity and to "pirate" and have a great time with MÄGO. I really liked the album.It's out today in pre-sale, in different offers and formats, and the definitive edition is scheduled for September 10th.

Line Up:

Zeta - Vocals (lead) (2012-present) - See also: ex-Al Otro Lado, ex-Dorian Gray
Txus di Fellatio - Drums, Vocals (additional) (1989-2006, 2006-present) - See also: Alderaan, Bürdel King, ex-Transilvania 666
Mohamed - Violin (1992-present)
Patricia Tapia - Vocals (female) (2007-present) - See also: Alderaan, Patricia Tapia KHY, Bürdel King (live), ex-Fahrenheit, ex-Nexx
Josema - Wind instruments (2010-present) - See also: Ethnicum Ensemble, Bürdel King (live)
Fernando Mainer - Bass (2012-present) - See also: Ethnicum Ensemble, MMG, Tako, ex-Ankhara, ex-Ars Amandi, ex-Diez con cinco, ex-Jorge Salán, ex-Mysteria, ex-Jeff Scott Soto (live)
Javier Díez - Keyboards, Guitars (additional) (2012-present) - See also: Bürdel King, ex-Arwen, ex-Biosfear, ex-Ebony Ark, ex-Wayland, ex-Jorge Salán, ex-Sôber (live)
Manuel Seoane - Guitars (lead) (2018-present) - See also: Alderaan, Manuel Seoane, Sinbreed, Bürdel King, Burning Kingdom, ex-Ars Amandi, ex-Lujuria
Víctor de Andrés - Guitars (2020-present) - See also: Víctor de Andrés, ex-Ñu, ex-Pacho Brea, ex-Zenobia, ex-Ankhara (live), ex-Dragonfly (live), ex-Megara

Tracklist:

01. La isla de las 7 Calaveras (Intro) 2:04
02. Al Abordaje 8:23
03. Resacosix en Pandemia 4:14
04. Nunca te fallaré 4:12
05. La Dama del Mar 4:35
06. El aplauso herido 4:53
07. Tu madre es una cabra 4:10
08. Guerra y paz (feat. Carlos Escobedo) 4:46
09. El Cervezo (El árbol de la birra) 4:40
10. Abrazos que curan 3:01
11. Quiero que apagues mi luz 4:10
12. La Vida Pirata 1:10
13. Bandera Negra 7:43
14. Depués de la tormenta (Outro) 1:01
15. Que el viento sople a tu favor (feat. Saurom) 4:29

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných