The Faithless - Reflections On The Blue Side (2021)

hudební novinky 2021 / music news 2021
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Aug 2021, 09:07

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Heavy Metal , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 125 mb

Bio:

Heavy / Hard Rock band from Vitoria in Spain.New album will be released on January 25th, 2021 "Reflections On The Blue Side" is the enigmatic and suggestive title of the new album by the band from Vitoria, The Faithless, the third in their discography.Presented with a spectacular cover designed by the Warbanner team, it represents a step forward in the evolution of the band, this time with more personal lyrics and an elaborate sound based on the Rock and Metal that is already their hallmark. With this album they have managed to surpass their brand new predecessor "Fighting the Shadows" from 2018, which took them to stages all over the country.As on previous occasions, they have recorded at the Silverstar studios of Iker Bengoa, one of the most renowned producers in the Basque Country.This new album is made up of ten tracks full of catchy choruses, progressive passages and epic atmospheres, making up a straightforward and seamless album.Undoubtedly, this is the work that will end up consecrating them, confirming what they have been pointing out since their formation."It's time to reflect and allow our spirits to merge with the cosmos...welcome to the other side..."It will be released on Demons Records. It will be released on CD and vinyl (black and splatter)".The band defines the cover as follows: "This is a new masterpiece by artist Adolfo Warbanner. A design that we are delighted with, and that perfectly sums up the whole universe of our new songs".The band's previous release was "Fighting The Shadows", successor to their debut, "To The End"."Fighting The Shadows" by THE FAITHLESS was voted one of the best albums of 2018 by the HELLPRESS editorial staff.

Album:

And the album is a real smash hit. If I had to look for a simile with the rich drink of youth, I would say that THE FAITHLESS have the power of The Winery Dogs and the sweetness of Soundgarden. Their current music reminds me of a mixture of the feelings I get from those two bands. And how good it feels, with lyrics that I'm afraid everyone can interpret in their own way.I'll talk first about the rhythm section. The drums and bass sound so loud, and I love it. When you experience so much quality and warmth in the background, you know things are going to go well. As long as the rest of the combo behaves itself, everything will go smoothly. I love that the bass has body, but I love that the drums sound so extremely good, so real. It sounds like they are playing live. Outstanding work.On guitars, obviously, they couldn't fall short. The rhythms are very well worked, with hard, intense riffs, but with an exceptional melodic work. The solos, some of them good and others very good, without overdoing it and without any unnecessary show-offs. Respecting the songs. I love that they have "explained" them in the booklet.There is no lack of keyboard support, embedded in a tenuous way to cover gaps and make everything rounded without ever taking away the guitar's prominence.Above all, the vocals, with a very good job with that tone of Abel García Biso that sounds like Chris Cornell's illegitimate son. The truth is that I've fallen in love with the vocal work, except perhaps in a couple of songs near the end, "No Reason" and "The Last Call", where I don't quite get the hang of it, in the rest of the album I like it a lot. Perhaps the difficulty in those songs when it comes to getting the vocals in is much higher than in the rest of the songs. The second part of the album drifts towards a direction that sometimes borders on the progressive and that always makes it difficult when it comes to getting the vocals in. It's not easy sometimes to get a vocal line in when the songs are twisted beyond what is usually considered normal.Intensity in abundance but with a lot of melody and not without virtuosity. Fast songs, slower songs and also some slower ones. You'll never get bored with this unmistakable band that draws from a thousand and one sources to sound with their own personality that, obviously, tends towards Hard Rock, but with a lot of nuances. If I mentioned Winery Dogs and Soundgarden it wasn't on a whim.The album is full of good songs, with a really high quality of songwriting, and even "Double Standard" is that song with a "hit" feel that every album needs to be above average. "Flying Alone" goes around that. Along the way, I liked songs like "Sweet Dream", "Fear" or the opening "The Way", a song that was undoubtedly the reason why the album appealed to me from the very first moment. Excellent choice to open.They always gave it, I have always liked them, but I also believe, sincerely, that they are a band that continues and continues to grow at all levels. They are: Manolo González (bass), Fer Heras (drums), Abel García Niso (vocals) and Iñaki Nogueira (guitar).Even the blue side gives me a good feeling, that side will always be mine. Those who know me well know what I'm talking about.Warbanner is the author of the progressive cover.

Line-Up:

Abel García Niso - vocals
Iñaki Nogueira - guitar
Manolo González - bass
Fer Heras - drums

Tracklist:

01. The Way 3:43
02. Sweet Dream 4:33
03. Double Standard 3:35
04. Fear 3:32
05. Time 5:43
06. Flying Alone 3:36
07. No Reason 3:36
08. Broken Wings In Paradise 3:27
09. The Last Call 2:09
10. Eden's Garden 5:18

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných