Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Heavy Metal , Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 131 mb

Bio:

It is said that only really make outstanding musicians from a good composition an excellent song. However: Even excellent individual players need a high quality template to shine their skills in full glory. Summary: You need both good songs and great musicians. René Thomsen, owner of the North German company BRS (Backline Rental Service) and guitarist, composer and band leader, may, after the successful realization of his studded with metal stars debut album Let's Get Ruthless (2009) on his second publication Unbroken again serve with exactly this brilliant combination !Including proven international stars such as Udo Dirkschneider, Vinny Appice (Black Sabbath, Dio, Heaven & Hell), Bobby Jarzombek (Halford, Fates Warning, Sebastian Bach, Riot), David Vincent (Morbid Angel), Mathias Don Dieth (UDO), Andre Hilgers (Rage, Sinner) or Helge Engelke (fair Warning, Dreamtide), which administered as guests the songs not just artisan class, but glamor and style. That, moreover, there is also an excellent live band, with the Thomsen from autumn 2014 entert the stages of the Republic, must necessarily be mentioned. More on that later.A total of twelve new songs has gang leader René Thomsen composed for Unbroken, the majority of together with Helge Engelke, producer and guitarist of Fair Warning. »Helge I've known since the eighties, when we shared a rehearsal room," says Thomsen, "so I knew I had the perfect co-writer and producer at my side had in him. He brings exactly the outstanding musicality with, thus profits sustained by the Unbroken."As of now therefore ruled again the flawless power metal, with an excellent band around mastermind René Thomsen and Unbroken, his second album worth listening to, again on the illustrious guests are the famous icing on the cake.

Album:

A few years have passed since the last THOMSEN studio album "Unbroken", but the Hanoverians, who have always been resistant to development, have not forgotten anything. On "III" they offer modern sounding, but in the end very classic heavy metal with Teutonic and British facets in roughly equal parts.The short, both meaningless and, on the other hand, generally valid titles of the band's new songs speak volumes about what they offer musically. Fight' could just as well be on a recent Grave Diggers album, whereas 'I Can See the Light', with its double bass in sections, could come from the solo repertoire of scene veteran Herman Frank or from Victory ... where guitarist Mike Pesin has actually already worked.In the same way, no singer should fit THOMSEN as well as grater Jürgen Wulfes, who some might still know from the underestimated Moon'Doc (where Chris Bay from Freedom Call also warbled), because he screeches and roars his way confidently through the relatively varied material within the given stylistic framework.During the praiseworthily compact song series, THOMSEN constantly oscillate between quite rough riffing and soulful melodic moments, which come to bear especially during the instrumental bridges and in the lead and solo passages. Not all tracks are as strong as the Goodtime sweeper 'Set me Free' or the uptempo four-beat 'Nightfall' but the target audience knows the score.CONCLUSION: Compositionally decent, contemporary fat-produced traditional steel between Saxon and newer Accept - you can rely on THOMSEN in this respect, and for those who can rely on the two aforementioned bands, "III" is worth its weight in gold, without one being able to attest to the band's progression or improvement in comparison to the two previous albums.

Line Up:

Jurgen Wulfes - Vocals (Cholane, ex-Moon'Doc)
Niklas Turmann - Bass
Mike Pesin - Guitars (Herman Frank, Magistarium, Victory)
Rene Thomsen - Guitars
Michael Kolar - Drums (Assignment, Horseman, ex-Devil's Fate, ex-Almanac, ex-Herman Frank, ex-Crusader (live))

Tracklist:

01. Rise
02. Fight
03. Nightfall
04. I Can See the Light
05. Liar
06. Salvation
07. Forget It
08. Set Me Free
09. Passion
10. Turn on the Light
11. Passion and Warfare (Live from Rehearsalstage) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 21 neregistrovaných